• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

Shut Up and Drive

We have no idea who this big mouth is, but he looks angry, and doing it while looking the wrong way. Nice! Seemed a good candidate for a Caption Contest, so here we go. Prizes aplenty from the boys at Annapolis Performance Sailing. Have fun.

shut_up_and_drive.jpg

three englishmen, zero sets of good teeth

***Hey look, a press boat, what can I do to look manly and kickass? A gang sign? Nope I can't use my hands. A kiss? To french. How about a... ***

"Grrrrnnaaaaarrrrrr!"

***what the fuck was that?!?!***

Crewman: "Hey Chewbacca, Shut up and drive the fucking boat."

We have no idea who this big mouth is, but he looks angry, and doing it while looking the wrong way. Nice! Seemed a good candidate for a Caption Contest, so here we go. Prizes aplenty from the boys at Annapolis Performance Sailing. Have fun.

I am not paying you are 30 minutes late with the pizza!!! :lol:

later

Hey, where's my hiking strAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!

F - fuck

I - I'm

G - good

J - just

A - ask

M - me

Oh and fuck off newbie, I don't care what it rates, I'm wearing my new Puma gear while I dream of my J105

Approaching the top mark in 1st place

Crew to Helm ....."Skip I now its not a good time but I lost the port jib sheet and we forgot to bring the kite"

Helm to Crew......"You f**king what............"

Helm starts to cry

Fuck.....That stanchion is cold!!!! :o

Guy in the middle is singing [or laughing], too.

Dudes, you're not on stage at Teatro La Scala in Milano.

My guess: they're in the cheap seats of the race, trying to entertain their bowman; however, he doesn't seem to be enjoying it!

Who's yo Daddy!

(assuming he has port tacked the fleet at the start)

Middle Crew: "Jesus, there'll be no living with him after this."

(Biiiiiig yawn from helmsman) "Everyone said this shit was meant to be more fun when the wind blows..." (yeah its a yawn, not a scream guys)

Aaaaargghhhhhh! I left the damn oven on!