Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.CLEAN

OTWA - The Mothra Edition

Where's the centerboard on the main hull.

I think that's the 8th question on that subject in the last 8 hours. Do what I did to find out...read the thread.

Yeah, and all by noobs. What's up with that? Almost looks "coordinated".

I think all the Awingy fans showed up to see what a real fast boat looks like :-)

perhaps the chaotic barely legal team that asslinghi are using is trying to see if they can drum up support for a challenge over the "keel yacht" bullshit

so much for winning it on the water

the mantra seems to be keep it in court as long as possible, esp now they've wing'dinged us

That brings up again the age old question about the norbeto Way again:

Does ignorance cause stupidity,

or does stupidity cause ignorance?

:(

it's a safe bet

he seems to be covering both bases remarkably well

Just got the most hilarious news possibly ever concerning Alinghi's spy boat...give me a second and I'll write it out.

Just got the most hilarious news possibly ever concerning Alinghi's spy boat...give me a second and I'll write it out.

They were busted for beer and dope and you weren't?

Sitting in the airport bar again, nursing a Ketel on the rocks, I just got a call from our driver yesterday. Remember I mentioned that Jeff Brown of J/Boats San Diego is the one chartering his Raider RIB to the Alinghi spy team?

Well, most of you saw that video of us outrunning them to the dock, and you also might've seen them slow way down as we passed them. We assumed they'd had enough bashing and just throttled back, but we should've turned around to check on them - because we'd have had the pleasurable experience of towing their limp asses home to the dock. It turns out that the chartered Swiss Miss was not up to the US-built steel pipe that we laid on them, and their high-speed run actually spun the prop off the back of the boat! Let me say that again: Alinghi broke their boat racing Anarchy to the dock! I'm not sure who towed them in or if they called Boat US or whatever, but despite my fever, I am smiling like a kid who just found a 20-dollar bill.

Bertarelli may not have let us enter the America's Cup as a challenger, but Anarchy Challenge finally got the chance to face Alinghi ON THE WATER, and we bent his team over and made them our bitches. Who's your daddy, Ernesto?

IMG_2374.jpg

Sitting in the airport bar again, nursing a Ketel on the rocks, I just got a call from our driver yesterday. Remember I mentioned that Jeff Brown of J/Boats San Diego is the one chartering his Raider RIB to the Alinghi spy team?

Well, most of you saw that video of us outrunning them to the dock, and you also might've seen them slow way down as we passed them. We assumed they'd had enough bashing and just throttled back, but we should've turned around to check on them - because we'd have had the pleasurable experience of towing their limp asses home to the dock. It turns out that the chartered Swiss Miss was not up to the US-built steel pipe that we laid on them, and their high-speed run actually spun the prop off the back of the boat! Let me say that again: Alinghi broke their boat racing Anarchy to the dock! I'm not sure who towed them in or if they called Boat US or whatever, but despite my fever, I am smiling like a kid who just found a 20-dollar bill.

Bertarelli may not have let us enter the America's Cup as a challenger, but Anarchy Challenge finally got the chance to face Alinghi ON THE WATER, and we bent his team over and made them our bitches. Who's your daddy, Ernesto?

HAHA! Priceless!

funny you should mention that, I spotted a tow US boat headed out the other way as we towed DZ back in.

so glad they got home safely.

B

ADMIRAL CLEAN -CLEAN -

SOUNDS LIKE SA FRONT PAGE MATERIAL--CONGRATS ON THE VICTORY-

IS IT A MATCH RACE 2 OUT OF 3 OR JUST A 1 SHOT DUEL--

funny you should mention that, I spotted a tow US boat headed out the other way as we towed DZ back in.

so glad they got home safely.

B

Next time you're on the boat at night, ~please~ sneak us a shot of the engine? :)

The guesses about it are all over the map.

Ahhhhh lets see there.

No

Lol! Guess I knew that already.

Thing is, we've seen lots of pics of Alinghi's power and have a pretty good idea of the specs. I wish BOR would just satisfy the curiousity on this, it can't be ~that~ top secret, even if it is inside the hull out of view.

The really big unsolved mystery, to me, is what friction reduction technology is in the works. I'm not buying simple shark skin and riblets, I bet it's furkin expeensive! The wing is awesome but this could well be one of the coolest advances there is in the program, whatever the $% it is.

