Ist thar frome thw AYC Fall Series?? :)

#103 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,190 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:13 AM

Hustla Da Bunny...to keep him humble B) ...hey that could be his quest, a little masking tape modification on a certain boat the night before a regatta...

Of course, pics or it never happened.

Not knowing any of the personalities involved, I kind of like this one. Or Hustle for short. As in "hustle to the lee rail if you're going to barf."

(Yes I've had a few, but always made it to the lee rail)

The whole Text from Bennett thing is the funniest site I've come across in a while.

The boat in question is named Hustler...A worthy quest, Espo would probably kill him though, or at least break all his fingers.

I've seen his cement shoes, they exist and they're farkin heavy. I'm not fucking with Expo.

Young Wesley, I'm shocked that you would post such a racist stereotype.:blink: I'm sure that the most you would get is a good scolding :P ...if you got caught, but an Eagle scout should have some skills in that department, B) , what would a quest be without a little danger. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

You don't believe me!? He made a point to make me put them away in the garage after his xmas party last weekend. I'm a strong swimmer but I doubt my ability to tread water with a 20 pound cement boot on each foot.

#104 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,190 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:15 AM

There's one I know he's gonna be saving...

That's just your ego talking....as usual.

You're telling me you don't have that really really really long one stored away somewhere safe for reading on a rainy day?

#105 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,797 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:25 AM

Posted Image

You don't believe me!? He made a point to make me put them away in the garage after his xmas party last weekend. I'm a strong swimmer but I doubt my ability to tread water with a 20 pound cement boot on each foot.

:P

#106 hobot

hobot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,655 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:52 AM

The end of this week is here.....what next weeks thread about Barf - Bitch going to be about?

#107 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,947 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

Posted Image

#108 dacapo

dacapo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts
  • Interests:walks on the beach,a good book,a good cry

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

I'm hearin there's a real funny barf bitch vid out there WAITING to be uploaded....come on Mustang ;)

#109 The Shadow

The Shadow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

There's one I know he's gonna be saving...

That's just your ego talking....as usual.

You're telling me you don't have that really really really long one stored away somewhere safe for reading on a rainy day?

Unless you have deleted it from the PMs, that is the only place it exists that I would have access to. wesley, this might come as a shock to you, but.....your life's story of sadness and woe, that makes you the little shit that you are, just a.) isn't something I care to read again at a later date, and b.) isn't all that different than anyone else's "story" in reality, and c.) was one of the most boring bio reads I have had to endure in quite a while....
if ever.
Let me bottom line this for you barf-bitch, you aren't all that different, you aren't all that special, and you certainly shouldn't be using all that as an excuse for being an egotistical attention whore who feels he is justified in showing a lack of any common sense.

#110 elle

elle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:08 PM

wow...all this shitting on a 19 yr old who is as much an attention whore as most other 19 yr olds and quite less so than a bunch of supposed adults. stellar fail.
good natured ribbing is one thing but this is quite pathetic...oh and those of you popping in completely unrelated threads solely to drop a turd on the kid in other threads.....creepy.
cree
py
you know who you are.

#111 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,037 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:15 PM

Did all of you get made fun of this mercilessly the first few times you threw up?

Ask Colin about The Great Sailfish Club Genesis episode. A whole, intact oyster (among many other things) on tuck n roll upholstery. What a sight. Yeah, we still bust his chops a bit, but we don't stalk him....

#112 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,037 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:28 PM

don't ask for it, it will never happen that way. one day someone will call you something at it will stick until then you will have all these non stick attempts.

you don't get to choose, two dogs.

+1. The best nicknames don't come from brainstorming sessions as a way to cure winter boredom. Nicknames are born, not made.

#113 The Shadow

The Shadow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:43 PM

wow...all this shitting on a 19 yr old who is as much an attention whore as most other 19 yr olds and quite less so than a bunch of supposed adults. stellar fail.
good natured ribbing is one thing but this is quite pathetic...oh and those of you popping in completely unrelated threads solely to drop a turd on the kid in other threads.....creepy.
cree
py
you know who you are.

Elle, no comment on this post but I thought it best to save it until after.............
To Be Continued.

#114 elle

elle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

yeah, ok. nothing would really change my opinion expressed above, but have at it.

#115 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:29 PM

yeah, ok. nothing would really change my opinion expressed above, but have at it.

you know he will start pm'ing you now mamma bear.....B)

#116 The Shadow

The Shadow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:27 PM

Elle, I know you mean this...that once having met/sailed with wesley, your "opinion" would not change.

#117 elle

elle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:46 PM

my opinion of him may change but no, my opinion on a bunch of adults ganging up on a kid won't.

#118 elle

elle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:47 PM

you know he will start pm'ing you now mamma bear.....B)

not particularly concerned about that, evo.

#119 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:09 PM

not particularly concerned about that, evo.

is that so?...well now you have fun with that.

the kid is creeee

py

(and full of it)

#120 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,190 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:13 PM

How about we let her draw her own conclusions on my personality huh? Most of the people offering their opinions have never sailed on a boat with me and a substantial portion of those who have are in here to simply bust my chops or to teach me a lesson of some kind.

#121 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:15 PM

How about we let her draw her own conclusions on my personality huh? Most of the people offering their opinions have never sailed on a boat with me and a substantial portion of those who have are in here to simply bust my chops or to teach me a lesson of some kind.

don't worry BB...momma elle will protect you

#122 chinabald

chinabald

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,481 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:53 AM

Elle calls them like she sees them.

#123 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:59 AM

Elle calls them like she sees them.

then let's hope she sees 'em

#124 elle

elle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:30 AM

evo....can you make my vorg boat go faster? in the right direction? :)

#125 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:19 AM

no....you are close enough already :lol:

pinch in the header. foot in the lift. looks like yer doing fine

#126 elle

elle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:33 AM

:D
ok!

#127 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:39 AM

ya know this thing isn't all that much of a money grab.....I know many think it should be free but it's nice having all the sails.

At current expenditure it's about 10 bucks a race with all the bells and whistles. It's the steady hand on the helm and a bit of a plan that saves having to spend candy bars. (Report a bug to them and they might give you auto sails free on the next one btw.)

sure helps the boat go faster. old mate Micke is the one with answers....he's only running about 5 boats...hehehe

#128 The Shadow

The Shadow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:51 PM

Ahhh, barf-bitch, very astute. Of course I have sailed with you, have explicit permission from your father to "pick" on you and have promised your mother that I would keep an eye on you.
As for teaching you a lesson, you ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know. However, if we embarrass the shit out of you, you might see the light!

Elle, you are asking Evo to help your boat go fast AND in the right direction??? Now that is funny.

#129 elle

elle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

Elle, you are asking Evo to help your boat go fast AND in the right direction??? Now that is funny.

yeah....do you think he gave me good advice? :D

#130 elle

elle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:26 PM

ya know this thing isn't all that much of a money grab.....I know many think it should be free but it's nice having all the sails.

At current expenditure it's about 10 bucks a race with all the bells and whistles. It's the steady hand on the helm and a bit of a plan that saves having to spend candy bars. (Report a bug to them and they might give you auto sails free on the next one btw.)

sure helps the boat go faster. old mate Micke is the one with answers....he's only running about 5 boats...hehehe

i don't have any fancy stuff...but i did get the "special sails" with my free credits. sometimes it is very painful O.o

#131 The Shadow

The Shadow

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:33 PM

yeah....do you think he gave me good advice? :D

I have only known Si to be a stand-up guy.
(You owe me a pint mate)

#132 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,947 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:33 PM

Posted Image

#133 Evo

Evo