Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

Day 3 - Chasing The Light

How fucking great is it that the guy with the attention span of a gnat is here watching this shit for hours!

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Rehearing is in progress to throw out yesterday's fourth race.

oh boy! the plot thickens...possibly.

Clean,

If you're still standing-- great job today. The previous two days were great because of the weather, but you put on a show all day today-- props to you! Probably not on Mer's diet plan for you, but you should drink a few K1 bloodies before every day of reporting. Your Hutch interview WAS your best ever. Thanks for bringing all of us that are hard at work (or at least at work) so we can be there next year for the Worlds!

Yes, the Hutch interview was great, and the audio surprised me how clear it came through.

Good job.

Wow - Race 7 stands for the moment, but not necessarily for good. More to come.

BTW, Some really nice comments above - thanks to all of you for your recognition and compliments.

Well since tomorrow is saturday I am gonna wake up and go drink for drink with you Clean. So shout out those drinks and maybe trade Mer camera for video and lets see how that works out. HAHA kidding I like the pics the way they are. Nice job guys there is no one else out there that is providing any coverage like this!

Well since tomorrow is saturday I am gonna wake up and go drink for drink with you Clean. So shout out those drinks and maybe trade Mer camera for video and lets see how that works out. HAHA kidding I like the pics the way they are. Nice job guys there is no one else out there that is providing any coverage like this!

Cheers thistle - check out the Day 4 Thread for more interviews, and info on the protest for Race 7. The rehearing left the race standing, but perhaps not for long...