What's happening with the boat today??? Any repairs being undertaken???

I motored by about 3:30. Campers and security were play cards on the aft end of the ama.

Two triangular holes and sail ties could be seen penetrating the wing at the failed hinge.

Ahhhhh lets see there.

No

Thing is, we've seen lots of pics of Alinghi's power and have a pretty good idea of the specs. I wish BOR would just satisfy the curiousity on this, it can't be ~that~ top secret, even if it is inside the hull out of view.

The really big unsolved mystery, to me, is what friction reduction technology is in the works. I'm not buying simple shark skin and riblets, I bet it's furkin expeensive! The wing is awesome but this could well be one of the coolest advances there is in the program, whatever the $% it is.

All indications are, so far, that they at least have it figured out on first pass, whatever it is.

Haven't seen any shots of frustrated mechanics sorting things out or spare engines lying around on the dock. The Alinghi engine decision could be advantage BOR at this point :lol: .

Ahhhhh lets see there.

No

All indications are, so far, that they at least have it figured out on first pass, whatever it is.

Haven't seen any shots of frustrated mechanics sorting things out or spare engines lying around on the dock. The Alinghi engine decision could be advantage BOR at this point :lol: .

lol and all those burned up exhaust pipes -all blued-- full of hot spots-- :lol:

Ahhhhh lets see there.

No

lol and all those burned up exhaust pipes -all blued-- full of hot spots-- :lol:

yea ..you got the rig falling down in 12knts of breeze... a pin popping out on the awesome new wing...

so lets talk about all those alinghi engines that only sw thinks were swapped out and then we'll have the crazed indian chime in with the 'burned up' titanium exhaust systems that are actually normal heat cycles, and that will prove bmwo have the best engine...fucking muppets..

I notice that the crazed indian has backed away from the 'swiss death trap' he promoted for a couple of months after 'karma is a bitch' knocked down the bmwo rig... lol..jackass..

Ahhhhh lets see there.

No

yea ..you got the rig falling down in 12knts of breeze... a pin popping out on the awesome new wing...

so lets talk about all those alinghi engines that only sw thinks were swapped out and then we'll have the crazed indian chime in with the 'burned up' titanium exhaust systems that are actually normal heat cycles, and that will prove bmwo have the best engine...fucking muppets..

I notice that the crazed indian has backed away from the 'swiss death trap' he promoted for a couple of months after 'karma is a bitch' knocked down the bmwo rig... lol..jackass..

I guess you've forgotten that I wasn't the one that brought up the point that the engines were fried with spares lying around on the dock. This is the second time you've been wrong with this. Hanging with NoBraino too much ??

Also never got an explanation on why they did change the muffler. If it is so normal, which I don't necessarily disagree with, care to comment on why they would change it out ?

Care to talk about the Alinghi failures ?

Ahhhhh lets see there.

No

I didnt back off the SWISS DEATH TRAP- it just isnt sailing or around-

and BMWO mast snaping is what happens to all real racing boats from what I seen over 35 years I am really glad no one got hurt-

thats good karma as you like to use--

and that WING is amazing and working -so more good karma and just great design work and fabrication--

the SWISS DEATH TRAP isnt in the same class as BMWO boat --the SDT is a wanna be--

as I said before if that thing breaks up- I hope no one gets hurt-

stick around --ro -- you appear to be learning alot reading here in the SA AC think tank--keep up the good work-- :lol:

I said it early on in this thread. The rig is WAY too tall. It doesn't need to be that tall to be effective. Proportions are off and you'll reduce breakage, flexability and load points. It'll be much easier to deal with repairs and general set up too. It's kick ass though. ;)

I said it early on in this thread. The rig is WAY too tall. It doesn't need to be that tall to be effective. Proportions are off and you'll reduce breakage, flexability and load points. It'll be much easier to deal with repairs and general set up too. It's kick ass though. ;)

Weid Anarchy is that-a-way...

Ahhhhh lets see there.

