Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snake

Wall-E

YO ED-

That Wall-E would be the DREAM CATCHER, a 130' model, originaly ordered for the Japanese man who owned the DARK SHADOW (another Wally story). When he passed a few years ago they kept ticking-away on the project, they must have found some 20 year old to buy it.....Some weird designer, it is supposed to be pretty racy, like the ALEXIA..... we will see.......

sssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ps. how about some swag for that??

Shiny!

Photos loook cool but whats with the decks? Looks like the teak was put down but the sealant not cleaned up? I admittedly know nothing about installing teak decking. Also can you actually sit on those couches when heeled or does this beast not heel?

post-3726-1239716214_thumb.jpg

somehow that guy on the controls reminds me of Homer Simpson

I press this button it goes this way, I press this button it goes that way, this way, that way, this way, that way.....doh !

post-3726-1239716214_thumb.jpg

somehow that guy on the controls reminds me of Homer Simpson

I press this button it goes this way, I press this button it goes that way, this way, that way, this way, that way.....doh !

Like Homer, I do LOVE beer.

Otherwise we are not very much alike.

Photos loook cool but whats with the decks? Looks like the teak was put down but the sealant not cleaned up? I admittedly know nothing about installing teak decking.

Sanding the decks will be the second last job before handing over to the owner. Last job will be clearing up dust after sanding decks. Protects the teak from workmen's shoes. And means workmen can actually wear shoes, rather than have to go barefoot.

Sanding the decks will be the second last job before handing over to the owner. Last job will be clearing up dust after sanding decks. Protects the teak from workmen's shoes. And means workmen can actually wear shoes, rather than have to go barefoot.

I get the sanding but all that Sikaflex all over the place man thats gotta suck cleaning up.

i gotta say I am not a huge fan of the way the deck and hull are joined with that lip. probably some structural thing but I like the other wally's where the hull deck joint is a normal joint - if you lie down on the deck of these later ones you are staring at a carbon wall....

lamps

I get the sanding but all that Sikaflex all over the place man thats gotta suck cleaning up.

Nah. Easy. One day, tops. Slap the blade into the Fein. Job done.

multi_select.jpg

This is a thread full of Newbies! and a noticable lack of proper newbie greetings.

slackers!!!!

wait,,, there's a front page?

i gotta say I am not a huge fan of the way the deck and hull are joined with that lip. probably some structural thing but I like the other wally's where the hull deck joint is a normal joint - if you lie down on the deck of these later ones you are staring at a carbon wall....

lamps

That's the Wally style these days. Seems like it started when the bigger Tripp designs came around

lamps

That's the Wally style these days. Seems like it started when the bigger Tripp designs came around

The bulwark is a Luca Bassani request for his wallys this days, is hard to make this nice without increasing too much the freeboard