• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

Caption Contest!

We just couldn't let this one go by, could we? Of course not! This shot, from the very talented Gilles Martin-Raget is actually of Team Oracle sailing their new RC 44. Geez, could Coutts get a bigger slice of this pie?? Anyway, we figured you clever bastards would have something good for this one, so have at it! Your friends at Camet will be provided some of their great gear to the best three captions - have fun.

04/23/06.

caption_contest_4_23.jpg

RC: Honey, could you pass me the grey poupon?

LE: Eeeeehhhh babes, why donts you waits a minute, cants you seez I'm tryin' to get my Fonz on here!?

This looks like it involves a winch handle.

(Ok that's just an observation not a caption, leave that to the rest of you. So stfu).

Camets are cheaters. Only guy dumb enough to build his own laser blades...idiot. Keep the fancy shorts there buddy.

LE: "I am a billionare, so what the fuck is your problem?"

RC: "I am a millionare, so what the fuck is your problem?"

I know they aren't cool/smart enough to get into the F10 fleet, but what is the beef? Cause they have done better than you? So when LE files a lawsuit he is taking money out of sailors hands, but when he pays RC big bucks they are both tools? Make up your fucking mind, get a life, and move on.....

or do you need somebody to hold your hair while you "drive" in those rough SD conditions....

edit: what, like 6 years and this is the best you got? weak....

larry, ready for second gear?

lets got for fourth gear russ, you know how big my butthole is after those last few cup attempts.

sometimes you guys get way to fancy, that picture says one thing and one thing only

"DAMN I LOOK GOOD"

Given how many time they have now lost the AC

"Its not if you win or lose, its how good you look"

RC: so, one more time, when I tweak the left buttock you go lower, the right buttock you go higher

LE: what about if I need to hold course

RC: you'll know, it should feel real comfy

We just couldn't let this one go by, could we? Of course not! This shot, from the very talented Gilles Martin-Raget is actually of Team Oracle sailing their new RC 44. Geez, could Coutts get a bigger slice of this pie?? Anyway, we figured you clever bastards would have something good for this one, so have at it! Your friends at Camet will be provided some of their great gear to the best three captions - have fun.

04/23/06.

So easy a cave man could do it !

Little did he know that he was really laughing because he just remembered he took a shit in someone else's gear the day before and it was probably his.

Enjoy it Larry because this is all the sailing you will get if we got the AC in 2008... By the way, how many millions you said I would get if we win it?

Pleeeeeeease can I touch the wheel? Please please pretty please with a cherry on top? Just for a moment? I promise I won't do anything bad! Whadaya say?

Check out the latest gear from SLAM: UTABDRC

It's the Up The Ass, Bad Driver Remote Control. If you buy now at the low price of $69.69, we'll throw in your choice of KY, 5W30 or McLube.

Larry: Serve any time, Russell?

Larry: Using the whole fist?

Larry: MOON river......

Dude, if your going to quote Fletch, "Moon River" comes before "using the whole fist there doc?"

Where is pancakes house? -For those who know Fargo

But seriously...

Larry: Know what's great about sailboat racing?

Russel: What's that?

Larry: Disputes are usually settled on the water with a little bit of shouting.

Russel: And...?

Larry: Berrtie can't be understood with his head up his ass.

04/23/06.

Stop making me laugh you bastards. If he finds out im taking the piss out of him behind his back I´ll loose my 55 million and will have to find some other billionaire mug to fund my slightly obsessive revenge quest against Ernie.

RC: Do you feel my finger up your ass?

LR: Ughhhh.... yes (feeling the penetration)

RC: Good, but here are the fingers (waving his hands in front of LE nose)

04/23/06.

Larry: Now I've got where I want him (smug grin)

Russel: Maybe I should start a line of hair products too (laughs)

04/23/06.

Yeah Russ, we can use these things for the ama's.....

So easy a cave man could do it !

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw this shot. What a neanderthal!

Little higher... little lower... right there!! Mmmmm! Ahhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! MMMMMM!!!! Don't stop! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!!! Ahhhh!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Oh my god.

Good job Larry. Now tomorrow we'll add sails and take the training wheels off.

Good job Larry. Now tomorrow we'll add sails and give you a tiller

RC - Larry, when are you going to finish that computer program that will tell us whether we should flake or roll the main.

OK Larry nice job, the photographer got his shots, now get out of the way and let me steer so we can get back to the barn before dark.

Larry: Russ you give the best reacharounds on the boat no make that on the course.

Russel: Shut up bitch! Don't ruin this moment with the sound of you voice. By the way can I spend a few million more of your dollars?

Larry: Any thing to stay at the top with you!

Russel:I said shut up just smile and nod.

RC - Hey Larry, it's common knowledge that I'm a boat whore and you're writing the checks...which makes you a...uh ahem...uh..yeah, head up a bit

Larry the loser: " Did Ernesto really like it when you did that , Russ" ?

Russ : " Oh yeah, he took to it like my first little sheep back when I was a wee lad, but you're much better looking , Larry ( hee, hee, hee) "

Larry: " Than Ernesto ?"

Russ: " no, the bloody sheep, you poofter !!"

Mr. Coutts to Mr. Ellison:

OK Larry, a little left.

Ah no! Left! Ah, that's it.

Wait! No. Right. A little more right. Ah, that's left.

There you go. Now, back a little? Yeah, that's it!

More to the left.

Yeah. Ahh, Can you feel that surge?

Ohhh! Back right! Stay on it, baby.

Ahh, that's great! That's the sweet spot!

Mr. Ellison to Mr. Coutts:

I noticed that you clipped your fingernails.

Larry: Russ, goddamn son, you were right, these SLAM tops and the '44' wheels really make my moustache and pencil beard all the more masculine, I don't think I could get any harder right now!

Russ: Yes sir, sir, but maybe if I used my tongue AND my finger you could, well can I, can I puhlease?

Ellison: Quick! Get the McLube! Maybe we can squeeze a knot out of it!

Coutts: Comb yo' beard, ain't no one wants to hear that sh*t!