3483 replies to this topic

#201 rantifarian

rantifarian

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

Why doesn't WOXI travel and do other races? Such as the Caribbean 600, Fastnet, Middle Sea or Newport Bermuda for example.

It spends January to November in the shed getting the latest go fast bits added.

It takes a long time to think up a new appendage to add each year

#202 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,121 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:19 AM

Why doesn't WOXI travel and do other races? Such as the Caribbean 600, Fastnet, Middle Sea or Newport Bermuda for example.

It spends January to November in the shed getting the latest go fast bits added.

It takes a long time to think up a new appendage to add each year

:lol: :lol:

#203 sow1ld

sow1ld

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Yachts yachting yacht design

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:09 AM

On paper looking at the specs loyal IS the most powerful super maxi ever built hard to see how oats is more powerful there.

Loyal just need a bit more time on the water getting to know the beast and then we'll see.

Loyal wasn't designed for the type of racing it's currently doing so you got to give them some credit for giving it ago.

How many fastnet's, Atlantic, 24/hr has oats attempted again? Oats hasn't strayed far from home and I don't see her giving the 24hr record a crack anytime soon.

On paper looking at the specs loyal IS the most powerful super maxi ever built hard to see how oats is more powerful there.

Loyal just need a bit more time on the water getting to know the beast and then we'll see.

Loyal wasn't designed for the type of racing it's currently doing so you got to give them some credit for giving it ago.

How many fastnet's, Atlantic, 24/hr has oats attempted again? Oats hasn't strayed far from home and I don't see her giving the 24hr record a crack anytime soon.

#204 SCANAS

SCANAS

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts
  • Interests:Water and Mud

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

I'm sure Mr Bell & co purchased loyal with racing to Hobart, and in particular beating OATS, as the number 1 priority. That's why they purchased, in Mr Bell's words, " the most powerful Supermaxi ever built "

With the right weather Loyal can break records. But so can Oats. I'm sure Oats would smash the record for a west-about circumnavigation.

#205 rmb

rmb

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

not sure how much diesel that would require and if you could build a tank big enough in the boat to hold it all.

#206 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

As I said Maximus in that configuration was much more of an all rounder than Cubed or Speedboat will ever be, and it was exceptionally quick in light conditions. 2011 was a not exactly windy by Hobart standards. Loyal had a very good crew that year and had Stan Honey navigating. That's a pretty formidable opposition.

I'm not sure we are talking about the same Maximus. You know, the one that got beat to Bermuda by the old RP66 Bella Mente and Andrews 77 Alchemy. You know, in light air.

#207 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,307 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

I'm sure Mr Bell & co purchased loyal with racing to Hobart, and in particular beating OATS, as the number 1 priority. That's why they purchased, in Mr Bell's words, " the most powerful Supermaxi ever built "

With the right weather Loyal can break records. But so can Oats. I'm sure Oats would smash the record for a west-about circumnavigation.

Does WOXI have a single record that's not the Hobart?

not sure how much diesel that would require and if you could build a tank big enough in the boat to hold it all.

:lol:

#208 Captain Jack Sparrow

Captain Jack Sparrow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

Most expensive 10 year racing program??

#209 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • Interests:Kite Surfing, binge drinking.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

Umpire, JC and Rushman you couldn't be more wrong. It has travelled. Oats did a maxi world's or two in Sardinia against Alfa pretty soon after launch. They dropped the rig in one of them I think. After that the started turboing the boat pretty hard so it was no longer competitive against the mini maxis, if it ever was. And with a freight bill of $300k plus to do a northern hemisphere tour you can see how that shit would get old pretty quickly. And who exactly would they compete against in the Northern hemisphere now? They would smash the old Alfa. All the super maxis are down under.

The pretty much never miss the Sydney to Southport and Hammo Race week in July August and lately have been doing the Brisbane to Keppel too.

Doghouse, yes we are talking about a different Maximus. It was stretched and heavily modified by Sean Langman and emerged as the first Loyal. I was using its former name to distinguish it from the current Loyal which was formerly speedboat.

#210 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Doghouse, yes we are talking about a different Maximus. It was stretched and heavily modified by Sean Langman and emerged as the first Loyal. I was using its former name to distinguish it from the current Loyal which was formerly speedboat.

I was being facetious. It's the same boat.

#211 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

Same, just 10 foot longer, lighter, bigger rig, differnt appendages, but sure, the same boat.

#212 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

I wonder how much fuel they had onboard Speedboat for the transat attempt. Must have been at least a ton.

#213 Captain Jack Sparrow

Captain Jack Sparrow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

Same, just 10 foot longer, lighter, bigger rig, differnt appendages, but sure, the same boat.

Maximus never had ten feet added. Maybe around two feet.

#214 Christian

Christian

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,275 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

That would make her 108 feet - isn't the cut-off 100 feet?

#215 umpire

umpire

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:27 PM

From my armchair it appears Oats spends a lot more time on the water than the Loyal or Raggamuffin teams.

&

EX - Alfa still kicks ass overseas + Oats would be quicker again with all her mods.

Loyalspeedrambler is the "most powerful Supermaxi ever built" remember and oats appears to have her number. At least for now.
Esimit Europa only kicks arse as she only races where she little competition. The only race I can re end is last years Fastnet Race against Leopard

As I have said elsewhere, in my humble opinion WOXI would get her arse kicked by Loyal in a race like the Caribbean 600

#216 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,782 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:58 PM

I like the whining about the 300k cost of a shipping bill for multiple regattas. How much d'ya think Oats spends to do the Hobart every year?

#217 SCANAS

SCANAS

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

Sure, some mods required, but she could carry less diesel than say an open 60 as she'd get round quicker.

#218 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:21 PM

Captain Jack and Christian - I thought Maximus was 90 foot wasn't it? or am I thinking of Nicorette. Either way the mods were quite significant and it was a LOT quicker than her old configuration.

Umpire - Sure, if the entire race was reaching then Speedboat / Loyal would win, I don't think anyone on the planet would dispute that. But WOXI has PROVEN herself to be much, much quicker running and upwind so even if there was a short run or beat it would not take long at all for her to catch up. Tactically, I know which boat I'd rather be defending a lead or attacking from behind on! So I think that's a brave bet. Would be quite a contest!

Left Hook - You've missed the point. Why spend BIG money to go race seagulls? There is NO competition overseas for her now, all the best is right here in Sydney. In terms of budget, they probably spent well over a million in mods last year alone. The money is not the issue. Bob Oately loves the Hobart race and wants WOXI to go in the history books as the most successful yacht ever to sail the great race. Good on him I say.

#219 SCANAS

SCANAS

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:49 PM

From my armchair it appears Oats spends a lot more time on the water than the Loyal or Raggamuffin teams.

&

EX - Alfa still kicks ass overseas + Oats would be quicker again with all her mods.

Loyalspeedrambler is the "most powerful Supermaxi ever built" remember and oats appears to have her number. At least for now.
Esimit Europa only kicks arse as she only races where she little competition. The only race I can re end is last years Fastnet Race against Leopard

As I have said elsewhere, in my humble opinion WOXI would get her arse kicked by Loyal in a race like the Caribbean 600

In her previous life Rambler / Speedboat was hyped as the quickest Supermaxi. She was then rebuilt to be better again, but she's been beaten by Oats convincingly.

#220 Chris 249

Chris 249

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:50 PM

Hang on, in the last Bermuda race line honours went to the last Shockwave, a fixed keel 60'ish IRC mini maxi - hardly a boat to scare WOXI.

In the previous Bermuda, line honours went to the 90' fixed keel former Shockwave - a slower boat that WOXI by any standards (which is, of course, why her owner sold her and got a WOXI sistership).

The last Fastnet was won by WOXI's less-modified sistership, ahead of a boat that was six hours off the pace when she did the Hobart.

How does any of that indicate that WOXI is skulking down south, where she will find canting keel supermaxis like ex-Speedboat, ex-Maximus, Skandia, Rags 90 and others, for fear of being beaten?

If anything, isn't this an example to show that the Supermaxi "class" itself is the least-successful maxi class we've ever had in many ways? When northern hemisphere owners are preferring to race J Classers, Wallys and mini maxis, it seems to show that the Supermaxi class isn't really working.

#221 wildboats

wildboats

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Interests:yachts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:52 PM

Wild Oats XI doesn't get too many invitations in the mail box - it's a bit like planning to win a Grand Slam that Raffa Nadal hasn't entered yet and deciding to send him the details.... you just wouldn't do it !!

i rekn if they loaded her onto a ship and pointed it in the direction of the Caribbean or the Med, the likes of Esimit Europa would shit themselves.

wish Bob would do it one year just to prove she's world class - she's the maxi that everyone wants to beat otherwise people wouldn't be briefing designers and spending millions to do so

#222 rantifarian

rantifarian

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:59 PM

I like the whining about the 300k cost of a shipping bill for multiple regattas. How much d'ya think Oats spends to do the Hobart every year?

I imagine the time is also a significant issue.why waste a few months of the year to go race slow boats?

#223 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:24 AM

According to Kenny, when I spoke to him before Clark's presentation months ago (which is available via FP search or USSailing Youtube), they are likely to have a single powered winch to raise sails.  That has not changed, as of a few weeks ago.

Otherwise, it's all manual.

Clean, how does that work? How do they prove they didn't use the powered winch when going for the transat record? I thought is was pretty black and white, the ONLY exception for stored power is for movable ballast. Raising and lowering sails for different conditions is surely part of "sailing"?

I know Rosebud a electric/hydo system to lift the keel but it was separate to the sailing systems. They had a rotary pump connected to the main pedestal with an accumulator for the sail controls.

Stored power to hoist sails..... that's getting into a seriously grey area........

#224 jc172528

jc172528

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:50 AM

Most expensive 10 year racing program??

The most chainsaw jobs.

#225 jc172528

jc172528

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:53 AM

They would smash the old Alfa. 

How did it go the last time they went head to head in the S2H? Oh yeah that's right. 

#226 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:01 AM

They would smash the old Alfa. 

How did it go the last time they went head to head in the S2H? Oh yeah that's right. 

You fail to mention Oats beat them by an hour in '05. You need to do some homework son. Since 2009 Oats had several very significant improvements since then. No contest I'm afraid.

#227 jc172528

jc172528

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:20 AM

So where/when have they met since 2009?

To win against competition is one thing, to win against no competition, well, ummmm... 

That reminds me, do we have to put up with that retarded yacht tracker this year? 

#228 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:23 AM

Enjoy your fantasy, I choose reality.

#229 Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:23 AM

Fuck it would be funny if they lined up and Oats lost.  The only real way to assess the true benefit of any change being by two boat testing.  Let's be honest, a micro industry has developed around "upgrading" Oats its not in anyone's involved's favour to say sorry Bob but its not worth taking the grinders to the boat this year and those sails that have done one race, they'll be OK too.

#230 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:29 AM

Ok, so let's just take ONE recent mod into account. The new rig. Stiffer and lighter by over 200kgs. That mod ALONE would make a significant difference. What are you guys smoking?

#231 Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:43 AM

Of course it is faster but it doesn't take the fun out of speculating....

Was the mast 200kg lighter before or after it was repaired?

#232 bigrpowr

bigrpowr

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:big horsepower

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:52 AM

no dog in this hunt, but that damn oats boat sure does well, people spend a lot of time and money to beat her and don't . if loyal bought a boat with the intention of beating her to Hobart , in a race that seems to be on the nose a good bit, they bought the wrong fukking boat. seems that oats is and continues to be the swinging dick down there and has earned it.

#233 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:06 AM

no dog in this hunt, but that damn oats boat sure does well, people spend a lot of time and money to beat her and don't . if loyal bought a boat with the intention of beating her to Hobart , in a race that seems to be on the nose a good bit, they bought the wrong fukking boat. seems that oats is and continues to be the swinging dick down there and has earned it.

Agreed, after all the talk from Clean and all the Speedboat fanboys that it was going to crush Oats when the pressure came in hard downind, Oats was 5-8 degrees lower and 3 to 5 knots faster. That my friends is an absolute BELTING in anyone's language.

#234 SCANAS

SCANAS

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

Agreed, after all the talk from Clean and all the Speedboat fanboys that it was going to crush Oats when the pressure came in hard downind, Oats was 5-8 degrees lower and 3 to 5 knots faster. That my friends is an absolute BELTING in anyone's language.

#235 Christian

Christian

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,275 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:19 AM

Captain Jack and Christian - I thought Maximus was 90 foot wasn't it? or am I thinking of Nicorette. Either way the mods were quite significant and it was a LOT quicker than her old configuration.

Umpire - Sure, if the entire race was reaching then Speedboat / Loyal would win, I don't think anyone on the planet would dispute that. But WOXI has PROVEN herself to be much, much quicker running and upwind so even if there was a short run or beat it would not take long at all for her to catch up. Tactically, I know which boat I'd rather be defending a lead or attacking from behind on! So I think that's a brave bet. Would be quite a contest!

Left Hook - You've missed the point. Why spend BIG money to go race seagulls? There is NO competition overseas for her now, all the best is right here in Sydney. In terms of budget, they probably spent well over a million in mods last year alone. The money is not the issue. Bob Oately loves the Hobart race and wants WOXI to go in the history books as the most successful yacht ever to sail the great race. Good on him I say.

Maximus was originally 30 meters - 98 feet so unless she has been sailing around in some seriously cold water resulting in significant shrinkage the addition in length (if any) would be minimal to fit into SH limits - is SH limits 100 feet or 30 meters?

#236 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:28 AM

Yup, 100 feet. My mistake, I must have been thinking of Nicorette. Apologies.

#237 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,307 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:31 AM

True dat!

#238 jc172528

jc172528

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:56 AM

Ok, so let's just take ONE recent mod into account. The new rig. Stiffer and lighter by over 200kgs. That mod ALONE would make a significant difference. What are you guys smoking?

Merely offsets the 200kg of fairing compound used after all the mods.

#239 rmb

rmb

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:48 AM

Sure, some mods required, but she could carry less diesel than say an open 60 as she'd get round quicker.

