Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

Nationals Day 2

Great battle for the Corinthian title underway, with Hoodlum and Flying Toaster only a point apart after 5, although race 6 results aren't up yet and the throwout will change things up quite a bit.

I logged in as my regular user account and saw the photos fine. I did change a setting though so let me know if it works.

I just posted something to youtube, but have no idea what it is. Something Burnsy shot yesterday - maybe we'll get lucky and he was shooting Ziggy in the head...that didn't sound right. How about "shooting Ziggy in the shitter."

I found what clean posted to youtube.

I logged in as my regular user account and saw the photos fine. I did change a setting though so let me know if it works.

Thanks Dawg....pics are good!

DaveK

This is incredibly confusing. The wind came in beautifully, and the RC just called for an abandonment. One call over the radio "this is ridiculous Race Committee"

Man...That blows.

Sorry for the delay, but it is Saturday and you're lucky I was not out sailing.

Great work by Clean and Crew B)

According to the PRO, a 40 degree shift led to their abandonment of the race. Big disappointment for the guys in front, especially with the breeze up to 12 knots now. I'm already back at the dock, and will be signing off for a while to get my shit done. The party at BYC should be pretty epic tonight. Mer and Orphan are setting up the tent with all kinds of lights and other shit, and the band will be there soon.

Thanks for watching, and I'll get the links to the youtube stuff up as soon as possible.

Sorry for the delay, but it is Saturday and you're lucky I was not out sailing.

Great work by Clean and Crew B)

Thanks, Dawg. Nice view from my window, watching all the boats come in.

Hard to get the work done.

Rob-John - get those damned results up, ya sea slug!

BOM76 en route. Will be posting more from the boat tomorrow. Go Blue!

I feel remiss...

Last night, outside of the tent as everyone was lining up to get their award (btw, our boat took 3rd, no award.. go figure).

Ran into BCH. at 7:43. The comment:

The fuck is on tomorrow

The Burns-Omatic with Shifeology was in full effect. Best seen of the night was the dumb ass getting hoisted by his belt loops on the new hoist. Second best was bgulari thinking he could take down yours truly. When I left the "F" was on.

Lets get some pics posted of the dude that was passed out cold in the chair inside of the club for like 2 hours, band playing, people talking, dancing, pouring drinks on him lipstick etc....

Yeah, come on fellas, time for Day 3. I had to miss all the action yeterday :angry: due to our own race down in Texas (but on a positive note, two more bullets for Team Second Star -- wahoo -- must be the RejeX).

Somebody post the party pix!!