Sign in to follow this  
aA

i'm pounding a vodka drink as we speak to make her interesting

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

It occurs to me that this thread is horrible waste of time..

It occurs to the rest of us that your life is A horrible waste of time.

(Grammar Boy,  grammar . Don't forget your articles )

62017_1373337545601_1596683746_30810678_6915459_s.jpg

(410):

My father has a definite type: blonde, busty, 18-22. It was awkward when I was in college, but now I'm over it. I play wingman for him and he buys me expensive purses for the assistance in getting him hooked up with girls younger than me. Win-win.

(812):

Sorry, i'm on a strict diet of vodka and regret

(773):

What’s the level of adulting when you reschedule a dentist appointment to have a threesome?

Personally, I would call that excellent adult judgement.  

and this is why you buy condoms,  there's stupid out there..

(360)  Well i had to have sex with him so he would buy me plan b. The fact that I had sex with someone else last night who couldn't afford it is irrelevant

32 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

and this is why you buy condoms,  there's stupid out there..

(360)  Well i had to have sex with him so he would buy me plan b. The fact that I had sex with someone else last night who couldn't afford it is irrelevant

Korean guy say:  HO LEE Fuk!

9 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

(937): I am still worried she'll have a seizure during. What would  I do? Try to ride it out and finish or pull out and assist?

tough question..

Reminds me of that joke with the punch line "C-c-c-cut 'er loose!"

I am a very bad person.

28 minutes ago, Gong Show said:

GS,  my dad was editor in chief of the school newspaper at Drexel U. back in the day, Chuck Barris used to write articles for the paper, my dad said he was just as wacky back then as he was on the show..

Ha, friends and family often tell me that you can't fake the level of wackiness that I exhibit from time to time.

On 10/13/2018 at 2:30 AM, Tax Man said:

HUH!  :blink:  Do I need to go to the urban dictionary?  Or was it a literal octopus?

On 6/27/2018 at 10:50 AM, Fakenews said:

It occurs to me that this thread place is horrible waste of time..

FIFY

A good one from today.  Ah, Mexico...

(+52)

I woke up with a pillow, shampoo and a plant in my fridge. Eggs in the toilet, and I was wearing three pairs of girls underwear. What happened last night

(714): after that bj i gave him, i could fucking punch his mom and he wouldn't give a shit

(913): So i dislocated my knee but still went home and fucked his brains out. Nothing gets in the way of my sex life. NOTHING.

8 hours ago, mad said:

Good find, I knew a girl a bit like the second one many years ago. :P

Sounds like a keeper.  

8 hours ago, mad said:

Good find, I knew a girl a bit like the second one many years ago. :P

So did I buy you wouldn’t take her home to meet Mum.

8 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Sounds like a keeper.  

Was never going to be a long term relationship that one.

Saying that, in my recently new single life, I’ve met one who has similar ideas.  

On 1/1/2019 at 3:05 AM, mad said:

Saying that, in my recently new single life, I’ve met one who has similar ideas.  

Whatever you do, don't be in a hurry to get married again.  And don't confuse great blowjobs with true love.  ;)

I had a nice long break after my divorce before getting remarried again.  Best thing I ever did was chase (and catch) lots of skirt.  There are a lot more nice looking middle aged women out there who love to casually jump in the sack than I had anticipated.  It was nice to get that out of my system before I even contemplated settling down again.  I met the love of my life in large part because I was no longer really "looking" or trying to meet someone as I had become comfortable in my own skin finally and not always looking the next relationship.  

3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Whatever you do, don't be in a hurry to get married again.  And don't confuse great blowjobs with true love.  ;)

I had a nice long break after my divorce before getting remarried again.  Best thing I ever did was chase (and catch) lots of skirt.  There are a lot more nice looking middle aged women out there who love to casually jump in the sack than I had anticipated.  It was nice to get that out of my system before I even contemplated settling down again.  I met the love of my life in large part because I was no longer really "looking" or trying to meet someone as I had become comfortable in my own skin finally and not always looking the next relationship.  

