5375 replies to this topic

#1 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

As the SF resurection from the great Viaduct thread, I think we should start a new news from SF...

Starting with Pier 80 and eventually moving north to Piers 27/ 29...

http://www.latitude3...06-02&dayid=590

Posted Image

#2 maxmini

maxmini

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,198 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:49 PM

As the SF resurection from the great Viaduct thread, I think we should start a new news from SF...

Starting with Pier 80 and eventually moving north to Piers 27/ 29...

http://www.latitude3...06-02&dayid=590

Posted Image

Sounds like a good plan . Which one of those was the ML boat again ? I kid I kid .

#3 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:15 PM

adding some fodder content, and maybe some things some haven't taken a look at for a while...

Posted Image

gets me excited...

#4 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:17 PM

Posted Image

ACSF offices are just out of the image to the left ...

#5 Estar

Estar

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,416 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:24 PM

anyone have a photo of what p80 looks like today?

google earth below - where are the ac45's being set-up?. This vertical look down does not give me a real feel for the place.

Attached File  p80.jpg   591.16K   99 downloads

#6 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:37 PM

adding some fodder content, and maybe some things some haven't taken a look at for a while...

Posted Image

gets me excited...

Pier 80 photo above from Estar, is to the lower left in this graphic, down past South Beach Marina, the Ballpark, Mission Bay neighborhood, the shipyards, The Ramp then 80.

#7 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

anyone have a photo of what p80 looks like today?

google earth below - where are the ac45's being set-up?. This vertical look down does not give me a real feel for the place.

Attached File  p80.jpg   591.16K   99 downloads

Not sure where the 45's will be set up - I'd guess near USA 17 and the large warehouse on the leeward side of the pier. Here's a better detailed aerial photo.

Attached Files

#8 Stingray

Stingray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,999 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:35 PM

I think it's the shed at the far side of the dock in the top pic from SWS and can be seen halfway between D and E in the bottom pic. It is very large. Pretty sure that's where the DZ wing is, no idea if they ever got DZ inside, the doors may not be wide enough.

OR's design group is setting up somewhere on that dock too, for now.

#9 Stingray

Stingray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,999 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:43 PM

Bottom left of Estar's pic, you can even see DZ!

#10 EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts
  • Interests:BOC Challenge 90-91, 94-95, Around Alone 98, Whitbread 93-94, 97-98, America's Cup 2000.

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:47 PM

Posted Image

gets me excited...

Eek! The infamous blue route rears it's beautiful head.

#11 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:48 PM

I'd expect the AC45's to be set up in the area designated as team bases in this diagram, which is adjacent to the USA 17 storage area. They have full access to the pier with the exception of the East end which is reserved for ongoing bulk cargo services.

Attached Files

#12 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:04 AM

Posted Image

gets me excited...

That's the AC race course correct ?

#13 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:09 AM

Here is a more accurate/current layout of pier 80 showing the area reserved for USA 17 storage/use. I believe they removed the shrink wrap for display purposes.

Attached Files

#14 Stingray

Stingray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,999 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:14 AM

Geezus, how long is that shed, 1500'??

#15 CarbonComposite

CarbonComposite

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:16 AM

Here is a more accurate/current layout of pier 80 showing the area reserved for USA 17 storage/use. I believe they removed the shrink wrap for display purposes.

Interesting. That .pdf has a callout for a USA 17 mooring area.

#16 GauchoGreg

GauchoGreg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:32 AM

^. I was going to mention that "USA 17" mooring area.

What might that mean?

#17 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:57 AM

Geezus, how long is that shed, 1500'??

The large shed is 224,000 ft2, and the smaller one is 170,000 ft2 with a 30,000 ft2 maintenance and repair building. The pier itself is ~ 70 acres and built to handle loads of 1000lbs ft2.

#18 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

What might that mean?

When the HCA was put in place their was discussion at the time that USA 17 might be sailing by this coming September, so they included provisions for an area where she could be moored if needed.

The HCA is a pretty comprehensive and thorough document that has provisions for flexibility based on various scenarios that may occur.

For those that have stated LE guaranteed the city a certain number of challengers, no such guarantee was made, but one of an estimated number of sailing days for the WS regattas, challenger series and the event itself, such that the city could plan accordingly with the necessary authorities. The planned number of sailing days also has a provision for flexibility for circumstances beyond ACEA's control. The city was guaranteed two WS regattas in 2012, which is reflected in the venue schedule.

#19 EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts
  • Interests:BOC Challenge 90-91, 94-95, Around Alone 98, Whitbread 93-94, 97-98, America's Cup 2000.

