All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Quoted for posteriority.
  3. Little don has no good moves. An utter failure and moral catastrophe since birth.
  4. BillDBastard

YRALIS PHRF minutes

Actually, they are Dawg, then transcribed for publication.^^^^ And below, I have never been turned away.
  5. Attacking the attorney publicly was not little don's best move.
  6. Cal20sailor

It's on..Judiciary committee just subpoena-ed McGahn

A precedent was set when McGahn testified for Mueller. Agree it's not simple and will not be pretty.
  7. Gissie

Xi and the new consumer in China

My point was more that for those I mentioned Mao to the most common response was a very guarded ‘he was not a nice man but I don’t want to talk about it’. Veneration was in no way part of their thoughts on the man. It is certainly an interesting place with a history that is even harder to consider black or white than most countries. The future is going to be just as difficult. Xi wants to take China back to more control, the younger generation has tasted a bit of freedom and may not want this to happen. It is unlikely to be solved without some bloodshed.
  8. Fakenews

Muslim victims vs Christian victims

Don’t be a pussy..
  9. Raz'r

Given the only thing that will get you permabanned is accusing a member of being a pedophile, I'm not sure what you mean.

Antrim 27's, how many

Thanks inboard. Make sure you guys are linked to us in Facebook and the Yahoo group online.
  11. I don’t know, Executive Privilege is a thorny issue. Gonna be a major court battle on this and a host of other issues on claims of privilege. Stay tuned.....
  12. Ishmael

Please say them. Please.
  13. Fakenews

Gotta to love the Joke. ”sure it’s BS and yes I’m a halfwit but I got it from some other halfwit, not named Jesse Watters, who totally came up with it independently. So there!” SAD!
  14. Ishmael

Inflation is everywhere. I would have pegged him as a quarterwit. No argument on the mendacity, however.
  15. Troglodytarum

as a passover worshiper, I say... FBHO, FHRC et al. I have no words that would not get me permabanned from this site.
  16. Jim in Halifax

Design Review: Outstar 48

A lot of these 3D renders are pretty basic - they look like they are built out of Lego. I suspect reality will be more pleasant but still 'Euro-austere'. Still, no sign of a good sea berth in that one and probably wide-open spaces without hand holds...seems the norm now-a-days.
  17. badlatitude

Paul Krugman - Republican Abdication

MAGA
  18. Gander

YRALIS PHRF minutes

Nope, I'm a lowly YRALIS member who occasionally checks the front page of the association's website. I'm more concerned that I haven't received my 2019 yearbook yet, but that hardly seems worthy of its own topic.
  19. Sol Rosenberg

I doubt it. I suspect that he was raised a shameless bullshitter and has raised shameless bullshitters, like the guy who Mueller couldn’t exonerate.
  20. Ishmael

He doesn't care. He has no moral base left after supporting Trump for so long. Lies, thousands of lies...who cares?
  21. Irrational 14

Modified Columbia 30 info?

According to that cert, the boat is about 1,000lbs lighter than most of her sister-ships. If that's accurate, it most likely explains the rating change.
  22. Cal20sailor

It's on..Judiciary committee just subpoena-ed McGahn

And they will be unsuccessful but it's a great delay tactic. I have this dream where McGahn is testifying and at one point says, "Trump is so stupid." And the Committee members in unison replay, "How stupid is he."
  23. Waynemarlow

Brexit, WTF

For ferk sake do you guys have to always blame everything on Brexit. Use a bit of common sense for a few moments, what would you do yourself, work like dogs on a cold windy muddy field for £ 8.41 an hour or work down the warm local supermarket or coffee shop for £ 10.41. I pay £12.00 for a cleaner. Its as simple as plain old fashioned supply and demand, if you want workers and there's a shortage of workers then to attract the numbers you need, you got to put your wages up. Most of the Agricultural problems with labour here in the UK is self inflicted. With a constant pool of cheap labour then there's no need to mechanise up. But with rising wages there's only one way your'e going to survive and that's to be creative and either grow something else or invest some of that extra bunce you have been earning over the last ten years into some hardware. Farmers contrary to what is portrayed on the BBC are relatively well off, just take the land value at say an average of 7K an acre on 150 acres and then chuck in the value of the houses and barns, most yes, there's a few not, but that is because that with the reducing CAP subsidies ( started before Brexit ) the subsidy hunters like most hill farmers on small holdings, will simply not survive. That's a sad truth but is just what has already taken place in the countries such as Aus and NZ where all the small holdings of about 150 acres back in the 1960's have all now combined into 1000 plus acre farms. That's just a reflection of subsidy farming I'm afraid. Now Jack I know you're itching to use the Guardian article https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jan/07/brexit-end-boom-in-farmland-prices-forecasts-say but that was going to happen with or without Brexit.
  24. badlatitude

But it must get downright embarrassing for him.
  25. Shortforbob

Mercenaries

It's how we get rid of Kiwi bikers Jokes aside, we've been using this for some time now, deporting people either like myself or BIL, a natualised citizen, or those who never applied for Citizenship. It's convenient, but sometimes appalling. Like deporting people who arrived here when they were tiny children to countries where they have no cultural, linguistic or family ties. I say, we raised them, we deal with it. But how? ankle bracelets for the term of their natural?
  1. Load more activity

Announcements