Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

Back In The Saddle - In 30 Knots!

Swan 42 at the top mark of Race 3

Argo wins the pin, New Wave and Star win the boat, Calvi in the middle. Nitemare called back, dips line, headsupwind, RC hollers at them, not clear, round again. Bummer for Amy!

1.7 NM race, 5 legs. For you dumptruck and shitbox fans, we are thinking of spending all day on the Div 3 course tomorrow.

Just following friends on all 3 circles....

Keep up the great coverage. B)

Yep that sucks good group of guys! I hope they will be back tomorow and assume they will.

I'm sure they'll find a way to get back out there. Major bummer though, they've been looking forward to this week for a while.

Zetiana, Babs and Riot Act over early, WTF wins the left, though Jen Wilson won the pin, just slowly. Full Throttle and JF in the middle, Uka Uka owns the right.

Bear with us, our upload speeds kind of blow, but we've got the goods for ya.

Melges 32s going into a warning in 8 minutes.

Pictures from Mer

Hi Al & Mer, WISH i was out there on the water with you guys!!! pics great Mer, footage so cool Alan, keep an eye on Party Girl's boys for me!!! and mostly keep having fun! xjanet (from UK .... Your M24 Sardinia Worlds helper!)

Since I know Premiere is reading this, GET THE FUCKING RESULTS UP YOU ASSHATS! And I mean that in the nicest possible way. Now that there are all these viewers around the world, you owe it to them to stop being cheap, hire Luiz to come down and make it happen. Your excuses about "processing" or "making it perfect" are not acceptable. There is no reason that Big Boat and Charleston can have instant results, making you look like amateurs.

Bear with us, our upload speeds kind of blow, but we've got the goods for ya.

Melges 32s going into a warning in 8 minutes.

Pictures from Mer

Hi Al & Mer, WISH i was out there on the water with you guys!!! pics great Mer, footage so cool Alan, keep an eye on Party Girl's boys for me!!! and mostly keep having fun! xjanet (from UK .... Your M24 Sardinia Worlds helper!)

Damn we wish you were here too babe. Can never have enough cute blondes on the OTW pimp ride! Will give a hug to Carlo for you, we really do miss you!

Yep that sucks good group of guys! I hope they will be back tomorow and assume they will.

I'm sure they'll find a way to get back out there. Major bummer though, they've been looking forward to this week for a while.

lots of rigging services down in kw, and i assume its a wire backstay, sure they'll be out tommorrow. in the meantime its a phrf-1 shakeup with two boats out(XS mast).

go the thompson!

Harry Melges and M24 World Champ Federico Michetti:

Both leading their classes:

Dear Mr Clean,

do you know what's happened to Uka Uka to finish in 5h place in the first race of the day?

Dear Mr Clean,

do you know what's happened to Uka Uka to finish in 5h place in the first race of the day?

And how did Uka started in the second race?

Since I know Premiere is reading this, GET THE FUCKING RESULTS UP YOU ASSHATS! And I mean that in the nicest possible way. Now that there are all these viewers around the world, you owe it to them to stop being cheap, hire Luiz to come down and make it happen. Your excuses about "processing" or "making it perfect" are not acceptable. There is no reason that Big Boat and Charleston can have instant results, making you look like amateurs.

Too shay!

I also like how they have the "Melges 23" in Division 2....wtf.

http://www.premiere-racing.com/09_KW_Resul...lts_reports.htm

go the LZ!

Dear Mr Clean,

Don't know, but the motherfuckers were 20 boatlengths in front at the gate this one! Go the Freddy!

Roundings coming up, with awesoem video

24s:

Uka Uka

Joe Fly

Blu Moon

Full Throttle

Giacomel Audi

WTF

Bailout

Monoon

Carloan

Lounge Act!

Peacemakers 060

Party Girl

KO Sailing

254 User(s) are reading this topic (58 Guests and 19 Anonymous Users)

Love you guys.

Now go click on the sponsor banners and buy some shit!

sara__s_photos_064.jpg

sara__s_photos_063.jpg

sara__s_photos_062.jpg

sara__s_photos_061.jpg

sara__s_photos_060.jpg

sara__s_photos_059.jpg

Millewa mMilluna retired.

Mauro - I know you're watching - I need to interview Vincenzo tonight. Please call me to arrange it.

+1 248 563 0657

HEaded to top mark.

Millewa mMilluna retired.