No

you haven't used the term sdt since the mast fell down until today and A5 sailed today..

and BMWO mast snaping is what happens to all real racing boats from what I seen over 35 years I am really glad no one got hurt-

you wished for harm to the swiss boat...karma got you back..

all real race boats break their masts?... LOL...jackass..

and that WING is amazing and working -so more good karma and just great design work and fabrication--

the wing is amazing, but there are two boats and both are great designs sailed by great sailors..don't expect you to understand..

the SWISS DEATH TRAP isnt in the same class as BMWO boat --the SDT is a wanna be--

how can you possibly know.. you haven't seen either one..

by calling a boat a death trap you are saying you expect someone to die...karma is a bitch..

stick around --ro -- you appear to be learning alot reading here in the SA AC think tank--keep up the good work--

The only thing I could learn from you is bad grammer, an expectation that the mast will fall down on any real race boat and hatred for fellow sailors...

don't you have a lot of litigation to be getting on with..countries, courts, corporations, judges, sailors...SOON...

+1

also while I'm here

Ditch the clubby chunky whisky cut-crystal glass for drinking it.

Don't fall for the marketing ploy.

Use a burgundy wine glass: to see the colour better, get the full aroma better and to help get the better aroma better while you cup it in your hands and warm it and swirl it. A bit like you would (or should) with a good brandy - but for some reason it doesn't seem to work as well with a brandy glass.

The down side of using a burgundy glass of course is that the buggers fall over in waves over 1m and you're cuffed, Ernesto knows ;) ...

+1

Although, a proper single-malt glass exists, and does a great job of bringing out the best of the aromas and tastes. Sorta like a burgundy glass, but lower (so it doesn't fall over so easily? <lol>)

http://www.wineglasses.com/acatalog/Riedel...ngle_Malt_.html

I didn't believe it, but... pour a dram of a good single-malt into a "rocks" glass, and then into one of these, and taste them side by side. You'd be amazed at the difference.

deciding what glass to drink out of as part of an "experience" is about as gay as it gets ... after 4 hours on watch ... who the fuck cares?

If you have the time and energy to select glasses and count ice cubes for your 18 year old Scotch ... you have not spent all the time and money you could have to make your boat faster ... :P

if you spent the money on the boat instead of Riedel Glassware and 18 year old whisky ... I'll bet you would feel better slugging down Cutty Sark out of your trophy ... or do you spend your time with your fancy glassware and expensive booze justifying why your rating is wrong, your crew is losers, and if only pigs could fly ... you would have won?

Christ on a pogo stick ... the next thing will be what Spa has the best mud-baths during KWRW ...

The reason SNG has a 15 knot 1M limt in the NOR? They don't want to bruise the booze?

Not aimed at anyone in particular ... this just happened to be the post I responded to ...

The way things are going around here ... instead of "Mast Abeam!" we will hear "Have you any Grey Poupon? :lol:

Drunk again ... never mind ... :wacko:

Truth of the matter is Ro we know what Dogzilla is breaking thingsbecause it is completely out in the open, forum members are there with cameras to show us. A5 on the other hand is a closed shop, no one including the world press has a clue what is going on.

Summary so far.

DZ.

Broken mast shortly after major revamp including new mast base and position plus powered deck. Possible causes many including section or fitting failure through to operator error and pressure overload.

Worrying hinge pin drop out on new wing on second trial day.

A5

Mysterious structural failure on or about rear beam. Cause and severity unknown.

Ongoing and non specified engine problems seriously affecting powered systems.

Possible other problems not disclosed.

Id say there's no clear winner there.

Well, well what a story a boat breaks his propellor shaft. That is huge news.

Maybe Peter Huston can write down a massive peace of edetorial about this and thanks again Ernesto for bringing the entertainment and the sport of sailing into the world news..

I do not understand it was not on CNN.

Well enjoy it while you all can because in sailing uptill now larry is only a loser, if they do their best on saturday they might even finish last in the first round of the LV trophy :lol:

btw did you see the match in Nice between bmwo and tnz, were the yanks were fucked big time by two dummy jibes of tnz, cannot call that high school sailing even a blind monkey would not walk in that trap.

Funny the ed. is not mentioning this.

Summary so far.

Id say there's no clear winner there.

BOR dropping that rig is the biggest breakage problem so far by either team.

Their focus was about to switch to the wing anyway but having to build an M4 in short order is a big order, even for Core. But the mast did not buckle, it clearly broke after it hit the back of the boat, so they can likely re-build it using similar construction and design.. and maybe build it even better and faster this time. An opportunity.