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:13 AM

Posted Image

gets me excited...

It is certainly the IDEAL race course for the AC45's and AC72'. Counter clockwise would be best so the finish is a screaming downwind run in front of the San Francisco water front with hundreds of thousands of hollering fans rooting for the home team to win it. Probably should move the start to the West so the folks can see them off, follow them around the race course on on the big public screens and the little private screens and then cheer them on at the finish in front of the city.

#20 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:35 AM

Posted Image

gets me excited...

It is certainly the IDEAL race course for the AC45's and AC72'. Counter clockwise would be best so the finish is a screaming downwind run in front of the San Francisco water front with hundreds of thousands of hollering fans rooting for the home team to win it. Probably should move the start to the West so the folks can see them off, follow them around the race course on on the big public screens and the little private screens and then cheer them on at the finish in front of the city.

I'll be interested in seeing where the AC45's will be practicing. I'd like to see them tack up the city front in a massive flood tide to observe their tactics. The biggest flood tides are on the 14th, 15th and 16th in the late morning. Winds around Blackaller are normally gusty with pretty big shifts - it should keep the wing trimmers and helmsmen busy if they're blasting through the area at 20+ knots.

The next three weeks are going to be pretty interesting with a pair of 45's to stimulate interest with the local fans.

Definitely planning on going out with some friends on the water to watch them blast around the bay. - want to get close but not too close to the action.

#21 EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:12 AM

I'll be interested in seeing where the AC45's will be practicing. I'd like to see them tack up the city front in a massive flood tide to observe their tactics.

That would be interesting to the handful of actual sailors in the audience but for the millions of others, much more exciting to have a race to the finish right in front of them with the boats going as fast as they can...which is really fast.

#22 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:58 AM

I'll be interested in seeing where the AC45's will be practicing. I'd like to see them tack up the city front in a massive flood tide to observe their tactics.

That would be interesting to the handful of actual sailors in the audience but for the millions of others, much more exciting to have a race to the finish right in front of them with the boats going as fast as they can...which is really fast.

You're referring to a scheduled, publicized, televised ACWS race. This is only a pair of 45's out tooling around - no streaming coverage, etc. Not sure we'll have that big an audience for what will take place over the next three weeks. Since nothing is scheduled or officially announced, once they start sailing we'll see what kind of media attention they draw and how many fans show up. My guess is it will be the hard core fans, at least initially, and the June 15th press conference will probably stimulate some public interest.

#23 CarbonComposite

CarbonComposite

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:02 AM

Definitely planning on going out with some friends on the water to watch them blast around the bay. - want to get close but not too close to the action.

likewise. Hope the timing works out.

#24 maxmini

maxmini

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,198 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:26 AM

Posted Image

gets me excited...

That is the racing area , the course will be within those confines .

#25 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:44 AM

What might that mean?

its been on drawings since Pier 80 was 1st shown last year

#26 EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:48 PM

This is only a pair of 45's out tooling around - no streaming coverage, etc. Not sure we'll have that big an audience for what will take place over the next three weeks. Since nothing is scheduled or officially announced, once they start sailing we'll see what kind of media attention they draw and how many fans show up. My guess is it will be the hard core fans, at least initially, and the June 15th press conference will probably stimulate some public interest.

Testing 1, 2, 3. Testing.

I'd think they would want to test out the actual race route(s) and variations.

Timing issues, how long does it take them to get around. Broadcast issues, do they need to setup repeater stations for signals. Visuals, what does it really look like.

#27 nav

nav

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

Posted Image

gets me excited...

Do we believe anything RW says? In his most recent interview he gave a pretty comprehensive description of the, (or at least a ) course, including the (short) loop out under the Gg Bridge.

#28 EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

Posted Image

gets me excited...

Actually the blue course line in the picture is the line that passes by all designated spectator areas and through the start/finish line. The "race area" is a larger area.

#29 Teal67

Teal67

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:34 PM

Posted Image

gets me excited...

Only Philly locals get that reference.

#30 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:08 AM

Posted Image

gets me excited...

Do we believe anything RW says? In his most recent interview he gave a pretty comprehensive description of the, (or at least a ) course, including the (short) loop out under the Gg Bridge.

Being well over 2 years away from the match I'm not sure it's worth trying to accurately assess, or getting worked up over at this point, even on SA, unless you want to play the roll of a drama queen like TC where ~everything~ is a major issue when most are merely speed bumps.

I'm sure much racing will happen between now and then that will influence the actual course (s) selected, and John Craig will be making the calls anyway, not RW.

#31 Xlot

Xlot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:13 AM

SAAC aside and just considering the 'normal' paranoid AC ambiance, the possibility of a loop outside the GG / under which conditions is a serious design issue.

