Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry

SA My Pick for World's Greatest Website

I think SA is the best site I can think of. If you think of any better, let us know so we can all take a look!

I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to the little people that are inside there, making this thing work!

:rolleyes:

Geez that's mighty white of you to say. I was just looking at our numbers, and daily visits are back up to well over 25,000. I probably sound like a douche, but yeah, we're pretty stoked with the way things are going. We really do have something here and thanks again to all of you who help make it so.

There is a way to list SA as a "boating web site" and check your ranking in the top 100 ... if you even give a shit I can hook you up. :unsure:

I frequent a Top 10 site in my hometown.

I probably sound like a douche, but yeah, we're pretty stoked with the way things are going.

yeah you do, but thats part of what makes this nutty place so fookin interesting.

We really do have something here and thanks again to all of you who help make it so.

no, Thank You for what you do (i think) and thanks for that little reverse tug and pull circle jerk...need to change my underpants before i hit home...the wife might get suspicious

seriously, keep up the good work. the site rocks!

cheers,

..._/)..._/)...

Geez that's mighty white of you to say. I was just looking at our numbers, and daily visits are back up to well over 25,000. I probably sound like a douche, but yeah, we're pretty stoked with the way things are going. We really do have something here and thanks again to all of you who help make it so.

I would have to say the reports of SA's demise with the introduction of the new forum were greatly exaggerated. Good stuff, better now.

Anyone notice we hit a new high water mark for logged in vistors the other day?

I 2nd that motion... sy jeff :rolleyes: