Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allfartnopooh

Looking for Elvis

23 posts in this topic

I just thought i would share my thoughts on this absolute waste of space, its a shame a person like him can actually afford a beautiful boat like that when he cant even drive a golfball...

It got to the point where he would fly a couple over from france and they would quit the same day and get back on the next flight back, I mean what sort of prick (read "small") do you have to be for someone to react like that? And the fact that he doesnt pay his bills / withholds money from crew members! If you cant afford it, you shouldnt be out there fucking it up?!

Right thats enough of a rant, and before any of you people who like to "think the best of someone" bitch back at me, you should save your breath, im not a disgruntled employee but a friend of many of them, i dont know why his family even keep him around. I hope it sinks, with no one on board that is, as he probably still has an ex skippers name on the paper.... oh oh cats out of the bag

I guess I need to read the front page....or is this a private conversation?

There's a Gunboat 62 called "Looking for Elvis".

Methinks you should 'splain or something.

I guess I need to read the front page....or is this a private conversation?

there's a front page?

Allfartnopoo?

What kind of name is that?

Fuking (slanderous) newbie.

If you're trying to prove that there are assholes who sail, you did that "twice" with your first post.

Since you don't have any turds in your anus, I guess you're open for business...

Welcome to sailinganarchy, you shitless fukin newbie!

There's a Gunboat 62 called "Looking for Elvis".

Methinks you should 'splain or something.

looking-for-elvis-2-xxxpc.jpg

And they also had a Gunboat 48

UUhhhh, is cocksucker a bad thing to be?

Some of my best friends are cocksuckers.

Maybe my local yacht club isn't so bad after all.......

Is the English geezer who won the lottery?

The last time I saw Elvis

He was the King

And they also had a Gunboat 48

No they didn't! The one-time owners of the 48 and 62 now own a completely differently named 66. They sold the boat along with the name.

Leave them out of this nonsense...they are the nicest people in the world.

Great reason why to never sell the name with the boat. Forget about that bad luck thing. It only applies to Naval vessels....or at least tell that to the new owner!

I just thought i would share my thoughts on this absolute waste of space, its a shame a person like him can actually afford a beautiful boat like that when he cant even drive a golfball...

It got to the point where he would fly a couple over from france and they would quit the same day and get back on the next flight back, I mean what sort of prick (read "small") do you have to be for someone to react like that? And the fact that he doesnt pay his bills / withholds money from crew members! If you cant afford it, you shouldnt be out there fucking it up?!

Right thats enough of a rant, and before any of you people who like to "think the best of someone" bitch back at me, you should save your breath, im not a disgruntled employee but a friend of many of them, i dont know why his family even keep him around. I hope it sinks, with no one on board that is, as he probably still has an ex skippers name on the paper.... oh oh cats out of the bag

Is he currently selling his boat? There is a Gunboat 62 Looking for Elvis, or is that the old owners.

Another sockpuppet that missed the cull... nothing to see here............ move along

Newport Shipyard. She's taking the winter off.

If anyone's thinking of buying it, it's a great boat. And NSY is the best spot to do the work.

Another sockpuppet that missed the cull... nothing to see here............ move along

Actually, the guy IS a dick.

I don't know these people, but to be fair to the original owners who named the boat, I believe they sold it to a guy in Long Island who has a rep of being difficult.

What did he do to make him a cocksucker?

besides suing his local town for anti-semitism that is

What did he do to make him a cocksucker?

And was he ever a member or race official at the Manila Yacht Club? It's important.

besides suing his local town for anti-semitism that is

That was pretty much the icing on the cake.