Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

Picture This

I just knew I shouldn't have eaten the shrimp cocktail from the 7-Eleven vending machine....

So of course the one of the very few times in my life I get sick on board, it has to be at the first day of the SD NOOD, and of course it gets captured on film. Of course it does! About ten minutes into race #1, I started to feel lousy and got progressively worse to the point that all I could do was to hang on as pictured here. Oh wait, there was one other thing I could do - puke. The boys asked if I wanted to go in, but I said no (I lied) and we at least finished the day (not very well) and me going straight home. I felt better the next day and while we had a good day two (a point out of second going into the final day), we discovered we had a cracked and compressed mast step and could not finish the regatta. The builder is going to fix the problem and we'll be back at it ASAP.

In the meantime, why not have a little fun at my expense and have a caption contest? The winner gets a limited edition Anarchy team jacket. Have fun, ya bastards!

03/17/08

#1. Dr. Laura wins another start by flashing the competiotion!

#2. Ed swears never to go drinking with DC again

#3. Flying Tiger, Crouching Bowman, Erupting Sandwich

"Most amusing sir . . . CHUMSCRUBBERS!" <clap clap>

(In fond memory of Oha (Arsenio Hall) to Akeem (Eddie Murphy) sitting on porcelain throne in "Coming To America")

Dont worry it is a new kind of deck soap...