Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

Heating Up at Key West

Hey to all from XS Spars and Minor Miracles Inc.

Here's to you.

Team XS

Brian, Doug, and all the rest, we all enjoyed seeing the effort a local team went through to get that boat back together and finish-out the raceweek. Many a team would have and has thrown-in the towel once a normally catastrophic failure has occured. Tucker T. had your week all but over in the video re-cap from Tuesday.

Great job and we'll look for you guys in a few weeks at DIYC's Commodore's Cup.

Cheers Mate, and if you only count the races we were in, we're winning.

Here's to you.

Team XS

Brian, Doug, and all the rest, we all enjoyed seeing the effort a local team went through to get that boat back together and finish-out the raceweek. Many a team would have and has thrown-in the towel once a normally catastrophic failure has occured. Tucker T. had your week all but over in the video re-cap from Tuesday.

Great job to you all bustin' your asses to get the boat back out there. Probably safe to say that very few would try to attempt what you guys successfully accomplished!

Here's to you.

Team XS

Great job to you all bustin' your asses to get the boat back out there. Probably safe to say that very few would try to attempt what you guys successfully accomplished!

OD, Josh, Doug, & the crew of XS... Can't be killed by conventional weapons!!!

Good Onya Boys... Well Done..

FM

If the dog hadn't stopped to shit he would have caught the rabbit...but it's impressive enough that I need a firsthand look. Southbound now.

Jim Richardson on his DFL today, the F40 class's future, and the Mumm/Farr30:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks for that one Clean. Good stuff on there, although it scares me a little when he used the word "complicated" to describe how things are in our class.

I also loved his one liner of "I drink early so that I go to bed early". I think I am going to personalize that one a little more and add on "because my kids still wake up at 7am everyday".

Thanks again. I will try and lurk today, but I need to get work done so that I can go hit the slopes.

Later.

holy fuck what a great day. <sarcasm/>

Assume that was due to the DSQ? You get screwed in the room?

that didnt help. and yeah, i still dont think i fouled them.

Best race of the week for us. Tough conditions all week being 40 pounds light at weigh in on the M24. This was the only race we were only up two settings on the rig and 5th through 12th were overlapped at the finish with us pulling a 10 out of it. Nobody said a word to each other and we all sailed through the finish on opposite jibes. Uka Uka is a class act and congratulated us after the race for our efforts.

post-1761-1232904997_thumb.jpg

Jim Richardson on his DFL today, the F40 class's future, and the Mumm/Farr30:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks for that one Clean. Good stuff on there, although it scares me a little when he used the word "complicated" to describe how things are in our class.

I also loved his one liner of "I drink early so that I go to bed early". I think I am going to personalize that one a little more and add on "because my kids still wake up at 7am everyday".

Thanks again. I will try and lurk today, but I need to get work done so that I can go hit the slopes.

Later.

I know that Staggie watched OTW, and after talking with a bunch of mumm-ers, am hopeful for the future of the class.

This is great - the 15 year-old, 106 lb. bowman of Jack-A-Roe, the Mumm 30 with TWO BULLETS today!

Spar Wars of Boyne City says: "GO NORM GO!!!!"

This guy races more races than you can believe. His resume is way long.

Always foredeck/always flawless!

B

This is great - the 15 year-old, 106 lb. bowman of Jack-A-Roe, the Mumm 30 with TWO BULLETS today!

Spar Wars of Boyne City says: "GO NORM GO!!!!"

This guy races more races than you can believe. His resume is way long.

Always foredeck/always flawless!

B

Flawless last week for sure. And his homework was done each day after racing and before an early lights out each evening. Glad we were able to snag him for this regatta and hopefully he will sail with us again. What a wonderful young gentleman!