Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

BMW

Now THAT'S a kiddie pool! Give us your own caption for this BMW/Oracle sailor sighted yesterday off San Diego, somewhere near a floating pile of carbon shards....This contest is brought to you by our friends at Sail Fast, who are providing shirts for the best three. Have fun

WORLD'S LARGEST PLASTIC BAG WITH TRAPPED HUMAN HEADING FOR PACIFIC VORTEX GRAVEYARD

finally, a shark repellant that works!

"OK, it was me! I thought SA has been a bit slow lately & we'd get a photo that'd flush out the noobs into a photo caption contest"

If everybody had an ocean

Across the U.S.A.

Then everybody'd be surfin'

Like californ-I-A

You'd see 'em wearin' their baggies

Huarachi sandals, too

A bushy bushy blonde hairdo

Surfin' U.S.A.

Is this covered by our Garbage Management Plan? Because I'm pretty sure that Annex V of the 1973 MARPOL Convention specifically prohibits the disposal of any kind of plastic at sea. Better check with the legal team.

BMWO-90 testing under water stealth mode, receives questionable look from crew/engineer.

It's easy to grin / When your ship comes in / And you've got the stock market beat. / But the man worthwhile, / Is the man who can smile, / When his shorts are too tight in the seat.

MARCO.......................

polo........................................

#1 I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue

#2 The winches were supposed to be powered by a little John Deer but BMW insisted we use their F1 engine...

#3 Don't worry guys, everything is okay: the top batten is not broken afterall

FOR SALE: One slightly used main sail build of ultra leading edge classified materials. Can be cut to fit virtually any size, maybe an entire fleet one designs. Major discount available if buyer proudly displays the advertising portions. Swiss buyers please add 10000% to cover shipping, handling and douchebagdom.

Memo to Mr. Ellison,

Oracle's Marketing Dept has uncovered a cost effective scheme for expanding mindshare on the Oracle brand name. Similar to skywriting, we place these under the flight path of major airports near a body of water.

This new method has the added bonus of size reduction (shrinkage) for the oversize mainsails delivered to the Oracle AC Sailing Dept.

Respectfully,

Adam Adman,

Marketing Manager

Oracle Systems, Inc.

I don't like nobody touching my [sail]. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my [sail], I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Here we can see the BOR scouting party checking out SNG's next suggestion for a deed compliant venue... just south of the equator off somalia.

"Uh guys? I don't think that this is facility is going to work for us..."

We told those Alinghi spies not to get too close to DZ or we would swat them. They won't bug us now, that's for sure.

Whaddya think I'm doing? First the recession hits, then with all the legal bullshit bills thanks to Ernesto the Ahole, you think the budget could cover everything this year? I'M WASHING THE FUCKING MAINSAIL, THAT'S WHAT I AM DOING!

Now THAT'S a kiddie pool! Give us your own caption for this BMW/Oracle sailor sighted yesterday off San Diego, somewhere near a floating pile of carbon shards....This contest is brought to you by our friends at Sail Fast, who are providing shirts for the best three. Have fun

"Dammit you were right, it is the worlds biggest used condom- who the hell could it belong to ?"

This just in, the Iranian Navy's entire SEAL team, outfitted with its new high tech M1A1 assult screwdriver, attacks the vessel Iranian intelligence assumed was a new US superweapon in the waters off RAK. Film at 11.

The experience of learning how to sail a 90 by 90 trimaran with a 180 feet mast and more than 15000 square feet of sails.....

PRICELESS

In their latest mammoth undertaking, artists Christo and Jeanne-Claude begin covering the entire Pacific Ocean in canvas emblazoned with Oracle logos. While the scope of the project is huge, Christo is quoted as saying that he "expects to have the major portions of the Pacific covered well before the America's Cup court cases are completed."

BOR-90 crewman refuses to abandon ship, preventing salvage hunters from taking vessel under tow.