• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  
Assman

Misty May's Ass

I honestly thought that was what the Rag was into.

It doesn't matter what you think fucking DoRag is into......you just did that to US bro!

All those in favor of a manditory suspension of a week for jrpytlak say "I"!

It doesn't matter what you think fucking DoRag is into......you just did that to US bro!

All those in favor of a manditory suspension of a week for jrpytlak say "I"!

That Pytlak posted is wrong.

That he has that photo on his hard drive only makes it...............it.......................it..........................words fail me.

I always thought that kerri Walsh had the better ass but Mistys play in the gold has won her the number one spot in my books.

ss

so so so very very wrong...

(you are a sick man)

You see a link called: furryass.bmp...you go there....who is dumber; the guy who posted it or the guy who cliked on it...what did you expect?

hey, check this out: fat-naked-woman-crushes-baby-duckies-with-her-bare-feet.bmp

You see a link called: furryass.bmp...you go there....who is dumber; the guy who posted it or the guy who cliked on it...what did you expect?

hey, check this out: fat-naked-woman-crushes-baby-duckies-with-her-bare-feet.bmp

point taken.

i'll read more carefully before i click on any link from John

ZAR- WHERE IS THAT LINK?

Good news for the fans of Misty May's ass.

She will be on Dancing With the Stars this winter.

So we can see her shake that booty to the Latin rhythms.

Oh, happy day!

Misty Mays ass will be on display as a contestant on Dancing With The Stars this season.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :P

ss

Misty Mays ass will be on display as a contestant on Dancing With The Stars this season.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :P

ss

Not very original.....

Not very original.....

But, we'd all rather hear from him than from you.

Before you go there - I sail a 105. Now what do you have?

But, we'd all rather hear from him than from you.

Before you go there - I sail a 105. Now what do you have?

Why do you keep trying to engage this asshole? Apparently he's been completely out classed as evidenced by his silence/unwillingness to engage in anything actually sailing related. It's just not fun anymore.

See you at ARW. I'll be the drunk guy in the corner.

it's the package...u see it and u cannot handle that kind of race car, should give it a go just for the "y not?"

She can dance.

This ain't lipstick on a pig.

We all look forward to the Latin dances. Shake that thing.

Yo.

Looks pretty masculine in this shot......

2007Yelena.jpg

Not sure about the quality of the poles she handles, looks like she's got some sort of fugus on her hands . :lol::lol:

Two words...

Yelena Isinbayeva

and she knows how to handle a pole.

Yeah, fine.

But this thread is about Misty May's ass.

Not sure about the quality of the poles she handles, looks like she's got some sort of fugus on her hands . :lol::lol:

great body. that "fugus" on her hands is stickum that vaulters use for better grip. you would not

want that anywhere near your pole. i'm sure she'd be alot of fun, though.

great body. that "fugus" on her hands is stickum that vaulters use for better grip. you would not

want that anywhere near your pole. i'm sure she'd be alot of fun, though.

Trouble is, I like boobs.....of which she ain't got (for you grammar fags, stick it up your ass).

I met a girl from Venus

she said her insides are lined in gold

she did what she did and said how was it kid?

she was politely told.

pretty good, not bad,

I can't complain

but actually

everything was just about the same.

One of the great all time threads revived....well done Mr Dastardly, well done.

Go the MMA!!

One of the great all time threads revived....well done Mr Dastardly, well done.

Go the MMA!!

Agreed, very well played! Let the fun begin!!!

article-0-13435DC8000005DC-86_634x433.jpg

Stop the traffic! Women's beach volleyball side strip down for Olympic road campaign

By Sportsmail reporter

PUBLISHED: 04:23 EST, 24 May 2012 | UPDATED: 04:27 EST, 24 May 2012

• If the women's beach volleyball team were hoping to help traffic congestion, perhaps posing in their kit wasn't the best idea.

The British girls helped launch Transport for London's Temporary Road Changes planning tool, allowing motorists to check road closures during the Olympic Games.

But judging by these pictures, they were more likely to stop drivers in their tracks.

article-0-13435588000005DC-31_634x416.jpg

Stopping traffic: Britain's Denise Johns, Lucy Bolton, Shauna Mullin and Zara Dempne

Despite the pictures, women beach volleyball players have been given the option of playing in shorts rather than skimpy bikinis during the London 2012 Olympics.

The International Volleyball Federation (FIVB) have brought in new dress code rules to cater for different countries' cultural or religious beliefs.

Beach volleyball will take place on Horse Guards Parade and has already been earmarked as a favourite event for MPs and civil servants - the Government spent £26,000 on 410 tickets for the event, more than for athletics.

article-0-132437DC000005DC-384_634x389.jpg

But a sport which has developed a reputation for the briefness of its bikinis on female stars is now giving its players much more of a choice - with shorts and sleeved tops also permitted.

Until now, players had to choose between the bikinis or a full bodysuit - usually used in cold weather - but the FIVB insist they are not trying to shed the sport's sexy image.

article-0-13435CE4000005DC-442_634x398.jpg

London calling: Denise Johns (left) and Shauna Mullin train in Parliament Square ahead of the Olympics

article-0-13435D41000005DC-389_634x430.jpg

I hope they have official "Olympic Beach vollyball raingear" to play in, because if they're playing outside in London this summer, they're going to be wet and cold. I can see Misty May thinking to herself as she's face down in the wet sand after a dig..... "who's fucking idea was this????"

Who's the linebacker? :ph34r:

No shit eh! Youch.

She could stop a London bus dead in its tracks. BAM!

Mebbe it's just the camera? :blink:

Hope so - looks like a chunky monkey on either team if you ask me.

I bet they had to get the weed-whacker out to prune down her big angry hairy growler and stop it sprouting over the top of that low-cut black bikini bottom. Brrrrr...scary innit!

No shit eh! Youch.

they say a camera can add 10 pounds. It looks like there are at least 3 cameras involved.

You fuckers just made me laugh in the middle of a quiet office so everyone knows I'm dicking around on SA.

Pricks!!

No shit eh! Youch.

they say a camera can add 10 pounds. It looks like there are at least 3 cameras involved.

Can you please PM me your address so I know where to send the bill for a new keyboard to?

227336-120723-s-natalie-cook-tamsin-hinchley-olympic-beach-volleyball.jpg

Wrong. Just wrong.

Isn't the one on the left the one bitching about blokes getting to carry the flag all the time?

Reckons a blokette should get the job by the sound of it........

Wrong. Just wrong.

Isn't the one on the left the one bitching about blokes getting to carry the flag all the time?

Reckons a blokette should get the job by the sound of it........

I believe so.

No shit eh! Youch.

You're a bad man. :lol:

227336-120723-s-natalie-cook-tamsin-hinchley-olympic-beach-volleyball.jpg

Wrong. Just wrong.

if they all wear such uniforms. One thing is for sure, they will find out real quick who are the real beach volleyball fans

5674452-photo-of-green-stadium-bleachers-on-the-beach.jpg

:rolleyes:

if they all wear such uniforms. One thing is for sure, they will find out real quick who are the real beach volleyball fans

They're wearing those as they are playing at 2300hrs and it's London so the volleyball is time slotted for prime time US viewing. So the story goes and if it's true....you bastards!!

I'm guessing the Saudi's don't have a team?

Probably a good bet that it's going to be a popular event with the satellite dish crowd.