#32 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:36 AM

SAAC aside and just considering the 'normal' paranoid AC ambiance, the possibility of a loop outside the GG / under which conditions is a serious design issue.

Correct. You can be enjoying brisk winds in a two or three foot chop in the bay, just about ideal sailing conditions, when just outside the gate you'll find 8' to 12' seas rolling down the coast that never make it into the bay.

This is exactly what we saw on Memorial day sailing USA 76 1/4 mile outside the gate, and the shock loads at 25 or 30 knots have to be massive, even with wave piercing bows.

Welcome to SF Bay sailing - all sorts of possibilities to account for.

#33 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

Posted Image

#34 CarbonComposite

CarbonComposite

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

Nice graphic! Ships also run between Alcatraz and the City front from time to time.

#35 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

Yeah. Hard to believe freighters would go all the way around but I guess thats do able.

You locals have this stuff, but here's an old SF Sailing portal with some great links on it to YCs, Bay Cams, charters etc.

http://sfsailing.com...iling/index.cfm

#36 flotsam66

flotsam66

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

Posted Image

Thanks for posting this... was going to do it over the weekend, but that water-time thing got in the way.
it clarifies a lot, I think...
interesting to note that the FINISH is called out, but not the start.
Pier 27/29 area is a current compression zone [you can see the ebb eddy in the picture], and is a bit around the corner from the wind [at normal angles] for a "clean" start.

#37 krispy kreme

krispy kreme

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:34 PM

Web Cam overlooking SF Bay and areas that the AC45's are likely to pass by:

http://207.150.197.186/

#38 GauchoGreg

GauchoGreg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

That is a slick camera!

#39 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:36 AM

From this article we'll know more about the AC45 sailing schedule tomorrow;

The team is expected to provide more exact dates and times Wednesday for when the team will be on the water.
Read more: San Francisco to get first view of America's Cup boats this month | San Francisco Business Times

#40 Te Kooti

Te Kooti

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,436 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:47 AM

San Francisco to get first view of America's Cup boats this month | San Francisco Business Times

This is the beginning of the big deception.

These are NOT "America's Cup" boats.

#41 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:04 AM

San Francisco to get first view of America's Cup boats this month | San Francisco Business Times

This is the beginning of the big deception.

These are NOT "America's Cup" boats.

Maybe you can tell us all how else they are deceptive, as they are certainly AC teams training on the AC venue ?

Are these ESS teams that will be racing them to practice for the ESS series ?

Wait, the AC teams are dominating the ESS series aren't they ?

Maybe they're practicing for the EB 90 series instead, or has that totally died as expected ?

With your ongoing support of MSP, TC and rocky I must acknowledge you're turning into a regular AC troll as of late instead of a meaningful contributor, but so be it.

#42 eric e

eric e

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:51 AM

they are the new AC trainer boats

or the AC mini-boats

even AC show ponies

pick your diminutive

as a 1-design class being popped ouit of a factory ownded and controlled by the defender

with teams not being allowed to technically alter their boats

and they boats themselves not being used in the actuall race for the AC

how could they possibly be called AC yachts?

would it be right to call formula ford

formula 1?

#43 maxmini

maxmini

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,198 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

or the AC mini-boats

even AC show ponies

pick your diminutive

as a 1-design class being popped ouit of a factory ownded and controlled by the defender

and they boats themselves not being used in the actuall race for the AC

would it be right to call formula ford

formula 1?

Good points . At best they could be called AC Lite :)

#44 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

AC trainer boats is accurate - and makes sense given the switch to winged multi's.

Gives the newer teams an accurate reference to develop their wing and multi hull skills against the better teams before tackling the challenges of the 72's.

A cost effective jump start to level the playing field.

#45 fallsailor

fallsailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, racing, hiking, kayaking, snowshoeing, yoga, rum... girls that like that stuff too.

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

KK,

Thanks for the link to the camera...!

I loaded what was needed but is anyone else having a problem with the picture loading and showing an image?

fs

#46 krispy kreme

krispy kreme

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:58 PM

KK,

I loaded what was needed but is anyone else having a problem with the picture loading and showing an image?

fs

Refresh your browser.

#47 Martin X Moleski SJ

Martin X Moleski SJ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Systematic theology (Roman Catholic), RC airplanes, poker, NASCAR, America's Cup, TIGHAR (search for Amelia Earhart), website development.

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:08 PM

Hear, hear!

It worked OK yesterday and just now.

I wish there was an option not to be on control of the camera.