I think you are critically uninformed about how much fuel an open 60 carries, to charge the batteries maximum 45minutes twice a day compared to a 230 hp motor running all the time.

#240 SCANAS

SCANAS

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:31 AM

I think you are critically uninformed about how much fuel an open 60 carries, to charge the batteries maximum 45minutes twice a day compared to a 230 hp motor running all the time.
I did say mods required.

My point was that Oats is capable of breaking records.

#241 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:40 AM

Lets just pretend your ridiculous notion of adding 200 kgs of fairing compound is true just for shits and giggles. I (and pretty much every other sailor on the planet) would quite happily add 200 kgs to the hull if it meant saving 200kgs out of the rig. You don't really think before you type do you. Or are you just trolling?

#242 Rushman

Rushman

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Location:Aussie born, some time in Auckland, Canberra, Now in Perth

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:09 AM

Umpire, JC and Rushman you couldn't be more wrong. It has travelled. Oats did a maxi world's or two in Sardinia against Alfa pretty soon after launch. They dropped the rig in one of them I think. After that the started turboing the boat pretty hard so it was no longer competitive against the mini maxis, if it ever was. And with a freight bill of $300k plus to do a northern hemisphere tour you can see how that shit would get old pretty quickly. And who exactly would they compete against in the Northern hemisphere now? They would smash the old Alfa. All the super maxis are down under.
The pretty much never miss the Sydney to Southport and Hammo Race week in July August and lately have been doing the Brisbane to Keppel too.

My comment was very tongue in cheek. Oats has been out of the shed for a couple of months already this year.

#243 umpire

umpire

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:17 AM

Didn't say she hadn't traveled, yes she did drop the rig in Sardinia. Was just wondering why she hadn't competed in some of the other ocean classics?

#244 whispers

whispers

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:47 AM

I suspect bob a little more elderly now enjoys the competition that he has now, why put yourself through all hassle of traveling to Europe or the us if there is a lack of competition

#245 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,307 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

I did say mods required.

You're right! The record for most fuel used by a sailboat during a record attempt?

#246 umpire

umpire

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

I did say mods required.

Which ones would they be?

#247 savoir

savoir

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

Didn't say she hadn't traveled, yes she did drop the rig in Sardinia. Was just wondering why she hadn't competed in some of the other ocean classics?

Uncle Bob would be aged around 90. Why would a guy of his age pay all those buck$ just to race a few Wallys ?

#248 jc172528

jc172528

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

Lets just pretend your ridiculous notion of adding 200 kgs of fairing compound is true just for shits and giggles. I (and pretty much every other sailor on the planet) would quite happily add 200 kgs to the hull if it meant saving 200kgs out of the rig. You don't really think before you type do you. Or are you just trolling?

Gee you're a bit tense with whole WO the worlds greatest 100fter gig. Lighten the fuck up fanboy.

Love to see Esimit Europa down here.

#249 jc172528

jc172528

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:27 PM

Should see some good competition at Hammo 

#250 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:58 PM

Embarrassing being outed as a moron isn't it. Again, you post with out thinking. Bob owns the fucking island and yet you fail to see the real reason WOXI attends this regatta every year. It's the highest profile racing yacht in the country and quite possibly the world, what's he going to do? Leave it at home?

#251 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,361 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

I thought he just liked winning the Keppel race on the way up there.

#252 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

. It's the highest profile racing yacht in the country and quite possibly the world, what's he going to do?

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

#253 jc172528

jc172528

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:49 PM

Embarrassing being outed as a moron isn't it. Again, you post with out thinking. Bob owns the fucking island and yet you fail to see the real reason WOXI attends this regatta every year. It's the highest profile racing yacht in the country and quite possibly the world, what's he going to do? Leave it at home?

What a fucken introverted navel gazing twat you are.

The highest profile regatta in the world? Fuck me how many IRC entries - four, yeap four! 

About as a high profile as a pimple on the backside of an elephant. 

#254 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:52 PM

Can't read either. Yacht, highest profile yacht. Moron.

#255 PIL007

PIL007

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:13 PM

Join in LB.....  Where's ya bin.

#256 SCANAS

SCANAS

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:06 AM

I did say mods required.

Which ones would they be?

Energy saving mods.

#257 Rossy

Rossy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:57 AM

What a fucken introverted navel gazing twat you are.

The highest profile regatta in the world? Fuck me how many IRC entries - four, yeap four! 

About as a high profile as a pimple on the backside of an elephant. 

22 across two variable divisions................... but whos counting!!

#258 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,782 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

The sailing world according to Abbo

hobodyer-large.jpg

#259 Sailbydate

Sailbydate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,432 posts
  • Interests:Sailing. Classic Yachts. Following what's happening in development classes.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

The sailing world according to Abbo

hobodyer-large.jpg

Now there's a view you don't see every day. 

