• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  
Sign in to follow this  

Bacon Anarchy

There's a special 'Pork Room' at the back of the supermarket, with a big "non-muslims only" sign.

Yes, Same with the liquor stores. They just send in the little Indian workers to go buy it for them and bring it out to the car with blacked out windows triple parked in front of the store.

You want bacon Anarchy?

This just in from the Yacht Club...........................................

my Boxing Day pork-fueled breakfast bonanza is fucked!

Important Note:

Due to the tightening of municipality regulations we will will be removing pork products from the DOSC menu for a couple of weeks.

New municipality guidelines state that we now need to cook pork in a completely separate kitchen. Modifications are under way however having originally been informed that we could continue to serve pork whilst the new kitchen area was being built, we have now been informed that all pork preparation needs to stop until the new kitchen is complete.

We are working to complete these modifications as soon as possible to minimise any inconvenience to members and will be looking to reinstate pork onto the menu early in the New Year.

WHAAAAAAAT?????? That's complete horseshit!

AAAANNNND........ it's back!!!!!!!!

Wow, that is really pricey bacon! $10/lb. For bacon.

I'm sorry but that is wrong. Maybe for Canadian bacon but belly should cost 1/2 that.

I do like the idea of Berkshire hogs. I haven't been able to find a local line on them.

8 bucks a pack late last year back to around 5 bucks now in CanuckBucks.land.

Fast food up here the bacon is so thin they grade it by paper grades and we are at laser paper thickness now :wacko:

+1 on the Bershire hogs, extremely good no matter what you are making. I have been using a heritage breed called Mangalica which originated in Hungary but isn't raised on many farms these days. 6cm of fat on the back and the taste is incredible. Never had bacon or pork this good!!!

I think there are some farmers that raise these pigs in the states, if you can get some I highly recommend it even if you need to cure the bacon yourself.

For Canadian (back) bacon or belly bacon like 'Mercuhs?

Just this stuff'

desktop_full_maple_leaf_bacon.PNG

No shit. Back bacon must be something from the mysterious east. Our bacon here is what Norse is showing. If I wanted "back bacon" I'd have to hunt for it.