And someone should get out there and clean up the spider web on the window. :lol:

Marty

#48 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:13 AM

From the AC blog;

The host city for the 34th America's Cup is about to get its first taste of Cup style sailing.

America's Cup Race Management (ACRM) will conduct testing sessions on San Francisco Bay beginning on Monday June 13th, ahead of the first America's Cup World Series event in Cascais in August.

ORACLE Racing will participate in the sessions with two AC45 wing-sailed catamarans - the same boats the Cup teams will be racing over the next two years in the AC World Series.

This marks the first time America's Cup style racing will take place on the Bay since San Francisco was named host city for the 34th America's Cup.

The San Francisco testing sessions mark a continuation of initial training that took place in Auckland last month. Principal Race Officer John Craig and his team will test new systems and race course configurations ahead of the first event of the 34th America's Cup.

"We learned a great deal about the AC45s when we were in Auckland," Craig said. "This month, our focus will be on the systems and technology that our race management team will use to provide the best possible race experience, for the competitors and spectators alike."

The training sessions will take place on San Francisco Bay from Monday to Friday in the afternoon the week of June 13. There will be no AC45 sailing on the weekend.

Focused on creating more on-the-water excitement for both the teams and the fans, the AC45 wing-sailed catamaran was designed for both speed and close racing. While capable of closing speeds of up over 35 mph, the AC45 remains nimble enough to handle the tight, tactical race courses planned by ACRM.

The AC45 is the official boat of the America’s Cup World Series, and the forerunner to the AC72, the boat that will be sailed in the Louis Vuitton Cup and the America’s Cup Finals in 2013.

#49 Stingray

Stingray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,999 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

The old America's Cup boat, America, is now berthed at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, base of the current holder. Lots of activity there in preparation for the next challenge in 2013.

#50 Stingray

Stingray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,999 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

Posted Image

America's Cup China Team Reception

Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 6:00 PM at 8:00 PM (PT)

San Francisco, CA

ChinaSF invites you to a cocktail reception to meet the members of China Team, competitors in the 34th America's Cup taking place in San Francisco.

Representatives from America's Cup, the San Francisco Mayor's Office, and the Consulate of the People's Republic of China will also be on hand.

Learn more about this unprecedented sporting event, the third largest in the world.

The event will take place at the landmark Chinese Historical Society of America (965 Clay Street, between Stockton & Powell) in San Francisco's historic Chinatown.

The event is co-sponsored by the Asia Society and the Chinese Historical Society of America. $30 in advance; $50 at the door.

Thursday, June 16
5:30pm-8pm
Chinese Historical Society of America
965 Clay Street (between Stockton & Powell), San Francisco

www.ChinaSF.org

#51 Stingray

Stingray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,999 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:34 PM

Talk on history of the America's Cup

By Scope staff
Published: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 1:42 PM PDT

Kimball Livingston and Gary Jobson will discuss the America's Cup on Sat., June 11, from 7 to 9 p.m., at the Bay Model Visitors Center. The event is organized by Sailing Education Adventures.

Livingston is a journalist, author, screenwriter and sailor who has covered every America's Cup since 1980. He will talk about what the cup means to Sausalito and the Bay Area.

Gary Jobson's "History of the America's Cup 1851-2007," narrated by Walter Cronkite, is an hourlong documentary that traces the history of the world's most prestigious yachting race from the first challenge in 1851 through the campaign in Valencia in 2007. Jobson, an America's Cup sailor, producer-broadcaster and America's pre-eminent ambassador for sailing, has compiled footage from the majestic racing yachts of yesteryear, along with thrilling shots of more recent high-tech machines.

The program also features interviews with Cup notables, names like Jobson, Ted Turner and Dennis Conner. Suggested donation is $5 to $10. All donations will support youth sailing programs targeting new sailors in the underserved youth community.

For more information on Sailing Education Adventures, visit sfsailing.org or call 775-8779.

--

#52 Stingray

Stingray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,999 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

#53 Stingray

Stingray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,999 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:44 PM

#54 Test

Test

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

From the AC blog;

The host city for the 34th America's Cup is about to get its first taste of Cup style sailing.

America's Cup Race Management (ACRM) will conduct testing sessions on San Francisco Bay beginning on Monday June 13th, ahead of the first America's Cup World Series event in Cascais in August.

ORACLE Racing will participate in the sessions with two AC45 wing-sailed catamarans - the same boats the Cup teams will be racing over the next two years in the AC World Series.

This marks the first time America's Cup style racing will take place on the Bay since San Francisco was named host city for the 34th America's Cup.
The San Francisco testing sessions mark a continuation of initial training that took place in Auckland last month. Principal Race Officer John Craig and his team will test new systems and race course configurations ahead of the first event of the 34th America's Cup.