Alinghi looks good so far but there are two issues out there for them that loom even bigger than breakages. One is their short work-up time, with a relatively large chunck of it eaten by transportation. The second is their mischaracterization of what 'load' water line actually means. It does not mean 'not yet loaded'. EB got away with his behind-the-back powering up, but this LWL / adding-after-measurement wish issue was a big gamble too. And it looks like he's going to get hurt to some degree by it. It's easier to build another mast than to fix that (self-made) design semi-disaster. Nobody got hurt in the BOR rig drop but someone should probably take some hurt for dropping the ball by (once again) misreading the DoG.

then quit bitching and write me a front page story about the current state of the Alinghi team and where they are at with Cheezilla. I am quite sure we can explain to Alinghi's media folks that you represent a significant minority of SA with your pro-Alinghi views, and they'd give you access.

Well, you do bitch a lot, mainly ranting against posters who have declared their support for GGYC, defending SNG-Alinghi. So where do you sit in all this shitfight? On the fence??

looks like a nice old gal. shame on you to call her "fartman".

Nice ol' gal or FartLady - two perspectives.

post-7421-1258154336_thumb.jpg

Hey! That's my mom. How dare you.

Just kidding.

chauch,

how dare you. that is somebodys mom. somebodys sister. somebodys daughter. and now she's plastered all over the biggest sailing site on the net as a fartman. i hope yur happy. dick.

That was my point, you sanctimonious prick. I just took a humorous angle in addressing it rather than acting 'holier than thou.' I don't expect you to understand.

And while we're splitting hairs, you can not assume she is someone's mom or sister. It is only a given that she is someone's daughter. So get over yourself and spare us with the feigned disgust. If you don't like her treatment and want to play moral police, your issue isn't with me. Now kindly go and fuck yourself.

CLEAN is lame and has no life. This is one of the weakest comments/so called articles I have read on the front page.

PS: Alinghi are are bunch of dicks (no doubt) and almost as lame but you are taking the cake. For Fuck sake enjoy your Ketel but if at all possible: Think before your type or speak, that would be refreshing!

No wonder that BOR need to win the cup in court!

They just lost to a second rate shit box Russian team in Nice.

Useless fucks could not sail there way out of a paper bag.

At least Alinghi is a good sailing team, even if their legal team

is the BOR of the legal world.

And would you like to know the names of the spies...?

Synergy came 6th in this year's MedCup. They have a season of practicing crew work - although in fleet racing - behind them. Now tell me please, how much did the monohull department of BOR, especially this team, practice?

Synergy came 6th in this year's MedCup. They have a season of practicing crew work - although in fleet racing - behind them. Now tell me please, how much did the monohull department of BOR, especially this team, practice?

Exactly the same as the other teams? :lol:

I motored by about 3:30. Campers and security were play cards on the aft end of the ama.

Two triangular holes and sail ties could be seen penetrating the wing at the failed hinge.

Sail ties on a wing boat?

Sounds a little like horse-shoes in the toolkit of an automobile.

Blunted or SHC, did you guys have sail ties on the C-cats?

ADMIRAL CLEAN -CLEAN -

SOUNDS LIKE SA FRONT PAGE MATERIAL--CONGRATS ON THE VICTORY-

IS IT A MATCH RACE 2 OUT OF 3 OR JUST A 1 SHOT DUEL--

What a total prat, racing alinghi to the dock. Time to grow up Mr Clean.

OMG ....... that tales the cake! You have now officially become the number one BOR PUPPET FANBOY (GIRL)!

Congratulations! The stupidity of your excuse is mind boggling! I will not remind you that "the BOR team is one of the deepest" or that "the BOR team lead by the world Greatest sailor" .... or "BOR the eminent force in international sailing" ........

As was evidenced by your manipulation of the Court Event, and now even clearer with your poor excuse of LE getting his ass handed to him at the LVC .......

you are pathetic!

What a total prat, racing alinghi to the dock. Time to grow up Mr Clean.

That may be the funniest thing I've read here in weeks!

To balance things, although Synergy has a wise man driving, and the crew is highly motivated, the bulk are young and relatively inexperienced. These are still training races as far as the Ruskies go. Training!

it is always prudent to have a few lines with finished ends, a knife and electrical tape onboard to deal with issues on any boat dont you think? We broke our twist control arm in one of the LAC matches. I had my kit, and I fixed it over the next leg and we were able to pass and win that race. no spare line, no win possible..

Come on man, that is basic sailling school boyscout stuff.

it is always prudent to have a few lines with finished ends, a knife and electrical tape onboard to deal with issues on any boat dont you think? We broke our twist control arm in one of the LAC matches. I had my kit, and I fixed it over the next leg and we were able to pass and win that race. no spare line, no win possible..

Come on man, that is basic sailling school boyscout stuff.

+1 I was surprised they had ties on board too, BUT see above.

My guestion is how do they get a broken Wing ZILLA to the dock, IF its down wind, blowing AND BROKE! Cant just take the pressure off or feather it into the wind when you need to go DOWN WIND and in BIG TIME wind (over 15 Knots :blink::o )!

OMG ....... that tales the cake! You have now officially become the number one BOR PUPPET FANBOY (GIRL)!

Congratulations! The stupidity of your excuse is mind boggling! I will not remind you that "the BOR team is one of the deepest" or that "the BOR team lead by the world Greatest sailor" .... or "BOR the eminent force in international sailing" ........

As was evidenced by your manipulation of the Court Event, and now even clearer with your poor excuse of LE getting his ass handed to him at the LVC .......

you are pathetic!

Seems you have a selective reading. Already early in RR1 I predicted that BOR will lose to Synergy, that they will finish somewhere in the middle of the pack (which means probably not reaching the semis).

And if you bothered to read my comments about especially LE, you would choke because of your wrong perception of me. But anyway, go ahead...

EDIT: Azzurra is a cool surprise! :)

Ahhhhh lets see there.

No

I guess you've forgotten that I wasn't the one that brought up the point that the engines were fried with spares lying around on the dock. This is the second time you've been wrong with this. Hanging with NoBraino too much ??

Also never got an explanation on why they did change the muffler. If it is so normal, which I don't necessarily disagree with, care to comment on why they would change it out ?

Care to talk about the Alinghi failures ?

Arrgh, It seems to be a habit of RO's to piss people off, in fact RO seems to have no time for posting anything creative other than to piss people off, gotta love his cheap shots from a 2 bit keyboard in the middle of nowhere, RO RO farkin RO..

then quit bitching and write me a front page story about the current state of the Alinghi team and where they are at with Cheezilla. I am quite sure we can explain to Alinghi's media folks that you represent a significant minority of SA with your pro-Alinghi views, and they'd give you access.

Well, you do bitch a lot, mainly ranting against posters who have declared their support for GGYC, defending SNG-Alinghi. So where do you sit in all this shitfight? On the fence??

Indio, Anyone who has spent anytime on these forums should know by now "RO" sits behind his keyboard and does nothing other than take cheap shots at everyones posts, talk about someone with a huge chip on their shoulder! RO is your typical jackass, everyone would love to kick his arse, perhaps related to Ernesto?

Did you notice the prodder on the front of Dogzilla? It wasn't for a second wing.

Exactly the same as the russians did in an America's cup yacht, and let me tell you they never sailed one before ;)

Clean passes a boat by having the bigger engine.

... then can’t get his stiffie off the throttle to investigate when the other boat suddenly looses all power and steerage

… and never even remotely thinks about assisting a disabled craft out in the ocean?

The best part: he is actually proud of this great show of seamanship.

Clean: I love your efforts, interviews and stories, but sometimes it’s also o.k. to shut up…

Imagine the story if it had been the other way around and Clean's prop would have fallen off with Alinghy never looking back and going to the bar for a beer...

Congrats on your victory - for a team that is winning the cup at the drawing board and in court, I am sure a motorboat win is a great success and a big boost in ego. I always thought this is about sailing - man was I wrong - but since Larry sucks at the LV trophy in France, I'm glad you get a kick from other things than sailing - because if it were for sailing skills BOR would never get near the cup - as they never did ...

Well, most of you saw that video of us outrunning them to the dock, and you also might've seen them slow way down as we passed them. We assumed they'd had enough bashing and just throttled back, but we should've turned around to check on them - because we'd have had the pleasurable experience of towing their limp asses home to the dock.

It's a neat enough story, thanks for posting.

