• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

Dumptruck and Shitbox

Need an XS update - How's it going?

If anyone is interested... there was some good footage on TP2 of XS immediately before, and immediatley after the gear failure yesterday.

Bummer that Tucker and crew missed the break itself:

http://www.t2p.tv/guide/kw09.php

I got 4 mins into that video and with Tucker's gay commentary, had to go wash my mouth out.

My bad... shoulda warned folks that XS was a minute or two in... and that was all the coverage of them.

Chameleon wins the boat in a left shift, Rumor once again at the good end on time, Veloce over early.

Tiger Tiger Burning Bright:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Moose vs. Expo... classic!

1306H: (SW) Arethusa first Swan 42 around the top mark.

1307H: M24 rounding the bottom mark Joe Fly 39 ... UKA 43... Blu Moon 16...Full Throttle 33...X Carloan 23 THEN M32s rounding the top mark Red 84... New Wave 73 ...Banshee 76 ...Leenabarc 83... Star 32 THEN J105s rounding the top mark Another Hazard 40...Max Power 90...Big Booty 58 ... Tenacious 54... Caress 59

1306H: 025 wind was 12-14, now 10-12 - DIV 3

If anyone is interested... there was some good footage on TP2 of XS immediately before, and immediatley after the gear failure yesterday.

I got 4 mins into that video and with Tucker's gay commentary, had to go wash my mouth out.

Just keep the volume down.

The J35 looked good vs the 109...............

1309H: (SB) IRC 1 are heading to the gate, we see Ran dropped the chute and are doing penalty turns.

1309H: j105s rounding the bottom mark are Another Hazard 40 ... Max Power 90 ... Big Booty 58 ...Tenacious 54 ... Eclipse 50. Rum at Six wrapped the spin and seems to be leaving the course.

1315H: (SB) Farr 40s coming to the gate. Joe Fly is first round the gate.

(SW) Souzal at the top mark is in front of the IRC2 Fleet

1316H: M32s rounding's at the bottom mark 2nd time Red 84... New Wave 73...Banshee 76... Leenabarca 83 ... Star 32

1319H: (SB) Barking Mad is second around the gate, followed by Convexity and then HRH

Goombay Smash (up) in the middle of the pack around the gate. Mascalzone is pretty much DFL at the gate.

We are now heading to the top of the course to set up for a windward finish. Mascalzone did not have a good gate rounding - their chute was still up and jib was dragging.

I bet M-L is moaning about this race - OCS at start, bad gate rounding

1317H: PHRF-2: Good Girl had a comfortable spot in the middle of the line. Island Flyer took the Flying Tiger's air even though they had the advantage on the line. Good start for USA1

J80:Lots of battles going on but Veloce got taken out and had to come back.

PHRF-3: Poohsticks was between Tangent and L'Outrage with all three too close to call.

PHRF-4: Good starts, but Lightning Rod had to take a second row. They are struggling today.

El Ocaso is first around windward. Good Girl is the first around the gate. Elysium was first around windward with Caribean Soul the last of PHRF-4.

PHRF 2 leeward mark rounding order:

Good Girl

Man-O-War

RUSH

Island Flyer

Too Sweet

Blueprint

USA 1

J/80s bottom marks

Bob Dylan, shrimping their kite on the douse

Rumor

Kicks

Relentless

Veloce

Jammy

Spank me

Juggernaut

Frog

AChameleon

Not sure Jersey, I know Mer has some, I'll ask her.

Sweet another 2nd for El Ocaso.

Clean if you get a chance give them a shout out from War Dog!! And if you get it on film I'll buy something from a sponsor right away!!

Hey Clean "You Dirty Bastard" How about some love for PHRF 3

That O'day pulled off a 2 in race 5 who woulda thought...

Get an interview with Rick the owner of Mother Ocean and ask him Why in the hell would you bring an O'day 40 to KWRW???

My bad... shoulda warned folks that XS was a minute or two in... and that was all the coverage of them.

Petey ran over to the Melgi to get some footage, and Tucker yelled, "Get outta here, you're not a press boat!" What a wanker.

I just jumped off the RIB after getting some nice downwind footage of the baby tiger and wairere at speed. Sit tight - that's worth waiting for.

Crap! What happened to Lightning Rod in that race?

I don't know (and neither does their ground crew) but they need to suck it up and get going. Beery & Bolyard are holding their own on the J35. Go team Gulf Coast.

Clean:

Do as War Dog says: Get it on film that you gave a shout out to El Ocaso!

He says he'll give one of the sponsors some money, and you know after what you charged we all need it.

TC

El Ocaso is first around windward. Good Girl is the first around the gate. Elysium was first around windward with Caribean Soul the last of PHRF-4.

Elysium first around gate. Mother Ocean first through gate with PHRF-3

The wind is 025.

The J80's are very bunched up.

This has been a nice break for us - but as I expected, it is just not the same and not that exciting. So we've got our footage, we'll get you all the finishes, and that will be the end of Division 3 coverage this week. Sorry for you guys that are digging it, but at least we've got some really sweet stuff.

Clean:

Do as War Dog says: Get it on film that you gave a shout out to El Ocaso!

He says he'll give one of the sponsors some money, and you know after what you charged we all need it.

TC

Done mate. You sure are whiney though - drugs are really expensive!

This has been a nice break for us - but as I expected, it is just not the same and not that exciting. So we've got our footage, we'll get you all the finishes, and that will be the end of Division 3 coverage this week. Sorry for you guys that are digging it, but at least we've got some really sweet stuff.

I second that. Back to Division 2...

Clean, Mer, Petey and crew... Thanks for the effort... it was a nice change of pace, but, the action is definitely hotter with the Melgi or Farr 40's. I just hope that the Div 3 bloggers (is it only Joydot?) continue to give info.... Maybe Wayne has asked them not to repoty finishes??? that would stink!

Cheers! Effort appreciated!

1344H: XS has a new stick and is wondering if we will have a third race. Too bad we only have two. "Not a new stick, just a whole lot of glue."

Lightening Rod is first around windward.

Wairere is around gate and heading home.

With the breeze out of the NE, this Division is the only one that's out of the lee of KW. Little boats get big waves today...20 knots solid, 3-5 foot seas.

Seefest the J-29 should like that 20 knots and 3-5 ft waves is what he kicked my ass in at BBR last year.

Getting beat by an O'Day 40 twice yesterday makes me think they've got other problems.

People so underestimate that O'day 40. Dont knock it until you sailed it. Yes it is a pig but it has a great rating and it has wheels. It likes heavy air flat water or no air at all, in between not so good but can do well. I've been on that boat in Tampa Bay in a no air regatta racing in B class and passed all A class boats boat for boat who started 5 mins in front of us. MO has suprised many people.

"Yes it is a pig but it has a great rating and it has wheels."

Nice- A pig with wheels! I'll take one.

what's it rate?

With the breeze out of the NE, this Division is the only one that's out of the lee of KW. Little boats get big waves today...20 knots solid, 3-5 foot seas.

Seefest the J-29 should like that 20 knots and 3-5 ft waves is what he kicked my ass in at BBR last year.

Getting beat by an O'Day 40 twice yesterday makes me think they've got other problems.

People so underestimate that O'day 40. Dont knock it until you sailed it. Yes it is a pig but it has a great rating and it has wheels. It likes heavy air flat water or no air at all, in between not so good but can do well. I've been on that boat in Tampa Bay in a no air regatta racing in B class and passed all A class boats boat for boat who started 5 mins in front of us. MO has suprised many people.

"Yes it is a pig but it has a great rating and it has wheels."

Nice- A pig with wheels! I'll take one.

what's it rate?

Yes! What are the M24 finishes??

lounge act, 18th.

no no Race 6....We think it is a 7

1352H: (SB) At the gate, Convexity was first, Nanoq was second, Barking Mad was third.

1354H: J 105s to finish Max Power 90, Big Booty 58, Eclipse 50, Another Hazard 40, Tenacious 54, and Savasana 55

1355H: Winds are 14-16, seas are flat, direction is 025. - div 3

lounge act, 18th.

my bad. 7 would be sweet.

Just got emailed some more drama:

Alan,

As of Tuesday, I have received 5 complaints regarding the actions of your

chartered boat Relentless. While some of the maneuvering appears to breach

common courtesy between photo/video boats and poor seamanship, the most

recent actions on Division 2 could have impacted the racing. This is

unacceptable. Not adhering to race officials instructions and making obscene

gestures cannot be tolerated. It can result in a safety issue and could

impact the racing.

I ask for your assurance that your boat operator will adhere to the

direction of any race committee personnel on the water going forward.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Peter

Peter S. Craig

Premiere Racing. Inc.

My answer:

Thank you for the courteous note, Peter - it's nice to know that you'll e-mail me when it suits you, though my last four emails to you have gone unanswered. Your complaints are not accurate, and that's now two days where your overzealous volunteers have made asses of themselves

in front of thousands of viewers.

First your driver of Tango decided to become a vigilante, using his maneuverable boat to directly block our photographers for three straight

starts - so intent of screwing with us that he got in front of a Swan 42, causing them to duck him. Then yesterday, your gate boat "Meredith" chose

to yell and scream - INITIATING the swearing - at us despite our perfect placement more than three boatlengths from any racing boat on the course, to

leeward of all of them. Interesting that the screamer said nothing to Sharon Green's boat, which was INSIDE the course and also crossed a Melges

32 with her wake.

If you would like to cite a specific instance where we impacted any racing whatsoever, please do it - you cannot, and I guarantee that I can show you

video that proves it. We are all racers, and we do our damnedest to NOT impact the boats, even if our coverage suffers because of it. If you are

protecting your staff, realize that their actions in both the instances I mentioned were indefensible, and show that they don't know what the hell

they are doing. We will always obey logical instructions, but we will never accept the kind of bullshit treatment that we received at the hands of a

bunch of yahoos, nor will we accept being treated with a different set of rules than anyone else.

Alan

1352H: (SB) At the gate, Convexity was first, Nanoq was second, Barking Mad was third.

