• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

Contest Thread

In case you don't remember the question:

So, the first race we're giving away two shirts: One from Coral Reef and one from Eastport 32. The Wanker Line (according to Tom Weaver) is the line that you get when you fold the score sheet in half. The Anarchist who guesses the boat immediately above the wanker line, wins an Eastport 32 shirt. That's 23rd place.

The Coral Reef Sailing shirt will go to the Anarchist that guesses the Chileans finishing position.

Posted at Clean's request: Next Race (race 9) contest:

Next contest: This time, winner gets a set of Eastport 32 beer coozies, and the other one gets a microfiber shirt from Coral Reef Sailing Apparel.

We love the number 69 - so guess the 6th place boat and the 9th place boat. In the contest thread - not here.

Take a shot!

#6 - Joe fly

#9 - Barbars

#6 - West Marine

#9 - MFatic

stsomewhere,

Pick again i got those.

How crazy is that. I realized it and deleted the post. Thanks (well, not really thanks you stole my picks!) Good taste!

#6 - Joe fly

#9 - Barbars

#6 - West Marine

#9 - MFatic

stsomewhere,

Pick again i got those.

How crazy is that. I realized it and deleted the post. Thanks (well, not really thanks you stole my picks!) Good taste!

This is to much fun. I guess my boys can't get dialed in with the cold weather up there. I feel for them but it is much warmer where I will be sailing tomorrow, on a J/120.

Good luck