Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

On-The-Water Anarchy - Race Track Monday

Since it's now technically Monday, it's time to get this ball rolling, but first let me make a few observations so that we can present the best possible live report to all of you.

Please spend a few minutes playing with your board settings. The less superfluous information you display, the quicker this will load for every one of the thousands of Anarchists that will be watching this space. These will be very rich reports, full of embedded video, expandable photos, hyperlinks and more. We expect at least a couple of thousand of you to be watching simultaneously at our peaks, and we want to avoid traffic jams at every stage. At a minimum, please set your maximum posts per page to 25, and shut off all signatures and avatars.

If you are not a registered member of SA, now is the time to sign up. Members can see thumbnail photos and embedded videos, while nonmembers only see filenames. Take the two minutes it takes to register - we don't spam, and no one will track you down through your registration information. If our servers get overloaded, we may need to restrict this report to members only, so get on the ball now.

We want and need your help to make this great. SA has a huge number of clever folks, and we're hoping and expecting that you'll be your usual selves, combing the web for great information about the racing, the competitors, and the venue. This is your forum, so feel free to post whatever text you want - but please don't post any attachments or other rich files. You can post an occasional pic, but either host it on another site and use the image tag, or just put a link up to the pics.

We'll have some excellent videos for you this week, and Mer's usual great work - but we're not looking to win any awards here. I'm no video editor, and I really don't care about production value - just that we get you great information and exciting action to make you feel just a little bit of warm salt water splashing on your skin, wherever in the world you are. Enjoy the show, and go take a look at what Kattack has to entertain you while you wait. It's good stuff.

Thanks for being a part of On-The-Water Anarchy, Key West 2008.

-Clean

We've already met dozens of Anarchists or more, though we haven't yet met the guys from the Melges 24 Lounge Act. These Santa Barbara dudes have been entertaining all of us for more than a year now, and they're at it again.

Check 'em out here.

Here's another one - I met this dude at the launch ramp on Friday, and told him how much I liked his little blog. Cool bunch of guys, good writing.

This was pretty damned touching - some of you surely know Steve Washburn - a guy who has many people to sailing, and sailing to many people. Wash really did start this whole OTW thing rolling, and he lost his young son a bit more than a year ago in an incredibly sad tragedy. Wash got a lot of solace from the hundreds of Anarchists who put him in their thoughts, and what he went through, publicly, helped many more people deal with their recent losses.

Peter Craig presented the "Love of Sailing" award in, memory of Paul Washburn, to Bruce Ayres, Newport Beach, CA Melges 24 sailor. That's Steve on the right and Bruce in the middle.

Wash.jpg

Steve Palm and Tom Verburgt sat down with me in a blustery tent in Key West's historic seaport to discuss their Kattack Performance App with me. A panel including Terry Hutchinson, Paul Cayard, Kimo Worthington, Larry Leonard, and a few others used Kattack's player from last year's Farr 40 fleet to give a huge crowd some great tactics tips just a few minutes earlier, and Steve and Tom explain just how useful their program is. Be sure to click their banner at the top of the page to see the great offer they've made to all the anarchists.

I met up with Terry Hutchinson and John Kilroy at the awards ceremony for the Lauderdale-KW race. They took the hat trick: First in class, first corrected and first over the line. A brutally tough race with 10' seas and 30 knots of breeze on the beam, and Samba Pa Ti was the only boat without major issues - they horizoned a fleet that included bigger boats as well as multihulls.

Check out the interview, and thanks to Kattack for making it possible.

Clean,

Did you get pics of Bouder's faceplant? Rumor has it that blew up their spin pole during practice yesterday.

Pics or???

MS

Clean,

Did you get pics of Bouder's faceplant? Rumor has it that blew up their spin pole during practice yesterday.

Pics or???

MS

No pics. It happened.

RC is headed out shortly to check conditions on the course. Vegas just checked in. He says that Sand Key Buoy is registering 35 knots.

We've got another good prize for the most informative on-course racer of the day. If you give us the goods, we'll give you the goods.

Luigi Reggio is doing a cameo as the midline boat spotter for Division 3. This is his vacation, I guess.

Hey Squirrel, how do those embedded videos work for you? Can you guys tell me if they load quick, etc.? Don't criticize the quality - this ain't the golden globes. Just wondering about the functionality. T.Hutch is a good interview.

