Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

"Hello, Dent Removal?"

I said Henry Lloyd, not Hapag Lloyd!!!

Chine? we don't need no fucking CHINE!

Damn, that border patrol means business...

Ya Coast Guard, it was the strangest thing, just before I felt the impact I could have sworn I smell the pungent odor of rancid cheese and could hear someone yelling VOID HO!!...............

Criminy! I park on the empty side of the lot, step inside the Slurp-n-Burp for 5 minutes, and come out to find some parking lot commando tagged me! Chaz did mention they didn't like Americans in this neighborhood...

It was at this point that we reaslised crossing the shipping lane at night, without navlights, whilst intoxicated, was a bad idea.

post-5-1199937805_thumb.jpg

This Friday on Fox..."When Pinata Parties Go Wrong II"

"Well that's the last time I'll let the sailmaker tune my rig"... "Oh yeah, just a few more turns on the caps and we'll get her pointing like a demon"

I said "Get the dinghy. Not make a dinghy".

"Absolute Sailing"

Sailing by Braille.

"It's just a flesh wound"

"Which boat is yours?"

"The one with the blue stripe."

One way to get rid of unwanted crew, remove their cabin.

"Did you hear something?"

Boat for sale, new paint.

Precision Collision.

Insurance Deterrence.

Sailing Student. Please stay clear.

Ship collision crash test dummy.

Hmmm, If I can keep the starboard side away from the beach, Maybe that new crew I'm supposed to pick up won't notice, then we can leave tonight

Dear Diary, I never knew what "banging the corners is slow" meant until today...

The down side to the high tech carbon panga - they leave bigger marks when they hit you in the dark.

Good morning! Passengers who signed up for the snorkling excursion will meet at 10am in our exclusive "Gringo Grotto", just off the atrium elevator, starboard side, lower level.

ESTRIBOR!

ESTRIBOR!

ESTRIBOR!!!

Fucking Gringo illegals come over here but never learn the language. Send them back to the USA.

After having his application for a cruising allowance rejected by the local handicapping board, Pedro experiments with hull form modifications.

We love this one and something tells us you will too. We nabbed it from our forum - thanks to anarchist US7070! This week's Caption Contest is brought to you by Dimension-Polyant Sailcloth Technology and they are providing some nice swag for the best three submissions. Have fun!

01/10/08

"Darling, remember how I keep telling you to never, ever put any part of your body between the boat and a dock, well-- last night I sorta messed up."

It was just like "Pirates of the Caribbean", this huge "Ghost Ship" with a twisted bowsprit came out of the mist. Afterwards there was a lingering odor of moldy cheese and mung beans. No really boss, no shit!!!

"are you really trying to tell me the same "sun fish" that hits skandia every hobart has paddled half way round the planet to hit your bit of shit!" even sun fish have standards!!!

We love this one and something tells us you will too. We nabbed it from our forum - thanks to anarchist US7070! This week's Caption Contest is brought to you by Dimension-Polyant Sailcloth Technology and they are providing some nice swag for the best three submissions. Have fun!

01/10/08

"Oh Honey, Honey!!! Does the little vacuum head thingy go left or right to flush? LEFT!!! Oh, Oh!!! Well, your a handy guy with tools."

Thurston my dear, I told you to ring the commodore and have that new launch driver fired. You know the one, the young brash bloke who always wears that SA t-shirt and races those damn beer can races on his daddy's 105.

FOR SALE -

Well equipped ocean yacht -

Sacrafice - motivated seller

Asking 3,000 pesos & 12 cartons of cigarettes

Must pick up - no trailer

Please call between 12 & 12:05pm

Vera Cruz Correctional Facility

011-52-2314-4422

I swear the Loos Gauge only said 50.

Anyone have any advice on the ultimate galley setup for my new boat?

or

If I accidentally knock a small dent in my boat, how long will it take before people realize I'm an idiot?

or

Ms. Oregon was at the helm.

DT

Happy hour on deck was going along quite nicely until Bob started mixing up his extra strength depth charges.

For Sale By Owner

Change of lifestyle plans mean I must sell S/V Gringo below market value and fast! BOA

Don't miss this great opportunity to own this indestructible and proven world cruiser. She waiting for that special someone in the beautiful Cannery Islands.

With a little maintenance, (welding experience a plus), Gringo will be ready to take you and your family to your dream destinations.

for sale......excellent condition, fully equipped, professionally maintained by experienced captain. sails only to windward on starboard tack in 20 knots+. make an offer. will consider trades for late model rv.

"Yup! That's called bumpin' uglies"

Hey Gringo! Whhant to buy some bondo reeeeeeell cheeep?

Patches? Weee donnn need no steenkin' patches.

01/10/08

Hello, yes, I need a quote on a 400lb tub of epoxy filler.

"You drive, I'll navigate"

or

"I can fix it, my Dad has a wicked set of tools"

(Fast Times at Ridgemont High)

You've got my vote!!!! I was thinking the same thing!

Reminds me of when I tipped over my Ford Ranger pick-up doing a Rockford Files manuver.... My buddy said the same thing as we were sitting there on our side.... :lol:

"The fucker said his name was Reid Stowe and of course he had no damn insurance"

Happy hour on deck was going along quite nicely until Bob started mixing up his extra strength depth charges.

Again, nice avatar. Did you write something?

"That navigator we hired was supposed to be good - he'd just come off the back of a divison win in the Sydney to Hobart"