#1 Vince Valdes

Vince Valdes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Sailboats

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:11 PM

Facts Regarding the Carbon Columbia 32

The New Columbia 32, designed by Tim Kernan, is a refinement of the original Columbia 30.

Almost everything on the boat has been evaluated and optimized to improve its use for light crew, offshore racing.

The hull is 2 feet longer that the original 30, with 1 foot more beam.

The deck is entirely new and optimized for sail-handling. In an effort to keep the interior dry, the companion-way hatch is more protected and a bit smaller. The wide side-decks aid in sail stacking. The deck is stiffer and lighter overall.

The mainsail traveler has been moved aft of the tiller and the rudder has been moved forward to improve handling.

The boat has a 7 foot fixed carbon bowsprit which is easily removed for docking or trailering. The fixed sprit (because it does not enter the hull) eliminates any water intrusion common among retractable sprit boats. It’s always nice to keep the water on the outside when racing offshore.

We’ve increased the boats stability by adding ballast and increasing the draft to 7 foot 6 inches. The keel is retractable.

Taking note of Uncontrollable Urges’ success in the 2010 Pacific Cup, we decided to expand on the boats proven ability to cross oceans and win races.

We decided to build the boat entirely out of carbon fiber. This was done to lighten the boat and create a stiffer structure. We figured if “Urge” reported a top speed of 26 knots, then a stiffer and lighter boat might sail even faster.

We lightened and optimized the interior for offshore racing.

The boat is trailerable so it can travel as “roll-on cargo” if shipped back from Hawaii or pulled home behind a reasonably sized vehicle.

The 1st 3 boats are offered for 99K each, complete, except for sails, electronics and choice of auxiliary power.

Vince Valdes

Columbia Yachts

#2 StayinStrewn

StayinStrewn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, snowboarding, hockey

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:22 PM

that answers many questions...good luck vince

#3 sail31

sail31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:sailing

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:26 PM

it's gonna take more than luck to make this one work...

#4 DAK

DAK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:51 PM

I like it. If only I had more money. I think it'll work, Vince. Good luck.

#5 DAK

DAK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

it's gonna take more than luck to make this one work...

That's your first post? Fuck off newb.

#6 sail31

sail31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:sailing

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:37 AM

Look, the guy is a total joke. that boat is going to get killed in phrf, there's no real promotion to support the boat, the builder doesn't do any boat shows (remind me when was the last time you saw columbia yachts in a boat show). There will be no marketing and no real advertising - he is also a "newb" and already takes advantage of free promotion via the forum. There will no class and if he's lucky, there might be one or two boats coming out of his "factory", and this will be then end of it, like it has been for the columbia 30. The price of $99K is only possible because the guy is probably using the old C30 molds....no real investment again, in anyways. Let's see if he can build one boat, let's see how it races...To me, that's just "another boat"...just tried to be fancier with some carbon and a few modifications. big deal.

let's be serious...

#7 walterbshaffer

walterbshaffer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,014 posts
  • Interests:Formerly Member No. 9720

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:39 AM

Look, the guy is a total joke. that boat is going to get killed in phrf, there's no real promotion to support the boat, the builder doesn't do any boat shows (remind me when was the last time you saw columbia yachts in a boat show). There will be no marketing and no real advertising - he is also a "newb" and already takes advantage of free promotion via the forum. There will no class and if he's lucky, there might be one or two boats coming out of his "factory", and this will be then end of it, like it has been for the columbia 30. The price of $99K is only possible because the guy is probably using the old C30 molds....no real investment again, in anyways. Let's see if he can build one boat, let's see how it races...To me, that's just "another boat"...just tried to be fancier with some carbon and a few modifications. big deal.

let's be serious...

Not taking sides but EVERYTHING you just said sounds very opinionated & highly speculative.

This is one of the things I don't like about SA; there is no way for the reader to tell if this is justs a competitor w/no experience hacking away at the biggest threat to his own business or a wise, impartial & disinterested observation from the voice of experience.

BTW, where are those Anappy 30 guys?

#8 Trevor B

Trevor B

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:59 AM

Vince,
How did you get 1 foot more beam out of the original hull shape?
Looks like a West Coast weapon, a better J-90....
Hmmmm......?

#9 Jezebelle

Jezebelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:55 AM

Sail 31.

Are you for real!