When the student is ready, the master will appear.

:)

WL

832):

because he's a firefighter, wouldn't sleeping with him be like saying thank you to the community?

(310): 

hypothetically, what's the best method to remove an stray semen gob from a roommate's important school document?

(386): 

for future reference, singing eye of the tiger outside my door while i am having sex makes me incredibly uncomfortable

(1-386): 

apparently not uncomfortable enough for you to stop

(610):

I found you passed out on the floor with a half-eaten pie. i figured youd be the last person to care if i went and banged your sister

• Like 1

(814)

For the record, if you sneeze while you have a dildo in your vagina and you dont have a good grip on it, that thing can get some distance.

• Like 1

(540)

It’s a dick. Seen one, seen em all. Unless it spews a fountain of tequila, I don’t need to see yours.

On 2/8/2019 at 12:22 AM, bowman81 said:

(814)

For the record, if you sneeze while you have a dildo in your vagina and you dont have a good grip on it, that thing can get some distance.

That could be a new olympic sport....  Dildo putting?  Vagina Javelin?

6 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Vajavelin!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Been done.  The girls on the swings at the Stop Light in San Diego would hand ping pong bats out to the audience and shoot balls at them with great precision to play back. 

I do hope that place has been erased.

13 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Hammer throw is taken. Otherwise...

how about dickus 

Area 210 is San Antonio. That means I probably live in the same city as this person.  

(210):

He passed out with his shoes on 20 minutes till midnight, and I didn't have a sharpie so I took the cheese whiz and filled his exposed ass crack.

There's a reason I don't go to Taco Bell!!

(814):
You are telling me my dick tastes like a taco supreme?

(724):
I'm saying this "taco supreme" tastes like your dick.

22 hours ago, alphafb552 said:
On 2/15/2019 at 10:25 AM, Shootist Jeff said:

Vajavelin!

WINNER!!!  :lol:

19 hours ago, P_Wop said:

Been done.  The girls on the swings at the Stop Light in San Diego would hand ping pong bats out to the audience and shoot balls at them with great precision to play back. 

Probably best not to mention the goldfish trick in Phuket..........:wacko:

20 hours ago, P_Wop said:

Saw that, and more at the Stop Light in Honolulu's Chinatown, during, 84 Clipper Cup, quite an experience!!

37 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Saw that, and more at the Stop Light in Honolulu's Chinatown, during, 84 Clipper Cup, quite an experience!!

I think I was there with you.  On "The Shadow" with the Whale and other disreputables.

Cyalume sticks were shot all over the joint, and I remember one girl squatting down over an empty Heineken bottle with a nicely-aligned stack of quarters on top.  She walked around the stage taking bets on how many dollars she'd absorbed.  And then she crouched over a tin tray, and like a Las Vegas slot machine went "chugga-chugga, ping, ping, ting, ting, clickety clickety, ping, ting...."  

Most unhealthy place I ever went to.

7 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

I think I was there with you.  On "The Shadow" with the Whale and other disreputables.

Cyalume sticks were shot all over the joint, and I remember one girl squatting down over an empty Heineken bottle with a nicely-aligned stack of quarters on top.  She walked around the stage taking bets on how many dollars she'd absorbed.  And then she crouched over a tin tray, and like a Las Vegas slot machine went "chugga-chugga, ping, ping, ting, ting, clickety clickety, ping, ting...."  

Yes that was it!  I was on the Frers 80, Boomerang, but sat out the last race with a fractured wrist.  

2 hours ago, billy backstay said:

Yes that was it!  I was on the Frers 80, Boomerang, but sat out the last race with a fractured wrist.  

Didde you gette it stucke in that coine slotte?                                            :)

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Didde you gette it stucke in that coine slotte?                                            :)

No, coffee grinder bit me!

9 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

uh huh...    admit it,  you wanted your change..

