All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Burning Man

What's in your arsenal??

Very happy!!! You're going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the Atlas.
  3. Burning Man

What's in your arsenal??

Same same but better. No seriously - I looked at both really hard before deciding on a round. About 5 years ago when the 6.5 Creedmore came on the scene - the big attraction was there was a decent supply of factory match match ammo whereas the .260 Rem was more of a reloader's caliber. The ballistics are almost identical. Almost. Same bullet - both are 6.5mm (or .264 caliber). They are both based off the .308 cartridge, but the .260 has a bit more volume to work with. The .260 has the same shoulder as the .308 and the .243 Win, whereas the 6.5 CM has a more abrupt shoulder. So it's far easier to make brass for the .260 Rem out of .308, .243 or 7mm-08 etc brass. The 6.5CM brass can be tailored from those others but it takes a lot more work. I am more of a reloader vs a factory match ammo shooter (at $1.00+ a trigger pull), so I went with the .260. A buddy and shooting partner of mine shoots several rifles in 6.5CM against my .260 Rem. I get almost 100fps faster shooting the exact same bullet. And my long range performance beyond about 1200 is slightly better. 1000 and in, they are almost identical.
  4. warbird

Breonna Taylor

Deflect away...... Let us write a little fiction for the whole fucking world to enjoy (asshole). Breonna rented a car. She went to McDonalds with three girl friends and they stayed and chatted over french fries for a bit. She came out of McDonalds and a dead person was in her rent a car.
  5. stinky

Antrim 27's, how many

It goes faster than -3 sec/mile. Sweet boat, gift rating. Hope they build many more. Built by Donovan in Moss Landing, finished by Giles in Richmond. Both did a really nice job.
  6. badlatitude

Breonna Taylor

From your very own source. The 2016 incident involving Taylor’s rental car has been widely reported, and there are no reports that suggest Taylor was involved or was suspected of involvement in Bowman’s death.
  7. badlatitude

Breonna Taylor

You'll go hungry.
  8. warbird

Breonna Taylor

https://www.bing.com/search?q=corpse+in+Breonna+Taylor+car&cvid=3a6a78f9180945498dac59c45f643886&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=LCTS It is pretty clear that the subject has been scrubbed on line.
  9. warbird

Breonna Taylor

Maybe I should charge for discharge!
  10. jack_sparrow

Aussie Government blow it (Again)

To be fair to Albanese he also in turn has 'generally' supported the Federal Govt. However what he deserves rat fucking for is turning a blind-eye to Qld and Vic, two Labour states that HE should have rat fucked privately, but each for different reasons. He knows ScoMo can't ratfuck them once giving them control without it appearing political and Albanese has taken advantage of that.
  11. Burning Man

Looking for a toy convertible

12. Livia

JPK yachts to be built in Australia

The interesting bits are underlined. Compare to a S 36 Sydney 36 CR General Overall Length: 10.99 m 36.06 ft Waterline Length: 9.55 m 31.33 ft Beam: 3.45 m 11.32 ft Draft: 2.3 m 7.55 ft Keel Weight: 2200 kg 4850 lbs Fuel Capacity: 110 litres 29.0 US gal Fresh Water Capacity: 100 litres 26.4 US gal Engine Type: Yanmar 22.4 kW 30 SHP Displacement Empty: 5200 kg 11460 lbs Loaded: 6500 kg 14330 lbs Rig and Sail Dimensions I: 13.90 m 45.60 ft J: 4.26 m 13.98 ft P: 13.52 m 44.36 ft E 5.00 m 16.40 ft STL: 5.26 m 17.26 ft Sail Areas Fore Triangle: 29.5 m² 318 sq.ft Main: 42.0 m² 452 sq.ft Jib: 31.9 m² 343 sq.ft Spinnaker: 113.9 m² 1226 sq.ft Classification CE Category: A - Ocean IRC Rating (approx): 1.053
  13. badlatitude

Breonna Taylor

It's meaningless without evidence and charges. Do you know how justice works in this country? Not gratis, .50 cents. She also goes by the name Lindsey, she got the name miss G, by male prostitutes who know her well enough to call her that.
  14. I would think her faith would demand that she adhere to the written word of the constitution as that is her job description if she is appointed. Is that a problem?
  15. jack_sparrow

Aussie Government blow it (Again)

I don't recall homophobic gif's...you don't know my gender inclination ...I'm getting a creepy feeling.
  16. With or without a loyalty pledge to Trump.....Will she put personal faith and beliefs aside and be impartial?
  17. warbird

Breonna Taylor

I am not sure of your direction. Breonna rented a car. A corpse was found in that car. Who is Mrs G and why is she giving me a gratis blowjob?
  18. Ease the sheet.

Amy Coney Barrett Let the Knives and Shields come out

It's only when those that continue to hit their thumb with a hammer realise it's their hand on the Hamner and their thumb, and that it actually fucking hurts, does real behaviour change occur.... Good luck.
  19. Dark considerations of a women of faith and integrity.......
  20. badlatitude

Breonna Taylor

That and .50 cents will get you a blowjob from Miss G. If you want to make accusations, only facts count
  1. Load more activity

Announcements