The AC45 is the official boat of the America’s Cup World Series, and the forerunner to the AC72, the boat that will be sailed in the Louis Vuitton Cup and the America’s Cup Finals in 2013.

Nice piece of propagandist style advertising, making a strong link between winged cats and the America's Cup. When I think of "America's Cup style of racing," close match racing in formula designed boats comes to mind. Somewhat like in the Monet Cup held on the city front a few years back. A couple of cats out tuning up doesn't bring an "America's Cup style of racing" image for me.

#55 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

From the AC blog;

The AC45 is the official boat of the America's Cup World Series, and the forerunner to the AC72, the boat that will be sailed in the Louis Vuitton Cup and the America's Cup Finals in 2013.

Nice piece of propagandist style advertising, making a strong link between winged cats and the America's Cup. When I think of "America's Cup style of racing," close match racing in formula designed boats comes to mind. Somewhat like in the Monet Cup held on the city front a few years back. A couple of cats out tuning up doesn't bring an "America's Cup style of racing" image for me.

Agreed - a couple of winged cats probably doesn't bring up an AC image for anyone, at least as yet, as they've never been raced against each other in the AC.

All part of the transformation of the 34th AC. Sit back and enjoy it, change is good.

#56 scassani

scassani

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

As best I've been able to determine, Jobson's documentary "History of the America's Cup 1851-2007" is not availabe commercially. Does anyone know better?

#57 Stingray

Stingray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,999 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:33 AM

Team NZ packing up and on the road to America's Cup
By Greg Pearson

Team New Zealand will get their first chance to measure themselves against their America’s Cup rivals in August as the new World Series gets underway in Portugal.

That means they are taking their Auckland base on the road, bags and boat.

contd

#58 nav

nav

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

Hope they know what they are doing, that's not the specified type of crane and they are notoriously dodgy

Posted Image

#59 nav

nav

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:35 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#60 nav

nav

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:36 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#61 nav

nav

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:38 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#62 nav

nav

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:40 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#63 nav

nav

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:44 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#64 EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

As best I've been able to determine, Jobson's documentary "History of the America's Cup 1851-2007" is not availabe commercially. Does anyone know better?

Call or email Jobson's office in Annapolis. 410-263-4630

#65 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

Coutts gets his own 45? I guess the CEO title thingy has its privledges...
Posted Image

That whoosh, splash and blur on the bay this week is a first peek at the upcoming America's Cup.

Two menacing black 45-foot America's Cup "AC45" catamarans owned by Oracle Racing will face off for test racing from 1 to 3:30 p.m. each weekday from Monday through June 20. They were spied jetting around the bay on Thursday.

The boats are here to fine-tune race management technology and the shape of race courses, says principal race officer John Craig.

The boats fly along faster than 30 mph and turn so swiftly that their crews of only five (plus one guest) sometimes can't make it across the boat fast enough. It's almost like watching race versions of the bay's high-speed ferries in a game of chicken, with collision just an arm's length away.

The best viewing spots are the Marina, Aquatic Park and Pier 39 - or with a VIP spot aboard the historic 1851 replica Cup winner America or 2003 challenger USA 76.

Boaters can watch from the water, but don't get in the way of these speedsters. Course marshals from local yacht clubs will keep the course clear, along with patrol boats from the San Francisco police and fire departments and the U.S. Coast Guard.

Gone are the traditional flags and horns to signal race starts, but spectators can listen in on a marine radio, probably VHF Channel 69.

Team news: At a San Francisco Ferry Building news conference on Wednesday, San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee, race officials and team leaders will announce the final lineup of teams, including four undisclosed teams.

Not everyone is happy.

Italian team Mascalzone Latino, owned by shipping magnate Vincenzo Onorato and representing Club Nautico di Roma, withdrew in early May because of fundraising challenges.

Now Onorato's upset. On May 30-31, race officials changed the rules for team costs. Onorato officials said they would not have withdrawn under the new rules.

A race spokesperson says the team is welcome to reapply, but Onorato's staying out.

Meanwhile, Emirates Team New Zealand contested a decision to name Sweden's Artemis Racing as lead "challenger of record" to replace the Roman team, and the team of sailors with disabilities, called Argo Challenge, has not secured a role in the Cup.

Some fear all this signals a return to the Cup's litigious ways.

Not at all, say race officials. A race spokesperson says rules are fully public, and subsequent changes are proposed, discussed and democratically agreed on by all teams in the competitors forum.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.co...L#ixzz1P6Ptmwu4

#66 Koukel

Koukel

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Interests:Sailing

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

Posted Image

Your lego set is awesome!