Not me, mate!  But I did view a very well know sailor loan his pen, so someone could write his name on a napkin, without using feet or hands!! :o:ph34r:

Just now, billy backstay said:

Not me, mate!  But I did view a very well know sailor loan his pen, so someone could write his name on a napkin, without using feet or hands!! :o:ph34r:

I remember that!  What skills those girls had.  Mostly Asian, I believe.

1 minute ago, P_Wop said:

I remember that!  What skills those girls had.  Mostly Asian, I believe.

Didde you gette youre pen backe afterewads?                            :)

2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Didde you gette youre pen backe afterewads?                            :)

It needed pen a cillin after 

• Like 3

image.png.fbf5bf72a3988dd4df82e882e99fb72c.png

On 2/16/2019 at 8:01 AM, P_Wop said:

The Whale? You mean the big guy from Ft Lauderdale who was a fixture on the racing scene 'back in the day'? Now that guy could have written a book...

15 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

The Whale? You mean the big guy from Ft Lauderdale who was a fixture on the racing scene 'back in the day'? Now that guy could have written a book...

Yes, The Whale.  Paul Weakley.  Sadly gone from cancer some years back.  Larger than life, and a great mate. 

Lots of fun times together in far-flung places of the world.  I might have to write some of it up someday.  It can't all be allowed to slide into oblivion.

He was the BN's BN.

I knew that had to be him. You had me at 'disreputables'. Couldn't think of his name, thanks. Larger than life for sure, and he was a big guy to begin with, didn't call him Whale for nothing! I delivered a big English motorsailer from the BVI to Lauderdale to put on the brokerage market. 85' with a huge bowsprit and the dock fees at Pier 66 were eating up the boat budget fast. Our newly found broker gave me Paul's number and said he might be able to help. Paul told me to just drive it up the canal the ran up to the Oyster House and we could dock the beast behind his house for a fraction of the going rate. I was freaked out at how narrow that canal was and when I reached Paul's he came abling out of his house and told me to just spin it 180 degrees and then dock it like it was a 25'er. I backed and filled and was freaking out that my bowsprit was hanging over the pool of the condos on the other side of the canal and the davits were doing the same into Paul's yard. He got impatient and said something like 'Don't make me climb up there... Just do it!'

The time I spent in Lauderdale illegally living aboard on the boat in his backyard was something special. Met lots of his fellow 'dispreputables' and heard lots of 'war stories' from the days of SORC Big Boat racing, I'm sure you were mentioned in some.

Yes, we should do a tribute book for Paul as soon as the statute of limitations finally run out.

https://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/2015/06/15/eight-bells-paul-whale-weakley/

I had a flight instructor and later Ops Officer who was an old skool fighter pilot.  And I mean old skool.  He used to smoke in the jet while flying, especially while refueling on the tanker - which I thought especially ironic.  I loved some of the stories he and others would tell of the days before political correctness infected the military.  He used to be stationed at Clark AFB in the Philippines just before the volcano destroyed the base.  He flew F-4 "Wild Weasels" and you had to be a certain kind of CRAY ZEE to do that job.  

Anyway, he used to tell of the bars in Olongapo city near Subic bay.  The girls would squat over a stack of quarters, ingest them and then spit out exact change to a participating customer.  <Shudder>  I'm sure IB and PB likely have their own Subic Bay stories as well.  

13 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

I knew that had to be him. You had me at 'disreputables'. Couldn't think of his name, thanks. Larger than life for sure, and he was a big guy to begin with, didn't call him Whale for nothing! I delivered a big English motorsailer from the BVI to Lauderdale to put on the brokerage market. 85' with a huge bowsprit and the dock fees at Pier 66 were eating up the boat budget fast. Our newly found broker gave me Paul's number and said he might be able to help. Paul told me to just drive it up the canal the ran up to the Oyster House and we could dock the beast behind his house for a fraction of the going rate. I was freaked out at how narrow that canal was and when I reached Paul's he came abling out of his house and told me to just spin it 180 degrees and then dock it like it was a 25'er. I backed and filled and was freaking out that my bowsprit was hanging over the pool of the condos on the other side of the canal and the davits were doing the same into Paul's yard. He got impatient and said something like 'Don't make me climb up there... Just do it!'

