Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

Seeing Double?

We love this one. Sorry it is so far away, but click on the photo for a better view. The best three captions win some great prizes, which are yet to be determined. Thanks to anarchist Javier who kicks the contest off with his caption:

"Bloody designer. He told me mine was unique!" Have fun.

10/04/07

not_unique.jpg

We love this one. Sorry it is so far away, but click on the photo for a better view. The best three captions win some great prizes, which are yet to be determined. Thanks to anarchist Javier who kicks the contest off with his caption:

"Bloody designer. He told me mine was unique!" Have fun.

10/04/07

Bertie: I'm not going to the party, he's wearing the same design.

Larry: I'm taking you to court.

Anarchist: Rich a-holes. What's it rate? B)

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW MAXI KETCH ONE DESIGN SUPERYACHT- FROM LASER

Catering for the super rich who wish to race one-design from the comfort of an airconditioned bridgedeck, Laser proudly introduce their new superyacht. Available only in blue, this class has strict rules to ensure all boats are equal, with limitations on the screen size in the cinema, and the number of jets in the jaccuzi. Order yours today.

Roy, are you sure this is Z86 class legal?

The latest from MacGregor Yachts, the Mac 150X

I don't care if it has a gift rating, it's still fugly

Q to 007,

Now listen James that one goes that way and that one goes that way, James James are you listening? What? yes the umm ladies are the same on each one, that one goes that way and that one goes that way

Twins cojoined at the transom were separated today. Rum was administered to both skippers to ease their nerves during this lengthy ordeal. Minimal glass work was involved and both ships are making way with no signs of complications.

see what happens when US Sailing gets a sponsorship with Mt. Gay Rum..................

Unlike most displacement hulls, which are limited in speed by the length of their waterline, this design, since it has no stern, has an infinite waterline and hence unlimited speed potential.

Overlap? What do you mean - you're nowhere near my transom!

Sister Ship Lesbian Love-in.

Sister Ships keeping it in the family.

Cloning finally pays off.

Why buy one when you can have two for twice the price.

I have better looking women than you do!

jibeset

Four masted monohull proa. Which way are you going today?

Perfect Boat for the Couple who can't decide which Port to visit next!

Russian Super Yachts (RSY) claims the error was never noticed until launch. An internal investigation linked the error back to when the plans got folded incorrectly and photocopied that way. "the real culprit in this fiasco" said Mr. Farr "is that damn 'Commie быстро экземпляр' (quick copy) store. An interview with Mr. Enkhuizen, former president of MaxFun Performance Yachts, stated that "simple errors can happen in the photocopying process. Too much toner, to little toner, a simple fold... then all hell can break loose." The 'Commie быстро экземпляр' (quick copy) store is not unfamiliar with making a slight error to plans. In 1963 it was documented that plans for the updated Russian T-44MK tank were also folded and copied. Producing an entire line of tanks with bent barrels. "Good Russian workers never ask questions" said Ivan Demetri, RSY president "at least we didn't make 14,000 of them this way... (muttering under his breath "dis time")".

The logical outcome of our current fetish for windward/leeward race courses....sesruoc ecar draweel\drawdniw rof hsitef tnerruc ruo fo emoctuo lacigol eht

REUTERS: Earlier this year The Western India Shipyard Limited (WISL) gave birth to these conjoined Marconi Twins. They will be transfered to St. Augustine Memorial Harbor FL where they await word from Dr. Goetz and his team of Yacht Surgeons if they can be successfully separated without losing full functionality of their dinghy garages. "It would be dreadful it we had to build davits off of them" sobbed Mr. Marconi. "I have no idea how this could happen, it's a freak of Super Yachtetics". You can support the surgery by donating to any large bank. The fund is titled "Helping to sever two rich dinks".

A curious monohull sailor asked a multihull sailor, "Just what is a multihull?" to which the Multihuller replied: "Well, put two hulls together and you have a multihull." So the Monohuller did. The result is why many monohull sailors staunchly continue to sail their monohulls.

Watch the turn around Cape Horn...it's a doozy!

Show Show us us your your tits tits!!

Wife: 1st you give me a “He made it just for me” dress from Armani and Not only does J.Lo have same dress on during Cannes but see kills in it: NOW THIS, we are so done .

Husband: But they both promised it was a one off.

Wife: Well that’s the only off your getting for a long time.

:(

owner to builder: "when i said two hulls i meant one parallel to the other, you stupid a-hole." :P

Using the latest carbon nanotube DNA matrix production process, complete new parts are reproduced by fission....

HarryProa and Gary Milan announce a new 300 footer - the largest shunting proa in the world.