285 replies to this topic

#201 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:24 AM

But i would in most cases be willing to settle for life doing hard labor.

Weell, heere in Kalifornia, our Bleeding Heart Liberal Burrito Supreme Court has outlawed any "Hard Labor" other than voluntary forest fire fighting. Lifers and Death Row inhabitants are not eligible for this.

Here's another creep that needs to be cut off from Oxygen:

Earl Ellis Green

Career criminal, Cop Killer. Found with slain officer's gun in his house. Cop was a Iraq War Veteran. This thug killed the cop as he pleaded for his life. This Fukwit could have run away, as the cop had fallen in some wet grass chasing him after he pulled him over in a stolen semi-truck. Gaytor, give me one REASONABLE excuse that this fucker should get to live the rest of his natural life!

Are you FUCKING RETARDED?? In addtion to the practical mon moral reasons the moral reasons arestructive..................

Parolee convicted of murdering Riverside police officer

First step, conviction. Second step, Jury votes for Death. Third Step, Judge administers Death Penalty. Fourth step, California injects this worthless piece of CRAP! Don't expect to see it, but like the Lottery, I can HOPE!

Posted Image

#202 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:28 AM

Given your low morals I am not surprised that you continue to advocate for the demonstrably immoral death penalty :(

#203 VwaP

VwaP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts
  • Interests:Private investigator by day party gurl by night

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:08 AM

Posted Image

#204 mustang__1

mustang__1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,293 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

Given your low morals I am not surprised that you continue to advocate for the demonstrably immoral death penalty :(

why is the death penalty "immoral" for "civilians" but "moral" for "solders"?

#205 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:12 AM

Because Jesus loves you.

#206 mustang__1

mustang__1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,293 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

Because Jesus loves you.

que?

#207 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:30 AM

What? You got a better reason?

#208 mikeys clone no1

mikeys clone no1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:40 AM

would stupid people by eligible?
can i choose who gets it?

satisfy those 2 criteria and i am all for it

#209 mustang__1

mustang__1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,293 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:55 AM

because gaston is a moron? He's all for burning soldiers at the stake but wont even consider hearing a reason to remove from this earth those who are civilians and have committed far greater and unprovoked crimes against humanity.

#210 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

First, morality is just a really bad place to apply logic or to try to find a calculus. Don't do it.

Second, the morality of State actions is an even more badder place to apply logic or to try to find a calculus. Really don't do it.

Third, the law courts of a State like to think they are working in deontological (rule based) ethics while wars are generally fought in the consequentialist school. Deontology is Latin for the full employment for lawyers and yes, I know there's a difference between ethics and morality. Consequentialists only care about results and wars are about results.

So the State may cite many fancy laws and precedents before sentencing some poor woman to 20 years for busting off a couple of rounds into the ceiling rather than killing her ex. How very Rule of Law of them. It must be right.

But on the field of battle, we have the Uniform Code of Military Justice, our version of the Pirates' Code, which is really more what you'd call a set of guidelines than actual rules. It is rarely consulted before pulling the trigger but still it does give you a fig leaf to feel better about what happens when the bearer has done what was done in your name.

You are trying to compare the deontological nature of law courts with the consequentialist nature of war. Bad idea.

That said, the death penalty is a really bad idea and wars are going to be fought.

#211 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:25 PM

because gaston is a moron? He's all for burning soldiers at the stake but wont even consider hearing a reason to remove from this earth those who are civilians and have committed far greater and unprovoked crimes against humanity.

Filthy lyiing Zionist! I have always been consistent and have been careful to say that I do not support the death penalty for even the most egregious offenders in the military. Even those guilty of genocide should not be killed by the state

#212 mustang__1

mustang__1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,293 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:10 PM

http://forums.sailin...dpost&p=2988789

Olsonist, im not, at this time, making any claim either way that the DP is moral in any sense. Im only interested in knowing why it is ok for soldiers to be executed but not civilians - according to gasston. Let alone moral issues i dont think the DP makes sense from financial point of view plus the fact that it fails as deterrent due to the delay between the shock and awe news stories and the actual execution.

#213 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:35 PM

quote name='mustang__1' timestamp='1336932654' post='3711639']
http://forums.sailin...dpost&p=2988789

Olsonist, im not, at this time, making any claim either way that the DP is moral in any sense. Im only interested in knowing why it is ok for soldiers to be executed but not civilians - according to gasston. Let alone moral issues i dont think the DP makes sense from financial point of view plus the fact that it fails as deterrent due to the delay between the shock and awe news stories and the actual execution.
[/quote]

ziomists are fantastic liars

#214 mustang__1

mustang__1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,293 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

what exactly am i lying about? did you look at the link i posted? did you see what you said?