The time I spent in Lauderdale illegally living aboard on the boat in his backyard was something special. Met lots of his fellow 'dispreputables' and heard lots of 'war stories' from the days of SORC Big Boat racing, I'm sure you were mentioned in some.

Yes, we should do a tribute book for Paul as soon as the statute of limitations finally run out.

https://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/2015/06/15/eight-bells-paul-whale-weakley/

Thanks for posting that.  I'd never seen it.  Brings a tear to the eye, actually.  Such a good bloke.

Yes, a book (apart from the Chas from Taz version) has to be written about those golden years.  Certainly while some of us are still upright.  Peter Bowker.  Neil Harvey.  You name 'em.  How to do it may be an internet-based publishing deal.  There's a big IBNA group on FB which may be a start.  Medical issues preclude me from much practical involvement except story telling.

As an example, I'm a trustee of the Computer History Museum here in Silicon Valley which is preserving much of the history of computing hardware which otherwise goes to recycling or landfill.  An essential part is the "Oral History Project" in which we do lengthy interviews with the now elderly pioneers, and get their recollections recorded before it's too late.  It's fascinating.

Should be done.

36 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

Thanks for posting that.  I'd never seen it.  Brings a tear to the eye, actually.  Such a good bloke.

Yes, a book (apart from the Chas from Taz version) has to be written about those golden years.  Certainly while some of us are still upright.  Peter Bowker.  Neil Harvey.  You name 'em.  How to do it may be an internet-based publishing deal.  There's a big IBNA group on FB which may be a start.  Medical issues preclude me from much practical involvement except story telling.

As an example, I'm a trustee of the Computer History Museum here in Silicon Valley which is preserving much of the history of computing hardware which otherwise goes to recycling or landfill.  An essential part is the "Oral History Project" in which we do lengthy interviews with the now elderly pioneers, and get their recollections recorded before it's too late.  It's fascinating.

Should be done.

Yeah, time rolls on. Thing is that the Oral History thing can be done with little more than a smart phone these days. Lets put a list of the old timers we need to get these stories out of and in digital format. We can worry about editing and publishing later.

Did you know a Argentinian sailor named Miguel (Mickey) on the old STARLIGHT EXPRESS. I met him with Paul at the Southport Raw Bar and had some crazy times with him in preparation for the WORRELL 1000 race.

Image result for southport raw ft lauderdale

• Like 1

1 hour ago, P_Wop said:

Yes, The Whale.  Paul Weakley.  Sadly gone from cancer some years back.  Larger than life, and a great mate. 

Lots of fun times together in far-flung places of the world.  I might have to write some of it up someday.  It can't all be allowed to slide into oblivion.

He was the BN's BN.

'84 SORC . Whale had not put on his normal party for a while (can't remember why). A bet was made that he could not stage event & get more than a certain number of crew to attend. Well, a massive party was held at Miamarina, easily2x the head count required. I had to drag my foredeck artist out from under the van before driving back to the motel. At least he made it that far, & left legs showing under driver's door tom alert me.

Local cops told us that they did not respond to the area after dark, and if you were there after dark better to sleep on the boat than to cross no man's land.

I'll have to have a couple of rums and dredge up Whale's story about the repo catamaran that he had tied up at his next door neighbors dock when I was in residence. He almost had me convinced to buy that boat for day charter use. If I had I would probably have been a wealthy man by now. You could really learn a lot by listening to Paul, on a wide variety of subjects.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

I'll have to have a couple of rums and dredge up Whale's story about the repo catamaran that he had tied up at his next door neighbors dock when I was in residence. He almost had me convinced to buy that boat for day charter use. If I had I would probably have been a wealthy man by now. You could really learn a lot by listening to Paul, on a wide variety of subjects.

The Whale and I concocted a great new business, but for several reasons it never flew.  I'd be owning a small third-world country by now.

