Sign in to follow this  
aA

i'm pounding a vodka drink as we speak to make her interesting

3 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

"Heavy" seems apt for a few of those folks.

Sondes dissrespectfulle jsg, juste sayeng........                  :)  

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Peter’s in this one, with quite a few other heavy hitters. 

Oh, boy, oh boy.  What a crowd of immortals,  Sorry I missed it!

4 hours ago, P_Wop said:

Oh, boy, oh boy.  What a crowd of immortals,  Sorry I missed it!

Carl DeHart is still on the SORC committee to this day. Still a steady hand on the proverbial tiller of that ship. 

3 minutes ago, On The Hard said:

Living in the outback is tough by the sound of it. :lol:

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:08 PM, mad said:
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:03 PM, On The Hard said:

Living in the outback is tough by the sound of it. :lol:

202 is Washington DC

Issente aria behinde the capitolle buildeng whearre the lobbystes and horse waitte caudle the 'Outbacke' ?                                   :)

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 12:47 PM, Snaggletooth said:

Issente aria behinde the capitolle buildeng whearre the Congressman and horse waitte   page boys   caudle  the 'Outbacke' ?                                   :)

On 5/25/2019 at 9:14 AM, Bus Driver said:

202 is Washington DC

814 is central PA where the odds for picking are good, but the pickings are odd...  may as well be in the outback

52 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

814 is central PA where the odds for picking are good, but the pickings are odd...  may as well be in the outback

Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd. 

25 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Yeah... that too.... surprised the Germans have not come up with a one word statement that encompass this.

20 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Yeah... that too.... surprised the Germans have not come up with a one word statement that encompass this.

Gutenodden?

55 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Engineers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chinabald said:

That's what women say about the 12 to 1 ratio of men to women in Alaska.

Just now, SloopJonB said:

That's what women say about the 12 to 1 ratio of men to women in Alaska.

That’s what I told my daughter when we were touring an engineering college when she was still in High School. She mentioned the 7-3 ratio of men to women at the school. 

The smart guys in high school took Home Ec. instead of Shop. :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

The smart guys in high school took Home Ec. instead of Shop. :D

Showing your age. Sadly Schools don’t have either of those anymore. 

2 hours ago, chinabald said:

That’s what I told my daughter when we were touring an engineering college when she was still in High School. She mentioned the 7-3 ratio of men to women at the school. 

IIRC, the Ratio was 80% when I was in engineering school. We used to say it was a place where men were men, women were few, and sheep were nervous. 

5 minutes ago, Throatwarbler-Mangrove said:

IIRC, the Ratio was 80% when I was in engineering school. We used to say it was a place where men were men, women were few, and sheep were nervous. 

you studied in Aberdeen?

8 minutes ago, Derek Grebe said:
16 minutes ago, Throatwarbler-Mangrove said:

you studied in Aberdeen?

I'll bet you're still on a first name basis with a few of the ewes there. :lol:  Sorry that was Baaaaaaaad of me to say that.  

(406)

THIS IS WHAT CELL PHONES ARE FOR! So you can tell me that you're bringing your coworker who lives in the "Halleleuia community" home for a beer SO I'M NOT DRESSED IN LEATHER LINGERIE WHEN HE WALKS IN THE FUCKING DOOR!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bowman81 said:

(406)

THIS IS WHAT CELL PHONES ARE FOR! So you can tell me that you're bringing your coworker who lives in the "Halleleuia community" home for a beer SO I'M NOT DRESSED IN LEATHER LINGERIE WHEN HE WALKS IN THE FUCKING DOOR!!

:lol:

8 hours ago, Throatwarbler-Mangrove said:

In Detroit we said that Men were Men, women were women and sheep were seatcovers. 

10 hours ago, Throatwarbler-Mangrove said:

Back when I was in college (mid 1970's University of Michigan) there were around 200 students in the undergrad and grad Naval Architecture program. 

Two of them were women.   That's 99% men.

7 hours ago, slap said:

Back when I was in college (mid 1970's University of Michigan) there were around 200 students in the undergrad and grad Naval Architecture program. 

Two of them were women.   That's 99% men.

I bet both of the women NA students in that class were named Bruce...

Whoever guesses the full names first gets a vintage spline weight off my desk!

32 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

I bet both of the women NA students in that class were named Bruce...

And Google is on fire!!!  FWIW, my initial search came up nil.   Day ain't over!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

Is that like a sash weight?