#215 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

http://forums.sailin...1

here you douchebag. These assholes shoud get the death penalty as a sentence though i believe it should be commuted in all cases to life in prison

#216 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

holy crap i kicked ass in that thread....

#217 mustang__1

mustang__1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,293 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

http://forums.sailin...9

you said they should die. Right there. So which is gasston, should people be put to death by the state or not? Or were you before it before you were against it?

#218 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,345 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

The Lizard is on fire today.
Posted Image

#219 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,827 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

It never ends. (And neither should/will the death penalty).

#220 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

http://forums.sailin...9

you said they should die. Right there. So which is gasston, should people be put to death by the state or not? Or were you before it before you were against it?

you filthy zionist you (along with many of your elk) have poor reading comprehension skills. I have schooled you again as will Iran school Israel if they are foolish enough to attack...

#221 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

troubling and morally indefensible. the blood of innocents is on your hands

#222 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

Sol, End The Death Penalty is a prop on the ballot in CA on Nov 6. It has mainstream support. We'll see.

#223 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,827 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

Sol, End The Death Penalty is a prop on the ballot in CA on Nov 6. It has mainstream support. We'll see.

Well, if it passes, people will just have to travel to other states to be executed, just like same sex marriage. Wait. Um... Forget I said anything.

#224 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

Texas has to be good for something.

#225 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

The reasonable people in CT recently banned the death penalty. Soon similar acts will pass like wildfire accross the country except maybe in the most regressive of the flyover states...

#226 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

I'm not one to pat myself on the back but damn! I kicked ass on this thread

#227 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,827 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:00 AM

Anyone care to make the case about how anything less than the death penalty would be a sufficient punishment of the person who set off the device that did this:

Posted Image

Posted Image
?

I'd really like to feel as if there is some lesser punishment that would have been sufficient, but I just don't see it. Please convince me that Timothy McVeigh should have been spared.

#228 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:04 AM

That's easy while he deserved to die a civilized society refrains from immoral acts like that. Lock him up and let him rot but no reasonable person can tolerate murder by the state.

Now if his was killed trying to escap that would have been understandable - but he gave himself up

#229 svpahto

svpahto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, fishing, diving

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

That's easy while he deserved to die a civilized society refrains from immoral acts like that. Lock him up and let him rot but no reasonable person can tolerate murder by the state.

Now if his was killed trying to escap that would have been understandable - but he gave himself up

Not a very convincing answer to the question above.

#230 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:16 AM

Not convincing I suppose if you are not a moral man

#231 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,827 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

Would the parents of one of the children killed in the day care find any punishment other than the death penalty to be morally acceptable?

#232 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

I hate the guy too. And there's worse people than Tim McVeigh. BTW, most of his accomplices didn't even get life. Michael Fortier got 12. Lori Fortier got 0. Nichols got life.

I'm still against the death penalty. In a way, I think McVeigh rotting in prison without the possibility of parole is worse than death.

I'm also opposed to the death penalty because in practice it is extraordinarily expensive. Doesn't seem like it would be but it is. The last thing I want to do for the Timothy McVeighs is to spend any more money on them than necessary.

The death penalty is also unevenly applied. If juries, DAs, judges and defense attorneys were perfect I might be less opposed. But they're not. This one matters to me a lot.

BTW, whenever I hear some right wing dumb fuck running his mouth off I think of Timothy McVeigh and how some people didn't challenge him, didn't push back. It stiffens my backbone.

But I'm still against the death penalty.

#233 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

Would the parents of one of the children killed in the day care find any punishment other than the death penalty to be morally acceptable?

yes many if not most people who have lost people dear to them to a physco killer renounce the death penalty as a punishment

#234 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

I hate the guy too. And there's worse people than Tim McVeigh. BTW, most of his accomplices didn't even get life. Michael Fortier got 12. Lori Fortier got 0. Nichols got life.

I'm still against the death penalty. In a way, I think McVeigh rotting in prison without the possibility of parole is worse than death.

I'm also opposed to the death penalty because in practice it is extraordinarily expensive. Doesn't seem like it would be but it is. The last thing I want to do for the Timothy McVeighs is to spend any more money on them than necessary.

The death penalty is also unevenly applied. If juries, DAs, judges and defense attorneys were perfect I might be less opposed. But they're not. This one matters to me a lot.

BTW, whenever I hear some right wing dumb fuck running his mouth off I think of Timothy McVeigh and how some people didn't challenge him, didn't push back. It stiffens my backbone.

of course you have the moral argument high ground - doesnt stop the blood lusters from their opposition though

#235 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,827 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:45 AM

That's pretty compelling, for a question to which there really is no right answer. McVeigh is the worst case scenario, for sure. The co-conspirators are interesting because I really don't feel the same way about them as I did about McVeigh. I think life for Nichols is probably appropriate.

#236 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:51 AM

Watching the end of the green mile right now - laser sharp perspective on this subject... :(

#237 svpahto

svpahto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

You're funny. I bet you and Happy Jack get along just super. Oh, and just so you know, I believe you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect that, but by your standards I am an immoral man. Now you know something about me.

#238 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:02 AM

You're funny. I bet you and Happy Jack get along just super. Oh, and just so you know, I believe you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect that, but by your standards I am an immoral man. Now you know something about me.

Hate that fucking tool.

But seriously setting aside the compelling non moral arguments no reasonable person can support the death penalty. That said i'd like to see your argument.

1) addressing the non moral arguments
2) addressing the moral arguments

#239 svpahto

svpahto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

Hate that fucking tool.

But seriously setting aside the compelling non moral arguments no reasonable person can support the death penalty. That said i'd like to see your argument.

1) addressing the non moral arguments
2) addressing the moral arguments

I Would have to be drinking heavily and really bored to get into a discussion about the death penalty with you. Based on your posts in this thread nothing could change your mind, and therefore I can see no point in arguing with you about it. I honestly just can't be bothered. I support the death penalty, and have no problem with people that don't support it. That is the end of my story(until I am drunk and bored and feel like arguing about it).

#240 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:09 AM

One of the guys who is a sponsor of the End The Death Penalty prop out here in CA sponsored the Three Strikes prop and is longtime death penalty proponent. But he switched sides with the greater good argument. We spend A LOT of money on these cases. A LOT. Ultimately it's a slow complete waste of money. I'd rather it was spent on schools and roads.

Lastly, we have executed innocent people and I really can't live with that. That's the one that really gets me. Our justice system is far from perfect.

#241 mikeys clone no1

mikeys clone no1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:52 AM

posted photos are a great way to get an emotional response.

this issue does not need emotion, it needs logic. and logic tells me that the possibility exists for the state to murder an innocent person. that's enough for me to be against it.

#242 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz1upyoDd6W

This guy gets it. Tip of the hat to him.

#243 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

It would appear they could

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/14/husband-11-victim-reportedly-offers-to-testify-against-putting-terrorists-to/#ixzz1upyoDd6W

#244 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

Oh oh. Wrong man executed by the state of Texas. Silent bob, sol and all you fuckers who support the death penalty have more innocent blood on your hands

Troubling :angry:

http://news.yahoo.co...-051125159.html

#245 VwaP

VwaP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts
  • Interests:Private investigator by day party gurl by night

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:44 PM

Posted Image

#246 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

Posted Image

Looks like Gaytor lost a little weight while in the slammer. Wonder if he got the Anally Injected Death Serum while in the Graybar?

#247 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:04 AM

Anti death penalty backlash building. Silent boob and you bloodthirsty immoral fuckers swim in the blood of innocents. As usual I hold the moral high ground..."

http://thinkprogress...-real-murderer/

#248 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:34 AM

Wow this is blowin up. No reasonable person can support the death penalty now...

http://www.thedailyb...nocent-man.html

#249 svpahto

svpahto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:44 AM

I am still not reasonable, likely never will be

#250 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

Parolee convicted of murdering Riverside police officer

First step, conviction. Second step, Jury votes for Death. Third Step, Judge administers Death Penalty. Fourth step, California injects this worthless piece of CRAP! Don't expect to see it, but like the Lottery, I can HOPE!

Posted Image

Round 2 DONE! Jury votes for DEATH. Need the Judge to agree, usually do! Sadly, I don't see Gov. Jerry 'Moonbeam' Brown or AG Kamala Harris whipping out the needle anytime soon. Unfortunately, Kalifornia's Death Row is Solitary, so it's unlikely that he'll get the "Anally Injected Death Serum" there.

#251 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:47 AM

Former Manson follower Bruce Davis up for 27th parole hearing

Again, Gaytor, why has this shithead been allowed to breathe for the last 40 years after MURDERING 2 innocent victims? Supposedly, he has found GOD, maybe we should make him MEET GOD!

#252 mikeys clone no1

mikeys clone no1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:01 AM

animals kill, humans prefer life in prison. simple really.

#253 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:10 AM

Yup not so silent boob is no more evolved than a common animal.