Essentially, go to the bank and ask for their list of repo-ed boats, and strike a deal.  We take one or more of these off your hands as your agent, fix them up and sell them.  Then we split the profit 50:50.  OK?  You're not in the business of owning boats and maintaining or selling them, but we are.

Cherry-pick the best of the bunch, clean, tidy, polish, sell, cash out, what's not to like.

One of my life's regrets I never did that one with him.

2 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

Whast wrongue withe nowe?                          

3 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

Yeah, time rolls on. Thing is that the Oral History thing can be done with little more than a smart phone these days. Lets put a list of the old timers we need to get these stories out of and in digital format. We can worry about editing and publishing later.

Did you know a Argentinian sailor named Miguel (Mickey) on the old STARLIGHT EXPRESS. I met him with Paul at the Southport Raw Bar and had some crazy times with him in preparation for the WORRELL 1000 race.

Some memories and quite a few missing ones from that place. 

15 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Whast wrongue withe nowe?                          

It was 34 years ago, when I was in the yachting industry, free, fit, young and healthy.  Sadly none of those apply now, especially the last three.

3 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

Good plan.  Yes, I remember Mickey.  A wild man, but a good 'un.  Southport was always the place, and a bit of Chuck's for after.

I still have a Southport t-shirt but for some reason it seems to have shrunk greatly over the years.

1 hour ago, P_Wop said:

The Whale and I concocted a great new business, but for several reasons it never flew.  I'd be owning a small third-world country by now.

Essentially, go to the bank and ask for their list of repo-ed boats, and strike a deal.  We take one or more of these off your hands as your agent, fix them up and sell them.  Then we split the profit 50:50.  OK?  You're not in the business of owning boats and maintaining or selling them, but we are.

Cherry-pick the best of the bunch, clean, tidy, polish, sell, cash out, what's not to like.

So, do you remember Tse-Tse  the big catamaran that Paul re-po'ed?

6 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

So, do you remember Tse-Tse  the big catamaran that Paul re-po'ed?

No, I don't think I remember Tse-Tse.  But I do have some Paul pix somewhere.  

Here's one, courtesy of Mark Del Giudice on Shadow in the 84 Clipper Cup.  Whale 3 from the left, top row.  Me 2 further along with beard.

Shadow_crew_Hawaii_1984.thumb.jpg.6f73223b855ce194c02dec115ce63278.jpg

2 hours ago, P_Wop said:

From the bank's point of view, I'd guess what's not to like is trusting a bunch of disreputable and probably drunken sailors with any valuable asset. They'd probably say, "If you're in the business of owning boats, by all means buy them and take 100% of the profits!"

24 minutes ago, Contumacious Tom said:

From the bank's point of view, I'd guess what's not to like is trusting a bunch of disreputable and probably drunken sailors with any valuable asset. They'd probably say, "If you're in the business of owning boats, by all means buy them and take 100% of the profits!"

Quite right!

We did run into that a couple of times.  So we asked them for short-term financing to buy the asset off their books, and we'd take the rest of the upside when we sell it, and pay them back with suitable interest.  That was an interesting discussion.

On 2/18/2019 at 2:20 PM, Rasputin22 said:

Many good memories from Southport, and plenty still being shared there over lunch instead of late nights. P_Wop the Chucks on 17th is gone but the one on Commercial was still there last time I checked. There’s a stout IBNA group that meets at Southport for lunch these days, I think on Fridays. I think Peter B is part of that from time to time but I could be wrong. Good times. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Many good memories from Southport, and plenty still being shared there over lunch instead of late nights. P_Wop the Chucks on 17th is gone but the one on Commercial was still there last time I checked. There’s a stout IBNA group that meets at Southport for lunch these days, I think on Fridays. I think Peter B is part of that from time to time but I could be wrong. Good times. 

I neede check into thisse, wille be theire soone.....                 :)

11 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I neede check into thisse, wille be theire soone.....                 :)

Peter’s in this one, with quite a few other heavy hitters. 

DD52B5DB-E665-4B6C-A3DD-5873F49EB4BD.jpeg