Hey Squirrel, how do those embedded videos work for you? Can you guys tell me if they load quick, etc.? Don't criticize the quality - this ain't the golden globes. Just wondering about the functionality. T.Hutch is a good interview.

I had no probs with the videos. Thnx a lot although work will be difficult in the afternoon for the next week.

videos are very fast coming up....no delay

Please spend a few minutes playing with your board settings. The less superfluous information you display, the quicker this will load for every one of the thousands of Anarchists that will be watching this space. These will be very rich reports, full of embedded video, expandable photos, hyperlinks and more. We expect at least a couple of thousand of you to be watching simultaneously at our peaks, and we want to avoid traffic jams at every stage. At a minimum, please set your maximum posts per page to 25, and shut off all signatures and avatars.

-Clean

Clean,

The videos work great. My I-net in my hotel sucks, but it only took 10-15 secs to download completely and then played continuously after that.

For those that havent figured out how to do it - Turn off Avatars/ Set Messages per page

Go to My Controls at the top of the page. Then select Board Settings (left edge towards the bottom). Choose No for signatures and No for avatars. And make Messages per page = 25.

We all thank you

MS

From the Race Committee . . . .

21 Jan 2008 ~ "Nautica Watches Day"

Welcome to Day 1 of Acura Key West Presented by Nautica!

Weather: Overcast and windy, current winds have been recorded at 18-21 knots with sea state variable from 2 1/2 -3 feet and some reports of 3-6 feet.

Postponement: AP down no earlier than 1100

"Based on today's forecast and timing, it's our intent to have 1 race today" ~ RC

The 1100 AP will come down if the wind stays where it is now.

I imagine many of you have already found this but here's a link to web cams at many local KW locations (including several bars) and it includes a web cam of the bight where you can monitor the activities of boats at the docks.

http://floridakeyswebcams.tv/

As of 8:45am Monday morning, weather looks pretty grey and miserable for a "tropical" regatta... and I see a few folks already sitting at the bar on schooner wharf (perhaps partaking in a little "hair of the dog"?)

RC's are headed to breakfast. I'm going to get some more of these videos up in the mean time. Thanks for tuning in - if you're jonesing for some racing, click on the Kattack banner at the top and watch some free races.

Reports from the course just now are 20 knots with much bigger gusts, lots of nasty chop.

Another great week of challenging sailing shaping up with a breezy race 1 test today. So gratified to see what this has grown into and to see Mr. Clean organize and take this to the next level!

I met Clean and Mer last night for the first time after the award ceremony- good times--- Thanks for posting the pic above- my two boys (and me) are stoked to see Paul's memory carried on---

Looks lke the next generation SA reporters have things well in hand- will check in and send some pics during the week---

Any info from Div. 2 you (or anyone) needs send me a note---

Regards,

Wash

From the Race Committee . . . .

21 Jan 2008 ~ "Nautica Watches Day"

Welcome to Day 1 of Acura Key West Presented by Nautica!

Weather: Overcast and windy, current winds have been recorded at 18-21 knots with sea state variable from 2 1/2 -3 feet and some reports of 3-6 feet.

Postponement: AP down no earlier than 1100

"Based on today's forecast and timing, it's our intent to have 1 race today" ~ RC

20 kts of breeze and they are only going to hold one race due to the weather conditions? What am I missing here?

20 kts of breeze and they are only going to hold one race due to the weather conditions? What am I missing here?

same thoughts Julien.............

We'll see what happens, JD. The wind is pretty up and down, as you can see if you go check out buoy reports. We'll be on the water fairly soon with our own observations.

This is a little of the panel disussion with Cayard, T hutch, et al, talking the big crowd through the tactical decisions in a Far 40 race using the Kattack viewer. Very good reception, unanimously enjoyed by all present.

Thought you might all appreciate some humor at our own national expense - I just got this e-mail from a British pal.

American_World.jpg

Vegas Signing in with postponement updates ~ We are under a two hour, with the AP to come down around 11 am.

While I was putting some Kattack transponders on the M32's I watched the poor bastards on Cracker II, a Ker 50 leaving the dock with the wind hitting her from a beam at 30 kts + the crew tried their hardest to keep her off, but alas when they gunned it and threw the helm over, there was a distinct crack of hull on dock as she pulled away. I guess the transom caught a piece of a piling. Truth in advertising (Boat name).

Hopefully all they have to is buff out that ding....

Buoy readings from this morning:

01 21 8:00 am NE 30 32 - - - - 30.27 +0.04 67.1 - - - - -

01 21 7:00 am NE 28 31 - - - - 30.24 +0.05 66.4 - - - - -

01 21 6:00 am NE 31 33 - - - - 30.23 +0.00 66.2 - - - - -

01 21 5:00 am NE 29 32 - - - - 30.22 -0.01 66.0 - - - - -

01 21 4:00 am NE 33 38 - - - - 30.20 -0.06 65.3 - - - - -

01 21 3:00 am NE 29 33 - - - - 30.23 -0.02 65.1 - - - - -

01 21 2:00 am NE 32 35 - - - - 30.24 -0.02 63.9 - - - - -

01 21 1:00 am NNE 32 35 - - - - 30.25 +0.00 63.3 - - - - -

01 21 12:00 am NNE 34 36 - - - - 30.25 +0.00 62.4 - - - - -

01 20 11:00 pm NNE 31 35 - - - - 30.26 +0.03 61.7 - - - - -

01 20 10:00 pm NE 32 35 - - - - 30.25 +0.02 61.3 - - - - -

01 20 9:00 pm NNE 30 31 - - - - 30.25 +0.05 60.8 - - - - -

01 20 8:00 pm NNE 32 35 - - - - 30.23 +0.10 61.9 - - - -

More recently:

9:00 am ENE ( 57 deg ) 30 kts

8:50 am NE ( 55 deg ) 28 kts

8:40 am NE ( 51 deg ) 27 kts

8:30 am NE ( 48 deg ) 29 kts

8:20 am NE ( 48 deg ) 28 kts

8:10 am NE ( 48 deg ) 29 kts

Vegas Signing in with postponement updates ~ We are under a two hour, with the AP to come down around 11 am.

While I was putting some Kattack transponders on the M32's I watched the poor bastards on Cracker II, a Ker 50 leaving the dock with the wind hitting her from a beam at 30 kts + the crew tried their hardest to keep her off, but alas when they gunned it and threw the helm over, there was a distinct crack of hull on dock as she pulled away. Hopefully all they have to is buff out that ding...Good luck today.

Pretty sure that's the new boat owned by Lawrence, previous owner of the Ker 11.3 Cracker. Nice folks to have at a party.

Buoy readings from this morning:

01 21 8:00 am NE 30 32 - - - - 30.27 +0.04 67.1 - - - - -

01 21 7:00 am NE 28 31 - - - - 30.24 +0.05 66.4 - - - - -

01 21 6:00 am NE 31 33 - - - - 30.23 +0.00 66.2 - - - - -

01 21 5:00 am NE 29 32 - - - - 30.22 -0.01 66.0 - - - - -

01 21 4:00 am NE 33 38 - - - - 30.20 -0.06 65.3 - - - - -

01 21 3:00 am NE 29 33 - - - - 30.23 -0.02 65.1 - - - - -

01 21 2:00 am NE 32 35 - - - - 30.24 -0.02 63.9 - - - - -

01 21 1:00 am NNE 32 35 - - - - 30.25 +0.00 63.3 - - - - -

01 21 12:00 am NNE 34 36 - - - - 30.25 +0.00 62.4 - - - - -

01 20 11:00 pm NNE 31 35 - - - - 30.26 +0.03 61.7 - - - - -

01 20 10:00 pm NE 32 35 - - - - 30.25 +0.02 61.3 - - - - -

01 20 9:00 pm NNE 30 31 - - - - 30.25 +0.05 60.8 - - - - -

01 20 8:00 pm NNE 32 35 - - - - 30.23 +0.10 61.9 - - - -

More recently:

9:00 am ENE ( 57 deg ) 30 kts

8:50 am NE ( 55 deg ) 28 kts

8:40 am NE ( 51 deg ) 27 kts

8:30 am NE ( 48 deg ) 29 kts

8:20 am NE ( 48 deg ) 28 kts

8:10 am NE ( 48 deg ) 29 kts

Pretty sure that's the new boat owned by Lawrence, previous owner of the Ker 11.3 Cracker. Nice folks to have at a party.

Yeah it wasn't poor seamanship at work, It's just a son of bitch to keep that much boat off the dock in these winds ~ interesting to watch though ~ Kinda like a car accident.