Truth is the death penalty can not be supported my any moral or legal argument. Just this year we learned of two innocent people murdered by the state and mr boob and his elk

Troubling

#254 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:12 AM

Former Manson follower Bruce Davis up for 27th parole hearing

Again, Gaytor, why has this shithead been allowed to breathe for the last 40 years after MURDERING 2 innocent victims? Supposedly, he has found GOD, maybe we should make him MEET GOD!

It is gods will that he lives.....
Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord....

#255 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:19 AM

This is what happens when you give someone "Life":

Chowchilla 'busnapper' wins release from prison

These FuckClowns kidnapped 26 children and the bus driver, and buried them underground. He has served 34 years. He needs to spent 27 LIFETIMES behind bars. This prick gave up his right to see anything without bars. He ruined the lives of 27 INNOCENT people. And soon, thanks to Bleeding Heart Liberal Judges, he will be walking the streets. Hopefully, he'll move to Floriduh.

#256 puffyjman

puffyjman

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts
  • Interests:j-boats, growing jalapenos and other horticultural experiments, chocolate labs,(R.I.P. Dexter my friend) bitching and complaining

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:24 AM

Bob apparently you don't understand that room in the prison system has to be made for the guy caught with a couple grams of marajuana.
Those criminals don't need to be walking the streets any longer....

#257 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:24 AM

No one died so I am ok with parole after 34 years. Sounds like a righteous decision. Hopefully he's learned his lesson and can be a productive citizen in his remaining years

#258 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:25 AM

Bob apparently you don't understand that room in the prison system has to be made for the guy caught with a couple grams of marajuana.
Those criminals don't need to be walking the streets any longer....

Yeah stupid boob doesn't understand the world in which he lives

#259 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:43 AM

This is what happens when you give someone "Life":

Chowchilla 'busnapper' wins release from prison

These FuckClowns kidnapped 26 children and the bus driver, and buried them underground. He has served 34 years. He needs to spent 27 LIFETIMES behind bars. This prick gave up his right to see anything without bars. He ruined the lives of 27 INNOCENT people. And soon, thanks to Bleeding Heart Liberal Judges, he will be walking the streets. Hopefully, he'll move to Floriduh.

What's your beef? GZ killed a young boy and at best he's looking at 8 years. Inequitable treatment reason 1,000,001 to abolish the death penalty

#260 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:08 AM

Just how many lives did this FuckHead ruin before the Big C took him before the Chair did?

Lawrence Singleton

His attack of Mary Vincent wasn't too far or too long after Chowchilla. Just think, Gaytor, if you had YOUR arms chopped off you wouldn't be able to rub off to Tim Tebow videos. You would just have to corner your mom's dog, and hump it.

#261 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:13 AM

Glad to see he escaped the death penalty. It's immoral you know.

Btw you didn't answer my question

#262 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:43 AM

What's my beef? My beef is Moonbeam's 'Get Soft on Crime' stand, and other states that have let these CRIMINALS get away with too much for too long. These CRIMINALS have ruined innocent lives

Kenneth Parnell served 5 years of a seven year sentence for kidnapping two young boys. Screwed up one of the boy's families so much, that his brother later killed three innocent women. His brother is now on California's Death Row. Parnell was later convicted of trying to buy a 4 year old boy as a sex toy. Why was this man out on the street?

Gaytor, there are too many of these SICK FUCKS out among us. They need to be removed from society. "Life" doesn't mean "Life", they usually get out, and do more harm. I have yet to see somebody that received the Chair get out to repeat their crimes.

#263 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,689 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:53 AM

Reasons to vote for Obama --

106 - Killed Osama bin Laden

It is immoral, sometimes.

#264 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,289 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:37 AM

I'm more concerned about Anwar Al-awaki.

American citizen, not even an unindicted coconspirator (I mean, I thought that was pretty inconsequential in itself), but hey, da man is commander in chief and above the law.

#265 puffyjman

puffyjman

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts
  • Interests:j-boats, growing jalapenos and other horticultural experiments, chocolate labs,(R.I.P. Dexter my friend) bitching and complaining

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

Don't forget his championing the use of drones for Obamas kill list.
I have a new word and it's called Gaypocracey.

#266 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

Another AssWipe that needs to removed from our presence.

Gaytor, read what this guy has done. Think about how many lives that he has ruined. Not only the innocent victims, but also the damage done to the victim's family and friends. The problem with locking them us, is that sometimes they get out, and continue the damage.

#267 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

Sounds like he has been properly locked up for thirty years. A fine example of lock em up a thow away the key

#268 mikeys clone no1

mikeys clone no1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:08 AM

if obama really was a muslim, sharia law and an eye for an eye would have been enacted by now.