The guy is a "Total Joke!" Vince Valdes and his Father Richard. Are you kidding me!

He and his family have built over 30,000 Sail boats! How many have you built? The Columbia boats have won thousands of trophies, how about you!

My guess are just another Jack Ass whom thinks he know how to sail, or worse computer jack ass who claims to know anything about sailing.

The bottom line is that PHRF is not going to do anything to this boats rating ( The New C32) other than go to there spread sheet that allows them to take the differences ( between the Gilmore's boat) and make an opinion! The things you actually go to the board with are very much the same. If most of the boat is the same the rating will only change by the elements changed.

The Gilmore brothers on "Uncontrollable Urge" just won Pacific Cup in there class and if my memory is any good got 7th out of 47 that finished the race in fleet over all (they also hit 26 knots on the passage) I've never gone that fast in a Sailboat!

What boat were you on that that beat them to Hawaii?

I have almost never posted on this site. But I will not stand by idly when you disparage a good Friend of mine and a great boat.

You are a Jack Ass of 1st order whom does not understand how much damage you do to a builder when you make stupid remarks.

In your post you reflect that you are a "West Coast Sailor". Please reply with your name, what boat you own here, or do not post this crap again.

Kevin Wolfe.

PS. This only my opinion. If you have a differant one please tell us what you want to line up agenst this boat in the 2011 Transpac.

Remeber the new boat is meant to do the race to Hawaii from the West Coast or any other down wind races. The best part is to come back on it trailor! If there is a better cost alternative to this I would love to hear about it!

#10 flake

flake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:31 AM

The last time I checked, the Right Coast is where you sail upwind to Bermuda, not downwind to Hawaii.
Best of luck to Vince who I met a few weeks ago with his father Dick at the YKY weigh in.
Fast is Fun!

#11 DAK

DAK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:45 PM

let's be serious...

phrf? The best boat designs are ones that are designed for speed and purpose, not to a rule, least of all phrf. I saw the Columbia 30 at the Chicago strictly sail show 3 years back or so. He is an advertiser here, and is promoting his boat on this forum. How do you use old c30 molds for a boat with a foot wider beam? It's obvious you have an agenda sock puppet. Please don't tell us what it is. Nobody cares.

People like you do nothing, are nothing and hate people who attempt anything. Go away. I take back my traditional welcome and now say just fuck off.

#12 notallthere

notallthere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,668 posts
  • Interests:any sport that starts with S

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:57 PM

Vince,
How did you get 1 foot more beam out of the original hull shape?
Looks like a West Coast weapon, a better J-90....
Hmmmm......?

hopefully the moore 24 method. a little santa cruz magic cant hurt. i like the concept of the new 32 and wish vince the baest of luck

#13 Trevor B

Trevor B

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I KNOW you will!) - wasn't the original Columbia 30 an M&M design? This one is Kernan - whole different boat?

Kernan was working for M&M at the time. I think...

#14 jhc

jhc

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I KNOW you will!) - wasn't the original Columbia 30 an M&M design? This one is Kernan - whole different boat?

Kernan worked for M&M at the time, and claimed the C-30 as his design when it first launched. You are correct though, this is a "new" boat.

Nothing wrong with an attempt to improve on an earlier effort! Melges 30...32 as an example...

#15 PHM

PHM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:41 PM

The C-32 looks like a logical and reasonalble evolution to me--the original was presumably designed as more of an all-around boat, but has been most successful in west-coast offshore racing, so it makes a lot of sense to expand that capability. Price seems pretty good for a carbon boat. 3-4 guys in their 30's could partner up and have a very fun and affordable offshore program. Could also be reasonable for a couple doing DH transpac. The only thing that would worry me is having to climb out on the sprit 1000 miles offshore in 10' waves if anything had to be done at the tip--has any thought been given to an option for a retractable deck mounted sprit, or even an articulating sprit like on the Antrims?

#16 Open Sailing

Open Sailing

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Interests:yes

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:06 PM

[quote name='Vince Valdes' timestamp='1288134715' post='3040164']
Facts Regarding the Carbon Columbia 32

Sounds like a winner Vince! Best of luck and hope to see a few for next summer's Transpac!

Jerome

#17 Great Red Shark

Great Red Shark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,660 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:21 PM

Vince,

Nice of you to 'check in' - thank you for starting a thread for those interested to check on, sorry that trolls like Sail31 are part of the package when you don't filter the respondents. Since I know you'll be wise to ignore stuff like that and I see Walt's already done the righteous indignation thing, I'll offer just a couple items.

1. I've sailed a Columbia 30 (with multiple kite sets and great company), have you, Sail31 ? I was greatly impressed and I've owned a 30'ULDB for 15 years, sailed Transpac, and am going sailing in 3 hours, How about you ? Aside from that, if Columbia did only make 3-6 of these 32s, what the heck does that matter to you, anyway ? If a good boat doesn't end up with 26 boats at it's Nationals, does that mean it's failed ? I'm just not following your nasty attitude. Do you even like sailing ?

2. I visited the factory when it was in it's 2nd location (the Costa Mesa place) - it wasn't massive, but impressive nonetheless - modern, organized, occupied and busy, with a real person to show us around - I thought it was much better than visiting China, myself. The day I was there they were even refurbing an old Columbia 5.5 with fire-truck red gel-coat - how cool is that ? - and they had the prototype hull (without colored gel coat) to see - that was cool, too.

3. The sprit - I've sailed the Antrim27 more than a couple times - I don't know if that scheme would scale well - seemed to me at the limit of materials and manipulation on the 27 when the breeze is up, a size bigger might well be more trouble than it's worth - although I do like the concept of NOT having a big hole in the hull as well, but bolting all that stuff on deck (even though nobody goes up there anymore...) is serious clutter. Hence the demountable prod as favored by the majority of modern designs. There really isn't a need to go 'out there' - you aren't hauling down a flying jib afterall - it's just tacks of assyos getting tugged out there on the tack line. They'll come right back to douse unless you REALLY fuck something up - in which case, it ain't th BOATS fault, is it ?

4. Good luck with the new boat and the promotion Vince - this looks like a strong development of a good boat - a bit more form stability rarely goes missing and the update of the house looks good, but the easy trailerability of the first version can't be sold short - it too is still a really good package.

5. Of course, now - after at least a decade with little in this segment - you have the Andrew28 and FT10 to contend with - but that's nothign but good for sailors - options & all good choices, too. Great performing dual purpose boats that aren't Js ! -- see, it CAN be done. What a great time to be in the sport. All my best wishes, Vince.

Aloha
Dan Weyant

#18 PHM

PHM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

3. The sprit - ....There really isn't a need to go 'out there' - you aren't hauling down a flying jib afterall - it's just tacks of assyos getting tugged out there on the tack line. They'll come right back to douse unless you REALLY fuck something up - in which case, it ain't th BOATS fault, is it ?

Agree with that, until something goes wrong (tack line breaks, block comes loose, etc etc...these things happen when sailing thousands of ocean miles...). I suppose one could rig a spare tack line and block to have ready to go as a back up. I think keeping the prod outside the boat is a great idea--it's hard enough as it is to keep the cabin dry in small boats. The fixed sprit looks cool and should work really well, but I was just thinking about the senario of a couple doing DH transpac and having to replace the tack line block 7' out in front of the boat...

#19 Wash

Wash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:32 AM

I own the Columbia 30 Hull #1 (Now Pacific High) -- After a few mods after I bought her she is now a Col 32- (2 foot extension, new rudder, New keel, etc etc) Could not be happier!

We have had some great sails to and from Catalina and well as some great day sails from Long Beach to Pt. Fermin back to Long Beach.

www.pacifichighracing.blogspot.com

Attached Files

#20 notallthere

notallthere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,668 posts
  • Interests:any sport that starts with S

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

3. The sprit - ....There really isn't a need to go 'out there' - you aren't hauling down a flying jib afterall - it's just tacks of assyos getting tugged out there on the tack line. They'll come right back to douse unless you REALLY fuck something up - in which case, it ain't th BOATS fault, is it ?

Agree with that, until something goes wrong (tack line breaks, block comes loose, etc etc...these things happen when sailing thousands of ocean miles...). I suppose one could rig a spare tack line and block to have ready to go as a back up. I think keeping the prod outside the boat is a great idea--it's hard enough as it is to keep the cabin dry in small boats. The fixed sprit looks cool and should work really well, but I was just thinking about the senario of a couple doing DH transpac and having to replace the tack line block 7' out in front of the boat...

just a guess, but dual tacklines must be stock

#21 Trevor B

Trevor B

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:24 PM

I'm still confused, is the 32 a whole new hullshape? Or, is it a modified 30?