Yeah it wasn;t poos seamanship at work, It's just a son of bitch to keep that much boat off the dock in these winds ~ interesting to watch though ~ Kinda like a car accident.

um, no fenders?

We're headed on the road to go join our boat. We've got jrpytlak's gal pal from annapolis joining us with her big camera, as well as Tom from Kattack and Mike from the Pirate's Lair. Hopefully he brought some rum. Nothing goes better with big wind than some tasty rum shots.

Mr. Clean. Great job so far, but please stop saying "um" it gets real old real fast.

that is all.

Looking forward to boats on their ears.

um, no fenders?

That was with fenders. When they kicked the helm to windward the transon went to leward and caught the crunch

Just heard from Bounder, they're standing around with a thousand other guys waiting for the RC to let 'em race. It's borderline over at the marina according to oneguy.

He also wants to announce that the Bayview Winter Party is now fully on! Rooftop bar at the Bull & Whistle. Given the "clothing optional" nature of the bar, it pays to not be squeaming. But hell - this is Key West. If you can't bear to see smoking hot naked chicks dancing at a bar, you need to do some soul-searching. We've got a box of shirts, hats and other swag for Anarchists who show. I'll buy you a drink.

Bounder is ready to go, recovered from their little clusterfuck yesterday, just waiting to mix it up. We'll have reports from the crew all day whenever they can.

Mr. Clean. Great job so far, but please stop saying "um" it gets real old real fast.

that is all.

Sure beats the tapestry of obscenities that he weaves off camera

um, no fenders?

Won't be the first boat in the Annex to get beat up today...... Wind is really puffy, with gusts well over 30. It's usually the M.O. to run 1 race on a very windy Monday to help the people who haven't sailed for a while shake cobwebs out without getting killed. Also lets the boys at the loft get all the sail repairs done before 5am. Be kind to the kids on the loft floor this week. They are working right behind the tent, can hear the party, but never see it. Bring them some cold ones with your fucked up kites!

that is all.

Yeah, thanks for the suggestion. Mer said the same thing - I'll do better today.

Seriously, keep this kind of feedback coming. It's not like I have any clue how to do this crap - just learning as I go.

NEWS FLASH ~

Winds are down a bit ~ Still overcast and high 60's

Race Committee is boarding!! Looks like it's gonna happen ~

Let the carnage begin!

Won't be the first boat in the Annex to get beat up today...... Wind is really puffy, with gusts well over 30. It's usually the M.O. to run 1 race on a very windy Monday to help the people who haven't sailed for a while shake cobwebs out without getting killed. Also lets the boys at the loft get all the sail repairs done before 5am. Be kind to the kids on the loft floor this week. They are working right behind the tent, can hear the party, but never see it. Bring them some cold ones with your fucked up kites!

The Annex? I remember spending a long night there a couple of years ago. Bitch of a place in a blow, got to love that cement sea wall.

This is a little of the panel disussion with Cayard, T hutch, et al, talking the big crowd through the tactical decisions in a Far 40 race using the Kattack viewer.

Do you have any more of this talk?

um, no fenders?

Race boats don't need no stinkin' fenders.

although if it were me at the helm on a boat that big and that kind of breeze, i'd probably have a quick little dude with a fender on standby just in case

The Kattack thing is very cool. I signed up for the 1 year special SA deal...gotta support those sponsors! Just wish they had more Melges 24 races. Any chance they can put those things on the M24 fleet for the St. Pete NOOD?

I heard last night that Darden's NY42 lost their rig yesterday in practice. Any confirmation of this? What are the odds that Swan has a few extra sticks on-site?

OK. This is great stuff. No work today but enough papers to choke a pig that gotta get graded. So this now comes on showing all the good interview etc. and with Al and Mer going at it keeping us all posted, there is no way the kiddies are going to have their work turned back to them tomorrow as promised. Oh well, all nighters in the middle of winter, here we come!

I heard last night that Darden's NY42 lost their rig yesterday in practice. Any confirmation of this? What are the odds that Swan has a few extra sticks on-site?

didn't lose the rig. Had some pole problems that need a carbon fix. Nothing major. AP coming down at 1130

didn't lose the rig. Had some pole problems that need a carbon fix. Nothing major. AP coming down at 1130

Are all the divisions racing???? I hate this sitting at home shit.....

Clean any info you can give on the Esses would be highly appreciated!!!

