All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fakenews

The Wall

1.7 miles but was on track to build 500 miles this year until he opened his big stupid fucking pie hole. https://thinkprogress.org/trumps-big-stupid-mouth-just-blocked-construction-of-his-border-wall-de505b5bd084/
  3. Olsonist

Charles Darwin Gun Owners

Martin Mull is a fucking genius but he was wasted in that scene.
  4. Ishmael

Trump in Japan

He's demented. A total whack job, now.
  5. hoppy

Brexit, WTF

I'm surprised that after all this time anyone could be so stupid that they can believe that continuing with the Brexit is anything but insanity. The whole process is flawed and the outcome even at this stage is unbelievably uncertain and that is quite frankly dangerous. Whist the concept of a Brexit might sound appealing and it may even be a good thing, you have to wake up to the fact that this Brexit is not just poorly planned, but it was not planned at all by the people who in theory could be leading the UK into the Brexit. Sometimes its better to swallow your pride and accept that the process until now has be totally fucked up by the people who are leading the country (all parliamentarians, not just May & co.) and cancel Brexit. You guys have fucked up your chance. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face. Try again in 20 or so years...
  6. chinabald

There is one later in the film that was an actual gun joke. 38, 39 what ever it takes. But that clip wasn’t on YouTube. Actually it was a funny film at the time, probably didn’t age well.
  7. justsomeguy!

Floriduh Man

8. mad

If that was a memorable joke from the film?!! Thank fuck I didn’t waste my time.
  9. VhmSays

DECLASS IS HERE!

James Comey couple of weeks before elections damaged which candidates chances? If he had let the world know an investigation was ongoing on trump too esp for coddling up with russians it would have destroyed him. Because of their dislike of him in an attempt to be fair and unbiased they treated him with kid gloves. Anyone in the FBI could have hurt his chances by leaking the existence of the investigation, no need for insurance or the rest of the bengazi type BS. They followed the law and because they recognized their biases held back more. Now they get their lives destroyed for private conversations about a politician.
  10. chinabald

First off a 410 is an actual gun. I was going for this
  11. mad

Floriduh Man

Can somebody embed this one properly? I can’t from an iPhone for some reason. Any ideas? https://youtube.com/watch?v=QTOg4aYGtdY
  12. justsomeguy!

Can't says I blames ya.
  13. justsomeguy!

Looking for plumber whose seen it all...............

FWIW, those "flushable" baby wipes from Cosco, are NOT! damhikt..
  14. justsomeguy!

LONQR

Wonder what a "finial" warning is...at least someone caught Sgt. Stanislaus' error.
  15. Raz'r

DECLASS IS HERE!

I don’t think so.
  16. mad

Never seen or heard of it, which explains that confusion. Thanks.
  17. Mark K

Prison nickname: "Tex"
  18. Snaggletooth

Floriduh Man

19. Fakenews

Trump in Japan

His Twitter still works. https://www.mediaite.com/donald-trump/trump-says-north-koreas-kim-called-biden-swampman-in-confusing-tweet-about-missiles/ Such a “extremely stable genius”
  20. justsomeguy!

Ah, you've edited. My bad. The movie "Mr. Mom."
  21. Today
  22. mad

The Wall

So how many miles and what cost per mile, yard have they built so far?
  23. mad

Got that one, not CB’s though
  24. justsomeguy!

"420" is police-speak for marijuana.
  25. Absolutely, from the very beginning until the huge cutbacks after 2002, the North American Laser Class Executive take home pay was largely funded by the builder and newsletter advertising. Without the promotion funded by the commercial interests our game has absolutely suffered. Also, about this World Sailing body. Who the hell are they? Why do they exist? Who decides what they control? Who decides who “they” is?? I have never seen a campaigning world sailing candidate to be officer at any of my sixty two years of sailing events. I do not remember any elections. I have served as everything from fleet captain, to international association president to fiberglass laminator, to boat business owner but I have never been offered a ballot to cast a vote about anything to do with World Sailing. It seems we would all do well to do as 99.9999999% of the humans do and pay no attention what so ever to who or whatever is World Sailing.
  26. mad

I didn’t get yours
  27. Mark K

A separate award... Nut Palm
  1. Load more activity

Announcements