All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bristol-Cruiser

Sri Lanka next on the Hit list

China is not much interested in hostile takeovers, they are too messy. Much more into the friendly and semi-friendly ones.
  3. MR.CLEAN

Shit. Maybe someone can help you?
  4. MR.CLEAN

This ~ mirrors my opinion. I expect you'll disagree.

Random capitalization: Check Missing all punctuation: Check Grocers' apostrophe: Check Misspelling of 1st grade test word: Check Do Trump betas like him because he is as dumb as they are, or do they change their writing to appear as dumb as him because they like him?
  5. Bristol-Cruiser

Xi and the new consumer in China

China finds itself in an interesting intersection of the rapidity of the digital age with traditions that go back many centuries. I think it is one reason why people find it so interesting.
  6. I like that. But there’s always room for the lies, because in truth, there is nothing there there before the lie. Each lie is like a Big Bang that forms it’s own universe as it spins out and coalesces. So you get to choose your reality, since I nformation theory obliterates enlightenment notions of right and wrong in favor of system dynamics. Trump is the Prince of that Darkness. Powerful Stuff....
  7. Rat's ass

I get it you are a raving fuck head.
  8. stumblingthunder

Mocking Ads on Craigslist

Here's one: Finish the Dream - $10000 (Georgia) https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/d/jesup-finish-the-dream/6871949907.html This one instead of being 85% finished, this is probably 15% finished. - Stumbling
  9. Rat's ass

True, he is a hero the neocons hate.
  10. Rat's ass

google it ya jackass.
  11. longy

repairing a cobra whitlock pedestal

Whitlock bought up by Lewmar - have you tried them?
  12. MR.CLEAN

Anarchists in Chucktown

Charleston's problems are pretty basic, and all related to personnel. If I were Randy I'd be grooming someone young and passionate to take over. 1) Weak sponsorship sales 2) Stagnant event which plateaued a few years back 3) Innovative spirit that made it so popular is mostly gone
  13. MR.CLEAN

Sorry, I was waiting for that link.
  14. The Joker

Classic I'm guessing the Left will be left speachless by one of their hero's calling any Trump Russian Collusion a Joke
  15. nlmasopust

3DI (Raw) and roller furler storage longevity

If you're worried about stitching on sacrificial UV leech covers giving up the ghost before the UV cloth itself, use PTFE thread to sew it on. Coats Helios p or Gore's more expensive Tenara will outlast ANY polyester thread, even the massive stuff. Also, it is much more resistant to abrasion, so will survive many more trips being dragged around the front of the rig.
  16. Mismoyled Jiblet.

I get you are just a raving nut trolling for shits and giggles and love to scream the US sucks... but Sri Lankas decades of military & police & rebel abuse of power had not much to do with US meddling, it was mostly other countrys. That continues to the current day when China is attempting a hostile takeover...
  17. Jud - s/v Sputnik

Round the world nonstop on a (insert vessel here)

Too late: sold to a GGR aspirant! (Whether or not he’s registered yet, I don’t know.) Ian HJ: https://m.facebook.com/TEAMHJGGR2022/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
  18. Rat's ass

Did I write that? wow... You are a mind reader.
  19. Rat's ass

Glenn Greenwald tears through the Russia hoax

Really? Wow. that was a "RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY! Trust me.....
  20. Mismoyled Jiblet.

Glenn Greenwald tears through the Russia hoax

which is funny because Glenn's reporting/opinionizing has been crap lately. he's consistently been lazy and relied on hack summarys instead of getting the goods. This should underline the dishonesty of his argument, and the broader dishonesty of the "fake news" crys. It's never about self reform in conjunction with broader media reform for honesty and a better response to the asymmetry of liars, it's always about allowing more room for my sides lies.
  21. RobbieB

Anarchists in Chucktown

Can't argue that.
  22. valis

Jeanne Socrates - nonstop solo RTW 2018

The parachute sea-anchor is supposed to completely stop the boat, with the bow more or less pointing into the wind. In contrast, the stern drogue is intended to slow the boat down and prevent it from slewing broadside to the seas (reducing the chances of being rolled), while letting you move forward with the wind and seas, with less strain and shock than you would see if you were completely stopped.. I've never used a drogue (or parachute sea-anchor), but I agree with El Boracho, it seems like Jeanne's drogue may be too big and slowing her down too much. The series drogue is supposed to be long, spanning one or more full wave cycles. This makes sure you have drag no matter what the waves are doing. Perhaps her drogue should have fewer cones per foot, or smaller cones? In any case, it's good to see that Jeanne has figured out a better way to retrieve the drogue. Previously she had to wait for practically dead-calm conditions and she wasted a lot of good sailing-time once the drogue-worthy conditions were over.
  23. MR.CLEAN

What's that? You found someone calling Sri Lanka a false flag? Awesome. Where?
  1. Load more activity

Announcements