Race boats don't need no stinkin' fenders.

although if it were me at the helm on a boat that big and that kind of breeze, i'd probably have a quick little dude with a fender on standby just in case

how about a tender, (even a POS jet ski) to help it off the wall....... not a great way to start your first day, bad form sir..........

hey clean- nice job dude--- do you have the rest of the t hutch -cayard vid somewhere?

what's going on with the weather? oh and so you know it's 8 degrees up here today.

Weez - was it cut off? I think that maybe Youtube cuts off everything after 10 mins

Guess what, fans - AP IS DOWN. LET'S GO RACING!

The Kattack thing is very cool. I signed up for the 1 year special SA deal...gotta support those sponsors! Just wish they had more Melges 24 races. Any chance they can put those things on the M24 fleet for the St. Pete NOOD?

Tom from Kattack is aboard, and i just passed your request to him. We're going to do our best to get them on board for Melges Nationals in September, and I'll see what else they're planning.

Thanks for signing up - it really is some fun shit to watch, and now that you're seeing the action in KW, it'll be very interesting to watch the kattack vids this evening.

Lots of movement now, we just heard that the Corsairs are staying off the water.

B)-->

QUOTE(Doug B @ Jan 21 2008, 11:21 AM)
Are all the divisions racing???? I hate this sitting at home shit.....

Clean any info you can give on the Esses would be highly appreciated!!!

Doug, if they get two in today, we'll get over to the Esse course. We're going to start with the Farr 40/Melges 32/Mumm 30s though - the carnage will likely be highest over there. Don't worry though - we will give love to all the classes this week - promise.

If you haven't done it already, please go and reread the first post in this thread about changing your board settings so that this runs as smoothly as possible.

About the Cayard/Hutch thing - I've got some more video that I'll post at some point. I didn't get it all since it went on for more than an hour, but it really was an excellent little session, with every seat filled.

Tom from Kattack is aboard, and i just passed your request to him. We're going to do our best to get them on board for Melges Nationals in September, and I'll see what else they're planning.

Thanks for signing up - it really is some fun shit to watch, and now that you're seeing the action in KW, it'll be very interesting to watch the kattack vids this evening.

Lots of movement now, we just heard that the Corsairs are staying off the water.

Get me some pic of Mumm 30 RP sideways

Hey Clean, any video from the interview with the Mini650 lunatics? Those guys, and gal are friggin' nuts.

Vegas Here on Clean's Machine- Boat are coming out and they are screaming in KW channel ~ This is going to be a meat grinder ~ Stay tuned!!

clean

fantastic coverage so far .any chance of some coverage of the TPs when and if they start racing

Clean,

Any pics or reports from the Melges 32 Vanpire would be greatly appreciated. I called my friends onboard last night to wish them good look and safe sailing! Although they probably won't be close to winning, the crew is great and the owner is first class- I had a lot of fun sailing with them this summer.

Go Vanpire!

holding my breath...........

We are headed over to the Melges course right now. Mer's trying not to hurl, as soon as she stabilizes we'll get some pics up.

Solid 25, was a bit more when a little squall just blew through, and these guys are all doing 8-9 knots under main alone. I think I'd rather be in a Mumm today.

Clean,

Any pics or reports from the Melges 32 Vanpire would be greatly appreciated. I called my friends onboard last night to wish them good look and safe sailing! Although they probably won't be close to winning, the crew is great and the owner is first class- I had a lot of fun sailing with them this summer.

Go Vanpire!

Folks - let's all go down to 10 posts per page on our settings. We are only going to get one race today, and the site is already getting a bit sluggish. Thanks for your understanding.

PS - I'll get some Vanpire shots - on their side if possible!

No sequence, no course set yet, J_T - but thanks for tuning in. Same to all of you. We'll get you the goods as soon as they exist.

Folks - let's all go down to 10 posts per page on our settings. We are only going to get one race today, and the site is already getting a bit sluggish. Thanks for your understanding.

PS - I'll get some Vanpire shots - on their side if possible!

Hey Clean -- Maybe you (or someone) could set the forum default at 10 posts per page?

ps -- I too am looking for Vanpire shots. Go Joel!

Video loading up now, give you some idea of the conditions. BIG squall coming through now, just saw a M32 get knocked down with just its main up. YEEHA

The Price is Right is now over, nothing on but soap operas.

So I can devote full time to this............

