4 replies to this topic

#1 Thad

Thad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

Hoping to find someone travelling North from the east coast of Florida with a pickup.
I need to get a 2.4 Meter boat on it's dolly from Vero Beach, Florida to Cleveland, Ohio or anywhere close.
Boat and dolly can be strapped down in the bed of a pickup. Mast can travel on top of boat.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested in making some bucks while making a trip North.

#2 kmccabe

kmccabe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,881 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:49 PM

too bad my cousins don't sail, they're in Vero.

#3 C-bow-run

C-bow-run

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:30 AM

Hoping to find someone travelling North from the east coast of Florida with a pickup.
I need to get a 2.4 Meter boat on it's dolly from Vero Beach, Florida to Cleveland, Ohio or anywhere close.
Boat and dolly can be strapped down in the bed of a pickup. Mast can travel on top of boat.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested in making some bucks while making a trip North.

#4 C-bow-run

C-bow-run

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:34 AM

Hey, name is Curtis Florence and driving down for key west race week and returning home to Cleveland after, I think I can help you out, I have a ford f350 with the long bed so it should not be a problem to get the boat in there, I haul boats around quite a bit , so no worries I know what I'm doing. Shoot me back a message or call 216-904-4382. Cheers

#5 Gouvernail

Gouvernail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,598 posts
  • Interests:margaritas, hippie chicks, durable flying discs for retriever dog play

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:25 AM

I have never met Chris or had a beer with him.

Most people would be glad to explain that is a positive thing for anyone's resume.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users