#260 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,121 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:27 PM

Apart from reading Sailing Anarchy, I wonder what Wes's view of the world is??

#261 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:44 PM

That map is wrong. Australia should be lower down and IN THE CENTRE!!!! Love it or hate it kids, when it comes to supermaxi's, Sydney IS the centre of the universe.

Seriously though I think some of you have misread my post. I said WOXI was the highest profile BOAT in the COUNTRY, possibly the world. Never said anything about the regatta, which blind freddy can see is in a state of serious decline in terms of grandprix fleets. Oatley owns the island so it's in his best interest to raise the profile of the regatta. How does he do that? Brings along his favourite toy which also happens to be a VERY high profile sporting icon in this country, and is plastered with signage from his wine label. How can he lose?  Do you think he gives a shit that they are racing seagulls? I think not. It's a shitload cheaper than racing seagulls in Europe or the Americas. They basically use it as crew training, they sail with pretty much the full race crew almost the entire way to Hammo, it's only the delivery home that they use delivery crew, most of whom are on the race crew anyway. 

#262 Monkey

Monkey

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,786 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:48 AM

That map is wrong. Australia should be lower down and IN THE CENTRE!!!! Love it or hate it kids, when it comes to supermaxi's, Sydney IS the centre of the universe.

That's just because the rest of the world isn't so afraid of math! We don't need line honors in a handicap race...

#263 bigrpowr

bigrpowr

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

Seriously though I think some of you have misread my post. I said WOXI was the highest profile BOAT in the COUNTRY, possibly the world. Never said anything about the regatta, which blind freddy can see is in a state of serious decline in terms of grandprix fleets. Oatley owns the island so it's in his best interest to raise the profile of the regatta. How does he do that? Brings along his favourite toy which also happens to be a VERY high profile sporting icon in this country, and is plastered with signage from his wine label. How can he lose?  Do you think he gives a shit that they are racing seagulls? I think not. It's a shitload cheaper than racing seagulls in Europe or the Americas. They basically use it as crew training, they sail with pretty much the full race crew almost the entire way to Hammo, it's only the delivery home that they use delivery crew, most of whom are on the race crew anyway.

like said before, I don't think you're very far off.

#264 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,782 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

page0_blog_entry7169_2.jpeg

#265 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,307 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:46 AM

It's the highest profile racing yacht in the country and quite possibly the world

now that is funny

#266 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,121 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

page0_blog_entry7169_2.jpeg

Looks like you're enjoying the night out :P

#267 Just a Skosh

Just a Skosh

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts
  • Interests:sailing, backpacking

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

It's the highest profile racing yacht in the country and quite possibly the world

now that is funny

Maybe in the country, but that's not saying much.  Pretty sure Bert the farting hippo has a higher profile than WOXI.

#268 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,307 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

It is definitely the best known Australian 100-foot diesel-powered monohull in the world.  That's gotta be a record!

#269 Captain Jack Sparrow

Captain Jack Sparrow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

Just curious, what other modern racing yachts are as high profile as Wild Oats ? She is the benchmark for the supermaxi class. Speedboat/Rambler/Perpetual Loyal is still a challenger. But not the top boat. Comanche is a lot of press and hype but everybody knows that one of their goals is to beat Wild Oats XI. Everybody wants to beat WOXI. And there are really only two events that a handful of supermaxis are going to attend: The Fastnet, and the Sydney to Hobart. Has there ever been multiple super maxis competing in any races in US waters? Maximus was here once, Speedboat was here, Alfa Romeo did the TransPac.

The events that people build these boats for are mainly not occurring in North American Waters.

#270 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

Every Americas Cup boat? The Volvo boats? Vendee boats? All the current mini maxi's? The list is pretty huge.

#271 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

Volvo and cup boats come and go. The last cup being the exception, seeing 72 foot cats fly had a global reach. Maybe some of the really early Whitbreads like Steinlarger might be a chance.

But in Australia there is only two that have widespread recognition outside of sailing circles, or possibly 3? Older folks remember Australia 2 and maybe even Liberty.  Wild Oats features in hundreds of news bulletins every Christmas and quite often gets front page or two. No other boat comes close.

#272 Captain Jack Sparrow

Captain Jack Sparrow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

Nobody cares about the Americas Cup boats, except when it's happening. Same with the Volvo, unless it's a Volvo racer doing the Fastnet or Sydney Hobart against supermaxis.

There was always something special about the largest breed of ocean racers, going way back. Wild Oats happens to have a large amount of success and exposure, even while competing 99% in Australia.

It's like baseball. We call it the World Series here (named after a newspaper but everyone reads it otherwise). You can be the best player in Japan, but you aren't really measured until you come play in the major leagues.

If you have a supermaxi, their playground is the Sydney to Hobart.

America could have had their own breed except the TransPac and Bermuda races had bullshit rating limits longer than the CYCA did.

#273 jc172528

jc172528

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:44 PM

Every Americas Cup boat? The Volvo boats? Vendee boats? All the current mini maxi's? The list is pretty huge.

Abbo's one of those Australian blokes who thinks WO is the pinnacle of Australian yachting technology, and therefore by default world yachting technology.

Unfortunately while he sails around Hervey Bay in his 4kt Peter Cole designed SB, he fails to realize that Australia got left behind in competitive yacht design nearly 20 years ago.

Sure they bring home a few Olympic medals from the dinghies but they haven't had a Volvo or AC entry since what, San Diego in 95? Lets not mention HIYC and the recent CoR bullshit.

So instead he clings to the S2H as the greatest ocean race ever and WO as being the worlds highest profile yacht. He's in a nice place, lets not spoil it for him. 

Now Cubed where's is at?

#274 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,782 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:12 PM

Wild Oats features in hundreds of news bulletins every Christmas and quite often gets front page or two. No other boat comes close.

Helps when you're the only boat sponsored by a news channel

Sigh. Nationalism is for the weak minded

#275 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:13 PM

Now who's the one with the axe to grind? An amusing little piece of fiction there JC. You should be writing children's fairy tales, you've got the troll character nailed at the very least.

Ever heard of Ian Burns? OR Grant Simmer? Pretty handy blokes when it comes to yacht design I've heard. Or blokes like Andrew McDougall? Seems to be onto something in foiling technology on small boats at least.  I'm sure there is PLENTY of others, my apologies to them, but unlike you I'm happy to confess my ignorance on that subject.

Once AGAIN you misquote me to aid your trolling activities. Your reading comprehension really is appalling.  I never said WOXI was the worlds highest profile yacht, I said it was Australia's. I did say it was POSSIBLY the worlds. Would you care to name ONE that is higher with your alleged vastly superior knowledge on the subject? No you just troll away with fabricated stories. Grow some balls, contribute to the conversation and argue your case you pathetic little man.

Pinnacle of Aussie yachting technology? The bloody thing is 9 years old you clown! Still seems awfully hard to beat though doesn't it?

Bring home a few medals in dinghies? Well if that is how you describe Australia's totally dominant performance at the London Olympic games then I think it is you that is deeply out of touch with reality. And you should give yourself an uppercut for being unpatriotic while you are at it.

#276 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:14 PM

Wild Oats features in hundreds of news bulletins every Christmas and quite often gets front page or two. No other boat comes close.

Sure does. Care to name a boat that has a higher profile?

#277 SCANAS

SCANAS

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:53 PM

Australia. Home of the Worlds Best Supermaxi & staffing American AC winning teams since ....

#278 Sailbydate

Sailbydate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,432 posts
  • Interests:Sailing. Classic Yachts. Following what's happening in development classes.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:59 PM

Australia. Home of the Worlds Best Supermaxi & staffing American AC winning teams since ....

"Staffing" could well be the second hyperbole in that statement. But then I live in the eastern isle, where we don't bowl underarm.

#279 Trickypig Хитрый свиньи

Trickypig Хитрый свиньи

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:19 AM

"Staffing" could well be the second hyperbole in that statement. But then I live in the eastern isle, where we don't bowl underarm.

33 years ago. 

You don't bowl anything much.  ;)

#280 Sailbydate

Sailbydate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,432 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

33 years ago. 

You don't bowl anything much.  ;)

True, true. But we never forget either. :)  Cue the sheep shagger jokes.

#281 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

Sure does. Care to name a boat that has a higher profile?

All the ones I named are way higher profile. Ask a random off the street in any country if they can name Oracle, Alinghi, Groupama or Wild Oats, and there is no question who is gonna get left in the dust. It's not even close.

This isn't just WO, supermaxis by and large have a very low profile. The vast majority of sailors could not name three boats in the supermaxi worlds or the Bucket Regatta.

#282 Par Avion

Par Avion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts
  • Interests:Fighting fires, sailing, travel.

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

Abbo, you'd make a solid American mate. Or perhaps German in the early 40's. Naive and self centered as fuck. Not one person gives a shit about Oats in my neck of the woods. Literally zero.

Hell, I'd venture to guess nationwide, that most of us don't give a shit about line honours. Spending more money than anyone, to be faster to cross the line  isn't that impressive. It honestly doesn't prove anything about the boat except that they're willing to have a limitless budget. 

#283 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

Par Avion. You are so full of shit it's hilarious. When you were still in junior school I spent two summers racing maxis in your neck of the woods. Seemed like every second or third person I met wanted to know how many hobarts I had done and if I'd ever sailed on Brindabella. What are the chances those same people are still following the Hobart race and are Wild Oats fans? Pretty fucking high I would expect.

Naive, yeah quite possibly, but obviously not as naive as you. If you'd bothered to read some of my posts elsewhere in this forum before making your sweeping analysis of my personality you would have realised you are dead wrong. I couldn't give a shit about line honours either. I agree with your comments on that subject 100%.

I'm no WOXI fanboy either, I'm just a bloke who found it very amusing when all the Speedboat fanboys jumped on this forum last year in the lead up to the Hobart predicting that it was going to crush WOXI. I took great pleasure in pointing out that the exact opposite was going to happen unless the breeze blew hard from the east for the duration of the race, which happens about as often as Haileys' commet comes to visit us. And what do you know? I was right. This cubed thing is clearly going to be faster than speedboat but has all the same characteristics so once again this "cutting edge design" is going to struggle to beat the tired old RP100 on this racetrack.

As for my offhand comment on the global profile of WOXI...... Well I was really just trying making a point to a particularly misguided fool who though the real reason Bob takes WOXI to hamo every year was for the competition..... But it seems to have captured some attention so I'm happy to run with it and see where it leads and more than happy to be proven wrong, but how does one quantify the term "possibly"? Shall we say in the top ten highest profile for arguments sake? Top 5? You tell me.

Doghouse has offered three particular examples which don't really qualify in my opinion. They are all multiple boat campaigns spread across several different types of events. Ok sure Oats have a 66fter too but it's the 100 that gets 99% of the coverage. Groupama is probably the very best example of exposure our sport has ever seen, how many boats have they had now? 6 ? 7? I've lost count. Vendee, Volvo, extreme 40, orma 60, super maxi tri etc etc. Allinghi and Oracle are similar but not quite as grander scale. Hardly a fair contest over 1 super maxi? Anyone care to offer some more contenders?

#284 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

Doghouse has offered three particular examples which don't really qualify in my opinion. They are all multiple boat campaigns spread across several different types of events. Ok sure Oats have a 66fter too but it's the 100 that gets 99% of the coverage. Groupama is probably the very best example of exposure our sport has ever seen, how many boats have they had now? 6 ? 7? I've lost count. Vendee, Volvo, extreme 40, orma 60, super maxi tri etc etc. Allinghi and Oracle are similar but not quite as grander scale. Hardly a fair contest over 1 super maxi? Anyone care to offer some more contenders?

Firstly I'd like to say that I'm not part of the loony squad, just having a good old shit talking argument.

That said, I these boats totally qualify because I'm talking about specific boats under the various brands. There is no way you can make a claim that more people know WO than Dogzilla. There's more people right now wandering the globe that know Stars & Stripes '87, Kiwi Magic, and Australia II specifically than WO. Steinlager, Merit Cup, the list goes on.

#285 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

Firstly I'd like to say that I'm not part of the loony squad, just having a good old shit talking argument.

That said, I these boats totally qualify because I'm talking about specific boats under the various brands. There is no way you can make a claim that more people know WO than Dogzilla. There's more people right now wandering the globe that know Stars & Stripes '87, Kiwi Magic, and Australia II specifically than WO. Steinlager, Merit Cup, the list goes on.
Fair enough.... So no where near top ten then? I must admit I was in the uk for Christmas and the Hobart race never rated a mention on any of the mainstream news.

#286 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:52 PM

Fair enough.... So no where near top ten then? I must admit I was in the uk for Christmas and the Hobart race never rated a mention on any of the mainstream news.

I'd buy top twenty.

#287 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,782 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

I'm no WOXI fanboy either

That earned a hearty chuckle

#288 haligonian winterr

haligonian winterr

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • Interests:Going Fast.

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

....Um.... I'd hate to break up your guys' little party, but are there any recent photos of the Beast?

Last ones looked good, I think we want more...

HW

#289 Par Avion

Par Avion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:56 PM

Oh? So you've raced on boats while I was young and I should give a shit? Respect is earned motherfucker. I don't know you from a dog shit on the sidewalk. 

I just got back from a month of holidays working with a shit load of skippers from around the world. We talk about racing, girls, this that and the other thing. Wanna know how many times Oats came up? None. ZERO. Plenty of people seriously don't give a fuck about that boat. Is it cool? Fuck yes. Do I care? NO. Big fish in a small pond isn't bad ass. It's pathetic. 

Calling you out on being once of the biggest fanboys is just something I was doing try and show you how foolish you're being. See how no one agrees with you? Take a min and think about that while sucking down another VB and then slapping your wife you bogan fuck. 

Par Avion. You are so full of shit it's hilarious. When you were still in junior school I spent two summers racing maxis in your neck of the woods. Seemed like every second or third person I met wanted to know how many hobarts I had done and if I'd ever sailed on Brindabella. What are the chances those same people are still following the Hobart race and are Wild Oats fans? Pretty fucking high I would expect.

