• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

Dr. Death?

Curse this upperworld sailing! Now if this were the Styx I'd be able to predict every damn puff and shift and I'd pick the right scythe of the course anytime. Screw this, I'm off to the abyss. Void ho!

Oh, the possibilities. The winner of this contest gets a Camet shirt. Have fun.

Team: "doom and unmitigated failure - racing "

caption%20contest%2011-21-07.jpg

X-L thank you !!!

For over a thousand generations, the Jedi knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the old Republic... before the dark times... before the Ernisto and Goran.

(breathing, deep, mechanically sounding voice)

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force".

(more breathing)

Camet's new Racing Cape during prototype testing. In addition to Asshat Black, it is also available in Daubney White and Stowe Orange.

As a final testament to the Hollywood Writers Strike of 2007: Steven Spielberg, Francis Ford Coppola, George Lucas, and Martin Scorsese jointly accept the Academy Award for their collaborative movie: "Spar Wars 5 -- Boat driver of the Apocalypse".

Tired of dealing with the slow ferryman on the river Styx, Death headed to METS in Amsterdam and made other arrangements...

After bobbing around in no wind for hours, my badly hungover crew wished he were dead.. then his wish was granted.

(to a musical tone of Mine eyes have seen the Glory....)

"Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the wind,

I will tramble down the competition with a whiff of my dead skin,

I got my little boat now and I'm going for the win,

Death goes sailing on."

:ph34r:

"Damn it, that dude told me a carbon cape would enhance performance.

Well, at least I feel pretty in it."

As the wind began to die again, The Editor berated his misfortune in not getting a better start.

The prospects for a good race day were looking grim... until Death rocked up and summoned the winds of fate.

Then it was GAME ON!!!...OHHH HELL YEAH!!!

"SHUT UP YOU AMERICAN, YOU ALWAYS TALK YOU AMERICANS, YOU TALK AND YOU TALK AND YOU SAY LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THIS. WELL YOU'RE DEAD NOW SO SHUT UP!" -Death (The Grim Reaper)