8 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

No, ist moire licke a caste iron whale.                          :)

4 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

You're on a sailing site and you don't know what a spline weight is?

One more thing for you to be ashamed of.

12 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

Image result for spline weights

I guess if you had enough of them you could use them for sash weights.

Bitte you toungue, theire golden whalles!                              :)

"He wille rize an beckon......"

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

You're on a sailing site and you don't know what a spline weight is?

One more thing for you to be ashamed of.

Sash weights is a whole story around here from before your arrival. It’s part of the fabric of SA 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Sash weights is a whole story around here from before your arrival. It’s part of the fabric of SA 

SJB joinde in 2013, didde the Swan 70 Mysterey Boxxe Scam preceede that?

Sash weights are SA’s version of Capone’s Vault 

11 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

It feels like it was that long ago. Certainly SJB would have remembered if he was around. 

1 minute ago, chinabald said:
13 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

It feels like it was that long ago. Certainly SJB would have remembered if he was around

OK, lettes aske hime.

@SJB wearer you hearer fore the Swan70 "I juste founde a hiddene sairewelle in my colonialle house and theires a mystery boxxe theire to threade" ?  Pleasae lettes us no.  Thack you.

• Like 1

The funniest part of that whole story was when he tried to tell the story "live action" some time after on some corvette forum and got caught out.

Hilarious. I wonder if the Harley bikes are still triggering him?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pipe Dream said:

The funniest part of that whole story was when he tried to tell the story "live action" some time after on some corvette forum and got caught out.  Hilarious. I wonder if the Harley bikes are still triggering him?

He develdoped a certainne passione forre teaseng, smalle incrementtes of data bening relleased.  Kinda licke howe Ziegfilede teased hisse waye into the Americane consciuosnesse.                               :)

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

OK, lettes aske hime.

@SJB wearer you hearer fore the Swan70 "I juste founde a hiddene sairewelle in my colonialle house and theires a mystery boxxe theire to threade" ?  Pleasae lettes us no.  Thack you.

Nope - I have even less idea what you are talking about than usual.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Sash weights are SA’s version of Capone’s Vault 

Thought it was more akin to SA's version of Schrödinger's Pussy????

And the Ridgeline... let us not forget all the fuss way back then about that for poor Swan70

You people were a bunch of meanies.

I told on you to his Mom.  FYI  I bet you all got your keyboards washed with soap.

The Swan70 saga goes even further back - He was one of the more insane inmates in the 1000 days of cheeze thread, aka Reid Stowe floats around the world with some groupie he picked up off the docks in NYC - Good times that was.

Now get off of my lawn! 

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

850 posts?

Maybe next winter.

But thanks for that.

Skip that one and VoidHo if you can.   :-P

(and if anyone sends you to a youtube link, don't click it!)  

Thread of 1000 days from Motorcycle.   850 posts is laughably small compared to that.  

1 hour ago, Windward said:

Skip that one and VoidHo if you can.   :-P

(and if anyone sends you to a youtube link, don't click it!)  

Thread of 1000 days from Motorcycle.   850 posts is laughably small compared to that.  

1K Daze at sea was one of the largest threads on SA - So large that the Ed archived it. I want to say close to 1 million page views and 200K+ posts, complete with original memes from various SA nutcases over a 3+ year period. 

1 hour ago, MaxHeadroom said:

1K Daze at sea was one of the largest threads on SA - So large that the Ed archived it. I want to say close to 1 million page views and 200K+ posts, complete with original memes from various SA nutcases over a 3+ year period. 

That thread had something for everyone.

A true classic

1 hour ago, pbd said:

A true classic

Equal to the A Scow shitfight from the same period. Both true SA classics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaxHeadroom said:
4 hours ago, pbd said:

A true classic

Equal to the A Scow shitfight from the same period. Both true SA classics.

Well if your going to bring up old threads.

• Like 2

This thread hijack would not be complete without at least one reference to the Tillerman...

WL

16 hours ago, S/V Eva said:

Anything by Lesbian Robot is pure SA gold. This was one of his best, right up with the NYYC rant

On 6/1/2019 at 11:32 AM, MaxHeadroom said:

Anything by Lesbian Robot is pure SA gold. This was one of his best, right up with the NYYC rant

dang, my link to the greatest posts thread is on my work machine..

And then there was Tillerman Daniel with his daily menu posts punctuated by his engineers insights......and Mahmoud’s tractor was pretty good too. Although I kinda liked Mahmoud. 