Koukel

#67 furling

furling

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:32 AM

Coutts gets his own 45? I guess the CEO title thingy has its privledges...
Posted Image

That whoosh, splash and blur on the bay this week is a first peek at the upcoming America's Cup.

Two menacing black 45-foot America's Cup "AC45" catamarans owned by Oracle Racing will face off for test racing from 1 to 3:30 p.m. each weekday from Monday through June 20. They were spied jetting around the bay on Thursday.

The boats are here to fine-tune race management technology and the shape of race courses, says principal race officer John Craig.

The boats fly along faster than 30 mph and turn so swiftly that their crews of only five (plus one guest) sometimes can't make it across the boat fast enough. It's almost like watching race versions of the bay's high-speed ferries in a game of chicken, with collision just an arm's length away.

The best viewing spots are the Marina, Aquatic Park and Pier 39 - or with a VIP spot aboard the historic 1851 replica Cup winner America or 2003 challenger USA 76.

Boaters can watch from the water, but don't get in the way of these speedsters. Course marshals from local yacht clubs will keep the course clear, along with patrol boats from the San Francisco police and fire departments and the U.S. Coast Guard.

Gone are the traditional flags and horns to signal race starts, but spectators can listen in on a marine radio, probably VHF Channel 69.

Team news: At a San Francisco Ferry Building news conference on Wednesday, San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee, race officials and team leaders will announce the final lineup of teams, including four undisclosed teams.

Not everyone is happy.

Italian team Mascalzone Latino, owned by shipping magnate Vincenzo Onorato and representing Club Nautico di Roma, withdrew in early May because of fundraising challenges.

Now Onorato's upset. On May 30-31, race officials changed the rules for team costs. Onorato officials said they would not have withdrawn under the new rules.

A race spokesperson says the team is welcome to reapply, but Onorato's staying out.

Meanwhile, Emirates Team New Zealand contested a decision to name Sweden's Artemis Racing as lead "challenger of record" to replace the Roman team, and the team of sailors with disabilities, called Argo Challenge, has not secured a role in the Cup.

Some fear all this signals a return to the Cup's litigious ways.

Not at all, say race officials. A race spokesperson says rules are fully public, and subsequent changes are proposed, discussed and democratically agreed on by all teams in the competitors forum.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.co...L#ixzz1P6Ptmwu4

There`s gunna be some really pissed off sport sponsers that wished they had been a part of this...

#68 EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:56 AM

There`s gunna be some really pissed off sport sponsers that wished they had been a part of this...

Only if AC34 gets in gear and starts showcasing races IN SAN FRANCISCO!

They don't need to have races anywhere else. Nowhere else showcases the race better, no place else is more desirable for sponsors to fly their flags. Talk about saving time an money. Use all the money AC34 was going to spend schlepping around the world, set up camp in SF and the race will sell itself.

#69 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:14 AM

They don't need to have races anywhere else. Nowhere else showcases the race better, no place else is more desirable for sponsors to fly their flags. Talk about saving time an money. Use all the money AC34 was going to spend schlepping around the world, set up camp in SF and the race will sell itself.

This past weeks videos clearly showcased the benefits and excitement of sailing on the SF Bay.

#70 kadyca

kadyca

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:58 PM

Correct. You can be enjoying brisk winds in a two or three foot chop in the bay, just about ideal sailing conditions, when just outside the gate you'll find 8' to 12' seas rolling down the coast that never make it into the bay.

This is exactly what we saw on Memorial day sailing USA 76 1/4 mile outside the gate, and the shock loads at 25 or 30 knots have to be massive, even with wave piercing bows.

Welcome to SF Bay sailing - all sorts of possibilities to account for.

And the reverse can also be true. Nice breeze inside the gate and then nothing but zephers outside the gate.

#71 kadyca

kadyca

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:02 PM

Bunch of folks waiting down here by the ferry building, but so far they've only been out by angel island and beyond. Some folks getting peeved.

#72 EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:21 PM

This past weeks videos clearly showcased the benefits and excitement of sailing on the SF Bay.

BEGAN to showcase would be the operative word. Nothing like a brightly painted FLEET of AC45's RACING in the Bay on weekends. If they were to run a full bore regatta, racing past the designated "spectator viewing areas" and announcing it well in advance even...eek!!!...advertising it in SF for folks to come out to "WATCH A PREVIEW OF THE AMERICA'S CUP" races on weekends...they'd get crowds and coverage...and a huge push for the $300M in local sponsorship dollars. The races elsewhere just make no sense.

