All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ajax

DHS takes on the RRS

Sailing is dangerous and should be banned. People have no business being out there, putting first responders at risk with such incredibly selfish, reckless behavior. Here's an article that proves it: http://captaingino.com/sailing-dangerous-yes-according-new-study/
  3. Sean

Drip Drip Drip

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/olc/opinions/2000/10/31/op-olc-v024-p0222_0.pdf
  4. Jules

Reading The Mueller Report

I'm not finished but from what I've read, there's no talking head that can convince me the report hasn't clearly stated Trump didn't commit any crimes. Anyone who has read the report and still stands by Trump is complicit in the systematic destruction of our country.
  5. woahboy

Decisions, Decisions. Opinions Requested.

Here is the pair of Lamar’s I purchased. They will need some cleaning up.
  6. Importunate Tom

Authorizing Unitary Military Forever!

From the Assange thread: OK, so I might have edited that a little bit.
  7. Importunate Tom

WOTUS

USF Researchers Blame Gordon For Red Tide "Hatchee" comes from a native word for "river" which is why we have so many. It's the Caloosariver River. But I do sometimes wonder what the native word for "sewer" was...
  8. shanghaisailor

Larry's AC50 Circus

Fuck off! - Genuine, not purchased! EDIT: Perhaps my first comment was a bit harsh but I know the person responsible for the social media 'outreach' personally and they are most certainly NOT "had for ANY dollars". Apart from anything else no budget. When you consider that Weibo and WeChat both have between 800 & 900 million users it is easy yo see how a 'message' could spread especially if you make it look new and exciting enough. Add to that the "National" element of SailGP and in China you have a winner.
  9. Consider yourself a traitor to our country. Read history and you will know what I'm talking about.
  10. Captain Jack Sparrow

Bella Mente Broke Their Rig......Again

Interesting. Do you know where the 2012 J/V boat is? Is it still in the maxi72 fleet?
  11. Troglodytarum

D's r off the rails. Each dashed hope = more insanity

He asked them to fire Mueller. Still within his constitutional rights as head of the executive branch. Had he actually done something wrong then it would have been obstructing. But trying to keep is presidency un"fucked" by quashing an investigation that began on bogus charges and media hysteria was not. The damage done being able to accomplish his agenda, which his voters elected him into office to achieve, was huge. This mass collusion delusion by the left was cost Trump and his supporters the House in the midterm elections, it made him appear weak in dealing with foreign countries like, NK, and the EU. It screwed him on immigration and health care reform etc etc etc. Two years and the loss of the House to hamstring a sitting president. You guys on the left should really be ashamed of how unamerican you have become.
  12. Jules

The Redacted Mueller Report

Some here say they read it. From what I've read so far, I can't see how anyone could pass this off as "meh". Had this been any other person on the planet, they would be in handcuffs. The only reason Trump isn't is because Barr has stated a sitting president can't be indicted. Mueller believes everyone has a right to their day in court and since Barr refuses to prosecute, any statements from Mueller that Trump committed a crime (or crimes) would result in a citizen being accused of a crime and being denied his or her day in court. Democracy is being destroyed and an autocracy is replacing it. Republicans fear losing their jobs so they sit on their hands while the American presidency is changing. Trump's base is destroying our country. We are in 1933 Germany.
  13. I think the gun threads will be busy for awhile.
  14. Shortforbob

Reading The Mueller Report

Finished.
  15. But for This, Trump would be facing prosecution. Anyone who thinks yesterday was a good day for America is a fool.
  16. Saorsa

Reparations for Slavery

Were the Roman and Greek slaves all black?
  17. BobBill

Craigslist Finds

Lead board??? No bow or cockpit pics? Backstay? A 6.5ksb? I know this one is not a 110!!!! : }
  18. daan62

dutch ac entry

https://www.zeilen.nl/nieuws/interview-simeon-tienpont-dutchsail/ and yes, it's in dutch...
  19. Importunate Tom

Assange has been arrested

Revealing inconvenient information is what whistleblowers do. They also conspire to steal it. I think Mr. Wizner addressed that pretty clearly above, along with this: They are like journalists and journali$t$ in that they do the stuff Wizner was talking about. They ask for stolen information and they spend time and money on things like drop boxes and then conspire with sources to help the sources cover their tracks. I know how big a problem unrestrained spooks with no oversight can cause - and am more sensitive to things like unauthorized spying on us and lying to the oversight courts about it than I am in satisfying some government employee's desire to abuse power.
  20. Importunate Tom

American Farmers are big losers in TPP deal

Intelligent people feel for you Austin. And Floridians too.
  21. Today
  22. The yacht killer

Brisbane to Gladstone 2019

Scrolling through Facebook and these two photos caught my eye. Interesting...
  23. Jethrow

Wow, Beau Geste already near the top end of Frasier Island!
  24. You are such a blinker wanker that takes months to respond, so why would I bother answering you. No matter what I say you will accuse me of being a Trumptard or some other pathetic insult. Reason has left or shifted from your mind. Just blind hate, not a nice way to go through life. But it seems the best you can do for now. Cheers, enjoy your little circle jerk here with those that think you are such a clever little fucker.
  25. Jethrow

Morticia announced before the start the Yellow brick was fried...
  26. hoppy

Mistral, the Lombard 34 is doing well. 9th in line honours. Looks like a mini version of Shaggy's boat. He must be hating seeing these conditions and to not be racing. The Young 88 is also doing well in 31st.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements