Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

Heating Up at Key West

1140H: Latest report on breeze is 025-035 at 10 knots from weather mark 2 ... the shorter leg mark. - div 2

1139H: Caribiean Soul and Blah, Blah, Blah are the last PHRF4 through the gate. With BBB having a great start, I wonder what happened.

post-6186-1232640223_thumb.jpg

post-6186-1232640207_thumb.jpg

Is this legal hiking? Seems that is the only purpose here.

That looks like Starlight in the background of the second pic. Beautiful PJ - what a chase boat.

I was thinkin' the same thing..........................

torso within the plane of the shear, or something like that..................

1142H: Tangent first around at the windward mark. Winds settled within range, bumps left and then comes back.

1142H: Wind still bouncing to the left. 020 - 030.

Jammy Dodger still leading the J80's at the windward mark.

BEWBIES by Noon o clock? Your / our sponsors will get some business. I'll buy a one touch winch. 24 min and counting. :lol:

Done. One minute.

m24roundings - sara Pix

One of the M32s just called in looking for a doctor: "One of our sailors has a dislocated shoulder."

m24_mark_rounding_011.jpg

m24_mark_rounding_025.jpg

m24_mark_rounding_028.jpg

m24_mark_rounding_041.jpg

m24_mark_rounding_043.jpg

m24_mark_rounding_049.jpg

1142H: Tangent first around at the windward mark. Winds settled within range, bumps left and then comes back.

1142H: Wind still bouncing to the left. 020 - 030.

Jammy Dodger still leading the J80's at the windward mark.

Why isn't Tangent in the other PHRF fleet racing against the boats they did last year? Must be a good story behind that one.

M32 Finishes - Red is the casualty boat, after learning no doc on course, they said, "we'll tough it out." Nice.

Nitemare

NEw Wave

Highlife

Argo

Ninkasa

Arkle

Babarians

Red

Bitipi

Star

Mojo

Calvi

Taboo

Lake Effect

D&S

Flat STanley

War Canoe

Shakedown

Don't have Leenabarca, maybe 8th.

Moose MClintock talks about the FT7.5 this morning at the dock. Interesting to hear his opinion now that he's been sailing the boat in some breeze.

Party Girl is kicking ass!

M24 roundings:

WTF

Blu Moon

Bailout

Joe Fly

Party Girl

Monsoon

Fully THrottle

KO Sailing

Millaema meluna

Giacomel audi

J/105: Gate

Savasana

Big Booty

Eclipse

Another hazard

Distant Passion

Wasabi

Clean, WTF is happening with our pals on Cujo? Have you talked with Greg?

Mark Rounding 1st Leward Gate:

M32

Team Barbarians - owner Stu is wearing one of our crew's bra today. True story

Calvi Network

Banshee

Leenabarca

New Wave

Ninkasi

Red

Star

Arkle

Nitemare

So how did Stewie get hold of the bra????? Obviously it is doing the trick?????

1150H: (SB) Nanoq is the first Farr 40 around WM2 on the second leg. Nice job.

The rest of the IRC 1 class is coming to the finish. Looks like Ran passed Rio and will be second over the line. Farr 30 s are rounding the gate.

1151H: Good Girl still leading the pack at the windward mark.

Boats are still splitting the gates - ElOcaso went left, Wairere went right.

Tangent first around at the gate.

1156H: m24 2nd top mark rounding WTF 22, Joe Fly 39, Blu Moon 16, Bailout 18, and KO 38

j105 2nd top mark rounding Big Booty 58, Savasana 55, Eclipse 50, Distant Passion 53, and Rum at Six 56

m32 to finish Nitemare 75 at 11:43, New Wave 73, Banshee 76, Argo 72, and Ninkasi 85.

Poor Riot Act - in one of the nastiest P/S moves I've seen, Guy Mossman got absolutely destroyed when two boats fouled him, Guy went from 12th to DFL, and is just now finishing. It's on video, and it's just about up.

M24:

WTF

Joe Fly

Blu Moon

Bailout

FT

Uka Uka

KO Sailing

Babs

Party Girl

Giacomel

Carloa

Lounge Act

Monsoon

Obsession

Zetiana

Mark Rounding 1st Leward Gate:

M32

Team Barbarians - owner Stu is wearing one of our crew's bra today. True story

Calvi Network

Banshee

Leenabarca

New Wave

Ninkasi

Red

Star

Arkle

Nitemare

So how did Stewie get hold of the bra????? Obviously it is doing the trick?????