#73 GauchoGreg

GauchoGreg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:32 PM

BEGAN to showcase would be the operative word. Nothing like a brightly painted FLEET of AC45's RACING in the Bay on weekends. If they were to run a full bore regatta, racing past the designated "spectator viewing areas" and announcing it well in advance even...eek!!!...advertising it in SF for folks to come out to "WATCH A PREVIEW OF THE AMERICA'S CUP" races on weekends...they'd get crowds and coverage...and a huge push for the $300M in local sponsorship dollars. The races elsewhere just make no sense.

I dissagree. While I LOVE the sailing in SFO, and believe it to be the ultimate. I still see where there are great benefits for having some exposure in places like Marseilles, Sydney, Quingdao, etc. There is no reason you could not have plenty of sailing in SFO AND showcase the boats/sailing elsewhere to help drum up more world-wide support, as well as throw bones to those teams who would benefit from having some races in their home waters.

#74 Xlot

Xlot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

Tongue-in-cheek (like the 'body language' caption) piece on the latest Facebook presser at Sail-World.

#75 playthegame

playthegame

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:11 PM

I dissagree. While I LOVE the sailing in SFO, and believe it to be the ultimate. I still see where there are great benefits for having some exposure in places like Marseilles, Sydney, Quingdao, etc. There is no reason you could not have plenty of sailing in SFO AND showcase the boats/sailing elsewhere to help drum up more world-wide support, as well as throw bones to those teams who would benefit from having some races in their home waters.

Totally agree. Plus, the boats don't need to become a local fixture just yet. People should be excited about seeing them and global exposure can only help. Keep the public and the world intrigued by showcasing them during short windows in different locales, including team home waters. The big event is still a ways away.

#76 scassani

scassani

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:38 PM

Eagles PDX advised me regarding Gary Jobson's documentary. That turned out to be most fortunate. Thank you, Eagles.

#77 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:06 PM

Any sightings today?

#78 I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:40 PM

I'm going to be in San Francisco next week. Will anything be going on? Is it worth heading out there to take a look around at the pier?

#79 Monster Mash

Monster Mash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

I'm going to be in San Francisco next week. Will anything be going on? Is it worth heading out there to take a look around at the pier?

If you mean Pier 80 no. Access is limited, even by boat and nothing goes on outdoors unless they are launching and recieving Very low key operation, not spectator friendly.

#80 Dixie

Dixie

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:04 PM

Don't bother with Pier 80. Head over to the St FYC or the GGYC or take a walk along the water anywhere near the Marina district. You will see boats.

#81 I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

Cool, just saw on the front page they will be "practicing thru the end of the month".

#82 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:57 PM

America's Cup hot rods have hit San Francisco Bay

Read more: America's Cup hot rods have hit San Francisco Bay | San Francisco Business Times

#83 Dixie

Dixie

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:43 PM

Cool, just saw on the front page they will be "practicing thru the end of the month".

You ask, and it gets answered. :-)

#84 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:48 AM

Whats the latest on the venue/ pier development? is it sailing through the entitlement process? they really need to get some construction under way.

#85 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:58 AM

http://sfmea.sfplann...0.0493E_NOP.pdf

Not new but a wealth of graphics and info...

#86 SW Sailor

SW Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:28 AM

Whats the latest on the venue/ pier development? is it sailing through the entitlement process? they really need to get some construction under way.

Ed Lee was just quoted as stating everything is moving along as planned and on schedule, and that the city will not "cut any corners". Also stated construction could start as early as October, before the EIR is completed and approved.

It looks like the wrench MSP has in his hand has a thick coat of epoxy on it.

#87 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:43 AM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

going going gone.

#88 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:18 PM

http://www.cupinfo.c...ent-plan-04.php

Posted Image

#89 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

Posted Image

Wish there weren't such a huge emphasis on mega yachts, especially moored around the public AC Village. There's a yacht basin planned for down near the Bay Bridge. And, as an Architect, I wish there were a signature building, an icon peice of architecture like they made happen at the Darsena in Valencia. And I can't really tell if they are preserving the awesome pier 23 cafe.

#90 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:38 PM

Posted Image

It will be great to finally see Piers 30-32 developed into something other than a crumbling parking lot... these are really needed improvements in our waterfront, and the more sailing focused for the long term the better.

#91 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

Posted Image

And last in my commentary on each of these renderings, the Marina Green site seen here is key simply because of it's proximity to the GGYC and StFYC. Hopefully just as us local racers do, we'll see the cats come fairly close in to this spot to get current relief when fighting the flood. Very typical to see boats come very close to this spot.

