Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hcadieux

2009 J24 ECC

Man absolutely no coverage? Anyone? Bueller?

Lots of my boys and girls in this one. Would love to know. Clean anything you've heard?

Um, is it really 2008 again?

Hey he's from Texas, leave him alone

Thanks, richard cranium. I wuz jez' messing with the OP since the event site hasn't been updated with results or pictures.

But I notice that you didn't provide the 2009 link either.

Great link homo

Man absolutely no coverage? Anyone? Bueller?

Lots of my boys and girls in this one. Would love to know. Clean anything you've heard?

Call your Boys and Girls. They might know. Then you can tell us.

Well their rac'n in the same place the M24's Worlds are. Little to no breeze yesterday. Looks like little or no breeze today. How's that?

Well their rac'n in the same place the M24's Worlds are. Little to no breeze yesterday. Looks like little or no breeze today. How's that?

I know that J24s are exactly high performance, but yesterday I saw 3.5kt shitbox cruisers sailing, and today the breeze has been in the double digits all morning.

Sorry can't help. Wish I could. Got a bit on.

I know that J24s are exactly high performance, but yesterday I saw 3.5kt shitbox cruisers sailing, and today the breeze has been in the double digits all morning.

We cant all sail jonny big boats and fancy "sport" boats with matching spandex thongs...We have a beer truck with wiezen, lager and light, and 35 shitboxes to sail against.

a 5 beer report...

Tony PArker 24pts with rossi

Ingham in the boat that didnt measure at the worlds but won the regatta anyway. 34pts

Random 36

Will welles 38

poop 45

Z's 50 pts.

Moose and poop are stinkin it up, healy (and myself deep, like 9th or so)

Go phillies.

Larson kicked everyone's ass in the other event.

We cant all sail jonny big boats and fancy "sport" boats with matching spandex thongs...We have a beer truck with wiezen, lager and light, and 35 shitboxes to sail against.

I can tell you're jealous of the matching super-hero costumes.

If you re-read my post, you'll see that I was saying conditions were sailable for the 24s, I wasn't bustin' on them.

If you re-read my post, you'll see that I was saying conditions were sailable for the 24s, I wasn't bustin' on them.

He should try a Star regatta where we all wear matching silver spandex onezies with neoprene asses.

And i noticed you J24 types were not included in the party invite .....

"Anarchy Punch Party - Annapolis. Tonight!, Join the M24 and IRC folks in getting messy"

Saw quite a few J/24 types at our party. Doyle Rob was there with his mid-pack team, shared a smoke and a joke or three. It is just horrible out there today. Wet and disgusting for what, the 7th day out of 10?

Saw quite a few J/24 types at our party. Doyle Rob was there with his mid-pack team, shared a smoke and a joke or three. It is just horrible out there today. Wet and disgusting for what, the 7th day out of 10?

Ahhh yes, how lovely Annapolis is in Oct/Nov... makes it a whole lot easier to cope with having to miss this year...

Prob 80+ deg here today. :)

Yes, but with a six pack in me i don't reading comprehend well, and i have a chip on my shoulder...

That is the worst regatta site ever...useless

I have seen better, but again what other 35 boat regatta has an entire beer truck parked in the parking lot with three open taps?

Yes, but with a six pack in me i don't reading comprehend well, and i have a chip on my shoulder...

That is the worst regatta site ever...useless

I have seen better, but again what other 35 boat regatta has an entire beer truck parked in the parking lot with three open taps?

WTF was in those beer trucks, tasted like a mixture of diesel fuel and stale pussy. I had to chug two Budweisers to get the taste out of my mouth.

Hey looky here... RESULTS are FINALLY posted...

Congrats to TP & the crew of Bangor Packet!!

Were you on the Shot? Looks like they had a great weekend.