Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WetHog

Another powered device on CZ confirmed!

3478v7o.jpg

Truely a necessity! :P

WetHog :ph34r:

Is one of the towels an 'E' and the other a 'B'?

Who's going to sit on that? LE or RC? It might hurt!!!

Well it has been said that both DoG boats from BMWO and Alinghi will be so off the charts that shitting ones pants is a real possibility. For that reason something like a Bidet would come in handy would it not? Ok maybe not on CZ herself, but surely a chase boat or two would be fitted with devices like this. And besides cleaning ones ass, Bidet's also are a fine way to undwine after a hectic day are they not? I feel that way at least. So long as one does not confuse said Bidet with a water cooler. :lol:

I have been told that the sailiors have very real concerns about their well-being while racing the DOG monsters. If one falls 90' onto a part of the boat durring a capsize, or falls off the boat at speed and is hit by a rudder, it could cause death................no one is really willing to push them like the would a mono.

I have been told that the sailiors have very real concerns about their well-being while racing the DOG monsters. If one falls 90' onto a part of the boat durring a capsize, or falls off the boat at speed and is hit by a rudder, it could cause death................no one is really willing to push them like the would a mono.

That why they need a bunch of NASCAR Rednecks to race 'em.

Hey Mr. Ellison, watch this!!!! :lol:

That why they need a bunch of NASCAR Rednecks to race 'em.

Hey Mr. Ellison, watch this!!!! :lol:

Kyle Busch and Robby Gordon come to mind. :lol:

I can't really blame Ernie for installing one of those on his boat. It keeps shit from sticking to his hair while going through life with his head up his ass.

I wish I had that much water pressure at MY house.

So which way do you face on those things - toward the handles or the other way..?? Also, water on first or do you sit on the thing and then fire up the H2O..?? How do you dry your ass - with the nice monogrammed hand towels (now ass towels) or do you let your ass drip and head for the TP roll by the toilet..?? Anyone..??

So which way do you face on those things - toward the handles or the other way..?? Also, water on first or do you sit on the thing and then fire up the H2O..?? How do you dry your ass - with the nice monogrammed hand towels (now ass towels) or do you let your ass drip and head for the TP roll by the toilet..?? Anyone..??

If you have to ask, you're not allowed to use it.

It's a Redneck water fountain, right?

If you have to ask, you're not allowed to use it.

It's a Redneck water fountain, right?

It's for keeping the beer cold in hotel rooms, after you covered it (the beer cooler) in disinfectant.

Just like you would on a regular Turlet. Back to the wall, but you do not sit. You must hover and move your sphinkter around to clean off the unsavory bits. If you were to sit on that thing and turn it on, first it would be like sitting on a Turlet with the seat up, but also so much water would go up your ass it would probably come out your nose, ears, and mouth making you look like one of those old school lawn sprinklers that I used to play in when I was a kid.

10d8kzp.jpg

2zee3ab.jpg

not necessarily - you can sit.squat either way- but water on first mate. gotta get the temp right if you know what I mean.

not necessarily - you can sit.squat either way- but water on first mate. gotta get the temp right if you know what I mean.

Very true. It does come down to personal preference. But can we both agree that if you have the water pressure to high some very unsavor things could be produced? ;)

So - should I use the hand towels to dry my ass or what..?? Cousin's place has one, and I do not want to make a major faux pas - skid marks on the monogrammed towels would not get me invited back, but the TP roll is way over by the toilet....

So - should I use the hand towels to dry my ass or what..?? Cousin's place has one, and I do not want to make a major faux pas - skid marks on the monogrammed towels would not get me invited back, but the TP roll is way over by the toilet....

If you use it right - no skid marks would be produced - that's kinda the point on the whole thing.

and paper would make a mass of yucky stuff - so read into that what you will.

certainly agree that there is a delicate balance between not enough and too much water pressure....