All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DA-WOODY

ROOM !!!

3. rh2600

How many challengers will there be?

There typically is never a rule prohibiting any number of innovations that have made their way to AC since the dawn of time, that doesn't change the fact that the original innovators were the original innovators. Based on your logic the NYYC invented composite material boats over a century ago when their 12 Metre class rule didn't rule them out... They must have also invented the winged keel!
  4. Raked Aft\\

LONQR

Lonqr fo sur, less yrr iris
  5. bhyde

Drip Drip Drip

Class act.
  6. rh2600

I was merely stating the close relationship between Melvin and OTUSA had endured for long before AC72 class and continued into drafting the rule. He was not some distant, independant consultant working behind a chinese wall. He was, naturally as it always the case, working deeply with the defender and "CoR" on the rule. Are you genuinely suggesting that OTUSA did not hire Morrelli & Melvin to write the AC72 class rule? To suggest that Melvin (and thus Oracle) intended all along for the AC72 to foil is hard to square with the cold hard facts that despite writing the rule themselves a) Oracle hadn't designed or built a foiling cat and b) that they complained the class rule they wrote themselves prohibited it. Of course Melvin suggested it much later on that the rule never prohibited it, post ETNZ foiling of course, for the reasons I've already explained. That's twice with the facts, here's hoping you won't need thrice... ;-)
  7. The world will always suspect that we will do it again.
  8. Flags

New Olympic Dinghy Selection

Burge v Swarbrick ? certainly didn't help designers
  9. Olsonist

Drip Drip Drip

Special Counsel Mueller's appointment letter says: any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of (Shitstain) In fact, collusion was your boy Shitstain's word because it isn't actually illegal to collude. So Michael Flynn wasn't convicted of collusion with the Russians. He was convicted of lying about his collusion with the Russians. What your boy needs to worry about now isn't collusion (although lying about it will be worrisome). Shitstain needs to worry about conspiracy and obstruction.
  10. Cal20sailor

Looking for plumber whose seen it all...............

If it's a squirrel, am I the first to call dibs?
  11. Cal20sailor

Trumpworld continues to attack former friends

Disagree, Trump is such an over the top clown that i'm not sure anyone has really taken him seriously. With a new responsible President, the world look at us with a much kinder eye and hopefully things resemble normal again.
  12. SloopJonB

Trumpworld continues to attack former friends

Do you think it is even possible? Trust, once lost, is almost impossible to regain. And nobody trusts the States anymore.
  13. savoir

NYYC One Design

Such faith These guys don't even know if the motors work
  14. Cal20sailor

Drip Drip Drip

Thanks for supporting my post. I taught special needs kids who had more happiness and compassion than you will ever experience. I feel very sorry for the hatred and ignorance (not sure which should be first) you experience. If I was correct about your daughter having issues, I wish her the best, she didn't pick you.
  15. Fakenews

Drip Drip Drip

Nope, we told you that all along. You are just profoundly stupid and incapable of grasping it.
  16. Tornado-Cat

Team NZ

I always said here that clarkey was posting against TNZ, but he is not lonely if you consider the number of likes he gets from the fans. That said, if A4E is Clarkey, that would be hilarious, and it would make sense.
  17. A guy in the Chesapeake

Racism of old people

Dont question what works, just appreciate it.
  18. Raz'r

Drip Drip Drip

Uh, no. It was the word of choice for your *resident. It’s not “the media’s” fault for reporting what the idiot said.
  19. warbird

Drip Drip Drip

Collusion was the watch word of the media and all of you lefty commie retards for two fucking years. Do you mean to tell me you all arsehole pricks were confused? Asking for a friend.
  20. Baseball players can duck into the tunnel and go to the clubhouse just about any time they like. Next summer, they'll have the best heads Japanese technology can provide.
  21. pusslicker

AC 36: INEOS TEAM UK

They're still going with that faggy Rebels shit? What does that even mean?
  22. Mohammed Bin Lyin

I still call Australia home

Not much of a seabreeze from the NW..... They get a pretty good north east seabreeze in summer. Much lower transmission losses when producing power close to where it will be used. Petition here- https://www.change.org/p/zali-steggall-wind-farms-for-warringah
  23. Haligonian Winterr

Backstay w/ Tylaska?

If it needs to be removed quickly, either soft shackle, bone loop or eye/bone setup. Trigger shackles on high risk components are usually a bad idea. HW
  24. Tornado-Cat

It would be a proof that Melvin was an employee of OTUSA before and not when he wrote the rule.
  25. Fleetwood

I still call Australia home

Not much of a seabreeze from the NW.....
  26. pulpit

Caption Contest

Let’s just make shore the French tickler is set just right for the boss and the other owners pleasures.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements