#3 kelly

kelly

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

FT-10

Great Video, very professional , the best FT10 video that I have seen. NiceFT10 Gybe technique, that's standard practice for W/L racing down here in Sydney , keep low ,blow the sheet, pull the kite around from just forward of the rig and don't gybe the main until the kite fills on the other side, I would like to say we as smooth as you guys, sometimes we feel that our gybes are that good , but do not have the video to prove it. I am confident with this up to around 25knots of Wind Pressure after that its time to go home, or in our case in Sydney, go for the fractional kite and really have some fun . Most of the top speeds recorded in Sydney have been with Fractional Kites, most of our Sydney boats added a Fractional Halyard at the time of initial set up before the boats hit the water.
This is a great video for the Na Sayers, really shows how much fun the FT10 can be when well sailed. You guys seem to have your shit together.
This is the sort of thing we need to get out into the Sailing / Sports boat world, not bull shit about who to blame that there is only 108 boats shipped.
Who would own anything else when they see this sort of video.
Balmain Tiger FT66 - Sydney Australia

#4 doooouglus

doooouglus

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:29 AM

FT-10

Nice job! Thanks for the post!

Doug

#5 Kmag

Kmag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Surfing, Snowboarding

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

FT-10

Great Video, very professional , the best FT10 video that I have seen. NiceFT10 Gybe technique, that's standard practice for W/L racing down here in Sydney , keep low ,blow the sheet, pull the kite around from just forward of the rig and don't gybe the main until the kite fills on the other side, I would like to say we as smooth as you guys, sometimes we feel that our gybes are that good , but do not have the video to prove it. I am confident with this up to around 25knots of Wind Pressure after that its time to go home, or in our case in Sydney, go for the fractional kite and really have some fun . Most of the top speeds recorded in Sydney have been with Fractional Kites, most of our Sydney boats added a Fractional Halyard at the time of initial set up before the boats hit the water.
This is a great video for the Na Sayers, really shows how much fun the FT10 can be when well sailed. You guys seem to have your shit together.
This is the sort of thing we need to get out into the Sailing / Sports boat world, not bull shit about who to blame that there is only 108 boats shipped.
Who would own anything else when they see this sort of video.
Balmain Tiger FT66 - Sydney Australia

Thanks for the words.. boats are fun.. bottom line

#6 Kmag

Kmag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

Oh and please subscribe to my youtube channel while watching the video!

#7 mosailn

mosailn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Location:MI-CT, Toga NY, P'Tree ATL, Boca Grande FL and somewhere in b'tween

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:18 AM

Oh and please subscribe to my youtube channel while watching the video!

nice video. what kind of sail dev are you doing? Are you focused on up hill or down? would like to hear how your Asym stacks against Quantum or North.

#8 Kmag

Kmag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:27 PM

Give an email and we can discuss
kmagnussen@ullmansails.com

#9 arr4ws

arr4ws

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

nice way to jibe in high wind!

#10 Kmag

Kmag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:27 PM

Thanks to Phillip Infelise, Jesse Gonzales, Steve Wyman, Gordon Christie and Holly Davis for making this thing happen! Great crew.

#11 Bulga Naba

Bulga Naba

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:36 AM

E Mail me if you want an objective opinion from a customer who buys those sails in development. pinfelise@cresapartners.com

#12 mosailn

mosailn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Location:MI-CT, Toga NY, P'Tree ATL, Boca Grande FL and somewhere in b'tween

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:32 PM

Give an email and we can discuss
kmagnussen@ullmansails.com

Kmag,

signed up to your channel...look forward to seeing / hearing more from you.

Cheers,

Mosailn!

E Mail me if you want an objective opinion from a customer who buys those sails in development. pinfelise@cresapartners.com

Cool, will do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users