All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Chris in Santa Cruz, CA

Board building, composites question

ribs!
  3. blunderfull

Everesting: Spandex Warriors Suffer Fest

Only weight weenies can grasp the full meaning of ‘coat hanger goat.’ Phil’s beard prospers.
  4. Sailbydate

THE IMOCA thread, single/double handed & TOR

Indeed. But he'd better not get too comfortable in his batt cave. He has enough trouble staying awake, as it is!! ;-)
  5. jerseyguy

Failure of leadership

As Texans might say: all hat, no cattle or if you are into cars: all show, no go.
  6. & does Trump order the country to open now? Somehow that seem well within Trump Logic. Then we’ll have to guess.
  7. Not for nothing

Trump Right Now on TV

, Trump vowed harsher action against protesters. The president made no mention of violent actions taken by police in recent days against protesters, nor did he make any call for national unity. Instead, he said he would mobilize “all available federal resources, civilian and military, to stop the rioting and looting, to end the destruction and arson, and to protect the rights of law-abiding Americans, including your Second Amendment rights.” (That was a call to arms from the neo-nazi's if I ever heard one) He specifically called on governors across the country to deploy the National Guard and vowed to deploy the U.S. military if states refused to comply. Funny he's doing the dirty work for China, Russia, Iran ..............Bet their all planning what parts of the USA they going to get. This should be a fun shit show to watch,
  8. Amati

Trump Right Now on TV

How does the country open now?
  9. Haha you do threesomes with that cocksucker? what do you charge for the two of you? a big mac and a slurpee? Perhaps someone might spring for two big macs on account of Trumps once "pretty mouth" and pity.
  10. Monkey Butler

what are you listening to right now .... part quatre

Lennon on a sailboat with Rasberries T-Shirt...
  11. fastyacht

505 Spin sheet length

Whenever I hear that, I can think of only one thing: https://youtu.be/nAjY3e-KYms
  12. US Park Police / Military Police / Police Police on Bikes
  13. Don’t worry I’m won’t be cutting into your business
  14. How much is he charging? $5 a BJ? that imported adderall isn't cheap.
  15. hasher

Trump Right Now on TV

We are not just adding anymore. We are multiplying.
  16. Glad I'm at the high end of that spectrum enjoy sleeping in.
  17. Left Shift

Trump Right Now on TV

Our *resident Bunker Boy consults with the President for Life of Russia/former KGB agent Putin for ideas about crowd control. What on earth could go wrong with that???
  18. Mike G

Trump Right Now on TV

I think he's going to find that Russian tactics might not work as well here. We need to hear from R reps and get THEM on record.
  19. Did you ever have your Autohelm 3000 completely reverse on you? I had a single-handed race in February and the thing completely flipped on me - I've had to mount it backwards ever since. Also... what are the chances you still have the remote?
  1. Load more activity

Announcements