For all you who are trashing BOR in the LVWS regatta in Nice, what the hell is Alinghi doing to help out the boats and the series? Yep, that's what I thought..

... then can’t get his stiffie off the throttle to investigate when the other boat suddenly looses all power and steerage

… and never even remotely thinks about assisting a disabled craft out in the ocean?

Yeah, it must have been harrowing for them all the way out there, a half mile from the busiest harbor entrance in a hundred miles, in 8 knots of terrible wind, a whole mile from the cellphone towers..They must have been shitting their pants, terrorized by the pods of dolphin and the sea lions...terrifying!

Clean, bring your shitty rented RIB down here to sunny South Texas, and I'll kick your ass with my GTI Seadoo...with the kid's "learner" key, to boot! oooooooh. You gonna take this shit?

Flick Me, I've Earned It

To balance things, although Synergy has a wise man driving, and the crew is highly motivated, the bulk are young and relatively inexperienced. These are still training races as far as the Ruskies go. Training!

Business 101 you have two teams on two different continents team one is in San Diego getting ready to win the Americas Cup team two is in France competing in some around the buoys beer can race, comparatively speaking, where are you going to apply your primary resources. Best case scenario you win the cup bring the IAC Boat team home now you have depth in your team to really kick some ass

Yeah, it must have been harrowing for them all the way out there, a half mile from the busiest harbor entrance in a hundred miles, in 8 knots of terrible wind, a whole mile from the cellphone towers..They must have been shitting their pants, terrorized by the pods of dolphin and the sea lions...terrifying!

You still should of checked out of courtesy or respect for a fellow human being, everybody has the right to be an asshole every now and then you abused that privilege

But the Posts and information are great reading keep it coming

What's so freakin' funny bout dat? You beat a disabled boat?

Fuck you!

Bad Billy

... then can't get his stiffie off the throttle to investigate when the other boat suddenly looses all power and steerage

You still should of checked out of courtesy or respect for a fellow human being, everybody has the right to be an asshole every now and then you abused that privilege

But the Posts and information are great reading keep it coming

FUCK OFF newB!! You think some one stops a boat EVERYONE should go check it out! JUST FUCK OFF!

CHANNEL 16

Whos taking the bets on if CLEANS boat had the Radio on 16 ?

What's so freakin' funny bout dat? You beat a disabled boat?

Fuck you!

Bad Billy

Three posts and this puppet is already unimaginative and boring. <_<

Where the fuck are all these new arseholes coming from? Way to go Woody thanks for the TV coverage!!

Where the fuck are all these new arseholes coming from? Way to go Woody thanks for the TV coverage!!

Perhaps the word got out that there is all the shit fighting you can eat for free on the SA forums? :)

I'm happy to see more people venting here, it probably does wonders for the sales of medication for high blood pressure on every continent ... The AC forum is "Friendly International Competition" where you don't need to be a billionaire to play!

It doesn't pay as well as a place on an AC team, but it is good that more people with different points of view are typing away ... because ... Someone is wrong on the Internet! :lol:

You TE loving faggot.

Everyone knows who lives outside the USA that Alinghi are going to lay waste to that BOR shitbox.

There is not enough time to get the wing to work properly in the time left.

So guess what two face Coutts and his rusty sidekick fiddleakid will want to delay as long as possible.

Ahhhhh lets see there.

No

stick around --ro -- you appear to be learning alot reading here in the SA AC think tank--keep up the good work-- :lol:

Get fucked newb.... And I also assume that you thought the last cup was won legitimately..... Its really unfortunate that you are biased for no apparent reason. You obviously won't enjoy this DoG match because you think you are being cheated. Indeed, you European ass, you need to leave. Your opinion is not welcomed here. dog2 i would love to know who you are and i bet your some middle aged fuck who sails some benetau shitter from france.

P.S. Delay is what your side has been doing, not BMW

You TE loving faggot.

Everyone knows who lives outside the USA that Alinghi are going to lay waste to that BOR shitbox.

So guess what two face Coutts and his rusty sidekick fiddleakid will want to delay as long as possible.

Lol - You better hope there's not enough time, RC's program looks like a bullet train coming down the tracks.

A5 is a killer boat too but if time is your best hope for victory then.. GLWT :)

I guess you have to be gleeful about the "victories" you collect - even when it is a happenstance run to the dock in powerboats where the "opponent" breaks down.