Is this my future brother-in-law posting? MOtherfucker! THe bra story is a good one - we'll do it shortly on video and hear. IT's a BIG bra.

1200H: These are NOT Official results ... m24 to finish WTF 22, Joe Fly 39, Blu Moon 16, Bailout 18, and it is either UKA 43 or Full Throttle 33

... you'll have to wait for the official results for that one

1156H: m24 2nd top mark rounding WTF 22, Joe Fly 39, Blu Moon 16, Bailout 18, and KO 38

j105 2nd top mark rounding Big Booty 58, Savasana 55, Eclipse 50, Distant Passion 53, and Rum at Six 56

m32 to finish Nitemare 75 at 11:43, New Wave 73, Banshee 76, Argo 72, and Ninkasi 85.

Nice job Nitemare. Make Chicago proud.

1204H: j105 to finish Big Booty 58, Savasana 55, close and ahead of the pack ... Eclipse 50, Distant Passion 53, and Rum at Six 56

1203H: Good Girl still leading at the gate.

Too Sweet has hit the gate mark and needs to do it again after doing turns.

Vegas - you rock brother. I'm going to leave you to it - call me if you can't embed anymore.

I'm on it like a Bonnet!

1206H: (SB) Very exciting finish in the Farr 40 fleet. The Prince is still in the lead. Followed by Joe Fly

WOWWWW! What a mess at the Farr 40 finish. Den 7 was first cleanly and then all hell broke loose. Lots of protests right at the finish line. More to come

1204H: j105 to finish Big Booty 58, Savasana 55, close and ahead of the pack ... Eclipse 50, Distant Passion 53, and Rum at Six 56

1203H: Good Girl still leading at the gate.

Too Sweet has hit the gate mark and needs to do it again after doing turns.

C'mon mustang_1.................

Here' the M24 rounding - around 2:08 watch poor Guy get absolutely screwed. It took him four minutes to recover and round the mark.

1207H: David Brennan is warming the M32s and M24s up with course information for race 8. That will be course 5 at 1.7nm and 1.5 nm distance to the weather marks1204H

Jammy Dodger is back in the lead at the top mark. - div 3

Here' the M24 rounding - around 2:08 watch poor Guy get absolutely screwed. It took him four minutes to recover and round the mark.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ohh that sucks. Tough recovery too..

Mixing it up with the Press Boat Again - Friendly stuff

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh yeah, they looked fucking overjoyed.

This is just awesome - postponement up, all the 32 and 24s coming by to scream "show us your tits" and give us the finger. We just hoisted Sarah's Bra from our outrigger - to commemorate Barbos kicking some tail.

Hi Clean,

Jens will organize the 2011 Europeans!!

Rgds

Günter

1217H: (SB) Ok, a little break here- Flash Gordon's spinnaker sheet got wrapped around the pole holding the R flag on the port bow of the Signal Boat. It snapped the pole off the ties on the bow pulpit. Then Flash spun out of control right on the finish line and fouled a few boats. A big pile up right on the line.

1219H: It is now 12:15 ... It seems the schooner Liberty wants to play with the barge now ... she needs to stay clear as well. There were some reports of spectators boats getting TOO close to the competitors in the last race (edit, hope this isn't you clean...)... also noticed a lot of disturbed air at the bottom gate caused by the heli. Yep, the barge has stopped because of the schooner ... may be a few more minutes of postponement until the large vessels can move. - div 2

1214H: We have a barge on the course at the weather mark ... might have to go to AP to figure out what we are going to do ... the barge is working and is moving now ... very slowly ... we are going into a short postponement. They need a few more minutes to clear the zone. - div 2

1218H: Good Girl still leading the pack.

1215H: Gilgamesh has a dark blue spinnaker with yellow trim. They also use a sock for it. It is good to see all boats flying,

PHRF4 finished:Elysium, Lightning Rod, Lobo Rojo, En Carette, Thunderbox, Caribean Soul, and Blah, Blah, Blah.

XS finished; mast still up.

Tangent finishing

Love the caption for Terry on the front page, so many nice things then...Now get your teeth fixed! classic

Hi Clean,

Jens will organize the 2011 Europeans!!

Rgds

Günter

Nice to see you old friend. Sorry - Europeans. And we will OF COURSE be there. Wait til i tell you the story of our night in Oslo with the strippers from Goteburg...