If it's a modified 30, how did they get a foot more beam out of it?

The only way I can think of that's reasonable would be to add a centerline wedge, which would change the handling fairly dramatically by moving BMAX aft a ton, as well as making the transom at least 16" wider....????

#22 jhc

jhc

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:46 PM

I'm still confused, is the 32 a whole new hullshape? Or, is it a modified 30?

The only way I can think of that's reasonable would be to add a centerline wedge, which would change the handling fairly dramatically by moving BMAX aft a ton, as well as making the transom at least 16" wider....????

If you are expecting simple answers to direct questions...forget it! The "modifications" are a sales pitch, not a science lesson.

Just think of the c-32 as a "turbo" 30. Isn't that enough to satisfy your curiosity?

I would not expect anyone with direct knowledge of the "changes" made to weigh in on this forum. Too dangerous!

#23 solosailor

solosailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

've sailed the Antrim27 more than a couple times - I don't know if that scheme would scale well - seemed to me at the limit of materials and manipulation on the 27 when the breeze is up, a size bigger might well be more trouble than it's worth - although I do like the concept of NOT having a big hole in the hull as well,

It would scale just fine. I've got an under-deck, articulating bowsprit on the Azzura 310 (31') and it's great. Sailed the Antrim 27 a bunch and always wanted to see the design brief 'Antrim 34' come to life. The Coumbia 32 looks like a great overall package especially for the first few owners @ 100k.

Maybe a 2x4 like the Moore 24 !

#24 StayinStrewn

StayinStrewn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

the melges 32 is the SAME hull as the 30, just w/ updated rig, appendages, etc....so Wash, has your boat just been 'updated' with the new rig/blades, etc??

#25 40grit

40grit

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:55 PM

Hey Vince, post some drawings for the wolves to chew on. I think its a great plan for the existing tooling. Simply a different application.

If only the little boys holding their Wieners every afternoon, knew what it takes to make an announcement like that. good for you! I wish it were easier to explain what kind of commitment and hell one goes through to build composite stuff.

If only they could see the years of experience it takes to simply vacuum bag something let alone infuse. your commitment and skill level at Colombia is fabulous, and so are your guys. Good luck on the project, looking forward to seeing the progress.

Steve Brown AKA 40Grit
Finco Fabrication

#26 Wash

Wash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:36 AM

Stayin- My Col 32 was only modified to the extent of what I posted originally. What Vince is doing is the next generation of a good start.

Here is a video my son took last summer on a sail home from Catalina, we were lucky enough to see the Lane Victory sea and air show on the way:

http://m.youtube.com...r&v=Y5ouLmrAZKk

#27 StayinStrewn

StayinStrewn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:26 AM

cool, thanks Wash...(hope you're doing better following the last couple years)

#28 stealingisacrime

stealingisacrime

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:52 PM

My big picture thoughts....

This is a great size for ocean racing and an affordable platform to purchase and campaign. In that context the timing is right.

It is a sexy concept for both fully crewed and shorthanded sailing and shows an strong understanding of their target market.

Having one of the oldest, still active, yacht brands in the world speaks volumes to the potential success and the likely ability to execute.

#29 walterbshaffer

walterbshaffer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,014 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

My big picture thoughts....

This is a great size for ocean racing and an affordable platform to purchase and campaign. In that context the timing is right.

It is a sexy concept for both fully crewed and shorthanded sailing and shows an strong understanding of their target market.

Having one of the oldest, still active, yacht brands in the world speaks volumes to the potential success and the likely ability to execute.

Absolutely.

Dinghy sailing is the best way to sharpen your skills with DHing being the next best step to grow your abilities.

There ain't no hiding 2 up!

#30 2.7 Seconds

2.7 Seconds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:====

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:07 PM

I own Columbia 30 hull #2. We actively race the boat (25 to 30 races per year), and have been very impressed with the quality of the product that Vince has built. We have had absolutely zero problems with the boat over and above normal between-race maintenance.

Thanks to Columbia for building a great product here in the USA, and I hope you have great success with the new boat launch.

#31 Vince Valdes

Vince Valdes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Sailboats

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:59 PM

Thank you readers of Sailing Anarchy. The response from this group has been astounding!

