All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rat's ass

DECLASS IS HERE!

Let the Armchair Jeffy MELTDOWN begin! 5.....4....3....2.....1.....MELTDOWN! Whos' next?
  3. yl75

Sodebo Ultim 3

Yes, looks like some kind of cover for the displays, or a way to open or close the displays.
  4. mad

Sodebo Ultim 3

Anybody else notice a small flap popping up on the beam at 38 seconds??
  5. Rat's ass

Assange has been arrested

No insult intended.
  6. Rat's ass

$28b enough of a bribe?

I agree with Tom and anyway it's too late the cows left the barn long ago when you were sold down the river going all the way back to when Kissinger/ Nixon first "opened China" to take advantage of the cheap/slave labor. Long range planning vs. the average voter (with the memory of a squirrel monkey). Long range planning vs. barnyard animal stupidity. Long range planning vs. fake left wing corporate media gulpers. etc. etc. etc.. It's too late, get used to it.
  7. Ease the sheet.

Autonomous Device Payroll Tax

Nobody read "player piano"?
  8. A bit of history. https://archive.theoceanrace.com/fr/legends/178_Grant-Dalton.html
  9. Apologies, I was unclear- I was referring to the ILCA Radial & 4.7 Youth Worlds in Kingston, ON. The inspection was allegedly linked to supplying the Youth Sailing World Championships in Gydnia, Poland, 13th July. I think (but don't know for sure- I'd be delighted be better informed if anyone knows more than I do) the resumed availability of retail boats is linked to the recent meeting rather than the inspection, though I daresay there's some crossover!! Sorry, W.
  10. Sean

Imagine

Brilliant.
  11. yl75

Ultime / G-Class Development

Gabart interview below : https://voilesetvoiliers.ouest-france.fr/bateau/macif/francois-gabart-pour-une-fois-pas-d-accord-avec-loick-peyron-sur-l-avenir-du-solo-en-ultim-ed089674-7c92-11e9-8093-919fd0c2b46b Where he says that they had thought about putting the "shed" in front of the mast for the current Macif but decided not to, and also for the new one (suggesting they will not do it either for the new one). He is also saying Bidegorry is interested in acquiring the current Macif. Also interview of Caudrelier : https://voilesetvoiliers.ouest-france.fr/bateau/ultim/gitana-17-charles-caudrelier-les-ultim-vont-encore-progresser-92e332c4-7d61-11e9-8616-78123d4cf3b9
  12. Cal20sailor

The Tom Ray Thread

I would hope not. But if I posted the times you have, it would appear so.
  13. Troglodytarum

DECLASS IS HERE!

14. Importunate Tom

The Tom Ray Thread

If you see a headline later that says something like "Florida Man Puts Ladder On Junky Boat, Climbs It With Pole Saw In Hand, Falls" that could be me. But right now it's light out, time to release the chickens, feed my fish, water plants, feed animals, check the trail camera, work in my office, throw balls for my dogs, you know, have a life. My posts about guns are not the most important thing about me anywhere except PA, and certainly not to me.
  15. KiwiJoker

Foil arm testing successful

Horsepuckey! Neither Defender or Challenger will launch first, if for no other reason than the appearance of propriety and fairness. Tossup between NYYC/AM and Ineos T-C. I'm inclined to think Brits will pull the trigger first.
  16. Shootist Jeff

DECLASS IS HERE!

Jeebus, you're a child.
  17. Shootist Jeff

The debate over assault weapons

I have quite a few more than that, and you're correct.... my life wouldn't change appreciably in the immediate term. What WOULD change is the erosion of our rights would have a long term effect on all the other rights. If it would be so easy to snap your fingers and remove all guns tomorrow, how hard would it be to do the same with your Privacy rights? Or your free speech rights? They might not go away the next day, but once the precedent had been set for the 2A to be removed or severely curtailed, the rest is not far behind. Especially when you consider the entire notion the FF's had about the 2A was that it was an enabler to allow the citizens to protect all the other rights should a gov't become authoritarian and needed overthrown again. Remember, they had just come out of the bloody battle for their hard won rights. They were under no illusion another King George couldn't happen again. One needs only to look at the slide our political discourse has taken for the worse under Trump and his Authoritarian bent. I'm not worked about trump though, he's an idiot. It's the next one I'm worried about who is actually smart and savvy. And the one after that.... Besides, we've already established here over and over that Free Speech, freedom of the press, Privacy and due process are all worth the price of dead children. We willingly, albeit grudgingly, accept that. So why are gunz different?
  18. Importunate Tom

$28b enough of a bribe?

And the USA, the world, the farmers, the workers affected by his tariffs are supposed to wait, until he works out how to sail the proverbial boat? Most of them are living paycheck to paycheck, donnie on the other hand has never worked a hard day in his pathetic life. He told the country he was capable, its transparently obvious he is not, in either ability or temperament. His specialty appears to be bankruptcy, while claiming to be smart and rich, whats wrong with that photograph? Do you honestly think Donnie gives a shit, he is so disconnected from reality it is tragic. The bolded parts would be better directed to someone who supports Trump, or at least supports his trade taxes. I guess you've missed my posts in the tariffs thread, among others, but the short version is: that's not me.
  19. Bus Driver

Are All NMT Threads Really Gone?

He didn't delete all of his posts. Maybe he was able to delete his threads. But, his posts in the threads of others remain. At least, some do. He was active as recently as the night before last.
  20. Cal20sailor

The Tom Ray Thread

Thanks, I'm slow that way, you could almost call it Floridian.
  21. Cal20sailor

Joke

Sailing requires some intelligence, you don't sail.
  22. Importunate Tom

The Tom Ray Thread

I do check FB but really begin my incessant posting about things I like when the sun comes up. About when I quit posting on PA. Yes, I'd probably continue to discuss asset forfeiture, the stupid drug war, the first amendment, the fourth amendment, the fifth amendment, eminent domain, the Waters of the United States, self-ownership issues like prostitution, and all the other topics I currently discuss around here. I trimmed things down and made the short answer bold and red in an effort to help you find it.
  23. Navig8tor

$28b enough of a bribe?

And the USA, the world, the farmers, the workers affected by his tariffs are supposed to wait, until he works out how to sail the proverbial boat? Most of them are living paycheck to paycheck, donnie on the other hand has never worked a hard day in his pathetic life. He told the country he was capable, its transparently obvious he is not, in either ability or temperament. His specialty appears to be bankruptcy, while claiming to be smart and rich, whats wrong with that photograph? Do you honestly think Donnie gives a shit, he is so disconnected from reality it is tragic. More tragic is when he fails, he will blame someone else and the rabid few will believe him- it is pathetic.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements