All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rum Runner

DHS takes on the RRS

These are not new recommendations. Part of the standard USCG recommendations for all boaters.
  3. kent_island_sailor

I’ll say it. I don’t give a shit about Obstruction

On to the larger issue - my take is Republicans in general really don't give any fucks whatsoever as long as their guy is in. They just don't.
  4. Ropesthedinghysailor

Does your dinghy have a name?

A name would be nice on a dinghy but what if you are looking to keep it for a short period of time and resell it. I've only seen names on some high school boats which have the school name or they have names that were paid for in a fundraiser. Nice name @IPLore sounds like fun.
  5. Yep, it's been "about to break" for two and half years now. Goes right along with the lie that Hillary started the "oppo research" into Trump's Russia ties; and Trump's repeated lies that he "had nothing to do with Russia." If he's innocent, why the lies? Why not let the investigation continue and prove his innocence? Because he's not innocent, and it won't. It takes a lot of lies shouted constantly to overcome the facts, and it's only overcoming the facts for about 35% of Americans. You don't give a shit about obstruction because you don't believe in a Constitutional democracy.... because yo feel yourself to be inferior to an actual citizen and you want to live as a peasant, with all your friends and neighbors similarly in peasantry. You're not alone in this, but I sincerely hope you are not in the majority -DSK
  6. kent_island_sailor

Since we know the Russians are here

The problem is Jesse James plus Bonnie and Clyde just got put in charge of bank security. They have an obvious vested interest in not doing a very good job.
  7. Rum Runner

Since we know the Russians are here

Outrage is the Democratic response of the moment. Of course when Clinton was banging interns it was the Republicans who were outraged. What will be the next outrage?
  8. kent_island_sailor

I’ll say it. I don’t give a shit about Obstruction

So if a president is faced with a hostile media, then he is excused from doing whatever it takes. If that is what you think then thank you for your honesty. Now that you are on a roll, do you extend that same courtesy to all or just R presidents?
  9. You are on the right track. Appears to be a little bit of a climate clown, but the chances of him doing anything about it are zero anyway.
  10. Um..how was he being framed? the investigation wasn't about him. It was an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. read the Report.
  11. Obama's birth certificate wasn't exactly real news but Trump was happy to play that up. I personally belief Benghazi was a cover-up but not for Clinton - it was covering up illicit arms deliveries to Syria (e.g., a iran-contra throwback if you will). The deligitimization game as a political strategy has gained in traction for a couple of decades now.
  12. NeedAClew

dutch ac entry

They are crowdfunding $2.4m over 2 years of installments and are about halfway there. Then a main sponsor. Carolijn, no.
  13. I’d guess is chances of being on the ballot are in the single digits. Certainly a way better choice than Trump though.
  14. fastyacht

DHS takes on the RRS

What the hell was that? Purposely written to sound stupid? And 9 years off on dates.
  15. Jules

Marine A/C Options

I bit the bullet and went with Flagship Marine. We're heading across the state tomorrow to do some work on the boat before we splash her early next month for the slog back home. I called Flagship and talked to Steve. He's setting up a rendezvous for tomorrow so I can pick up the install kit. Pretty nice.
  16. LotsO'Knots

Keel Failure

Yep standing. Water is at his ribs. Unless he's treading water pretty hard - you ever try to pull yourself into a dinghy wearing a SCUBA rig? That rig is sunk and the yacht is on the ground. By the way - science says waves break when the depth of the water is half the height of the wave itself - how tall you think that wave is behind him?
  17. ROADKILL666

What is it, PNW?

A5
  18. Not Ok. But I still don’t care. He was being framed And he lashed out. I’m willing to give him a pass, I expect many Americans will feel the same. if Mueller could’ve charged him he would’ve and the Justice Department already ruled no obstruction. Its now political. I truly hope the Dems push impeachment.
  19. ROADKILL666

Keel Failure

Holland design?
  20. ROADKILL666

Marine A/C Options

Just get drunk and pass out problem solved
  21. billy backstay

Optimum Time start watch

Isn't that like using 5200? In that you will never get the sucker apart again, should the need arise?
  22. Wrong! There needs to be punishment for the folks that started this farce if they are found to have have broken the law. Top of the list of folks who need to have an a DoJ probe up their ass are Comey, McCabe, Stzrok, Page, Baker, Lynch, Clapper and especially that oaf Brennan. And Obama needs to be asked what he knew and when he knew it about Russian attempts at interfering in the election.
  23. he b gb

Brisbane to Gladstone 2019

Yeah Shane, would like to know where Mortitia is also but with only 3 of us watching I don’t think we’ll find out till tomorrow morning and I’m starting to get tired already!
  24. that process worked for decades in his business world. doesn't really cut it in the world of politics flynn still gets a pardon
  25. Amati

D's r off the rails. Each dashed hope = more insanity

Trump Derangement Syndrome (D) ___________________________________ = ? Mueller Derangement Syndrome (R) (Somehow Hillary Derangement Syndrome fits into this, but it might just be a MDS precursor, although HDS is making a comeback....)
  1. Load more activity

Announcements