Mauro - I know you're watching - I need to interview Vincenzo tonight. Please call me to arrange it.

+1 248 563 0657

HEaded to top mark.

Crap!! Any insight as to why Neily and Millewa bailed??

Wow - War Canoe is fucked. Kite is wrapped around the keel and rudder, I think the knives are coming out. Their race is over.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Might not be a foul. Tacking might have been the only option, too far forward for a duck possibly.

Dear Mr Clean,

Don't know, but the motherfuckers were 20 boatlengths in front at the gate this one! Go the Freddy!

Roundings coming up, with awesoem video

Really...20 boatlenghts it's so much! Fantastic guys!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice to see a team do their circles whithout a lot of fuss, though I do not have the sound turned on hear at work, was there much yelling?

1313H: no more sunshine J 105 top mark roundings Savasana55 ...Wasabi 52 ...Max Power 90 ...Eclipse 50 ...Rock & Roll 57

Powerboat Relentless has disturbed some of the racers by causing BIG wake on the course

HAHAHA..... nice....

The story on the Archambault 40 is a good one - I guess when they packed it up out of customs, the height of the whole tow was a fraction of an inch too tall. And you just don't feel something like that if you're driving a big truck...so the boat arrived with a quarter inch missing from everything, scraped off on overpasses. You can imagine the mess. The fact that the boat is here at all is pretty amazing.

1313H: no more sunshine J 105 top mark roundings Savasana55 ...Wasabi 52 ...Max Power 90 ...Eclipse 50 ...Rock & Roll 57

Powerboat Relentless has disturbed some of the racers by causing BIG wake on the course

HAHAHA..... nice....

Tsk, tsk.

Wow - War Canoe is fucked. Kite is wrapped around the keel and rudder, I think the knives are coming out. Their race is over.

Got video on that one??

The story on the Archambault 40 is a good one - I guess when they packed it up out of customs, the height of the whole tow was a fraction of an inch too tall. And you just don't feel something like that if you're driving a big truck...so the boat arrived with a quarter inch missing from everything, scraped off on overpasses. You can imagine the mess. The fact that the boat is here at all is pretty amazing.

Hope you got pictures....!!

Got video on that one??

get the scraps!

HAHAHA..... nice....

Tsk, tsk.

That's fucking funny - wait'll you see the REAL story - we pissed off the bloggers boat, not the racers. Good think it's on video.

Here's a good Question for OTW brought to us by Q:

I thought in a recent Q and A, T Hutch said that even Barking Mad was Quitting the "evil empire" (I Quote because go Team Blue), and would be Questing victory with Quantums. Every pic and video so far has Barking Mad with a full North inventory. Terry, have the Steinbrenner's purchased North and are you the next Johnny Damon, Wade Boggs, Roger Clemens, etc.?

Smoke break while vids load. There seems to be some kind of dead zone here that cuts our upload speed down quite a bit, I ahve a lot in the pipe, but waiting on it blows.

See ya shortly, and thanks for hanging around.

I thought in a recent Q and A, T Hutch said that even Barking Mad was Quitting the "evil empire" (I Quote because go Team Blue), and would be Questing victory with Quantums. Every pic and video so far has Barking Mad with a full North inventory. Terry, have the Steinbrenner's purchased North and are you the next Johnny Damon, Wade Boggs, Roger Clemens, etc.?

I don't know the class rules, but many one designs have sail acquisition limits. Maybe the F40 does too?

Bum

I was getting DNS errors....lots of anarchists looking in and smokin' the server

228 User(s) are reading this topic (61 Guests and 12 Anonymous Users)

I would guess it's an issue with 'buttons' and would imagine you will see the inventory replaced with Q's as the buttons allow.

Great job, Clean, Mer & team!

Next time you're near IRC 2, show some love to "Hot Ticket" if you can (King 40, #52956):

All amateur Texas boat (only king 40 without a pro tactician, I believe... the tactician sells mulch for a living!) with anarchists onboard (but then, what boat doesn't these days), including fellow Texas viper sailor & anarchist UltraRacer613um.

I saw a very brief shot of them in one of the mark rounding videos, but would love to see more.

Go Team Mulch!

