Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCARECROW

CZ designed to capsize

A reliable source in Lesotho has just emailed saying that CZ's designers are so sure that these boats are going to be pushed to the limit that it has not only be engineered to survive capsize but also to self right (with the use of mast deployed air bags) in the event of capsize so it can keep racing. All crew locations have been fitted with restraining points (seat belts) and sailors will have standard issue helmets containing an small air cylinder with 5mins of air so they will not only be unharmed in the capsize but also be in position when it comes upright.

Yes, my friend in Nigeria confirms this.

He also has access to $30,000,000 of money stolen from the government by a general & he needs your help to launder it.

He'll let you keep $5,000,000 of it if only he can get access to your bank account.

Is fools day somewhere in the world today?

He also has access to $30,000,000 of money stolen from the government by a general & he needs your help to launder it.

He'll let you keep $5,000,000 of it if only he can get access to your bank account.

I have so many new friends in Nigeria, Kenya, Eastonia, even some from Iraq that I have become rich beyond my dreams: I am in fact seriously considering a challenge on their behalf for the 2005 AC. To top it all off, my other new friends have helped me grow my penis to enormous proportions thanks to their new pills and other super-secret chemicals...now I need to find a pill that will keep me awake long enough to enjoy it as I pass out every time I crack a woody!!

:lol: I have the same friend.

:lol: I have the same friend.

Too late, guys. I just emailed my SSN and bank routing number. The money's on its way to me. Sorry.

:P

A reliable source in Lesotho has just emailed saying that CZ's designers are so sure that these boats are going to be pushed to the limit that it has not only be engineered to survive capsize but also to self right (with the use of mast deployed air bags) in the event of capsize so it can keep racing. All crew locations have been fitted with restraining points (seat belts) and sailors will have standard issue helmets containing an small air cylinder with 5mins of air so they will not only be unharmed in the capsize but also be in position when it comes upright.

No, air masks drop out of the boom, dummmy..................................

that's nothing

our current presidante ..........................................................

There have been anti-capsize systems fitted to catamarans in the past. I'm not sure how successful they proved to be in practise, so it's not entirely out of the question...

They make these masthead floats for training in Hobies. Perhaps we'll see a mega-version for CZ? EB might claim it really contains ultrasonic phase disruptors or a gravity nullifier, or a laser-fed extension of his reality distortion field generator....

MAST%20HEAD%20FLOTATION.jpg