5059 replies to this topic

#4701 narecet

narecet

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

i ain't kept company with reid in years.

i just keep company with u intolerant assholes. i just dont let it affect me none.

Oh, well then you are doing a fine job of reflecting on us...

However, if they will have you, I would suggest keeping company with other people as well, rather than just us.

#4702 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

i just keep company with u intolerant assholes. i just dont let it affect me none.

However, if they will have you, I would suggest keeping company with other people as well, rather than just us.

thanks for the caring and empathetic totally non sarcastic advice mate. i'm thinking of flying down to guyana to help with the refit. wanna do yer bit and add a penny or two to the cruising kitty? you and all the the other wits 'round here, who've benefitted for years of endlessing amusing yerselves regarding the unique sailing life of one r stowe? it would royally behoove you all to contribute a $ or three and making some more sense too.

great, at long last somebody about to pony up, all thanks to

BOATLIFE
BOATLIFE
BOATLIFE
BOATLIFE

and of course, PARMEGGIANO rEGGIANO, the choise of ALL discerning cheesemonauts

but in all seriousness, how grand is this whole thing about floating down the el cheapo "mystical" jungle thingmybob and then awaiting his time to get an el cheapo bit of wood done by an el cheapo shipwright to fix up the el cheapo griftboat to allow the el cheapo grifter to continue his ye olde cheapo scam ? :rolleyes:

#4703 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:04 PM

thanks for the caring and empathetic totally non sarcastic advice mate. i'm thinking of flying down to guyana to help with the refit. wanna do yer bit and add a penny or two to the cruising kitty? you and all the the other wits 'round here, who've benefitted for years of endlessing amusing yerselves regarding the unique sailing life of one r stowe? it would royally behoove you all to contribute a $ or three and making some more sense too.

great, at long last somebody about to pony up, all thanks to

BOATLIFE
BOATLIFE
BOATLIFE
BOATLIFE

and of course, PARMEGGIANO rEGGIANO, the choise of ALL discerning cheesemonauts

but in all seriousness, how grand is this whole thing about floating down the el cheapo "mystical" jungle thingmybob and then awaiting his time to get an el cheapo bit of wood done by an el cheapo shipwright to fix up the el cheapo griftboat to allow the el cheapo grifter to continue his ye olde cheapo scam ? :rolleyes:

http://www.elcircocheapo.com/?page_id=5

#4704 Cowcharge

Cowcharge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

"actually, it was your ugly mother fucker who asked me for money last time she came over to suck my dick. i gave her the usual two dollar fee for her toothless slobbering lousy bj, and she rightfully complained she couldn't buy nearly any crack for that, so she'd have to resort to cuntinuing to sell her long used up big hairy 'n wide cuntal crack fer cheap. then she complained bout her no good idjit of an asshole son who wastes his fukin time thinkin he's being clever and sarcastic on sailing fuking anarchy. some asshole hell spawned no good b'stard who's evidentslly calling hisself my mother's a cow____>>>> charge----- @ r stowe even though him i don't even know. "

Nah, he don't let it affect him none. Not at all. His erudition remains intact. You can tell by the nice message he left for me:

"greeting asswipe. you make a fucking statement about me like that i am going to come casco fucking bay someday and kick yer dumbshit ass to kingdom fucking cum."

Don't let your mouth write checks your body can't cover, sonny. Especially to people of whom you know nothing.

#4705 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

i took offense at being called a whore by an ignorant dumb ass wipe as yerself.

i've never charged for it.

#4706 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:51 AM

ur referring to me as sonny? wtf? ru an old fuking weak as shit pos easily beat to shit? how old ru if u fucking call me sonny? an old timer from casco bay jumping ignorant into the formerly dead fray.

#4707 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:56 AM

i know nutting, which appears to be way more 'n u.

#4708 Rich Frye

Rich Frye

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:40 AM

i took offense at being called a whore by an ignorant dumb ass wipe as yerself.

i've never charged for it.

It's ...

ur referring to me as sonny? wtf? ru an old fuking weak as shit pos easily beat to shit? how old ru if u fucking call me sonny? an old timer from casco bay jumping ignorant into the formerly dead fray.

the...

#4709 Rich Frye

Rich Frye

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:42 AM

i know nutting, which appears to be way more 'n u.

weekend already 'Poon?

Filibuster mutherfucker.

#4710 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:18 AM

u must miss me big bitch, always begging me to filibuster. dya think i am some stinking republican congressman? fry in hell frye.

#4711 Cowcharge

Cowcharge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:13 AM

Don't care how old you are, sonny. You still know nothing about me, or apparently about much else either.

#4712 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:24 AM

Don't care how old you are, sonny. You still know nothing about me, or apparently about much else either.

Harpoon is a proven piece of shit. Try not to take the bait. Hates women. Hates gays. Hates himself most of all. Throws hateful temper tantrums over and over, and then deletes them. Don't pay him any mind.

#4713 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:33 AM

what bait? i love women, don'tt hate gays at all. the idiots here are on a hate trip. i am occasionally provoked to respond in kind.

#4714 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:19 PM

what bait? i love women, don'tt hate gays at all. the idiots here are on a hate trip. i am occasionally provoked to respond in kind.

Physically threatening people now 'Poon?. That is one of the few things that will get you banned here. For all of your shrill assertions about this thread, you consistently prove yourself to be far worse.

#4715 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
  • Interests:...pimping HOOTs
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

Harpoon is a proven piece of shit. Try not to take the bait. Hates women. Hates gays. Hates himself most of all. Throws hateful temper tantrums over and over, and then deletes them. Don't pay him any mind.

...don't forget rand's wiring skills :blink:

...anyone got those pictures handy??

#4716 Par Avion

Par Avion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:Firefighting, sailing, beer.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:21 PM

This thread sucks.

#4717 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

This thread sucks.

the truest post of the entire thread.

#4718 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:48 PM

[quote name='Cowcharge' timestamp='1340417956' post='3761442']
"actually, it was your ugly mother fucker who asked me for money last time she came over to suck my dick. i gave her the usual two dollar fee for her toothless slobbering lousy bj, and she rightfully complained she couldn't buy nearly any crack for that, so she'd have to resort to cuntinuing to sell her long used up big hairy 'n wide cuntal crack fer cheap. then she complained bout her no good idjit of an asshole son who wastes his fukin time thinkin he's being clever and sarcastic on sailing fuking anarchy. some asshole hell spawned no good b'stard who's evidentslly calling hisself my mother's a cow____>>>> charge----- @ r stowe even though him i don't even know. "

Nah, he don't let it affect him none. Not at all. His erudition remains intact. You can tell by the nice message he left for me:

"greeting asswipe. you make a fucking statement about me like that i am going to come casco fucking bay someday and kick yer dumbshit ass to kingdom fucking cum."

Don't let your mouth write checks your body can't cover, sonny. Especially to people of whom you know nothing.

i am neither your sonny nor your honey mothafucka.

ru still trying to sell that boat of yours?

#4719 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:51 AM

This thread sucks.

...yeah,,it's Rand (harpoon) Week's desperate attempt for this thread to disappear,,,along with SA's opinion of both himself and our friend Weid <_<

...as can be seen in this thread this guy will seemingly go to any length in an attempt that this thread be abandoned or deleted.

...methinks that continued posting Rand's idiot face along with this thread is the most effective way to let us -never- forget the important lessons contained herein :)

#4720 Timmys_Trick_Turkey

Timmys_Trick_Turkey

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

Attached File  Flag-Pins-Guyana-Russia.jpg   67.14K   2 downloads Attached File  novosti-ria-konstantin-rodikov.n.jpg   59.09K   3 downloadsAttached File  russian radio.jpg   45.87K   1 downloadsAttached File  charles-manson-mugshot.jpg   13.29K   2 downloadsAttached File  no power.jpg   45.38K   7 downloads Attached File  circuit2.jpg   77.73K   12 downloads Attached File  circuit3.jpg   59.48K   11 downloads Attached File  joker.jpg   151.93K   11 downloads

The gradual decline in power of the Limp Poon party .....when all thats left standing is a joker (and no vodka)....

Attached Files

• Attached File  r20.jpg   60.85K   11 downloads

#4721 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

party? what stinkin' party you crazy fake McCarthyite redbaiing jew hating self hating dumb as a stone Aussie from Oz. give me my rum 'n b'gone. aaargh.

#4722 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

Posted Image

you too have a seventy foot yacht guv'nor? must be costly to maintain.

#4723 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

Attached File  Flag-Pins-Guyana-Russia.jpg   67.14K   2 downloads Attached File  novosti-ria-konstantin-rodikov.n.jpg   59.09K   3 downloadsAttached File  russian radio.jpg   45.87K   1 downloadsAttached File  charles-manson-mugshot.jpg   13.29K   2 downloadsAttached File  no power.jpg   45.38K   7 downloads Attached File  circuit2.jpg   77.73K   12 downloads Attached File  circuit3.jpg   59.48K   11 downloads Attached File  joker.jpg   151.93K   11 downloads

The gradual decline in power of the Limp Poon party .....when all thats left standing is a joker (and no vodka)....

ahhh,,thank you timmy,,,this'll make it a lot easier to give our little troll Rand Weeks,,aka Harpoon,aka various other usernames, author,publicist and master marine electrician,,,,a mirror to look at just a little bit of his psychosis,,,maybe enough that someday he'll realize just how ''unmanageable life can become'' ,before one chooses a more sober and sane path through life. :)

Attached File  randweeks,reid.jpg   45.87K   0 downloadsAttached File  randweeks1.jpg   14.87K   4 downloads
Attached File  randweeks fine work.jpg   59.48K   5 downloadsAttached File  randweeksfinework2.jpg   60.85K   5 downloads

.........Rand,,I'm sure there's more examples of your fine traincrash of a life just waiting for exposure ;) ,,,,,just as much as there's a much better life awaiting you once you 'turn that page'....
.........I'm SURE y'know what I mean!***:)

..it's ironic t'think that this thread would have certainly died -long- ago,,,'cept for your efforts to kill it!! :blink:

...it's -never- too late to get help,,you are not alone :) ***

#4724 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

the idiocy of those who post against me is rather endearing

#4725 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:47 PM

try the link ,Rand,,it could change your life!!! :)

Attached File  randweeks,reid.jpg   45.87K   0 downloadsAttached File  randweeks,reid.jpg   45.87K   0 downloads

#4726 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

Posted Image

Not when you have a paypal button.

#4727 Aloha 27

Aloha 27

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

Posted Image

Not when you have a paypal button.

Gold.

#4728 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

Did you do this??

Posted Image

you r one sick motherfucker Guv.

#4729 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

guv, you're projecting yer desires upon others once more.

#4730 Cowcharge

Cowcharge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:42 PM

"i am neither your sonny nor your honey mothafucka.<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">ru still trying to sell that boat of yours? "

I never said "honey", sonny. You're definitely not my type, I prefer humans, without unibrows. And I'd never sell my boat, ever.

#4731 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

well, considering the length of time it took you to come up with that gem of an intellectual
response, you can't be much of a human.

go back under the maine boulder you crawled out from
and 'ave a happy fourth you moron

#4732 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:08 PM

not to mention that ur an obviously anti-unibrow racist...

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1105526

#4733 Cowcharge

Cowcharge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

As usual WhorePoon, your lack of awareness and intelligence leads you to make nonsensical comments. Unibrows are not limited to one race, as a glance in the mirror would clearly show you.

#4734 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

well, considering the length of time it took you to come up with that gem of an intellectual
response, you can't be much of a human.

go back under the maine boulder you crawled out from
and 'ave a happy fourth you moron

...hmm,,Rand,,sounds like yer might be running low on your perscription,,take care :unsure:

...any news from the heron-killer??

Attached File  Reid-heron killer.jpg   25.74K   14 downloadsAttached File  Reid heron killer 2.jpg   3.02K   12 downloads

#4735 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:42 PM

ever consider gittin' yer fat ass off that crummy couch and improving yer sailin' skills some, or ru only capable of writing yer cockamamie dumbshit idiocy?

#4736 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

....yup Rand ,,I tend to 'damn idiocy' any chance I get <_<

Attached File  randweeksfinework2.jpg   60.85K   22 downloadsAttached File  randweeksfinework2.jpg   60.85K   22 downloadsAttached File  randweeksfinework2.jpg   60.85K   22 downloadsAttached File  randweeksfinework2.jpg   60.85K   22 downloads

#4737 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

i agree cs. you are fully inclined to post idiocy.

#4738 MaxHeadroom

MaxHeadroom

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:05 PM

And you are the definition of idiocy Herpes

#4739 FOOKINWAVE

FOOKINWAVE

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Plugged in Les Pual unplugged Taylor
    Design construction international shipping!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

What's better sailor Jerry's rum or that mix from Barbados?

#4740 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

Attached File  randweeksfinework2.jpg   60.85K   22 downloadsAttached File  randweeksfinework2.jpg   60.85K   22 downloadsAttached File  randweeksfinework2.jpg   60.85K   22 downloadsAttached File  randweeksfinework2.jpg   60.85K   22 downloads

How can you not be impressed with such a fine display of alternative marine power?.

#4741 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

How can you not be impressed with such a fine display of alternative marine power?.

the people who post here have proven over the long term to be primarily blindly following cyber whore idiots, morons, and degenerate naysayers without substance, and that's just the upper crust of the SA obsessively devoted Reid Stowe followers.

the people who post here have proven over the long term to be primarily blindly following cyber whore idiots, morons, and degenerate naysayers without substance, and that's just the upper crust of the SA obsessively devoted This Is Ridiculous Again 1,000 Day Adherents.

i am forced to repeat myself yet again.........

#4742 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

:) this from a cartoon who calls himself max headroom lol

#4743 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

meanwhile, i wonder how it goes with Stowe's refit of of the Great Schooner, up a jungle river in Guyana? what next for da man!? Caribbean cruising with the family on the newly rebuilt on the cheap big boat someday? the man keeps proving all (most) of you quite wrong.

#4744 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

the people who post here have proven over the long term to be primarily blindly following cyber whore idiots, morons, and degenerate naysayers without substance, and that's just the upper crust of the SA obsessively devoted Reid Stowe followers.

the people who post here have proven over the long term to be primarily blindly following cyber whore idiots, morons, and degenerate naysayers without substance, and that's just the upper crust of the SA obsessively devoted This Is Ridiculous Again 1,000 Day Adherents.

God, but you are predictable.

#4745 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

As usual WhorePoon, your lack of awareness and intelligence leads you to make nonsensical comments. Unibrows are not limited to one race, as a glance in the mirror would clearly show you.

the recent mention of the unibrow in public consciousness has been limited to that particular NBA future star and deservedly #1 draft pick, who was said to have tried ( although it had to be his crazy advisors) to try to trademark the term for his use only. i have no doubt that prompted the Casco Bay crazy to step into his recent racist cockamamie anti-uni rant.

#4746 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

i am just Harpoon, his devoted and humble messenger, not God. Although the seasons are predictable, and sometimes the weather upon the waters,
is God?

#4747 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:32 PM

This thread sucks.

it would have to improve a whole lot to reach that level of quality.

and you guv, keep on dragging it further toward the depths.

#4748 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

i am just Harpoon, his devoted and humble messenger, not God. Although the seasons are predictable, and sometimes the weather upon the waters,
is God?

Poon, you are as far removed from being a messenger of God as your hero Stowe is from being something other than a sailing circus oddity.

#4749 MaxHeadroom

MaxHeadroom

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

OOOOOO, That hurt me - I'm telling

Better to be a cartoon than the result of a bad sexual encounter that everyone regrets [Hat tip to Lesbian Robot]

#4750 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

Better to be a cartoon than the result of a bad sexual encounter that everyone regrets [Hat tip to Lesbian Robot]

your momma said she doesn't regret it max...she loved giving me head room

#4751 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:19 AM

your momma said she doesn't regret it max...she loved giving me head room

..gee Rand,,9 posts throughout your sunday??!! <_<

...you and uncle ran out of stash??........why not try a meeting ?? ;)

Attached File  randweeks,reid.jpg   45.87K   2 downloadsAttached File  up in smoke.jpg   8.43K   3 downloads

#4752 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:15 AM

..gee Rand,,9 posts throughout your sunday??!!

Nine posts. Nine douche chills. I gotta stop looking at this thread.

#4753 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

The anger, the hate, and to say that most people onhere look at Weid with a certain degree of benign sympathy, if only for the years of entertainment he has been providing.
Strange though that it's the very same 'Poon who has been saying over and over again that this thread better stops ... that same 'Poon is the one reviving it on a regular basis, could it be Weid's not so elegant request about "send money, I have no plan" is the reason ?

'Poon, 'Poon, you sure have some personal issues to handle

Posted Image

#4754 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:30 PM

"meanwhile, i wonder how it goes with Stowe's refit of of the Great Schooner, up a jungle river in Guyana? what next for da man!? Caribbean cruising with the family on the newly rebuilt on the cheap big boat someday? the man keeps proving all (most) of you quite wrong."
-----
i find it interesting, doctor, that of all my recent posts, only this one was completely ignored, as if it had not even appeared on this forum supposedly devoted to following the exploits of Reid Stowe and friends upon his Schooner Anne. Instead, this group of snide teen age type of rank out contest know nothing drunken hooligans seem to much prefer to riddle the messenger with as much disdain as their tiny and immature brains can muster and shoot. Should i stop trying to fight back this horde to clear my name Doc from their continuing crazed slander, and just Let It Be?

i'm afraid we've run out of time again. That will be one boat buck please. Seaya next week.

#4755 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

............. Instead, this group of snide teen age type of rank out contest know nothing drunken hooligans seem to much prefer to riddle the messenger with as much disdain as their tiny and immature brains can muster and shoot. Should i stop trying to fight back this horde to clear my name Doc from their continuing crazed slander, and just Let It Be?
i'm afraid we've run out of time again. That will be one boat buck please. Seaya next week.

..Rand,,before yer run off in your little way,,I've got some 'homework' for you,,,I want you to stop for a few minutes each day,,sit in front of a mirror,,and watch your face as you read-through your posts on SA,,,next week,you can let me know if you could restrain yourself from -bitchslapping- that ignorant little face you've been watching <_< <_< <_<

...make sure yer pay my secretary on th'way out,,or I'll have t'start pre-charging you again :angry:

#4756 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

cuntscratcher, i already read my posts w/o your help ( if you do have a secretary she should in all likelihood sue for sexual harrassment and quit, not necessarily in that order), and while re- reading them my handsome face takes upon the glow of knowing how i rose above the rest of you imbeciles as i compare what i've written to your ever loving withering idiocy, and then i sigh, practically able to say as did the Great Oscar Wilde to NY customs agents upon entering the country for the first time, "I have nothing to declare but my own genius."

ps in your sign off post at the bottom
did you mean Vulva team Racing or Volvo Team Racing?

#4757 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

cuntscratcher, i already read my posts w/o your help ( if you do have a secretary she should in all likelihood sue for sexual harrassment and quit, not necessarily in that order), and while re- reading them my handsome face takes upon the glow of knowing how i rose above the rest of you imbeciles as i compare what i've written to your ever loving withering idiocy, and then i sigh, practically able to say as did the Great Oscar Wilde to NY customs agents upon entering the country for the first time, "I have nothing to declare but my own genius."

the anger, the hate ... :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#4758 Windward

Windward

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,263 posts
  • Interests:Building and managing websites using the Umbraco CMS

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:08 PM

Yes, the Vulva thing is a little weird... Who know what the plan was, or is.

Props to Couch for fixing its font size though.

#4759 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,506 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:11 AM

Hey guys. What's up?

#4760 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

props to cuntscratcher fer waking up to his spelling idiocy and none as per usual to moi fer noticing the stupidity and pointing it out. this group is like a put upon pack of luridly laughing mangy hyenas, surrounded in the tall savannah grass by prides of roaring lions. the hyenas keep trying to pay them no heed while they whine and screech through the long nights waiting to scavenge little left over bits of other bigger and better beasts' kills.

#4761 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:54 AM

Posted Image

no anger. no hate.

no cease fire no peace.

#4762 Nambat

Nambat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Posted Image

no anger. no hate.

no cease fire no peace.

No Reid, No Grifting

Know Reid, Know Grifting

#4763 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

No paypal button, no repairs

#4764 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:44 PM

...no Rand Weeks,,,no flaming idiocy <_<

Attached File  randweeks1.jpg   14.87K   4 downloadsAttached File  randweeksfinework2.jpg   60.85K   7 downloads

#4765 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

Vulva Team Anarchy Looks to The Dark Knight Sinking and calls for an end to idiocy.

Wasn't this thread about Reid Stowe?

Idiotic.

#4766 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

Vulva Team Anarchy Looks to The Dark Knight Sinking and calls for an end to idiocy.

Wasn't this thread about Reid Stowe?

Idiotic.

...no Rand,,this thread became ALL ABOUT YOU, long ago

...yer haven't figured that out yet??? ,,,what a sad-clown you are:lol: :lol: :lol:

#4767 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

No SA, no publicity

#4768 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

No cheese, no cheese scow or cheesemonaut

#4769 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

sa is not publicity.

it's unreasonable harassment.

#4770 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

sa is not publicity.

..Rand,,,,, nobody -makes- yer log-on here,idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:

...don't go away mad,,,just go away :rolleyes:

#4771 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

No Poon, no thread.

#4772 Nambat

Nambat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:57 PM

No Poon, no harping.

#4773 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

no couchsurfer
no cocksucker

no ceasefire
no peace

#4774 Nambat

Nambat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

No Harpoon, no vulgar spewing.

#4775 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

No Harpoon, no hypocrisy

#4776 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:29 PM

no harpoon

nothing to say at all

#4777 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:42 PM

Like you have anything to say beyond tired accusations and feeble insults.

#4778 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

feeble insults are in the eye of the beholder.

#4779 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

No, yours are lame by any standatd. "Cocksucker"?. Really?.

#4780 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

...funny thing Barley,,,
I never really noticed your avatar before today,,,
,,,and now I can't help but stare at it!!! :rolleyes:

#4781 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:38 AM

sa is not publicity.

wear your badge with pride 'Poon

Attached Files

#4782 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

Stowe's fuck ups are his own. SA creates, encourages, and propagates its uniquely abusive atmosphere all on its own.

to cs (couchsurfer, cuntscratcher, whatever) you've been seeing barley's icon for how long now b4 you've been able to open your eyes and notice what's in front of you? it's the same level of awareness (or lack thereof) exhibited in your and your fellow abusers' posts.

#4783 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

Stowe's fuck ups are his own. SA creates its uniquely abuse atmosphere all on its own.

wrong

last weekend on the yacht I had a wee little fuck up (no biggie, just a bit silly), as long as I don't advertise it on a website dedicated to the glorification of my life and times or go asking for handouts to fund my fuckups, it's my very own fuck up ... not so with Weid, his fuck ups (aka his life) have become public property from the moment he started to use it as advertisement to lure peeps in the direction of his paypal button.

the grifter-drifter reaps what he sowed, and if you think the atmosphere is abusive you only have to blame yourself for that

Attached Files

#4784 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

The ironic thing Poon, is that if Stowe's acolytes had not been so determined to control the public message about Stowe and so clumsy about it banning people and deleting comments from the 1K days site, these threads probably would never have started.

#4785 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

to say i (or stowe's friends) caused the abuse they took, is akin to blaming the sexy girl out at night in a short skirt for her gang rape at the hands of drunken vile and violent souls, and it's the self same fucking 'tude that allows it to continue without retribution nor a scintilla of self recrimination. this group of fake anarchist seaside sailors holds the guinness b of r for sticking their collective heads up the maw of their own gaping anus.

#4786 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

to say i (or stowe's friends) caused the abuse they took, is akin to blaming the sexy girl out at night in a short skirt for her gang rape at the hands of drunken vile and violent souls, and it's the self same fucking 'tude that allows it to continue without retribution nor a scintilla of self recrimination. this group of fake anarchist seaside sailors holds the guinness b of r for sticking their collective heads up the maw of their own gaping anus.

if you insist on that analogy it would be more like :
Posted Image

#4787 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

Classic.

#4788 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

The ironic thing Poon, is that if Stowe's acolytes had not been so determined to control the public message about Stowe and so clumsy about it banning people and deleting comments from the 1K days site, these threads probably would never have started.

ironic how stupidly untrue that 'analysis' is

ur worse than a republican, blame blame blame and it is always completely factless baseless lying bull shit butt some of you fanatics must think it sounds true cause its been repeated so many stinkin' lyin'' times.

it's ironic that even at this late date you fall back upon the you made us do it defense, we didn't do anything wrong, it's all their fault, you made us do it! you made us act as abusive slanderous wickedly fanatic obsessed cyber stalking shithead bastards cause you...cause you, cause you made us do it by deleting a few posts which were threatening and abusive. asinine reasoning in line with all yer endless dumbshit griping blame game bullshit. you assholes continue to give anarchists a bad name. step in line ignorance and abuse masquerading as fake anarchists.

no ceasefire
no peace :)

#4789 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,251 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:25 PM

No Poon, no comic relief

#4790 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:54 PM

No Poon, no comic relief

http://comicrelief.org/

donations tax refundable

#4791 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Poon, it must be great to have found a forum where you can't be banned, no matter how much of an asshole you are and how consistent you are in that regard. It is great that we can speak our minds here but it's just too damn bad that the shitty side effect of that freedom is being stuck with your horrific personality and presence.

#4792 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

...yeh SA's quite an entertaining place,,,
...it's hard not to check-in each day,,catch-up on the various races and their drama's,,
,,,,,see who needs help deciding on their next 'ride',,,who's trying to figure-out their 'polars',,,,what's DaWoody doing,,,,,oh,,and that idiot in the 'ridiculous' thread,,keeps raising the ante on his idiocy--he's like some kid who gets stuck in a hole,,WAILS away how nobody's helping him,,,so yer stick a ladder there,,,and he knocks it over and keeps crying <_<

....whatanIDIOT. <_< ............whattatrainwreck :D ..........whaddaLAUGH!! :lol: :lol:

#4793 axolotl

axolotl

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Camping

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:51 PM

He's made the big tropical hardwood connection:

"More on Our Jungle Schooner Rebuild" July 13th on 1000days.net

#4794 redboat

redboat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,278 posts
  • Interests:none

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:14 AM

More on Our Jungle Schooner Rebuild Friday, 13 July 2012 July 9, 1012 Supanaam Our work continues in earnest everyday in spite of mosquitos, torrential downpours, tarantullas, burning tropical sun and all the difficulties of jungle survival. Our work continues even as we marvel at the many moods of the bamboo forest next to us, the river that flows both ways and the constant changing symphony of endangered South American nature music. The most exciting thing we are doing now is bending thirty foot long purpleheart planks around the bulwarks of the schooner. This wood is a very hard top quality tropical hardwood and it would not be possible to bend the wood as much as we do if it was not very long. It is impossible to bend a two inch by six inch by ten foot plank into the curves we need. This is the place to get the wood we need for this job and I went to great lengths to arrive just where we are now. After all the hardships the Schooner Anne has faced and is still facing she deserves the best that will keep her strong and beautiful for a long time to come. The photo shows part of the long plank I described bent and bolted around the bow. The cap of two inch purple heart is being screwed down to the two pieces of purpleheart bent on both sides of the bulwarks. We laid the big plank on top of the curved planks and then traced its shape and cut it out with a chain saw. Then we rounded the edges off with a big power planner and ground it down with a heavy grit disc on a big grinder. We will fit another plank out behind this one in much the same manner. This work is difficult and time consuming, but it is a pleasure. In the meantime we continue with all the other details that the schooner needs. We work in the motor room and on our electrical system, our rigging, our spars and many other details. We are rebuilding the interior from the bow to the stern of the boat. Most of the interior was still good but doors were broken, pieces were missing and many pieces had to be removed to get at the insulation and hull behind them. We are also re modeling to make the schooner more beautiful and efficient. I have been doing this for many years. Often during the 1000 day Voyage in the middle of dangerous situations I rubbed against a little detail and marveled at how glad I was that I had done it and how helpful it was and how thankful I am. This kind of care and detailing is what gives the schooner her magic and part of what made it possible for her to sail continuously longer than any boat in history. So now in spite of our lack of funds and not knowing what we will do next or how we will survive we continue to work towards this mysterious elegance.Posted Image

Looks like Stowe will be there for quite a while.

Must have some $$ for living expenses, wood and whatever else he is unable to scam. Completely refurbishing a boat that large can't be cheap, even in Guyana.

#4795 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

Reid posts on his site and like a marathoner on meth, the longest running, most viewed, and most posts thread pops back up to the top o' the sailing anarchy forum threads like a good seaworthy monohull after a knockdown. there's a good reason that you all are this fuckin' obsessed with Stowe. If only i could figure out what it is. Stowe writes and cyber posts a piece, and like clockwork the SA cult following of 1,000 Days vanguard focuses its rapt albeit short attention span up a river in Guyana again en masse.

from the looks of it, The Schooner Anne will leave Guyana as a brand new looking refurbished and built beauty someday. With her history and pedigree, if Stowe wants to sell her and pick up something new and bigger after cruising the Caribbean, she just might be able to be worth an enormous sum. Curses mateys, tit looks like the lock step naysayers here 'ave been fake anarchists cult (tin) foiled again.

#4796 redboat

redboat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,278 posts
  • Interests:none

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

Reid posts on his site and like a marathoner on meth, the longest running, most viewed, and most posts thread pops back up to the top o' the sailing anarchy forum threads like a good seaworthy monohull after a knockdown. there's a good reason that you all are this fuckin' obsessed with Stowe. If only i could figure out what it is. Stowe writes and cyber posts a piece, and like clockwork the SA cult following of 1,000 Days vanguard focuses its rapt albeit short attention span up a river in Guyana again en masse.

from the looks of it, The Schooner Anne will leave Guyana as a brand new looking refurbished and built beauty someday. With her history and pedigree, if Stowe wants to sell her and pick up something new and bigger after cruising the Caribbean, she just might be able to be worth an enormous sum. Curses mateys, tit looks like the lock step naysayers here 'ave been fake anarchists cult (tin) foiled again.

More a case of being amused by rather than obsessed with.

Tantra Schooner's history and pedigree only have value as a "hit generator" on SA and do more to line Scooter's pockets than Stowe's. Harpoon's posts and responses to them alone probably paid for the Ed's BMW. The moldy schooner's value will be determined by the scrap yard and I don't think ferralite and wire mesh are commanding terribly high prices.

#4797 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

sure seems obsessive.

am still waiting for the Ed's large check in the mail, pursuant to our original contract of $$$ per percentage of increased hits after my posts.

#4798 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

I give him credit for renovating his home on a shoe-string budget and continuing to live his "adventurous" life-style. But a thirty-some-odd-year-old boat with a ferro-cement hull on a rusted skeleten cannot be insured, let alone sold for an "enormous sum." This post, as much as anything you have written, betrays your ignorance of all things nautical. The boat is worth little or nothing, except for to him, and there's nothing wrong with that. Replacing the wood interior and deck will no doubt improve Anne's looks and his and his family's quality of life, but as far as resale value, the renovation is like putting lipstick on a pig.

#4799 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,085 posts
  • Interests:~~/)/)~~

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

Here we go again kiddies
http://goodnewsplane...ngles-of-guyana

What kind of extensive repairs can they make to the schooner up a Guyanese river that they can't complete in the US? Is it a field trip to study and take many many samples of the exotic hardwoods of Guyana?
The lights dim as Act 2 begins.

...I wonder how 'the good news planet' will cover the highly possible demise of the anne,,,,,,and it's now 9 PERSON CREW??? :blink:

NYC Sailors Take to the High Seas on a Voyage to the Mystic Jungles of Guyana
November 28, 2011 By admin Leave a Comment

New York City artist and sailor Reid Stowe, (59) and photographer Soanya Ahmad (28),SINCE WHEN??? the couple who sailed DRIFTED the longest sea voyageTRAINCRASH in history are now preparing for another DEBACLE, this time to the jungles of Guyana with six NEW VICTIMS on their crew, most of whom have never been on the ocean before.,AND WILL PROBABLY NEVER STEP ON LAND AGAIN! They will depart THIS PLANET on Nov.30, 2011.

Their diverse crew will consist of nine people: six men, three females. After the Anne returned from her record breaking three year sail in June 2010, she was still seaworthy (TOO FUNNY TO EDIT)but in dire need of maintenance. A year and a half later the worn but proud schooner will finally get the attention she needs. The month long ocean adventure will take the Anne and crew up a jungle river in Guyana where extensive repairs to the 70 ft schooner Anne will be made and then the crew will sail through the Caribbean and back to NYC. The entire voyage will take six months putting their return in May of 2012.ahhh that's the plan---an ocean adventure in order to do an EXTENSIVE re-fit,,,and back in NY by may 2012 :blink: :lol: :lol:

The crew will work with the World Water Rescue Foundation (www.wwrf.org) to foster awareness about the sustainable uses of water. They will also explore archetypal roles group sex positions set in the context of the deep blue, sometimes stormy, Atlantic ocean and the dangerous yet ecologically rich mystic jungles of El Dorado.

Captain Stowe is a lifelong sea voyagersemen who built the Anne in 1978 in the front yard of his family beach house in North Carolina. Ahmad had no sailing experience and had never been on the ocean until she and Stowe departed land in 2007 to spend 1000 days non-stop at sea. But 306 days into their three year voyage Ahmad had to leave the boat due to being pregnant. She left the Anne holding the record for the longest continuous time a woman as been at sea without re-supply. Stowe returned to land two years later to meet his son for the first time and set a record for the longest time a person has been to sea without re-supplying, 1,152 days non-stop.

Rachel Jameison (26) grew up surfing in Ocean City, NJ but has never sailed on the ocean before. After a short run in the Air Force where she hoped to experience some adventure,kill some 'turbs',, but was given a desk job, she expects this voyage will "be a special chance to put down the adventure magazines and pick up my dreams of far away places learn about survival in the EXTREME"

Carly Tyrens (24) from Brooklyn, NY is an artist/curator. "Not only is this a chance to experience a life changing adventure, but I also see this as an opportunity to growFLAIL personally and artistically."

Alex Sanford (24) from Knocksville, Tennessee worked as a landscaper and a metal worker until a friend told him about this trip. "I love sailing but there aren't many chances to get on a boat in Tennessee."

Andy Cronin (28) from Kentucky works as a structural engineer in NYC. "I wanted to gain sailing experience and go on an adventure.",,and the ANNE seems like a good place to prove my knowledge as a structural engineer!

Dustin Porta (26) from Pennsylvania is a vintner who has done some coastal sailing. He wants to "experience the big ocean and have moments of extended tantric meditation while at sea."

Josh Grimm (21) from Pennsylvania worked at a small landscape business and is an avid flyfisherman. "I never heard of Guyana except some place called JONESTOWN. To go on a trip like this is an opportunity that you can almost NOT pass up."

Please visit the official website at www.1000days.net to read regular blogs from the Anne, see her preparations, and much more.

This refit was more fun in Theory.

I'm moving to Theory. I hear everything works there.

#4800 billy backstay

billy backstay

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,819 posts
  • Interests:boats, cars, girls....

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

"So now in spite of our lack of funds and not knowing what we will do next or how we will survive we continue to work towards this mysterious elegance."

Funny thing is, when most of us suffer from a "lack of funds" or wondering "how we will survive"...., we get a new job, or a second or third job. I guess that concept is totally foreign to Weird Stooge..:unsure: .:o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users