Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

I'll Drive

"I'll Drive"

Yes, boys and girls, it's caption contest time again. This might be our most bizarre offering yet, and we expect nothing but the most bizarre captions! The best one wins SA swag. We were going to have an advertiser sponsor it, but then thought better of it! Have fun.

02/27/07

double_contest.jpg

Now we can name the boat BOHICA with honesty.

Pirates Log

Day 123

We put in another call to the Thai coast guard today. No response. I am really starting to worry. We are running out of food, water. The bomb bay doors are still leaking, and the constant pumping has not only tired the crew out, but in someway gotten to Cayard. He keeps staring at me... and tommy has been in a strange trance ever since their last watch togather. Just keeps asking for more sanitary wipes.

I understand you lost the Michigan Governors race!! But we already took the company from him, so you dont need to fuck him in the ass literally too.

MS

Bullimore seeks emergency assistance again!!!

Once again, emergency crews have been working long in to the night trying to save Bullimore from his latest yachting mishap. Authorities are uncertain how Bullimore managed to entangle himself in the bow rail of his latest yacht, however....

Just showing what I already know...the back of the boat is always fucking the bow guy.

"... and the latest design modelling software now allows yacht designers to even model different ways to screw the owner. here is illustrated the "you didn't see this one coming, did you !" version ..."

:D:D

cheers

Damn I new I shouldnt have droped that shackel pin when he is on the bow helping me..........

When I asked for help to hook the chute up I DIDNT MEAN THAT CHUTE.........

Looks pretty simple to me:

Thats GranT Warrington bending over on the bow of Brunel, taking it from Matt Allen. Not only did Matt take Brunel off Grant but in the Sydney to Hobart he beat Warrington to Hobart in his old 30 foot shorter boat.

Sailmaker to Owner:

"Assy doesn't look right - I think you need a new A1, A2, A3, A5 and come to think of it a full set of working gear to"

Owner:

"What ?"

Sailmaker:

"Just bend over and take it, I'm sure the boat will go quicker"

My lous gauge doesn't seem to working!

oh yes it is

You're just really loose! :o

Little by little

Inch by inch!

Two steps back and one thrust forward

Giddy up! Whoaah back! B)

The answer my friend

Is blowin in the wind!

Revolution in the races around the world...

Legs are longer and longer, so psychotherapy support is engineered by CAD to keep skipper and crew in good mood.

ISAF are now to statuate on the crew selection : will they allow other than heterosexual teams ???

THIS is the question... :ph34r:

Bend over, honey, I'm comin' in dry... ...uhhh wet!

or

What is pain? French bread!

or

First tests with lubricants for extra speed prove to be an huge success!

Excuse me Mr Golding, I know you rescued me,, But could I have my turn now??

The newest rule in V-70 design is open to interpretation ... "To guard against evil spirits while en-route, each boat shall carry a catholic priest and alter boy to lead daily prayer in the pulpit"