Miami Havana SAiling Crew Boat Needed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Velista123

Velista123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:sailing and outdoorsy stuff - you know how it goes.

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:32 PM

Hello to all skippers! I am looking for a boat for the Miami to Havana race! I'm a San Francisco Sailor with lots of experience and I'm dead-set on doing this race. I has a boat all set up, but skipper had to cancel. I already bought my plane tickets to Miami, and then from Havana to SF (had worked those details out already with the skipper) so unfortunately I'm in a bit of a bind.

Anyways, I'm no pro, but, I am a good sailor with lots of chartering and racing experience. I'm regular foredeck and spin trip on a J88, and have lots of experience on J105s, a Beneteau 41st, Expresses, and various 30ft cruisers. In 2016 I logged about 100 days on the water, including several ocean races. This

A-sym spin trim and foredeck are my fortes, followed by jib trim, mast and rail meat. My downwind driving could use some work, but my upwind driving is decent. I'm 5'8 , 155 lbs.

If you or any other skippers you know are looking for crew, pretty please let me know!

email: kira.maixner@gmail.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Miami, Havana, SAiling, Crew, Boat Needed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users