Someone is buying themselves a new winch handle.

you are a man of your word..................

Love the caption for Terry on the front page, so many nice things then...Now get your teeth fixed! classic

Somebody had to say it!

1221H: (SB) Complaints from Barking Mad about the helicopter being too low and sucking up all the air from the competitors. (edit, figured this would stir the pot a bit...)

Peter can try and ban the Boat Pix guy now

I am Peter - hear me roar - Land and Sea - Master of all I survey

Our crew are flashing 32s...six minutes!

Better hope all the sailors on the 32 are over 18 - That one they do arrest you for

EDIT: Came to my senses GO THE BEWBIES!!!

1221H: (SB) Complaints from Barking Mad about the helicopter being too low and sucking up all the air from the competitors. (edit, figured this would stir the pot a bit...)

LOL!!!

Hearing the story about the murder/death last night... I was waiting for the report that Clean had taken Peter out permanently.

1230H: Some of the sailors are noticing the hoist as you can hear hoots and hollers from a distance (edit, wonder if this is related to tits on clean's boat...?) We are in sequence for the M32 start

hey clean and group great video!

u could be called in as witness with proof positive

that was total bull shit move

1232H: Burst of finishers

Jammy Dodger held on to the end; very close.

Good Girl finishes will a significant lead.

Wind is shifting 010/020

Next race courses will be 4 legs for everyone, Phrf1, 2, J80 will go long at 1.8mi, Phrf3,4 short at 1.4 mi legs.

Rush following gg for finish.

The only thing worse than being called in to the protest room is when you have nothing to gain, and you're missing valuable tent time -

I am very excited to get my new winch handle in 7 -10 days. I saved $16 with my OTW Anarchy 20% off coupon.

Just type in KW09 and save big bucks.

Note Vegas said for $9.99 you can get more for your buck in Thailand.

Great day for sailing.

LOL!!!

Hearing the story about the murder/death last night... I was waiting for the report that Clean had taken Peter out permanently.

Makes me think of the Eddie Murphy SNL skit. He's in jail doing poetry. "Kill my landlord, kill my landlord. I see the watchdog. Do he bite? Kill my landlord, kill my landlord. C-I-L-L my landlord!"

If Clean goes to jail, who's going to do In the Water Anarchy? By the way Clean, it's time to get wet! We want water shots! I hear Peter's head popping off his neck as he gets reports you are hanging on the offset mark taking underwater video! Priceless!

I am very excited to get my new winch handle in 7 -10 days. I saved $16 with my OTW Anarchy 20% off coupon.

Just type in KW09 and save big bucks.

Note Vegas said for $9.99 you can get more for your buck in Thailand.

Great day for sailing.

Streamingthaihookers.com

1238H: Most EAGER beavers this start ... All of them were over early ... GENERAL RECALL ... EYE think we are going to the EYE flag - m32's

LOL - eager beavers! :P

1239H: Race 7 finishes IRC (uncorrected) Rosebud, Ran, Rio, Anema and Core; Farr 40 Nanoq, Barking Mad, Mascalzone Latino, Joe Fly; Swan 42 Tiburon, Long Echo, Arethusa; IRC2 First Light, Cool Breeze, Ngoni, Farr 30 - jack-A-Roe, Kinetic, Rhumb Punch

We are re-anchoring the Signal Boat in a new location due to the wind shift.

Just got video of our girls flashing the barbarians. NICE. I said, "was that your boyfriend that we left at the dock (too many on board). "No," she said.

32s general recall stacked up on the left - I Flag Start now.

Seriously Vegas - I need you to embed those vids - ifyou can't I'll asign someone to it, but you're better and faster.

HELP!

Still left, everyone always bets on the left, and no amount of skew will dissuade them. Got cold all of a sudden...

Seri-fucking-olusly - I am refreshing your recent activity section and it is not showing any new videos -

Don;lt throw me under the bus

The only thing worse than being called in to the protest room is when you have nothing to gain, and you're missing valuable tent time -

Video what video?

72 32 34 over early, Leenabarca LAUNCHED in a puff going right, most of the fleet still going left in less pressure.

No worries vegas, just double check - we've got 9 up, 8 more up and "processing" (fuck youtube) and another 6 loading.

Barbarians not in great shape here, New Wave and Star off on the left, Leenabarca still working the right...