And I know that this post is just slowing down the thread so it will be my last one until I make witty comments on the videos posted.

Can any of you tell me if there's anything at all going on at the Premiere or SW blog? I doubt there is, but no bandwidth to spare looking...

J_T - it would certainly help, though I don't know whether the pics will work or not. Can you do a test run and see if you can see the pics in the early posts?

No sequence, no course set yet, J_T - but thanks for tuning in. Same to all of you. We'll get you the goods as soon as they exist.

sea state????? steady or gusting?????? any wipeouts yet?????

dam wish i was there...........

Samba just ripped by us, launching off the waves upwind with its black dick of a sprit underwater.

Can any of you tell me if there's anything at all going on at the Premiere or SW blog? I doubt there is, but no bandwidth to spare looking...

No activity going on at the SW blog, I didn't even bother checking the Premiere out.

TC

This really does remind me of big Wednesday two years ago. You may remember the story,...

Not much going on Premiere a few pics from yesterday with this "it's blowing 20-22 with gusts around 25. Seas are 4-6 and very lumpy. we are getting set up for anchoring as soon as we find the right spot. no competitors out here yet."

Hey did you get any pics of the boats that were screaming out of the channel this morning,

There are going to be some wicked wipeouts today, hope you can get some pics

I just tested the Lo-Fi.

I need all of you to go over there now, if possible. Clicky the linky at the bottom of the page to take you there. The youtube videos work fine, the attached photos do not. I will use a file host to put up the pics, and you can see them that way. It doesn't much matter since Mer is passed out on the couch trying to get rid of her seasickness. Video almost uploaded. Going to catch a start shortly.

Division 1 - Farr 40, Melges 32, M 30

Reporter: Susan Burside

1230H: Melges 32 : all racing has been abandoned for today.

"Very windy out there!" ~ Cameron Dean, owner of M30 "Just Plain Nutz" ( from the top of his mast!)

what?? Rig problems again this year?? or just some fun??

Samba just ripped by us, launching off the waves upwind with its black dick of a sprit underwater.

So who's going out who's staying in?

Out

Melges 24's, M30's, Farr 40's

IRC 1, IRC 2

In

Corsair's PHRF 1-5

???

Tell Vegas Patrick From Lake Geneva say Hi!

Try using imageshack, photobucket, or tinypic to host the pics?

Division 3 - Melges 24, J/105, J/80

Reporter: Cindy Sounders

1227H: BLUE MOON bow73 ... mast has slipped off the mast step and crew is holding it up and trying to get back in ... safety boat standing by ... main is finally down and they continue to sort things out. Couple of Melges 24s are petitioning RC to not run races today. We are posting course 4 with 2 mile legs

1221H: Seas are 3-4 feet ... 22 knots sustained ... white caps 2 to 10 feet long with tops coming off

Try using imageshack, photobucket, or tinypic to host the pics?

seems like a drag on bw either way..

A few bits of news from the Premeire Blog:

Division 1 - Farr 40, Melges 32, M 30

Reporter: Susan Burside

1236H: Farr 40 and M30 competitors are beginning to arrive. November over alpha flags have been raised on the signal boat to signal abandonment of racing for Melges 32 class, wind gusts to 32 - waves 6+

Div 1 signal boat on station at 24 30 276 and 81 54 004

Division 2 - IRC 1, Swan 42, PHRF 1, IRC 2, PHRF 2

Reporter: Steve Washburn

1235H: Looking at a breeze of 22-24 kts with an 080 wind direction, Starting line and Gate are set-- doing a few wind checks and then we are good to go

Division 3 - Melges 24, J/105, J/80

Reporter: Cindy Sounders

1236H: Warning signal on schedule for 1300 ... seas may be more than 4 feet ... heading 080.... Melges crews need snorkel gear

1227H: BLUE MOON bow73 ... mast has slipped off the mast step and crew is holding it up and trying to get back in ... safety boat standing by ... main is finally down and they continue to sort things out. Couple of Melges 24s are petitioning RC to not run races today. We are posting course 4 with 2 mile legs

Division 4 - Corsair 28R, PHRF 3, PHRF 4, PHRF 5, PHRF 6

Reporter: Joy Dorethy

Consair 28Rs will not be racing today.

1233H: Broken mast for Bob - my home boys, just happened in front of committee boat, all crew on board -broke two places, spreaders and deck level, crew look ok