Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

Caption Contest!

Russell; I know, I know, I'm talking too much.

Larry does not speak.

(exeunt, stage right.) :lol:

That was a funny one, Larry. I am laughing back here. That was a joke, right? I'm not really fired now that I taught you how to drive, Right? Larry.....Larry....C'mon.

Russell, what do you think about having some fun with your old boss? Has anyone done any real world research on port/stb collisions in large scale AC multi hulls? Let's say I'm driving and on starboard and I "misjudge" a crossing, do you think Ernesto might be a little unhappy being impailed by several hulls of carbon-you know I have always wanted to make the AC a signature event-I think this could be a good way to put my signature on it, let's call Ted Turner when we get in and see what he thinks of the idea...........

Fresh from a victory in court against Alinghi, Larry decides to try his hand as the defendant in Henry Lloyd v. BMWO/SLAM.

Larry; You sure this works?

Russell; Oh yea! Me and Brad used to do this all the time! Made me focus better.

Once again the "mysterious third hand" plays a pivotal role in the crew dynamic on this boat. AKA the reach around!

Or

Dude! thats not a tiller!

Or

I don't know if its your sparsely populated beard or the boat speed, but I've got a wooden tiller in my pants! If you know what I mean.

We just couldn't let this one go by, could we? Of course not! This shot, from the very talented Gilles Martin-Raget is actually of Team Oracle sailing their new RC 44. Geez, could Coutts get a bigger slice of this pie?? Anyway, we figured you clever bastards would have something good for this one, so have at it! Your friends at Camet will be provided some of their great gear to the best three captions - have fun.

04/23/06.

RC: "Why is my hand between two pillows?"

LE: "Those aren't two pillows....."

RC: "Feels like money to me..."

LE: "I'll show you money...."

Whew Russ ! Am I glad you kicked that Sailing Anarchy photographer off the boat and got this new guy. Those assholes always take pictures that make me look stupid.

RC, quietly to LE's back... "You rich dumb twat, you don't know how much i'm gonna fu#k you over..."

or

RC - " is there a canoe in my pocket or am i glad to be on your team!"

We just couldn't let this one go by, could we? Of course not! This shot, from the very talented Gilles Martin-Raget is actually of Team Oracle sailing their new RC 44. Geez, could Coutts get a bigger slice of this pie?? Anyway, we figured you clever bastards would have something good for this one, so have at it! Your friends at Camet will be provided some of their great gear to the best three captions - have fun.

04/23/06.

When you feel my hand that is up your "Oracle" move to your right - that means the boat will point higher !! And don't worry this is how I train all my helmsmen !! True.

"no, im not holding hands anymore. im mad at you."

04/23/06.

1. "I'll bet those bastards wrote shit on the back of my jacket again!"

2. "Let's tell Larry that David Vann is building the new boat?"

3. Larry begins to suspect that his wheel isn't actually connected to the rudder

Think Bevis and Butthead voices. . .

RC: he he he. . . Hey boss?. . .

LE: (Continues smugg grinn). . . What now helmbitch?

RC: he he he. . . You still cant drive!

LE: (finally turns around) Then why am I paying you?