Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

Deep Freeze

Long time tactician to owner: "So Jack - whaddya think about that new mastman we put on the crew?"

Owner to tactician: "Well he follows directions exceedingly well. I told him as a newbie it's his job to put ice on the boat"

Obituaries: February 7, 2008

The Skipper and his Little Buddy took their last 3 hour tour today. They are survived by The Millionaire and his wife, The Movie Star, the Professor, and Mary Ann.

Can I Get an I... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,

Can I Get a C...CCCCCCCCCCC,

Can I Get a E...EEEEEEEEEEEE,

What's that Spell? Fuck---------------------ed!!!

Skipper to crew whilst walking on Jetty -

"you know every year it is the same, my wife nags - shovel the snow off the path Jeffrey,shovel the snow off the driveway Jeffrey, shovel the snow off the side walk Jeffrey."At least when I go sailing I don't have to worry about that, oh craaaaaaaap!' Doh

Gas for the trip to the marina to check on the boat . . . $8

Shovel to clear the decks from the latest snowfall . . . $14

Finding out that your agreed hull value insurance policy has you covered . . . Priceless!

Cryogenically frozen, Walt Disney plans to sail his boat into eternity.

Damn surveyor. Moisture meter didn't show any wet core.

Hmmmm. I wonder what this button does?

It's freakin' freezing in here Mr. Bigglesworth!

Owner of s/v GRINGO's wife- "Honey, did you really have to sink our boat?"

Owner of s/v GRINGO- "SA got a pic of our little mishap and started a hole thread on it- I HAD TO!"

Dock hand: The MacGregor in slip 238 has sunk!

Harbor Master: Nice work!

Teddy Kennedy's new boat "Mary Jo Kopeckne"

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!

Sno-cone!

Sno!

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!Go the sno-cone!

Go the sno-cone!

Sno-cone!

Sno!

Go the sno-cone!

Sno-cone!

Sno!

Go the sno-cone!

Sno-cone!

Sno!

Steve and Jeff took their game of MARCO POLO to a tragic level....When asked for comment Steve would only say "MARCO, MARCO, MARCO." Sadly there was no reply

It's Ok mate, I put the boom cover on.

"Perhaps Team Frosty was not quite as ready for the Winter Series as they thought."..This week's caption contest is brought to you by CST Composites. Have fun!

02/07/07

"I love you - I know"

"Perhaps Team Frosty was not quite as ready for the Winter Series as they thought."..This week's caption contest is brought to you by CST Composites. Have fun!

02/07/07

Damn it who left the ice maker on peligrosso on again!!!!

tacking's advice in another thread titled, "halyard up the mast," was apparently taken too seriously!

The easiest way is to sink the boat in deep enough water. Don't forget to tie a balloon to the top of the mast so that the boat does not sink all the way to the bottom. While you hold the halyard in one hand and a beer in the other start the bilge pump and your boat should be afloat in an hour or two. - Tacking

:P

"i thought you said it was a dripless stuffing box?"

"At least the mast is still pointing upwards..."

or

"I'm telling you, once I get it foiling it'll go like stink!"

how NOT to hide your boat from her attorney

"Damm another afternoon spent at the club bar and I was so looking forward to freezing my brass farthings off on the water."

OR

"What do you mean you forgot to mail the bloody cheque to the insurance company."

OR

"FOR SALE - One careful owner"

Winterizing boat check list

#27 Put plug somewhere safe where you will remember to place it back in before spring commissioning.

CHECK!

HAHAHAHA Cement Shoes your picture is so fucking awesome!

Beta testing the new manual depth sounder proves problematic.

No Reserve! Great shallow draft sailboat is perfect for the bay or the Bahamas. Needs some cosmetic work. Hate to see her go. Engine ran fine the last time I took her out. As-is. Slip does not transfer.