Naive, yeah quite possibly, but obviously not as naive as you. If you'd bothered to read some of my posts elsewhere in this forum before making your sweeping analysis of my personality you would have realised you are dead wrong. I couldn't give a shit about line honours either. I agree with your comments on that subject 100%.

I'm no WOXI fanboy

#290 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:14 PM

wteq1.jpg

#291 Rossy

Rossy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

I have been chuckling about this thread a few days, but it has to be said, Par Avion.... You are a complete tosser!

How bout you list some of your sailing achievements so we can all figure out if you deserve respect?
After all respect has to be earnt motherfucker!!! What a wanker

#292 JayBee

JayBee

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

Can we just skip straight to the part where one person compares the other to Hitler and move back on to the topic - Cubed.

#293 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,361 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

I always thought Par Avion was a chick....

#294 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

Can we just skip straight to the part where one person compares the other to Hitler and move back on to the topic - Cubed.

Awesome_Smiley_Hitler-s512x581-75881.png

#295 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,782 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

#296 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

Par, Sydney isn't a small pond when it comes to supermaxis mate, it's the only fucking pond. I couldn't care less about what you and your boy friends talk about as you fellate your way from skippers cabin to skippers cabin. You said no one has heard of wildoats in your neck of the woods, which your profile proudly announces is the New York area. I responded with a hearty bullshit because I've been there, sailed with and against some of it's finest and probably slapped your mum on the arse right before she picked you up from school.

Why don't you try and form an intelligent argument based on fact rather than spew out your own distorted version of "your neck of the woods". Although I'm inclined to agree with HW and Jaybee that focusing on my offhand remark which was a response to a completely off topic remark in the first place is getting a little stale. Happy to drop it if that's what the people want.

#297 Par Avion

Par Avion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:29 PM

Par, Sydney isn't a small pond when it comes to supermaxis mate, it's the only fucking pond. I couldn't care less about what you and your boy friends talk about as you fellate your way from skippers cabin to skippers cabin. You said no one has heard of wildoats in your neck of the woods, which your profile proudly announces is the New York area. I responded with a hearty bullshit because I've been there, sailed with and against some of it's finest and probably slapped your mum on the arse right before she picked you up from school.

Why don't you try and form an intelligent argument based on fact rather than spew out your own distorted version of "your neck of the woods". Although I'm inclined to agree with HW and Jaybee that focusing on my offhand remark which was a response to a completely off topic remark in the first place is getting a little stale. Happy to drop it if that's what the people want.

Right, its the only pond. So the big fish analogy doesn't apply? Hmm... Ah, the gay jokes! Nice. Creative and original. The sad fact is I most definitely get more ass in a single summer on those trips, than you will in your life ten times over. Thats the God's honest truth. If you'll read my self highlighted quote below:

Abbo, you'd make a solid American mate. Or perhaps German in the early 40's. Naive and self centered as fuck. Not one person gives a shit about Oats in my neck of the woods. Literally zero.

Hell, I'd venture to guess nationwide, that most of us don't give a shit about line honours. Spending more money than anyone, to be faster to cross the line  isn't that impressive. It honestly doesn't prove anything about the boat except that they're willing to have a limitless budget. 

You can see that I did NOT say that we've never heard of it, simply that we don't give a shit. There's a major difference. Perhaps if you didn't become a tradie straight outta secondary, maybe you'd have picked up some better reading comp skills. Ah, maybe in the next life. 

Glad to see my little bitch slap has helped you to see the light and get this thread back on track; and don't fret mate, I've heard the newest appendage Oats is adding this year is a top of the line, carbon fiber dildo with which I'm sure they'll let you root if you pay them enough. 

#298 Abbo

Abbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:59 PM

Oh this just keeps getting better. Right no one gives a shit in your neck of the woods. Just as big a bullshit statement either way you muppet. I know this because I have been there, met plenty of people, sailed with and against them, and still keep in touch with more than a handful a of them.

No one is denying your ability to get "ass", I'm sure you are quite skilled at that. Your ability get pussy on the other hand, well, if you have to brag about it son then it's pretty clear to all that you are getting none.

Your "bitch slap". Oh please, stop you are just too funny. You've got your fantasises mixed up with your capabilities.

#299 bigrpowr

bigrpowr

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:25 AM

No one is denying your ability to get "ass", I'm sure you are quite skilled at that. Your ability get pussy on the other hand, well, if you have to brag about it son then it's pretty clear to all that you are getting none.

and boom goes the dynamite.

#300 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,569 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:42 AM

bQyT0Qf.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jim clark, vplp, supermaxi, verdier, record breaker, offshore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users