• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScowVegas

Key West Wednesday - The Pics

11 posts in this topic

We'll post the pics here for your viewing pleasure~

I'm a bit behind the 8-ball, folks - sorry about that. I'll tell you all about it shortly.

Since there isn't any racing right now, maybe this will hold you over.

more

_MG_0200.jpg

_MG_0207.jpg

_MG_0239.jpg

_MG_0217.jpg

_MG_0230.jpg

_MG_0212.jpg

_MG_0234.jpg

_MG_0240.jpg

_MG_0206.jpg

_MG_0204.jpg

_MG_0196.jpg

_MG_0210.jpg

_MG_0235.jpg

_MG_0223.jpg

how many other SA'ers wish they weren't sitting in the office right now----> I'm making arrangement for next year right now, and booking a flight for Miami-

Is anybody else hangin in here because they can't get into the other post?

Nice humps, Good work Clean. There's somethin to say about that wintertime Newport Tan. "Pasty white" is the new "fake and bake"

fucking no doubt- some couch change could charter us a Farr 40. don'tcha just hate yourself right about now for not going?

UMMM Pix :blink::unsure::huh: !!!!!!

Don't make me come down there next year :o !!!

Post more of the girls !

You can see pix of boats on my site ;)

FWIW, the dude who makes the tattoos that we're always sticking on people is called Randy. His shop is at http://www.customtattoos.net and his work is very, very good. It's always a fun drunken thing to play with, highly recommended for class logos, boat logos, and just being silly.

It's cheap, I think we paid around 80 bucks for 500 of them, you just send a .jpg or .eps and you get them a week later.