32 finish:

Star

Bitipi

Argo

Arkle

Calvi

Leenabarca

Mojo

New Wave

Taboo

Dar n Stormuy

Highlife

Flat Stanle

Barbars

Banshee

Ninkasi

Shakedown

Nitemare

Here's a good Question for OTW brought to us by Q: I thought in a recent Q and A, T Hutch said that even Barking Mad was Quitting the "evil empire" (I Quote because go Team Blue), and would be Questing victory with Quantums. Every pic and video so far has Barking Mad with a full North inventory. Terry, have the Steinbrenner's purchased North and are you the next Johnny Damon, Wade Boggs, Roger Clemens, etc.?

fuckin awesome! nuff said

Great job, Clean, Mer & team!

Next time you're near IRC 2, show some love to "Hot Ticket" if you can (King 40, #52956):

All amateur Texas boat (only king 40 without a pro tactician, I believe... the tactician sells mulch for a living!) with anarchists onboard (but then, what boat doesn't these days), including fellow Texas viper sailor & anarchist UltraRacer613um.

I saw a very brief shot of them in one of the mark rounding videos, but would love to see more.

Go Team Mulch!

Mulch - that's classic Go Team Mulch!

Hope you got pictures....!!

Ouch!! Can't wait to see that one!

I don't know the class rules, but many one designs have sail acquisition limits. Maybe the F40 does too?

Bum

beleive it is like 7 or 8 buttons a year

M24 Finishes:

Uka Uka

Blu Moon

Giacomel Audi

Joe Fly

Bailout

WTF

Full Throttle

Monsoon

Lounge Act

Carloan

KO Sailing

PEacemaker

Party Girl

Team Peacemaker

Tramp

Convexity

Unspnsored

Obsession

Zingara

Bobs

Cujo

Zetiana

Cracker

Warpath (BT on the helm)

Zen

Matador

Riot Act

Go Get Mama

Jacuzzi

1348H: Unofficial results for IRC 1 in Race 3 - Rosebud took first by 7 seconds corrected over Ran, then Rio, Anema and Core, Synergy, Sjambok,, Yeoman and Pace. Not sure what will happen with protests - that may change things.

Farr 40 one design rules run some 48 pages in length with quite a few devoted to sails. Here is what the class allows in terms of sai replacement:

http://www.farr40.org/images/stories/40RUL...rpretations.pdf

9 "offshore" sails per year.

J/105 Finishes:

Savasana

Eclipse

Max Power

Orangutan

Another hazard

Distant Passion

Big Booty

Tenacious

Waasabi

Rum At Six

Stinger

DP protesting Big Booty

bm does a lot of testing i am sure and would go with whatever they thought would be the fastest -

he did that with the mumm and i heard he was out trying out the q's at kwrw while praticing so draw your own conclusions

J/105 Finishes:

Savasana

Eclipse

Max Power

Orangutan

Another hazard

Distant Passion

Big Booty

Tenacious

Waasabi

Rum At Six

Stinger

DP protesting Big Booty

Nice vid clip with Bowden and Savasana's Tactician's wife.

Another big shout out to our excellent sponsors - with the vision to be part of our off-the-wall antics, and the balls to hang in when the blue blazers turn down their nose at all of us.

Check out Quantum Sails, Point Loma Outfitting, Santa Cruz Yachts, Latis Yachting Solutions, Melges Performance Sailboats, Flying Tiger Boats, Dax OneTouch Winch Handles, and HBI Boats.

Don't forget to use the code KW09 for the Dax handles 20% discount, and you should see how hot Tom Carruther's Patagonia shirts look on our team. Tomorrow we will do a fashion show...

Clean:

I'll match the DAX deal! Use the Promo Code "OTWA9" and you will get a 20% on all of the products we offer.

Keep it up!

TC

Clean:

I'll match the DAX deal! Use the Promo Code "OTWA9" and you will get a 20% on all of the products we offer.

Keep it up!

TC

your the best Tom!!

Clean,

Interview suggestions: Kolius - I'm sure you know he's done everything from Olympics, AC, Transpac, several world championships, etc., but is relatively new to the M24, and is getting up to speed fast, so it would be interesting to get his perspective on why he's doing it now, and what he thinks of the talent in the fleet, etc...

Awesome Tom - get your patagonia/slam/atlantis shit now!

Listen - we are jumping off right now, but oi'm leaving the laptop to keep loading the videos, including the fucking hilarious shouting matches between the RC and us. If any of you (ahem...vegas) wants to help by posting the link to the videos we haven't gotten up yet, that would be awsome. They're popping in to youtube one by one as we speak. Account is blocksail

See ya later, and seriously - a HUGE thanks to all of you!