#269 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

Round 2 DONE! Jury votes for DEATH. Need the Judge to agree, usually do! Sadly, I don't see Gov. Jerry 'Moonbeam' Brown or AG Kamala Harris whipping out the needle anytime soon. Unfortunately, Kalifornia's Death Row is Solitary, so it's unlikely that he'll get the "Anally Injected Death Serum" there.

Step 3 complete: Man gets death sentence in killing of CA policeman

Maybe Gaytor can hold his hand as they electrocute him. Damn, Kalifornia uses the Needle. Maybe Gaytor can sit out in front of San Quentin and light candles for this AssWipe.

#270 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

Sounds like a bad man. Of course the appropriate sentence is life in prison without he possibility of parole

#271 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:37 AM

Seven known INNOCENT victims, unknown how many more.

South L.A. serial rapist gets death sentence for killing 3 women

Again, Gaytor, the problem with "Life Without Parole" is that there is a chance that they can get out. Once they are DEAD, they cannot re offend.

#272 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:41 AM

Seven known INNOCENT victims, unknown how many more.

South L.A. serial rapist gets death sentence for killing 3 women

Again, Gaytor, the problem with "Life Without Parole" is that there is a chance that they can get out. Once they are DEAD, they cannot re offend.

Yes but unfortunately due to the many reasons I have already cited it is not an acceptable punishment

#273 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

Cop Killer during Jerry's Daddy's term, Jerry's Kidz let him escape the Chair.

Luckily, he spent the rest of his life in prison, but he was up for parole a dozen times and his partner in crime was paroled. Powell attempted to escape from prison. Smith died in jail, being back in for parole violations.

Gaytor, why was this Fucker allowed to breathe for 50 years after MURDERING an INNOCENT COP who was doing his job?

#274 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

Again Gaytor, another asshole that was sentenced to Death, then reduced to "Life", then paroled. This is what happens when you don't kill them. Now Momma is DEAD.

Convicted double murderer kills mom in Vallejo

#275 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Good to see the death penalty was not applied.

Dissapointing that my reasonable proposal for the incarceration of killers was not followed.

#276 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,133 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

Gayty posting.....

Posted Image

#277 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Another case of Bleeding Heart Liberal judges letting dangerous felons back onto the streets, peobably just a matter of time before Manson is let out. There is no guarantee of Life Without Parole.

#278 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

There is no guarantee an innocent man will not be executed. We just cant risk it...

#279 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

There was no doubt that the assclown above was guilty. Instead of 2 innocent people being DEAD, now 3 Innocent people are dead. Hopefully, they will fry the fucker before he dies of old age.

#280 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,200 posts
  • Interests:Voltramax

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

There was no doubt that the assclown above was guilty. Instead of 2 innocent people being DEAD, now 3 Innocent people are dead. Hopefully, they will fry the fucker before he dies of old age.

Well, theoretically, the third one is not innocent. She did give birth to a murder.

#281 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

I hope he lives a long life in prison. It's a reasonable punishment. A Moral one as well.

#282 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Interests:Danger

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

Or you could make it mandatory death sentence if a firearm is use in the commission of a felony.

#283 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,200 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

Or you could make it mandatory death sentence if a firearm is use in the commission of a felony.

I'm sure George Zimmerman might not agree with you.

#284 One eye Jack

One eye Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • Location:Reno,Nv. San Francisco Bay , Santa Cruz,Ca. Tahoe,Nv
  • Interests:Sailing. I shot a man in Reno.. Just to watch him die..

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

Today a man was captured in Vallejo ,Ca for murdering his mother. In 1966 he kidnapped two girls and killed them, was tried and was on death row for the murders. Then California overturned death sentences, and he was placed out of death row on a life sentence. Some how he was paroled.. And now because of these anti death sentence fans.. You have let a murderer kill again. Some people are broken and no matter what you do, you can never fix them.

#285 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Interests:Danger

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

If he was found guilty of a felony, that would be true. IF.
On the other hand, if we had the death penalty for all felonies committed with a handgun, might it be that George Zimmerman might have been a bit more restrained and Travon Martin still alive?

#286 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,200 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

If he was found guilty of a felony, that would be true. IF.
On the other hand, if we had the death penalty for all felonies committed with a handgun, might it be that George Zimmerman might have been a bit more restrained and Travon Martin still alive?

Likewise, if Florida didn't have a Stand your Ground law, perhaps Zimmerman wouldn't have fired the fatal shot for fear of prosecution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users