All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. LeoV

Brexit, WTF

This is the biggest question. Seems to be so much laziness to trust what their leader says so you do not have to think for yourselves. Saw yesterday a vid of a flower importer who's business is EU goods depended. She thought that Saturday all would be settled and Brexit was done. All solved, every rule, did not understand transition period, laws to be implemented, trade talks would start etc. She really thought it would have been 100% done. Had even champagne ready. And on remain side too, EU election was horrible, the one place to show you support the EU, voting numbers were to low under remainers. Now there is a whole bunch of TBP idiots sitting there. Hey EU we are pro EU, but will not vote in EU elections... idiots. But not the ones who did vote, but so many did not. And in Lab, after all those years still infighting of the way to go. They are as bad in planning as the Tories. Could have worked on all kind of possibilities and set up a roadboak for everything. This all limbo stuff is not a surprise. It is the natural state of the UK at the moment. Could have been prepared. No, ongoing struggle. Government is now an egomaniac who uses populist tricks and a bunch for frontbenchers/cabinet who are dogmatic low tax,low wages, small government dogmatists. Did read stuff Patel, Raab and Truss wrote together in 2012. Scary in dogma's. As this thread shows, a leaver troll like Gissie is even out of ammo in a few posts. Wayne took longer but was repeating stuff.
  3. chesirecat

AC 36: INEOS TEAM UK

Packing up for the Med
  4. jack_sparrow

Brexit, WTF

Seems this article "British journalists have become part of Johnson’s fake news machine" (described at end of previous page) has caused #10's Mata Hari to be more carefull when constructing their "#10 framing" for diverting attention. This one is very smart. She shares the "delay blame" 50/50. Either that or she hit her head and forgot the sole reason WAB isn't going anywhere is because Boris "suspended" it.
  5. mad

Brexit, WTF

He’s only here for Twitter entertainment factor.
  6. 3to1

Greta

jfc, god damned dipshit thread, because... dipshits. *shrug* I'll bet if you confused man-children came to your senses and re read the amazingly large piles of utterly irrelevant, whiny mutt shit you've dropped here, you'd cringe like I am. fkn' bizarre...
  7. Different approach, similar result. https://vimeo.com/355621799?ref=em-share
  8. jack_sparrow

Brexit, WTF

When those on the continent start taking the piss....you are in real trouble. [Sound]
  9. Ease the sheet.

The new tool for cunts to be cunts in public

Because we're apparently better.
  10. jocal505

The Opening Statement

Today was definitive, IMO. The details are the best parts. Taylor came into this on record as being sensitive about the situation, and about the dismissal of the former ambassador Not even Taylor got it that the money was to be held Trump wanted to manipulate Ukraine's new president "into a public box." Zelinski himself should do the announcement of bogus oppo research the Biden smear should be done into a microphone Trump had minions scurrying around... as accomplices of a crime. Sondland and Volker performed like sycophants Trump's effort here was a big win-win for himself...and curiously, for Putin. I predict that 1.Mr. Giuliani's legal position will need the fifth amendment. 2. Rudy will shit fight with Barr (into a microphone) before it is over.
  11. jack_sparrow

Brexit, WTF

Chunky's cab never seems to move? Maybe it's a mock up in the Labour HQ's basement?
  12. Ease the sheet.

The Opening Statement

And confirmed by the Supremes.
  13. jack_sparrow

Brexit, WTF

They should go straight to the Blue Book for tips on how to lobby conservative Government's.
  14. Flippin Out

Yep, got a great new pick of her too.
  15. Marty6

Brexit, WTF

One would hope that those continuing extension would finally motivate the Remainers to go onto the streets in huge numbers. Last Saturday was a beginning put the pressure needs to continue and even get bigger over the coming weeks. Nifty EU tactic
  16. jack_sparrow

Brexit, WTF

Comic Sans font....very fitting. Any breeches by digital and social media campaigns of lobbying regulator rules, like 2016 won't be exposed until it's all over and too late.
  17. Today
  18. Quick basic chilli con carne. Freezes well, so you can cook a heap at home and freeze it in single serve sizes to take to the boat. Quantities for 500g of mince. Soften 1 chopped onion and some (lots of!) garlic in a little oil. Remove from pot. Brown the mince, then add back the onion/garlic. Add 1 tbsp. Cumin 1 tbsp. Oregano 1-2tbsp chilli flakes, 2 tbsp. tomato paste, 2tsp. balsamic vinegar, small pinch of brown sugar. Mix well, cook 2-3 minutes, then add can of chopped tomatoes, can of drained red kidney beans. Simmer for 30-40 minutes, stirring and adding a little water (or vodka/tequila) if needed. Goes well with rice or pasta. At home I eat it with pappadums.
  19. Bobbing Buoy

Brexit, WTF

No need to go to the jungle, just go back to fine native traditions...
  20. barfy

Asymmetric swallow
  21. barfy

Team NZ

True story, and maybe limited main sheet or whatever to dump. Shifty fresh westerlys will be interesting, just like the gp guys. Just like any sail craft.
  22. Shootist Jeff

Brexit, and all it entails

I'm cheerleading for nothing. I don't have a dog in the brexit fight. All I want to see is that the people's will be honored. And yes, referenda can be reversed with another referendum vote. If they want to have a do-over, then fucking hold the vote. But until that happens, the current vote is the one they should be honoring. What the remainers are trying to do is undermine the will of the majority, irregardless of how close it was, through underhanded tricks. That's just plain wrong. The leavers won, get over it. So either have another vote or get the fuck on with implementing the decision of the majority rather than just being whiney fucking cry babies because they couldn't be bothered to get off their lazy asses and vote the first time.
  23. amc

Here you go.
  24. No... Vanguard is still building and selling Lasers through a well developed and maintained North American Dealer network.
  25. Shootist Jeff

the potential of civil war

I'm not a prepper. But I'm betting they will survive a fuqload longer than you will. Especially if they live a decent distance away from dense urban and suburban shitholes.
  26. barfy

Trying to identify photographer

Their windshadow caused TeAihe to fall of the foils, and pitchpole
  27. Shootist Jeff

Time to impeach?

That's BS. I actually agree with WB on this one. Calling the use of "lynching" as racist is what I fucking despise about our current PC society. As WB correctly said, the term lynching in today's use is a shorthand for being ganged up on or ambushed or figuratively strung up without any solid evadents. I don't believe what is happening to cheeto shitstain is a lynching, because there is a pretty solid case being built. But using it in that context is NOT racist. Jesus, you PC fucks can find racism in a bowl of cereal.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements