Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoWorries

Melges 24 North Americans - Annapolis, Oct 28 - Nov 1

u show me something first! :P

I'll be down at EYC shortly, and I'll wear my assless chaps.

(ugh, I just made myself sick.)

I think yer kinda cute in em. :lol:

I can never look at Clean the same way again... Just threw up in the back of my mouth a little!

u show me something first! :P

I'll be down at EYC shortly, and I'll wear my assless chaps.

(ugh, I just made myself sick.)

I think yer kinda cute in em. :lol:

I can never look at Clean the same way again... Just threw up in the back of my mouth a little!

I just had Beefaroni. I've got perma hot snack going on right now.

Melges 24 tunning tips from the first day of the worlds are on SailGroove

What the very slow Pat is trying to say is that the North Sail Tuning discussion happened last night, with an extremely disorganized and unprepared presentation from Vince Brun and the nice folks from NS. The sailmaker war here at the NA's is going to be interesting indeed.

Slowpat's video is below.

Warning: I'm moving this thread to On-The-Water forum in a few minutes. Cheers and thanks for checking it out.

Good luck out there. Looking forward to some good action shots.

Looks like a gear-busting practice day!

Tuesday:

Cloudy. Rain this morning...then a chance of rain this afternoon. Windy with highs in the upper 40s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph...increasing to 25 to 30 mph this afternoon. Gusts around 45 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.

The American flag across the street just tore in half. I don't foresee much practicing today.

The American flag across the street just tore in half. I don't foresee much practicing today.

so you gave your guesses for the pros, how about taking a stab at the top 3 average joes (corinthian)...

hehehe Thomas Point is seeing sustained 31 with at least 2 minutes sustained at 37. Anyone going out at all? It's also colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra!!!

Video Footage from the first day of M24 North Americans is up on SailGroove

Man it looks GNARLY!

Either you are truly slow, or I am fucking retarded, and I hope the latter is not the case, because I'm sailing in the regatta, but day one is not until tomorrow.

Video Footage from the first day of M24 North Americans is up on SailGroove

Man it looks GNARLY!

I wish you'd stop spamming the forum, but I have to say your vids are a nice contribution. Why don't you come out with us and shoot, and we'll see if we can help you become an honest man instead of a spambot.