While comical in a sense - the tone in your post is waaaay off base.

It ~is~ comical but if you detect a touch of vengeance in a tiny sense then it's understandable. Alinghi put the Anarchy Challenge through hell, it was a terrible Fuck You. That application for entry took some effort and was at least as legit as some others were.

Your opinion is not welcomed here.

Yeah, and who decides that you fucking hillbilly dipshit? You don´t have the slightest idea of what a forum is about. But what can you expect ...

... then can't get his stiffie off the throttle to investigate when the other boat suddenly looses all power and steerage

Clean: I love your efforts, interviews and stories, but sometimes it's also o.k. to shut up…

Imagine the story if it had been the other way around and Clean's prop would have fallen off with Alinghy never looking back and going to the bar for a beer...

Stopping to aid a disabled craft is what you do on the water. Fortunately it was just a prop and not something worse. You never know.

Your actions or lack thereof were completely inappropriate at sea or in the harbor.

Clean: I love your efforts, interviews and stories, but sometimes it's also o.k. to shut up…

Stopping to aid a disabled craft is what you do on the water. Fortunately it was just a prop and not something worse. You never know.

Your actions or lack thereof were completely inappropriate at sea or in the harbor.

Did you guys see the video in Post 239? They innocently blew by them, thinking the Alinghi boat lost their little race and pulled back. The Alinghi spy boats linger on the sidelines and move off if anybody gets near them, and won't acknowlege so much as a wave from any others. There was no reason for Clean to even consider they might be disabled when they slowed down. It looked like Alinghi SOP.

It ~is~ comical but if you detect a touch of vengeance in a tiny sense then it's understandable. Alinghi put the Anarchy Challenge through hell, it was a terrible Fuck You. That application for entry took some effort and was at least as legit as some others were.

You know as well as anyone, what a bogus scam the anarchy challenge was...it couldn't come up with the entry fee and cleans worst nightmare would be to have had an entry accepted, and actually come up with a boat, sails, team and the money to run it...

the rest was just bullshit and another excuse to slag off alinghi..

No one ever fessed up to what happened to the $14k?? donated...

Get fucked newb.... And I also assume that you thought the last cup was won legitimately.....

Why in your opinion makes the last cup win of Alinghi not legitimate ? Just asking ... Could understand most of the post against Alinghi on this forum re what happen after the last victory, but not before ...

Get fucked newb.... And I also assume that you thought the last cup was won legitimately.....

Why in your opinion makes the last cup win of Alinghi not legitimate ? Just asking ... Could understand most of the post against Alinghi on this forum re what happen after the last victory, but not before ...

I think one of the biggest things was halyard-lock-gate. It just really flew in the face of TNZ and hence anyone who respects the rules. I wouldn't say that necessarily would have changed the tide, but they should have been dsq'd from that race.

I think one of the biggest things was halyard-lock-gate. It just really flew in the face of TNZ and hence anyone who respects the rules. I wouldn't say that necessarily would have changed the tide, but they should have been dsq'd from that race.

Could agree on that one ... but this won' tmake the victory not legitimate

You know as well as anyone, what a bogus scam the anarchy challenge was...it couldn't come up with the entry fee and cleans worst nightmare would be to have had an entry accepted, and actually come up with a boat, sails, team and the money to run it...

Agree to an extent, however if SNG didn't take the entry seriously they never even had the balls to decline or accept it, and how many secret deals did EB make with other teams regarding the entry fee ??

Could agree on that one ... but this won' tmake the victory not legitimate

Doesn't invalidate Alinghi's AC32 win, but surely a sign of things to come. As someone that rooted for Alinghi to beat ETNZ in that match, that was the start of me hoping for a different outcome in that match. Just didn't sit well with me and still doesn't. Alinghi disrespecting ETNZ after the Cup had been won was the final nail in the coffin in regards to my support of Alinghi. And the actions over the last 2+ years by Alinghi have done nothing to change my opinion.

WetHog

Neither entry fee nor ownership of an ACC boat seemed to have much of an effect on EB when tallying up the # of challengers for AC33 before CNEV was booted. And the halyard lock thing in AC32 should have gotten them bounced from that and perhaps previous races, and that does have effect on legitimacy, just as any other rules violation does. I think the race officials that let them snake past that should take part of the blame as well. EB wanted it to be his party, and did and does think he is above the rules. That has shown up at UBS and in many of EB's sailing ventures. Sure, LE can take a hard line in business, but he plays fair.