#92 nav

nav

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

Posted Image

Wish there weren't such a huge emphasis on mega yachts, especially moored around the public AC Village. There's a yacht basin planned for down near the Bay Bridge. And, as an Architect, I wish there were a signature building, an icon peice of architecture like they made happen at the Darsena in Valencia. And I can't really tell if they are preserving the awesome pier 23 cafe.

We have seen these 'visions' presented before and it is not always clear just how seriously to take them - without wading through 1600 pages. One thing I do think is that the owners and crew of most large private yachts are pretty protective of their privacy. In general they would not moor like this next to a public space unless there was little alternative, the whole place was essentially a private club (Monaco), or perhaps if it was free and for a special event. (there is also the question of access to the vessels for provisioning and other services and for guests - who may not wish to walk hundreds of meters)

It would be a real shame if this plan was implemented and resulted in restricted access to this area for the public.

#93 Stingray

Stingray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,999 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

OT but TE sent this to some list about an hour ago

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: July 15, 2011 2:34:49 PM PDT
To: Tom Ehman <tfe@tfehman.com>
Subject: TFE ON SAN FRANCISCO'S K-FOX 102.1 THIS AFTERNOON

This classic rock station is doing a live remote from a popular SF restaurant this afternoon (The Ramp), and I will do an AC segment sometime between 1500 and 1600 PDT today (in the next hour). The station streams live to the web here here:

http://player.stream...player/?id=KUFX

t

#94 EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:46 PM

One thing I do think is that the owners and crew of most large private yachts are pretty protective of their privacy. In general they would not moor like this next to a public space unless there was little alternative, the whole place was essentially a private club

They do it all the time all over the Med, Cannes all kinds of events. The number one purpose of having a big expensive yacht is to display one's wealth and to one up the other wealthy people. Allen, Ellison and others have actually been downsizing because they had to moor out of the public view in large ship areas...no fun in not being able to show off the bling.

As for San Francisco at the America's Cup, even more so due to the center-of-the-universe nature of San Francisco. As the schematic shows and would no doubt be the case, only owner, guests and crew would have passes for the actual dock while the hoi polloi could gawk from the pier.

#95 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:06 PM

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

This classic rock station is doing a live remote from a popular SF restaurant this afternoon (The Ramp), and I will do an AC segment sometime between 1500 and 1600 PDT today (in the next hour). The station streams live to the web here here:

t

So you all know, the Ramp is a great spot down near OR's Pier 80 (just north of it) that looks out onto the old dry docks... great spot for Sunday beers and good food. I'm sure they're benefiting from this.

#96 Mariner

Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:06 PM

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

This classic rock station is doing a live remote from a popular SF restaurant this afternoon (The Ramp), and I will do an AC segment sometime between 1500 and 1600 PDT today (in the next hour). The station streams live to the web here here:

t

So you all know, the Ramp is a great spot down near OR's Pier 80 (just north of it) that looks out onto the old dry docks... great spot for Sunday beers and good food. I'm sure they're benefiting from this.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

t

#97 nav

nav

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:51 AM

One thing I do think is that the owners and crew of most large private yachts are pretty protective of their privacy. In general they would not moor like this next to a public space unless there was little alternative, the whole place was essentially a private club

They do it all the time all over the Med, Cannes all kinds of events. The number one purpose of having a big expensive yacht is to display one's wealth and to one up the other wealthy people. Allen, Ellison and others have actually been downsizing because they had to moor out of the public view in large ship areas...no fun in not being able to show off the bling.

As for San Francisco at the America's Cup, even more so due to the center-of-the-universe nature of San Francisco. As the schematic shows and would no doubt be the case, only owner, guests and crew would have passes for the actual dock while the hoi polloi could gawk from the pier.

Thanks for your imput EX, you have confused the issues very nicelyPosted Image

#98 ~HHN92~

~HHN92~

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image

It will be great to finally see Piers 30-32 developed into something other than a crumbling parking lot... these are really needed improvements in our waterfront, and the more sailing focused for the long term the better.

What happens to the 'High Dive'? I think it is located on the left hand side of this rendering. The Bro took me there for a cold one when I visited last fall.

#99 EaglesPDX

EaglesPDX

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:35 AM

Thanks for your imput EX, you have confused the issues very nicely

Not a problem. Knew you'd want to know you had it all wrong about big fancy yachts being moored in "public space". Happens all the time.

#100 Dawg Gonit

Dawg Gonit

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,999 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:30 AM

http://www.cupinfo.c...ent-plan-04.php

Posted Image

Looks like a total Jackfest.

I can hear'em now over their lattes "I wonder what the middle class are doing today"

I need to print that photo and head to the bathroom.................oh yea mine don't work anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users