All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. he b gb

Brisbane to Gladstone 2019

Beau Gueste is the tri.
  3. Steam Flyer

Drip Drip Drip

The whole Republican Party, under Trump, has become a cult of spiteful victimhood. "Look at those mean old Demmy-crats! They think they're so smart but they can't catch our crook of a President...... but they just won't quit trying. It's so-o-o unfair!!" I'm actually not interested in arguing, but I'm glad you get my point. -DSK
  4. dg_sailingfan

dutch ac entry

Interview in English: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zeilen.nl%2Fnieuws%2Finterview-simeon-tienpont-dutchsail%2F They need a MAIN SPONSOR in the next two or three weeks otherwise they'll be OUT.
  5. A guy in the Chesapeake

Since we know the Russians are here

And we accept that they are actively interfering in our political process, do we continue to perceive that interference thru partisan blinders, or do we acknowledge it, understand how it works, and become better informed participants as we figure out how to negate its influence?
  6. A guy in the Chesapeake

The Redacted Mueller Report

I understand that - but, if the investigation is ongoing and charges haven't been filed? Releasing that information prematurely can prejudice the proceedings. I'd think that anyone truly interested in seeing the process work would understand and be glad for that.
  7. Not much to disagree with there - except that last comment. I *do* think that almost every resident really DOES care about the country - it's just that the idea of "the country" is a lot more colloquial than many take the time to consider. The family who's been in Grundy, VA for 3 generations has a lot different perspective and priorities than the NYC apt dweller who vacations abroad 4X a year.
  8. sailingk8

Jason Momoa has shaved off his beard

I'd do him.
  9. Based on what we know today, if the candidates were, say, Trump and Buttigieg, who would you vote for?
  10. If we care about democracy, rule of law, our system of checks and balances, our Constitution or any of the other blocks this country was built upon, Trump should be one of the last people we should consider leading our country. He has pissed on just about everything our Founding Fathers created. America became great because of them. Trump is trying to make America his fiefdom. That's not what made us great.
  11. Shortforbob

D's r off the rails. Each dashed hope = more insanity

you haven't read it so how would you know?
  12. Shortforbob

The Redacted Mueller Report

Yes I do. I'd like to know who's names have been redacted Appendix D though....referred or transfered to the DOJ or the FBI
  13. You're right. I should have said I have an aversion to political bullshit and just about everything that defines politics today. I am of the belief that politicians lie whenever it benefits them. Politicians are self-servants, not public servants. And the voters are largely uninformed, misinformed or don't really care about this country.
  14. The Joker

Drip Drip Drip

Notice how all the accusations against Barr have shifted now that the report has some red meat for the haters to sink their teeth into.
  15. Sean

Drip Drip Drip

16. J28

Drip Drip Drip

The class is waiting for our resident legal beagle @Sol Rosenberg to declare if this is Mueller’s report or Barr’s report. Here’s a visual aid to help him make his decision:
  17. The Joker

D's r off the rails. Each dashed hope = more insanity

No one on the Trump team will be indicted for conspiracy because there was no collusion or conspiracy to work with the Russians. The Mueller report is very clear on that This was a investigation in search of a crime. Act 2 is about to start. IG report out next month on how this all started. I agree there will be more indictments. Just not the ones you believe are guilty.
  18. A guy in the Chesapeake

Drip Drip Drip

The second sentence of your comment wasn't blather? Do tell - I think differently, much like the baseless assertions of sinister intent that you're trying to project as my opinion in THIS response. I get your point - and I know that you get mine as well, but, you seem more interested in arguing than in actually discussion how we move from having to vote AGAINST something to having something to vote FOR.
  19. sailingk8

Trail Cameras Again

Thanks for the entertainment. I was watching three pairs of osprey fish off the beach yesterday. Wind was kicking their asses.
  20. warbird

Drip Drip Drip

Facebook posts are "extensive interference "? YCMTSU
  21. podrick

Brisbane to Gladstone 2019

Not saying nothing, missing it as well
  22. Sean

Drip Drip Drip

My bad, hard to keep track. Bummer Mickey didn’t win.
  23. Steam Flyer

Drip Drip Drip

It's not blather. The Mueller report documents that President Trump -intended- to obstruct justice several times. Of course he's also a very poor leader in many other ways, but you seem to support the dismantling of pollution & worker safety regulations, along with putting up US foreign policy for sale (and with the proceeds not to the country, but to private pockets), and whole bunch of other similar stuff. I'm fine voting AGAINST that. I'd think almost anybody who didn't benefit directly, would. -DSK
  24. Shortforbob

Do you trust Barr?

Have a cupcake
  1. Load more activity

Announcements