Don’t forget about Guy Le Douche. 

• Like 2

On 6/1/2019 at 3:56 AM, S/V Eva said:

Now THAT Gaytor slapdown thread by LR was a true classic!

C’mon, people, Lesbian Robot was brilliant but did not pen (type?) the NYYC rant. This was the response to LR whining about the leather couch in the Harbor Court men’s room (credit to some guy who should have a Pulitzer, not to me):

Let me begin by saying that this message was clearly written by a bitter, sexually frustrated, marshmallow of a sailor. How do I know this? Well first of all, I can tell you that NYYC is one of the highest concentrations of wealth in the sailing community. Rich guys marry hot women. They then breed hot daughters who love to go to Daddy's club, get drunk on Daddy's tab, and fuck Daddy's bowman. You were too busy being pissed off about the drink prices to realize the potential. In fact, the guy who didn't respond when you said, "excuse me" was probably in the process of looking for his daughter. Mean while, the mast man is balls deep in this little cooz, and the irony is the she's calling HIM Daddy! So this father is picturing his little princess getting broken in two by some guy from Detroit, and you are pissed off because he didn't acknowledge you properly? Now who's being inconsiderate?

The next item is the lawn. One of the nicest lawns I have ever been on. They have waitresses on the lawn. And they wear tight black pants. And these waitresses all get off work and go party in Newport. And where are you? You are too hung up on the leather couch in the pisser to ask them what their plans are. If you played your cards right, those tight black pants could be hanging from the mirror of the team van, and the two of you could leave a puddle of pleasure on the .6 runner. But you didn't.

At any rate, either of the aformentioned girls can go get you drinks for free, be it on Daddy's tab or the house's. Instead, you are sitting in the corner, counting out your last few wet dollars, and getting pissed because you can't get drunk enough to make a total ass of yourself.

The New York Yacht Club puts on good regattas. Sure, their a bunch of elitist assholes, but at least they don't try to hide it. They celebrate it. Who cares. They buy big boats, and let young hard-ons like you sail on them. I figure an extra buck per beer is worth at least a few hours of hanging out on the lawn and hitting on top quality stinky.

God, I miss Newport.

Usually by the time the owner has a daughter old enough to chug seed, the wife toast. The insurance company has totaled her. Usually. The owner has already moved on to some naughty little thing that, just a few years back, was an owner's daughter herself. The pit girl for example. Yes, the daughter loved the bowman. But the ideas that the wife have are much bigger. To compare a woman over 40 to a fine wine would be a cliche. I prefer a dry aged steak. On the outside it is a thing of beauty, though the grill has clearly left its mark. But once you bite into it, the experience is one to remember. The kind of thing where, when you get back home you high-five your dad.

Now here's the thing that the young guys miss. They are so caught up in the daughter, and her stares, that they don't even notice the wife. She hasn't had sex with her husband in years, and even then the guy's circulatory system is only good for about five pumps, thinking about the babysitter he just dropped off. So there she sits, bored. Then her husband buys a boat to feed his ego, and gets a bunch of strong young lads to crew it. As the boat pulls into the dock, she is standing there with her daughter and a cooler full of beer. You are thinking about the daughter; the daughter is thinking about the beer; and the wife is thinking about you. To revisit an earlier point, the owner is thinking about the daughter, the beer, and you.

So here's the play. When the owner gives his, "I want everyone sharp tomorrow" speech, and heads home, you take her to some bar and treat her like she's one of the crew. She'll get off on the novelty. After a few Kamikazis, she'll take you somewhere for sex that's so good you'll wish you had filmed it. Nobody gives head like a woman over 40.

Of course you can't tell anyone. But the next day, when you are hooking up the bag, you can look back at the owner with a little smirk. And he doesn't even notice that you have a hard on.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

He stille walkles theise halles....              :)

Tell me more, a beautiful mind and a razor sharp pen...

10 hours ago, sailforbeer said:

C’mon, people, Lesbian Robot was brilliant but did not pen (type?) the NYYC rant. This was the response to LR whining about the leather couch in the Harbor Court men’s room (credit to some guy who should have a Pulitzer, not to me):

Let me begin by saying that this message was clearly written by a bitter, sexually frustrated, marshmallow of a sailor. How do I know this? Well first of all, I can tell you that NYYC is one of the highest concentrations of wealth in the sailing community. Rich guys marry hot women. They then breed hot daughters who love to go to Daddy's club, get drunk on Daddy's tab, and fuck Daddy's bowman. You were too busy being pissed off about the drink prices to realize the potential. In fact, the guy who didn't respond when you said, "excuse me" was probably in the process of looking for his daughter. Mean while, the mast man is balls deep in this little cooz, and the irony is the she's calling HIM Daddy! So this father is picturing his little princess getting broken in two by some guy from Detroit, and you are pissed off because he didn't acknowledge you properly? Now who's being inconsiderate?

The next item is the lawn. One of the nicest lawns I have ever been on. They have waitresses on the lawn. And they wear tight black pants. And these waitresses all get off work and go party in Newport. And where are you? You are too hung up on the leather couch in the pisser to ask them what their plans are. If you played your cards right, those tight black pants could be hanging from the mirror of the team van, and the two of you could leave a puddle of pleasure on the .6 runner. But you didn't.

At any rate, either of the aformentioned girls can go get you drinks for free, be it on Daddy's tab or the house's. Instead, you are sitting in the corner, counting out your last few wet dollars, and getting pissed because you can't get drunk enough to make a total ass of yourself.

The New York Yacht Club puts on good regattas. Sure, their a bunch of elitist assholes, but at least they don't try to hide it. They celebrate it. Who cares. They buy big boats, and let young hard-ons like you sail on them. I figure an extra buck per beer is worth at least a few hours of hanging out on the lawn and hitting on top quality stinky.

God, I miss Newport.

Usually by the time the owner has a daughter old enough to chug seed, the wife toast. The insurance company has totaled her. Usually. The owner has already moved on to some naughty little thing that, just a few years back, was an owner's daughter herself. The pit girl for example. Yes, the daughter loved the bowman. But the ideas that the wife have are much bigger. To compare a woman over 40 to a fine wine would be a cliche. I prefer a dry aged steak. On the outside it is a thing of beauty, though the grill has clearly left its mark. But once you bite into it, the experience is one to remember. The kind of thing where, when you get back home you high-five your dad.

Now here's the thing that the young guys miss. They are so caught up in the daughter, and her stares, that they don't even notice the wife. She hasn't had sex with her husband in years, and even then the guy's circulatory system is only good for about five pumps, thinking about the babysitter he just dropped off. So there she sits, bored. Then her husband buys a boat to feed his ego, and gets a bunch of strong young lads to crew it. As the boat pulls into the dock, she is standing there with her daughter and a cooler full of beer. You are thinking about the daughter; the daughter is thinking about the beer; and the wife is thinking about you. To revisit an earlier point, the owner is thinking about the daughter, the beer, and you.

So here's the play. When the owner gives his, "I want everyone sharp tomorrow" speech, and heads home, you take her to some bar and treat her like she's one of the crew. She'll get off on the novelty. After a few Kamikazis, she'll take you somewhere for sex that's so good you'll wish you had filmed it. Nobody gives head like a woman over 40.

Of course you can't tell anyone. But the next day, when you are hooking up the bag, you can look back at the owner with a little smirk. And he doesn't even notice that you have a hard on.

Pure, solid Gold!!  Who did write that?

On 5/31/2019 at 6:05 AM, mad said:

I've been wasting time here for way too long. :lol:

i've been wasting time here since i was 14... I'm 29 now. motherfuckinggodammit. Fuck it, go the motherfuckign cone. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

(801)  I woke up in a boat, with a life jacket on, tons of beer cans, and no lake. I was inside a garage. WTF.

Sounds like a typical Saturday morning.

5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Sounds like a typical Saturday Monday morning.

not that I would have any personal experience...   30 hours to detox, 30 minutes to retox - here's to ya.

8 hours ago, mustang__1 said:

i've been wasting time here since i was 14... I'm 29 now. motherfuckinggodammit. Fuck it, go the motherfuckign cone. 

Who was it that hijacked Franklin’s Tower? Was that you?

15 hours ago, CyberBOB said:

Who was it that hijacked Franklin’s Tower? Was that you?

nah that was his brother. I did hijack @left hook for a day one time, but I didn't pull anything as epic as the Franklin's Tower coming out post. 

Some good names in this thread, including MSG :( 

irt the 'wayback machine' ...whom would you prefer, misty may's ass, and male cheerleader 

even further back in the 'wild west days' of the forum, anything by the beijing minister of disinformation was golden

fuck me i've been here too long