I have read many kind and thoughtful posts regarding our new boat the C-32.

I would like to jump in here to dispel some speculation and clarify a few details on the boat.

The new C-32 is an evolution of our original Columbia 30. We are using some elements and styling cues from the original Columbia 30. However, the extensive number of changes, new tooling, new sailplan, new foils, new materials, etc. make this a completely new boat. The boat is designed by Tim Kernan. We have worked together to retain the elements that have been proven over the years and through thousands of miles of racing. We have made changes that will improve performance, utility and value.

The bow sprit is fixed (while sailing) but can be removed for docking or on the trailer. The sprit has two internal tack lines and the bob-stay is adjustable. Releasing the bob-stay allows the sprit to pivot up and lay against the headstay on centerline. Removing the pivot pin, at this point, allows the sprit to be removed from the boat (in less that 3 minutes). This system allows us to build a light and strong sprit that does not penetrate the hull, eliminating the chance of water intrusion. Imagine burying the bow in the back of a wave at 25knots with a retractable sprit. The fixed sprit means less bailing more sailing!

(See sprit image attached)

I am available to answer specific question and can be reached at Columbia Yachts (714) 557-0712 or via my personal email vvaldes@columbiayachts.com or see our website www.columbiayachts.com

Thanks,

Vince Valdes

President, Columbia Yacht Corp.

Attached Files

#32 IshmaelHatesThatDamnWhale

IshmaelHatesThatDamnWhale

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:07 PM

Thank you readers of Sailing Anarchy. The response from this group has been astounding!

I have read many kind and thoughtful posts regarding our new boat the C-32.

I would like to jump in here to dispel some speculation and clarify a few details on the boat.

The new C-32 is an evolution of our original Columbia 30. We are using some elements and styling cues from the original Columbia 30. However, the extensive number of changes, new tooling, new sailplan, new foils, new materials, etc. make this a completely new boat. The boat is designed by Tim Kernan. We have worked together to retain the elements that have been proven over the years and through thousands of miles of racing. We have made changes that will improve performance, utility and value.

The bow sprit is fixed (while sailing) but can be removed for docking or on the trailer. The sprit has two internal tack lines and the bob-stay is adjustable. Releasing the bob-stay allows the sprit to pivot up and lay against the headstay on centerline. Removing the pivot pin, at this point, allows the sprit to be removed from the boat (in less that 3 minutes). This system allows us to build a light and strong sprit that does not penetrate the hull, eliminating the chance of water intrusion. Imagine burying the bow in the back of a wave at 25knots with a retractable sprit. The fixed sprit means less bailing more sailing!

(See sprit image attached)

I am available to answer specific question and can be reached at Columbia Yachts (714) 557-0712 or via my personal email vvaldes@columbiayachts.com or see our website www.columbiayachts.com

Thanks,

Vince Valdes

President, Columbia Yacht Corp.

The fixed sprit is a great idea, we took tons of water through the sprit on a Henderson 30 racing to Hawaii even after we "sealed" it with some neoprene. But in your attached sprit diagram it looks like the pulpit would get in the way of the sprit getting raised. Also, is the secondary bobstay there to support a Code 0 type reaching sail?

#33 DAK

DAK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

Any info on the retractable keel?

And Ishmeal, you took a Hendo 30 on to Hawaii. Wouldn't have considered that boat suitable for offshore, but I've been wrong before. Impressive. I would guess leakage at the keel box would generate as much bailing as the sprit.

#34 walterbshaffer

walterbshaffer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,014 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:51 PM

The fixed sprit is a great idea, we took tons of water through the sprit on a Henderson 30 racing to Hawaii even after we "sealed" it with some neoprene. But in your attached sprit diagram it looks like the pulpit would get in the way of the sprit getting raised. Also, is the secondary bobstay there to support a Code 0 type reaching sail?

That was my first thought too. Must be, but I wonder if that is where the 2nd internal tack line exits as well? Or maybe (in some crazy way) they are planning on running a CO off a furler at that point.

#35 sailforbeer

sailforbeer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:55 PM

That was my first thought too. Must be, but I wonder if that is where the 2nd internal tack line exits as well? Or maybe (in some crazy way) they are planning on running a CO off a furler at that point.

Why would you need a secondary bobstay? Run the zero from the end of the sprit.

Neat boat. But how come TimK doesn't chime in like he used to on SA?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users