I don't know for sure which boat will win, but I do want to see what happens, and I have been paying attention.

You TE loving faggot.

Lol - You better hope there's not enough time, RC's program looks like a bullet train coming down the tracks.

A5 is a killer boat too but if time is your best hope for victory then.. GLWT :)

Didn't we see the bullet train having a slight "derailment problem" in Nice?

Ah, yes ...... that wasn't Rusty ..... that was the C-Team!

Hilarious ......

:lol::lol::lol:

Mr. Ro!,

May i inquire how much of those $14k came from your pockets?

If any, may also inquire why don't you ask your money back and stop complaining?

Regards

Mr. Ro!,

If any, may also inquire why don't you ask your money back and stop complaining?

Regards

I am not complaining, just pointing out the nonsense of vengeance by beating a spy rib, for not getting an ac entry with a bogus challenge...

I never donated to the anarchy challenge so I suppose that means I can't comment on it...

I was at Estoril track a couple of times and really enjoyed Cascais...

Mr. Ro!,

Regards

1- I am not complaining, just pointing out the nonsense of vengeance by beating a spy rib, for not getting an ac entry with a bogus challenge...

2- I never donated to the anarchy challenge so I suppose that means I can't comment on it...

One point at a time:

1- ever saw those cartoons "Spy versus Spy"? Have a laugh it's good for your health, how's your liver?

2- Exactly nothing of your busyness what happens to the money we donated.

3- Glad you enjoyed your stay here and you still could have much fun with a proper AC on our waters but as you may recall our waters are for man sailors ... not chickens

Mr. Ro!,

Regards

1- I am not complaining, just pointing out the nonsense of vengeance by beating a spy rib, for not getting an ac entry with a bogus challenge...

2- I never donated to the anarchy challenge so I suppose that means I can't comment on it...

One point at a time:

1- ever saw those cartoons "Spy versus Spy"? Have a laugh it's good for your health, how's your liver?

The only time I have a problem with my liver is from too much wine..

It says sailing anarchy on the header..that means I can say what the fuck I like...

3- Glad you enjoyed your stay here and you still could have much fun with a proper AC on our waters but as you may recall our waters are for man sailors ... not chickens

Whenever I was there it was always blowing and I said many times here that the ac should have been in Cascais not Valencia..

Mr. Ro!,

Regards

One point at a time:

It says sailing anarchy on the header..that means I can say what the fuck I like...

Whenever I was there it was always blowing and I said many times here that the ac should have been in Cascais not Valencia..

Do you want part of the money or what? Bastardelli pays well, go see him.

I think you can't tell the difference between sailing anarchy and cuckoo's nest, better ask the clan?

Over and out.

Hi clean or Ed.

What about a sarcastic report about the defeat of BMOO to the russians. A billion dollar project against a dwarf.

This really demonstrates the level of the american AC squad, only succesfull in the courts. (US courts!!)

Larry is a loser, Larry is a loser etc.

What about a sarcastic report about the defeat of BMOO to the russians. A billion dollar project against a dwarf.

Time on the water is key. While BMWO have been spending a fair amount of time sailing the trimaran, they have not spent much time match racing. Time on the water no matter what you sail is important to producing winning results.

One point at a time:

Hey ro! It would be much easier to read what you have to say if you put your remarks _OUTSIDE_ of the QUOTE tags, rather than mix your words in with the person you are quoting. Frequently impossible to tell at a glance the difference between font colors you use to highlight your words vs. theirs. If want to mix, then multiple pairs of QUOTE tags works well. Just FYI...

Time on the water is key. While BMWO have been spending a fair amount of time sailing the trimaran, they have not spent much time match racing. Time on the water no matter what you sail is important to producing winning results.

Jesus Christ,

pardon me I am not a believer (only in myself)

This is the stupiest answer in some time.

Time on water is key, you are a completely idiot, we are talking about a multi million dollar project competing in yachts this million dollar team is involved in for a lot of time. (more than the russians).

No the russians trained in that boats the last 12 months/24H a day, you idiot.