1354H: J 105s to finish Max Power 90, Big Booty 58, Eclipse 50, Another Hazard 40, Tenacious 54, and Savasana 55

Max Power with 2 bullets today. Gerritt & Stefan are really making that a battle with Damien(Eclipse) & Brian (Savasna).

My answer:

Thank you for the courteous note, Peter - it's nice to know that you'll e-mail me when it suits you, though my last four emails to you have gone unanswered. Your complaints are not accurate, and that's now two days where your overzealous volunteers have made asses of themselves

First your driver of Tango decided to become a vigilante, using his maneuverable boat to directly block our photographers for three straight

starts - so intent of screwing with us that he got in front of a Swan 42, causing them to duck him. Then yesterday, your gate boat "Meredith" chose

to yell and scream - INITIATING the swearing - at us despite our perfect placement more than three boatlengths from any racing boat on the course, to

leeward of all of them. Interesting that the screamer said nothing to Sharon Green's boat, which was INSIDE the course and also crossed a Melges

32 with her wake.

If you would like to cite a specific instance where we impacted any racing whatsoever, please do it - you cannot, and I guarantee that I can show you

video that proves it. We are all racers, and we do our damnedest to NOT impact the boats, even if our coverage suffers because of it. If you are

protecting your staff, realize that their actions in both the instances I mentioned were indefensible, and show that they don't know what the hell

they are doing. We will always obey logical instructions, but we will never accept the kind of bullshit treatment that we received at the hands of a

bunch of yahoos, nor will we accept being treated with a different set of rules than anyone else.

Alan

Give 'em hell! I love the opening sentence, it sets the tone perfectly!

lounge act, 18th.

my bad. 7 would be sweet.

There will be many mudslides if so! :)

War Dog, your proof is uploading.

Finish PHRF 1

El Ocaso

Wairere + 0:12

Turning Point +2:47

Emocean + 3:00

Kali +3:01

Primal Scream +3:20

My answer:

32 with her wake.

Alan

Hammer 'em Clean!

I also think you are on point about Premiere Racing being a partial cause of participation being down.

Will Museler

Comes the Tiger:

Hey Vegas - if you have the time to embed the rest of the vids as they go up, I'd really appreciate it. I am running to shore to do interviews now, Chick on the boat and Rammy are going to get the rest of the pics and finishes for you. See ya soon!

Comes the Tiger:

Hey Vegas - if you have the time to embed the rest of the vids as they go up, I'd really appreciate it. I am running to shore to do interviews now, Chick on the boat and Rammy are going to get the rest of the pics and finishes for you. See ya soon!

LOL I've been uploading them as they appear for the last two hours - Go get'em fucka!

A Little Tiger Chasing!

Don't forget the helmet cam for the head to head later this evening w Mr. Craig. We all want to see that video.

Pig with Wheels?

post-20085-1232563815_thumb.jpg

Thats about right!!!

Bout the same size and weight too...

Awesome! What does the "Vote No" rate? and I am guessing it's probably a PHRF rating as opposed to IRC... :ph34r:

My answer:

32 with her wake.

Alan

Hammer 'em Clean!

I also think you are on point about Premiere Racing being a partial cause of participation being down.

Will Museler

I 2nd both comments!!!

Hey Wil,

Do you think that Johnny's dying in 3rd??

Luv to Lisa

-vjn-

My answer:

32 with her wake.

Alan

Sweet response. You and the A-Team are doing a great job. My suggestion is you post Peter's email on this site and we can all hammer him with our own comments.

My answer:

32 with her wake.

Alan

Hammer 'em Clean!

Will Museler

I 2nd both comments!!!

Hey Wil,

Do you think that Johnny's dying in 3rd??

Luv to Lisa

-vjn-

You mean fourth?

My answer:

.......Alan

Sweet response. You and the A-Team are doing a great job. My suggestion is you post Peter's email on this site and we can all hammer him with our own comments.

Peter@Premiere-Racing.com

Max Power with 2 bullets today. Gerritt & Stefan are really making that a battle with Damien(Eclipse) & Brian (Savasna).

wow, does that put all three of them at 14?! the pressure is on! :o

(oops, my bad- thought savasana took 5th not 6th...)

1216H: M24 Rumor 46 missed the first race in is trying to make it to the course for the second .. warning signal for M24 will be 12:17 ... will he make it ??

1220H: Confederate Ram last boat on the course. But, they are out here! Sun is shining more; clouds breaking up.

this coverage is the next best thing.

I'm just happy to see you putting your new MBA to good use. :unsure:

i'm sure my employer is too.

ha ha ha- I think there are a lot of employers in the chuck that are supporting our habit.

My answer:

32 with her wake.

Alan

Hey Clean, Welcome to the I got an unfounded allegations letter from Peter Craig club. I got mine in '97.

Someday maybe we can talk about it. But be careful he might threaten to ban you from KWRW. OOooooow. B)

wow, does that put all three of them at 14?! the pressure is on! :o

(oops, my bad- thought savasana took 5th not 6th...)

Pressure is still on!

No throw-outs. game on. No Quarter!